Segansational's Motivation Log

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I probably do it a little too often!

Woke up today at 155 lbs, down 0.5 lbs. Good considering I was not consistent with diet, exercise or supplementation this week. This is my last week on my DCY stack, probably will make it to about half way this week and then will post some final stats.

But... Picked up some Conqu3r Unleashed finally! This formula has been in the works for quite some time now, so it's great to have it see the light commercially. People have been asking what to expect: Clean energy. Noticeable, clear headed and bright. Not like DMAA, and certainly not like amp citrate, which I do not enjoy.
The new conqu3r is absolutely amazing! Definitely the most well rounded pwo I've tried.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new conqu3r is absolutely amazing! Definitely the most well rounded pwo I've tried.
Just used 2 scoops of the stim-free this morning. For those interested, the strawberry kiwi flavoring is stronger than mango. A bit sweeter as well. But stim-free with the adaptogen blend is harder to mask some of the ingredients. I would imagine that strawberry kiwi in stim would be a good compromise for those looking at flavor profiles. But can't wait to try Krushed Kandy next!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in this morning and tested body fat with my handheld Omron device. Taking a look at my approximately 6 week DCY stack, here are my start and end numbers. A little off as I didn't fully measure at the start.

Start - End Weight
157.0 lbs - 152.0 lbs (-5.0 lbs)

Start - End Body Fat %
14.9% - 14.5% (-0.4%)

Very pleased with these results. Made consistent strides to reduce weight and body fat. Again, this is the lowest BF % I've ever been and it's noticeable. Feel like my abs are finally starting to pop a bit. Still need to work on lower midsection, but I'm happy. Will likely continue to monitor weight especially through the holidays, mostly going for maintenance.

As for today's workout, on 2 scoops Conqu3r Unleashed and 1 g glucuronolactone.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you haven't seen the insider deal on Conqu3r Unleashed, it has officially launched on our website! 50% off, flat rate shipping for $5.99 US and $7.99 per bottle to international addresses, and Demigod or Demigoddess wristband with purchase!

Exclusive Krushed Kandy and Lemon Rox flavors!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274943

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This weekend I ran my first Spartan Race. Very good experience. Completely different style of training than I'm used to, basically more crossfit style I believe. CJ_Xfit89 probably knows better than me. But felt a huge accomplishment in finishing. Still rather sore two days later, especially my quads. Not used to all the stair running!

Will be posting a progress pic later today. Starting a new non-stim fat loss stack:

SNS Thyrocaps
SNS RK-125
AI Green Coffee Bean Extract

Starting doses will be 1 cap thyrocaps, twice daily. 500 mg RK-125 spread evenly, and 1100 mg GCB extract at 50% chlorogenic acid, also evenly spread. A bit skeptical of this combo of ingredients, but I'm working on clearing out my cabinets. Not going completely stim-free though, as I will be continuing to use my Conqu3r Unleashed on workout days.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This weekend I ran my first Spartan Race. Very good experience. Completely different style of training than I'm used to, basically more crossfit style I believe. CJ_Xfit89 probably knows better than me. But felt a huge accomplishment in finishing. Still rather sore two days later, especially my quads. Not used to all the stair running!

Will be posting a progress pic later today. Starting a new non-stim fat loss stack:

SNS Thyrocaps
SNS RK-125
AI Green Coffee Bean Extract

Starting doses will be 1 cap thyrocaps, twice daily. 500 mg RK-125 spread evenly, and 1100 mg GCB extract at 50% chlorogenic acid, also evenly spread. A bit skeptical of this combo of ingredients, but I'm working on clearing out my cabinets. Not going completely stim-free though, as I will be continuing to use my Conqu3r Unleashed on workout days.
Sounds like a pretty good stack man. Interested to see how it turns out

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw pics brother. Congrats on the race!!
Thanks man! And good to see you back on your feet. Let the gains begin!

Sounds like a pretty good stack man. Interested to see how it turns out
We'll see. I have found relatively little feedback on the thyrocaps, and like I said, the data on the other two ingredients seem a bit shaky. But I figured a stim free stack would be good, get me on a lower stim cycle. I never truly cycle off stims though. ;)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big update today as I've been slacking on my posting.

Woke up today at 154.5 #, which is up 2 #. Only in 1 week on my latest non-stim fat loss stack. Bummed about weight being up, but I ate my weight's worth in pre-thanksgiving food yesterday. Also, I should expect some rebound coming off DCY due to the diuretic effects that those stims had. Holiday season coming up will be rough, but if I can maintain that will be a small success.

