Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a big delivery this week! Already posted in the mail thread, but here you go:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6076596

Getting up this morning was hard, but I managed. No time for cardio this morning as I have an early morning meeting at work.

Intra-WO: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 1 scoop AminoLift, 1 scoop Ergonine Nanaberry (not sure what motivated me to add this in other than I have a half open tub). Still trying to finish off all of these half empty supps...

Supersets
TRX chest press 3x12
Bench Press +75x10, +105x10, +125x10

Incline DB Flys x25x10,10,
Incline DB Press x45x8,8,

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got a big delivery this week! Already posted in the mail thread, but here you go:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6076596

Getting up this morning was hard, but I managed. No time for cardio this morning as I have an early morning meeting at work.

Intra-WO: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 1 scoop AminoLift, 1 scoop Ergonine Nanaberry (not sure what motivated me to add this in other than I have a half open tub). Still trying to finish off all of these half empty supps...

Supersets
TRX chest press 3x12
Bench Press +75x10, +105x10, +125x10

Incline DB Flys x25x10,10,
Incline DB Press x45x8,8,
Man that all looks awesome!!! I wish I had some!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man that all looks awesome!!! I wish I had some!
The Snickerdoodle Mycookie has that same artificial after taste that just about all of these cinnamon flavored proteins have. So a bit dissappointed there, but for the price, can't beat it. They were on BOGO.

C4 Frozen Bombsicle was about what you would think it would taste like, a blue drink. Now that I've had Bang, C4, and Hyde, my preference is Bang as they're less sweet.

Today's workout:

Pre/intra - 1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 2 scoops Daft Pump, 1 scoop AminoLift.

Finished up my Predator a few days ago, last dose of my KSM-66 this AM. Weighed in at 169.5# on an empty stomach. We'll see where I go next, but I'll be taking a full week off starting Monday.

Pull ups x 9,11,8
Barbell Rows +75x10, +105x10,10
Single Arm DB rows x65x10,10,10
TRX neutral grip rows 3x10
Close grip DB rows x65x10,10,10

Afternoon workout felt great!

Looking back at the beginning of this log, I started on here around this time 3 years ago, weighing 156.5# - to today in the same month at 169.5#, a change of 13# total. Curious to hear other's progress, but even though I've been unhappy with my progress lately, I think this is good consistency year over year. Will look into BF% and update as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the Black label C4? Liked that alot more. EndoRush is just too much caffeine and no substance. Hyde Power Potion were good but too sweet but its a quick shot. The RTDs of 2018 have been fun.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the Black label C4? Liked that alot more. EndoRush is just too much caffeine and no substance. Hyde Power Potion were good but too sweet but its a quick shot. The RTDs of 2018 have been fun.
Nope, will probably just go back to Bang's after this case of C4 runs out. It's crazy how many companies have jumped on the carbonated RTDs.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope, will probably just go back to Bang's after this case of C4 runs out. It's crazy how many companies have jumped on the carbonated RTDs.
Thats accurate as crap!!! I dont even like than like that. Im about to go crush this back workout!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beach vacation and a week off definitely did some good, felt ready to get back in the gym over the weekend. This morning got up and decided to start my routine over again, so hit chest.

Weight: 168#

Intra: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 2 scoops Daft Pump, 1 scoop AminoLift, 1 scoop OL Vital1ty

Bench Press +75x15, +115x10,8,8
Incline DB Press x 50x10,10,8
TRX chest press x10,10,10
Incline DB Flys x 30x10,10,10

Good pump today.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beach vacation and a week off definitely did some good, felt ready to get back in the gym over the weekend. This morning got up and decided to start my routine over again, so hit chest.

Weight: 168#

Intra: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 2 scoops Daft Pump, 1 scoop AminoLift, 1 scoop OL Vital1ty

Bench Press +75x15, +115x10,8,8
Incline DB Press x 50x10,10,8
TRX chest press x10,10,10
Incline DB Flys x 30x10,10,10

Good pump today.
Im glad you took some family time. Glad to see you hoping right back into things.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im glad you took some family time. Glad to see you hoping right back into things.
Yeah, it was really nice to get away.

Looking at adjusting my schedule a bit this month - going to try to get up consistently in the AM every day, alternating weights / cardio on opposite days. More to get my sleep / wake schedule set, vs increasing calorie expenditure, but assuming I stick with it I would expect added benefit there as well.

Next month will be crazy with traveling for work, so not sure how consistent I'll be able to be.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2:
Pre/intra - 1/2 scoop Focus XT, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Xtend Raw
Cardio, bike

Day 3:
Pre/intra - 2 scoops 1MR Vortex, 2 scoops Daft Pump, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
BB rows +115x8,8,8 (focused on upping weight vs reps)
Pull ups x10,8,10
Single arm DB rows x60x10,10,10

So far 3 days in a row waking up early... Can't believe that I still have more 1MR left, it's honestly like the never ending tub. Upped to 2 scoops today just to try to finish it quicker, lol. So many opened tubs right now. But just ordered some C&P Ferox, can't wait to have something hard hitting!

Edit: quick update - Right hand felt a bit weak on pull ups today, not sure what that's about. Something also didn't quite sit right with me with today's pre, maybe it's the 2 scoops 1MR. Will drop back to 1 to finish out.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4: Grinding. Intra (1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Xtend Raw). Cardio, bike

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5:
Not going to lie, was dissappointed that my Ferox didn't show up yesterday. Was hoping to go hard this morning. But it's supposed to arrive this evening.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex, 2 scoops Daft Pump, 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

In looking at ingredients from Wed when I felt my stomach was unhappy, noticed that 1MR, Daft Pump and Ergonine all have glycerol in them. So was doing probably over 4-5 g all told. So today I swapped Ergonine with Vital1ty which does not have glycerol in it, and stayed at 1 scoop 1MR.

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

Barbell Curls +60x10,10,10
Close grip press +75x12,12,12

Spider curls +30x10,10,10
Lying DB triceps ext x10x10,10,10

Spider curls are awkward with my bench set up, but was just looking for something different to do.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took the holiday weekend off with extended family. Had a great time down by the bay.

Day 8:

Back in the gym this AM with my first taste of Ferox! Started with a 1/2 scoop of pineapple Express in 6 oz of water pre-WO. Tastes like a weaker version of Focus XT pins colada. About 15 mins in and starting to feel some face tingling, let's see how this goes.

Update: sweating definitely increased/present, good level of alertness pretty immediately, can feel elevated HR. Based on this I would probably not need to go over 3/4 scoop of Ferox.

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x10,10
DB laterals 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 20x10,10,10
Upright rows +50x10, +55x10, +60x10
Seated DB shoulder press 40x10,10,10
TRX facepulls 3x10

Also picked up some Sparta Nutrition Pre + Pump BOGO deal over the weekend. Should be another killer combo.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9. Cardio, bike. Finished off my tub of 1MR Vortex by adding the remainder (just over 1 scoop) to 1 scoop Vital1ty and 1 scoop Xtend Raw intra.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10. Leg day.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Focus XT, 1 scoop Daft Pump, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Xtend Raw.

TRX squats 3x12
TRX alt lunges 3x10
Squats +75x10, +95x10, +115x10
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
TRX calf raises 3x12

Not the best session, but got it done.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11.

Should've been a cardio day, but got excited to push some weights since my Kraken Pump / Pre combo came in the mail. Got Bombsicle flavor.

Took 1 scoop of each mixed together, was expecting it to taste Like Mesomorph's Rocket Pop flavor, but this is much muddier. Not tart like I was expecting. A little bit of it didn't mix in, so a little gritty tasting. Let's see how effects go.

Intra: 1 scoop RISE

DB bench press x20x12, x60x10, x65x8,6
Incline DB press 55x10,8,6
Incline DB flys 25x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x12
DB chest press - not quite sure what the movement is called, but kept them together in the middle of my chest, similar to the top of a fly movement, neutral grip. I've seen others do this at the gym and thought it'd be a good finisher. Not used to the movement so went light. 25x12, 35x10,10

Thoughts on the redesigned Kraken Pre / Pump:
This was a bit disappointing. Granted I only went one scoop each, but maybe not surprisingly to anyone on here, but compared to the old DMHA version it's not even close for mental focus. Got sucked into the marketing deal / slick look. Will probably end up using this more for cardio days, Pump will be rotated in with other non-stim pre's. Luckily I still have some of the old version left to stack Pump with in the future!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14.

3/4 scoop Ferox pre, 1 scoop RISE + 2 g Peak02 intra.

Pull ups x8,8,10
Underhand BB rows +75x12,12,12
Single arm DB rows 60x10,10,10
TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Close grip DB row 70x12,10,10

Ferox had me alert immediately once I finished drinking it. The tingles came on strong, as did the noticeable blood pumping in my ears/chest. Felt noticeable exhaustion post each set.