Have now picked up all 4 flavors of CONQU3R UNLEASHED. Today took 2 scoops Lemon Rox. Also a slight aftertaste, but the lemon definitely comes through. Probably the strongest of the flavorings. Everyone's taste is subjective, but I would rate as follows:

1. Krushed Kandy
2. Lemon Rox
3. Maniacal Mango
4. Strawngberry Kiwi

Lemon Rox has a pretty spot on Limoncello taste, IMO. For me 2 and 3 are pretty close though, since Maniacal Mango while the least strong flavoring, has the least aftertaste.

Over the weekend took 1 scoop CU stim-free pre-cardio run for the endurance effects of the adaptogen blend and really felt good on my 3.5 miler. Will likely be using this pre-run from now on. Also have been adding in taurine pre/during/post to my training sessions to try and reduce DOMS which have been bad lately. 2 g pre, undisclosed amount from Amino IV, 2 g post. 6 g split 3x per day is what I've seen for DOMS reduction.

Finally, today's workout was a back session and added in EZ Bar rows with my head resting on the bench. Picked that up from kenpoengineer's log. Really focusing today on the lat contractions to try and forth that V taper growth.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448325546.250602.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh lawd yall are nutz!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So who's ready for Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sotcked up on my Alpha Amino bogo already! Wonder what else is OTW!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where at? I'm a fan of Alpha Amino. Currently on Purple Wraath now though. Happy Thanksgiving all!
BB deal of the day for Black Friday! I scooped it quick!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BB deal of the day for Black Friday! I scooped it quick!
Honestly, I have so many things of aminos that I had to pass on the intra deals this time around. But did pick up some more staples, Oximega, Oh Yeah bars, multis, etc. People were ragging on NPs sales, but some of the clearance items were good deals.

Anyways, back in the gym today after several days of overeating! Lol, not excited to weigh in tomorrow...

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Honestly, I have so many things of aminos that I had to pass on the intra deals this time around. But did pick up some more staples, Oximega, Oh Yeah bars, multis, etc. People were ragging on NPs sales, but some of the clearance items were good deals.

Anyways, back in the gym today after several days of overeating! Lol, not excited to weigh in tomorrow...
But I bet your lifts were stronger after all
That food :D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ya know I really wasnt impressed by much this year from anyone. 5 truly great deals in all from my POV but i didnt need them. Just more for me to save though.

Hope the weigh in goes well! That body needs fuel!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya know I really wasnt impressed by much this year from anyone. 5 truly great deals in all from my POV but i didnt need them. Just more for me to save though.

Hope the weigh in goes well! That body needs fuel!
Weighed in at 155.5# this Monday, so up 1.5#, so I guess it could've been worse. Heard the average is 1# gain over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Work has thrown off my workout schedule lately, but still trying to get in. Have added back in Ep1c Unleashed caps, 2 per day in AM, as I have seen good leaning effects in the past. Still finishing up TD 2 pumps post-WO days only. Also upped my thyrocaps to 3 caps daily this week. I definitely notice the effect, as when I dose high (3 caps), I physically can feel it in my neck. Not sure what the leaning effects if any are though yet.

The past two workouts I've felt a bit nauseous after my pre- regimen. I'm wondering if something is interacting or whether I just need to start eating a little something in the mornings. I may try adding in some carbs to my Conqu3r Unleashed to see if that helps.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 155.5# this Monday, so up 1.5#, so I guess it could've been worse. Heard the average is 1# gain over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Work has thrown off my workout schedule lately, but still trying to get in. Have added back in Ep1c Unleashed caps, 2 per day in AM, as I have seen good leaning effects in the past. Still finishing up TD 2 pumps post-WO days only. Also upped my thyrocaps to 3 caps daily this week. I definitely notice the effect, as when I dose high (3 caps), I physically can feel it in my neck. Not sure what the leaning effects if any are though yet.

The past two workouts I've felt a bit nauseous after my pre- regimen. I'm wondering if something is interacting or whether I just need to start eating a little something in the mornings. I may try adding in some carbs to my Conqu3r Unleashed to see if that helps.
Hope that clears up soon! Sounds no bueno!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope that clears up soon! Sounds no bueno!
Thanks, added 1 scoop Carb Slam (waxy maize) to my 2 scoops of Conqu3r Unleashed this AM and no issues. So I think it may have been lack of fuel. I'll probably test 1/2 a scoop next workout, as a full scoop is around 25-27 g carbs.

Had an intense pumped arm workout though. Looked very vascular and tight, so that was fun!