As mentioned in another thread, had a sample of Blueberry Toaster Pastry Ghost Whey - I was impressed. It has blue/red dyes that kick in once mixed in liquid. I had with 6 oz vanilla unsweetened almond milk. Was wondering why it didn't mix well, lots of clumps, until I drank it and realized that it was large pieces of toaster pastry!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds damn good!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking Good in here Bro!!
Thanks brother, trying to grind it out day by day. Switched to a 5 day a week workout schedule. This morning was rough getting up due to the rainy weather out, but here I am plugging away at my cardio on the bike.
That sounds damn good!
I would highly recommend Ghost Whey. Next time I see a sale on it I'm definitely going to pick up as a change of pace / treat. I wouldn't use daily just because of price.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16 & 17.
Yesterday's workout was arms. Wasn't the best, didn't have the intensity or pump. Mixed up 1 scoop Neogenix Cryoshock (old school pre with DMAA), 2 scoops Daft Pump, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw.

Today's workout was cardio plus abs, been adding some crunches to my cardio days. 1 scoop FocusXT, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Xtend Raw.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18.

Exhausted this morning, forgot turning off my alarm, almost said f*ck it and stayed in bed. But I got myself up for a quick leg workout.

1 scoop Kraken (OG DMHA) version pre
1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 1 scoop Peak02 intra

Kraken had me amped up and jumping around with my beats this morning, had a great muscle connection. Haven't felt this good and positive in a while!

TRX squats 3x15
TRX alt lunges 3x10
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
DB squats 40x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21.

Weight: 170.5#
Pre: 1 scoop OG Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump
Intra: 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 1 scoop Peak02

Shawn Rhoden worked in silence this past year and shocked the world with his victory at the O over Phil Heath. Just goes to show, you don't need to be the loudest voice in the room. Both guys looked great. Hoping that the day in and day out work I'm putting in, without social media posts or talking about it constantly, will also pay off and results will speak for itself soon.

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x12,12
DB laterals x20x10,10,10
DB front raises x20x10,10,10

Supersets
Bent over DB laterals x20x10,10,
TRX facepulls 3x10

Upright rows +60x10,10,10

Seated DB shoulder press x30x10,10,10, -
Went light on these just as a finisher.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here we are again.

Day 22. Cardio / abs.

Day 23.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Ferox, 1 scoop Peak02
Intra: 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

TRX chest press 3x12

Supersets
Bench Press +75x12,10, +95x10 - should've gone higher initially on these
DB flys x30x10,10,10

DB incline press 50x10,9,6
Incline DB flys 30x10,6, 20x10

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here we are again.

Day 22. Cardio / abs.

Day 23.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Ferox, 1 scoop Peak02
Intra: 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

TRX chest press 3x12

Supersets
Bench Press +75x12,10, +95x10 - should've gone higher initially on these
DB flys x30x10,10,10

DB incline press 50x10,9,6
Incline DB flys 30x10,6, 20x10
INterested to see how peak O2 helps you in the long run!

Seems like you were pushing the tempo in your workout! Added any new equipment lately?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
INterested to see how peak O2 helps you in the long run!

Seems like you were pushing the tempo in your workout! Added any new equipment lately?
Yeah, me too. I'm currently just taking 1 scoop (2g), instructions call for 2. Just haven't found where to add the second scoop yet.

Mixed things up this morning for my pre/intra:

1 scoop Cryoshock
1 scoop Ergonine
1 scoop Daft Pump
1 scoop Xtend Raw
1 scoop Peak02

Also picked up some more KSM-66 yesterday (Jarrow), so added that back in at 2 caps (600 mg) in the AM. Cryoshock has some ashwaghanda in it as well, so doubled up. Cryoshock only has 125 mg caffeine (low) and 20 mg DMAA per scoop though, this really should be a 2 scooper... so I added an extra 20 mg of DMAA (40 mg total), why not?

This morning was rough getting up. Working from home today, worked late last evening, had a drink in the evening, work week finally caught up with me, etc. Let's hope this pre concoction kicks in!

Pull ups x 9,14,10
Underhand Grip BB rows +75x12,12,12
DB rows x60x10,9,
TRX rows 3x12

My lower back has been bothering me all week. Sort of a dull ache, that makes stretching or even seated on the bike for cardio more difficult. Not sure what's going on, but it definitely affected today's workout. I have a massage scheduled for next week to hopefully work some of this out.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26.

Trying to start this week off right. Kicked it into gear with 3/4 scoop Cannibal Ferox + 1 scoop Peak02.

Intra: 1 scoop Daft Pump, 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

Weight holding steady at 170.5#

DB curls x10x12, x35x10,9,10
BB curls +50x10,10,10
TRX curls 3x10
TRX triceps 3x10
Close Grip BP +75x10,10,10
Overhead DB extension x35x10,10

Not sure why, but this combo wrecked my stomach this morning... Maybe it was caused I downed my pre quickly, rather than sipping over the course of my WO with my intra?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 27.

Cardio, bike.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop FocusXT, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

Live life to the fullest!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking Good in here!!
Just trying to become a beast like you!

I'm starting to feel the early mornings though, this past week I've definitely had that thought of sleeping in and skipping the workout, or snoozing later than I should be. Next month begins travelpalooza for work, so I expect I'll have a very sporadic routine though, so I'm going to power through this next week!

TRX squats 3x12
TRX alt lunges 3x10
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
DB squats x45x10,10,10

Tried to recapture last week's leg workout where I had a great focus and mind-muscle connection. Not anywhere close today. Completely distracted by other things. Kraken didn't hit hard, although I did sip throughout the WO. But a workout is a workout, at least I got it in.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice Workout! When I get the feeling of sleeping in and not working out,I don’t workout. My body is telling Me something,hey Beast We are tired. Lol!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish ya had some VasoBLitz and Stimu8 on hand lol. I tried that combo and it was nutz!!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice Workout! When I get the feeling of sleeping in and not working out,I don’t workout. My body is telling Me something,hey Beast We are tired. Lol!
Yeah, for me it's usually my body saying I'm feeling lazy. So I have to override that thought and get myself moving!
I wish ya had some VasoBLitz and Stimu8 on hand lol. I tried that combo and it was nutz!!!!
I have some sample packets of Stimul8, but no VasoBlitz. Do you know if they make samples? Stim-free pre's are now a staple to add with my various caffeine charged pre-WOs.

Day 29.

Pre/Intra: 1 scoop Focus XT, 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Peak02
Cardio, bike, 30 mins LISS
Abs, Swiss ball crunches, 3 sets to failure

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, for me it's usually my body saying I'm feeling lazy. So I have to override that thought and get myself moving!I have some sample packets of Stimul8, but no VasoBlitz. Do you know if they make samples? Stim-free pre's are now a staple to add with my various caffeine charged pre-WOs.

Day 29.

Pre/Intra: 1 scoop Focus XT, 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 1 scoop Ergonine, 1 scoop Peak02
Cardio, bike, 30 mins LISS
Abs, Swiss ball crunches, 3 sets to failure
PM me your address and I will spread the love from them!
They do make 7-day trial sizes!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 30.

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Peak02
Intra: 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

Rotator cuff ex x2.5x10,10
DB laterals x25x10,10,10
DB bent over laterals x25x10,10,10
Upright rows +60x10,10,10
Seated DB Press x35x10,

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 32.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

Supersets
Bench press +75x12, +95x10, +115x10
TRX chest press 3x10

Incline DB press 50x10,8,6
Incline DB flys 30x10,10,4

Incline Bench Press +75x10,8,8
TRX flys x8,8,6

My mood was off yesterday, but this morning I'm staying positive! Putting everything into perspective and seeing how good I've got it, family and health being everything. Got my massage over the weekend and was sorely (pun intended) overdue! Made today's workout a little harder as my muscles were broken down from being worked, but still a solid session. Trying to stave off a cold I think, so doing vitamin C every morning especially since I'll be flying this month.

Happy October!

Edit: weighed in at 167.5# this morning post-WO

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to drop in a quick protein review for Rule1 R1 Whey Blend, Red Velvet.

Wasn't sure how this one was going to pan out. Would I notice a true "Red Velvet" flavor? Or would it just be dyes added? First thing I noticed opening the tub was that the powder was brown, not red. Very fine powder when reaching in to try and find the scoop. It was all the way at the bottom. Odd shape to it, very tall and narrow (80cc).

Mixed it up with a spoon with vanilla unsweetened almond milk. Mixed fairly well, and began to turn a dull, muddy red color as I mixed it up. Flavor was underwhelming. A fairly average chocolate flavor, with a bit of an after taste at the end (probably the stevia). Mixed up with a semi thick body, but thin taste if that makes sense. So all in all, an average attempt on a flavor twist, but not one I'd actively go seeking out again. I've also got cookies & cream, so we'll see how that goes.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 33.

Cardio, bike
Abs, swiss ball crunches

Day 34.

Tough getting up this morning.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

Supersets
TRX rows 3x12
Barbell rows +75x10,10

Pull ups x 8,6,8
DB rows 60x8, 50x10,8/10 (R/L)

Close Grip DB row 70x10,10,10
DB pull overs 30x6, 20x10,10 - this movement felt really awkward, also a bit hard to get grip right with my square Powerblock DBs do dropped the weight to try and get the motion path right.

Workout rating: C, average. Not great, some pump, moderate focus. Didn't move as much weight.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 35.