Supersets, 3x10
BB EZ Bar Curls +60#
DB Hammer Curls x25#

Close Grip Preacher Curls +30#
Incline DB Curls x15#,10#

Reverse Grip Curls +20#
Single Arm Cable Curls x2 plate, 1 plate

Dipsx12,14,16
V bar Pressdowns x120#

Rope Pressdowns x60#
Triceps arm extensions x50#

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Thanks, added 1 scoop Carb Slam (waxy maize) to my 2 scoops of Conqu3r Unleashed this AM and no issues. So I think it may have been lack of fuel. I'll probably test 1/2 a scoop next workout, as a full scoop is around 25-27 g carbs.

Had an intense pumped arm workout though. Looked very vascular and tight, so that was fun!

Supersets, 3x10
BB EZ Bar Curls +60#
DB Hammer Curls x25#

Reverse Grip Curls +20#

Dipsx12,14,16
V bar Pressdowns x120#

Rope Pressdowns x60#
Dense workout bro! I bet you had q good pump

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Supersets, 3x10
BB EZ Bar Curls +60#
DB Hammer Curls x25#

Reverse Grip Curls +20#

Dipsx12,14,16
V bar Pressdowns x120#

Rope Pressdowns x60#
Nice session man! Almost time for me to join ya on this pursuit!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. Looks like you're about to reach hulk status!

Dense workout bro! I bet you had q good pump
Definitely. Supersets on arm day plus Ep1c Unleashed and Conqu3r Unleashed makes for pump city.

Nice session man! Almost time for me to join ya on this pursuit!
Thanks, you going to start a cut?

Woke up today at 154.5#, so looks like I was able to course correct from over indulging during Thanksgiving week. Need to drop another half pound to hit next goal weigh in. Feeling a little soft still, but guess I've got to trust the slow and steady approach.

My body is feeling a bit beat up lately, running has been rough on my knees and feet, back feels off. I think I'm going to try and get a chiropractic session in to help with some alignment. Haven't done it in several years, so will have to find someone local. Anyone here use chiropractic sessions on a regular basis?

Also, stress at work has been relatively high. Thinking about trying to add in something to control cortisol as I continue to cut.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stupid phone app...

Anyways, was going to update with a workout, but I wrote the whole thing in and it didn't save. The gist was that cutting has sapped my strength. Feeling weak. Worked chest today. Great pump, but putting up low numbers.

On the upside, the misses has noticed my weight loss.

May consider a week off soon, probably around holidays, or consider a week of complete off diet binging. Could be that I need a bit of a refeed or rest. Up for suggestions.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I really like some supplements for cortisol. I always take it when I'm trying
To cut fat and it always gives me a very noticeable difference!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Naw I still have another 3 months to push this bulk lol Loving it so far!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like some supplements for cortisol. I always take it when I'm trying
To cut fat and it always gives me a very noticeable difference!
What do you like for it, Elim1nate?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I like elim1nate and DHEA metabolites. Lean xtreme is one of my absolute favorites while dieting on elim1nate. I got ultra lean and felt less warn out from dealing with work and such.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like elim1nate and DHEA metabolites. Lean xtreme is one of my absolute favorites while dieting on elim1nate. I got ultra lean and felt less warn out from dealing with work and such.
Looks like the main active in LX is 7-hydroxy-DHEA, so same as Reduce XT, and I'd rather go with SNS. :cool: I'm not keen on 7-keto though, so wondering if the experience would be much different.

Had delays with both of my Black Friday / Cyber Monday orders from Nutraplanet and PHWSupplements, but reached out to both parties and am happy to say they have both responded and are handling it. Expecting to receive both shipments tomorrow I think. So both companies are OK in my book. This is my first experience with PHW, and I've been a long time customer of Nutraplanet. Shout out to stryder for following up for me!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
SNS reduce xt and el1minate sounds like a fricking awesome combo. I love SNS products

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went away for the weekend on a mini vacation with the wife. Local trip, but was nice to just get away for a few days.

Came home today and got in a quick and dirty workout session. Added 1 g PEA to 2 scoops of Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-free, and 1/2 a scoop of Carb Slam.

Supersets
Underhand Grip BB Rows x 100#
Pull ups x 10,8,7 reps

Single arm DB rows x 50#
Pendlay Rows x 100#

Neutral Grip Pull ups x 10,10,8 reps

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I slipped into the apartment gym and knocked out a
Session on Saturday night and I actually got a beast pump in 35 minutes.

Some of those quickies are the best lifts

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I slipped into the apartment gym and knocked out a
Session on Saturday night and I actually got a beast pump in 35 minutes.