Workout on the road. On West Coast time, so while my sleep wasn't good, waking up this morning was no problem!

Pre/intra: Scivation Quake

DB curls x15x12, x25x10, x30x10,10
Rope hammer curls x12.5x12, x17.5x12, x22.5x12
Single arm cable curls x7.5x10, 12.5x10,10

Triceps rope pressdowns x32.5x10,10,10
Standing Overhead DB press x30x12, x35x12, 40x12
Single arm reverse grip triceps pull down x12.5x10,10,8/10 (R/L)

Workout rating: B. Had a good arm pump doing so many different isolation exercises which I don't typically get to do anymore while working out at home, but was semi distracted by the person working out next to me. These boutique hotel gyms are always a tight spot, plus it was super warm in there. It's one of those situations where you don't want to stare, but it feels awkward pointedly looking away.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great Job of adapting to your limited workout equipment!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: 169.5# (+2.0#) - not surprised that with travel, fewer workouts and eating on the road that weight went back up. Just in maintenance mode this month until schedule stabilizes.

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken
Intra: 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

TRX squats x15,12,12
TRX alt lunges 3x12
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
DB Squats 40x10,10,10
TRX calf raises 3x12

Wasn't sure how waking up this morning was going to go, but really had no issues. Home for a couple of days and then back on the road.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken (new formula), 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Ergonine

Cardio, bike
Abs, Swiss ball crunches 3 sets to failure

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hows Peak)2 treating ya?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hows Peak)2 treating ya?
I think I may try to up to a full 2 scoops, nothing noticeable really. But not sure how much of a feel it would be outside of cardio focused workouts.

Road workout:

Pre: Razor8 packet
Intra: Purple Wraath packet

DB rotator cuff ex 5x10,10
DB laterals 15x10, 20x10,10
DB front raises 15x10, 20x10,10
Incline DB laterals 15x10, 20x10,10
Seated DB shoulder press 40x

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I may try to up to a full 2 scoops, nothing noticeable really. But not sure how much of a feel it would be outside of cardio focused workouts.

Road workout:

peak02 was studied on 4g a day. Which is what Mike has always suggested. That should be the staple dosage.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wanted to drop in a quick protein review for Rule1 R1 Whey Blend, Red Velvet.

Wasn't sure how this one was going to pan out. Would I notice a true "Red Velvet" flavor? Or would it just be dyes added? First thing I noticed opening the tub was that the powder was brown, not red. Very fine powder when reaching in to try and find the scoop. It was all the way at the bottom. Odd shape to it, very tall and narrow (80cc).

Mixed it up with a spoon with vanilla unsweetened almond milk. Mixed fairly well, and began to turn a dull, muddy red color as I mixed it up. Flavor was underwhelming. A fairly average chocolate flavor, with a bit of an after taste at the end (probably the stevia). Mixed up with a semi thick body, but thin taste if that makes sense. So all in all, an average attempt on a flavor twist, but not one I'd actively go seeking out again. I've also got cookies & cream, so we'll see how that goes.
Most likely you used too much liquid.
Try 4oz a scoop. I bet you will see the major difference. Most people way over dilute protein powders.

Mixing a protein shake with a spoon in a glass? This is 2018 don't you have a shaker bottle or a blender? lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Road workout:

Road Shoulder day looking like my usual shoulder days lol. Only additional is that I have added OHP back into my routine. Sucks you miss out on those bad boys!

Peak O2 def. has my attention for future use once I get a new bike.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
peak02 was studied on 4g a day. Which is what Mike has always suggested. That should be the staple dosage.
Will def up to 2 scoops. Can I take all at once or do I need to space out over the day?
Most likely you used too much liquid.
Try 4oz a scoop. I bet you will see the major difference. Most people way over dilute protein powders.

Mixing a protein shake with a spoon in a glass? This is 2018 don't you have a shaker bottle or a blender? lol
Haha, yeah, I switch things up. Shakers in the morning, spoon in the evening! Go figure.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Road Shoulder day looking like my usual shoulder days lol. Only additional is that I have added OHP back into my routine. Sucks you miss out on those bad boys!

Peak O2 def. has my attention for future use once I get a new bike.
Hotel gym only had DBs. Haven't done OHP though in a while!

Weight: 170# (up, not surprising given the good food I ate in NOLA!)

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Vital1ty, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

TRX chest press 3x12
DB press 60x10, 70x7,5
Incline BP +75x10,10,10
Incline DB Flys 30x10, 40x10,10

Workout rating: C, didn't have focus today even on chest day. Travel caught up with me yesterday and I was exhausted, caught two 20 min naps here and there. Full week back in the office this week.