Some of those quickies are the best lifts
Agreed, changing up tempo and intensity can really work the muscle group differently.

Woke up this morning at 153.5#, down an additional 1#, so felt good about that. Nausea hit again this AM even with the 1/2 scoop of Carb Slam. I believe it's being caused by the RK on an empty stomach, when most times I'm dosing with or post- meal. So I may hold on dosing in the AM from here on out.

Hit legs today and tried a new front squat grip, using the clean grip. Felt awkward and stretched my wrists, so not sure how people use this grip during heavy lifts during crossfit style workouts...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout

Cardio, treadmill
Front Squats (clean grip) x bar

Supersets
Seated Leg Ext x 90
Seated Leg Curls x 70

Leg Press x 150,170,190#
Leg Press Calves x 210
Ab Machine Crunches x 75 x 12,10,10 reps

Also, as an update, received my Nutraplanet Black Friday Order a few days ago thanks to stryder who also gave the hook up!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, workout schedule this week is off. Couldn't get in this AM so hit the gym after work for an arm session. Will be back early tomorrow morning as I have morning meetings on Friday.

Quick cardio warmup
Supersets
EZ Bar Curls +60#
DB Hammer Curls x 25#

Preacher EZ Bar Curls, inner grip +30#
Incline DB Curls x 10#

Reverse Grip Curls +20#
Single Arm Cable Curls x20,20,10#

Vbar Pressdowns x 70,140,150,150#
Dips x 15,10,7 reps

Rope Pressdowns x 3 plate
Triceps ext machine x 50#

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see ya still killing it man!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Better late than never, subbed!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better late than never, subbed!
Glad to have you here!

As a side note, remembered now why you should go with yohimbine HCl over Yohimbe. Took a sample pack of Hydroxycut Elite (yohimbe) and has me feeling a bit jittery. Yohimbine HCl though is clean and didn't cause any problems, which I came off of just a few weeks ago.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, yesterday weighed in at 151.5# and ran out of thyrocaps over the weekend. Hence the adding of random fat burner samples. Still have a few days left or GCB extract and RK-125, but not impressed. Since coming off the DCY stack weight has only gone down - 0.5# and bodyfat has stayed exactly the same over 5 weeks. So really no added benefit with these.

Not sure of what my plan will be coming out of the holidays and into the new year. Could still use to drop a bit more to get my midsection to tighten up, but not sure how much longer I want to cut for. We'll see.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last workout for 2015 most likely. Planning on taking the next few days off and give my body a rest during the holidays. Plus I'll be traveling quite a bit.

2 caps Ep1c Unleashed, 2 scoops Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-free, 0.5 scoop of Carb Slam, 1 g glucuronolactone, and a random fat burner sample.

Cardio, bike
Supersets
Smith BP x 145
Incline DB Press x 40

DB BP x 50
Machine Flys x 37.5

Cable Crossovers x 2 plate
Low Cable Crossovers x 2 plate

Ab Machine Crunches x 75

Happy Holidays!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been considering taking some time off too... I've been feeling beaten and sh1t lately.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Last workout for 2015 most likely. Planning on taking the next few days off and give my body a rest during the holidays. Plus I'll be traveling quite a bit.

2 caps Ep1c Unleashed, 2 scoops Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-free, 0.5 scoop of Carb Slam, 1 g glucuronolactone, and a random fat burner sample.

Cardio, bike
Supersets
Smith BP x 145
Incline DB Press x 40

DB BP x 50
Machine Flys x 37.5

Cable Crossovers x 2 plate
Low Cable Crossovers x 2 plate

Ab Machine Crunches x 75

Happy Holidays!
Nice job bro ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a deload week for me as well, good time to take a little time off and hit the new year hard!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been considering taking some time off too... I've been feeling beaten and sh1t lately.
Nice job bro ;)
It's a deload week for me as well, good time to take a little time off and hit the new year hard!
Thanks fellas.

It's going to be a struggle to actually take some real time off. I probably haven't had a week off of working out in the past 3 years or so... It just feels weird to NOT workout every other day or so. We'll see, but ideally rest is probably a good thing at this point. Come back refreshed and ready to hit it hard in 2016!

I've got some big plans perhaps in the works...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy New Year's everyone!

Today marks my first day back in the gym in over a week. This could be interesting. It was honestly a bit challenging to force the time off, but hopefully my body has had the time it needed to recover. Woke up at 154.5# today, so I put on an excess of 3 lbs of holiday weight. I have a bit of work to do there. Focus for 2016 is more of a recomp than straight cut. Looking to get my strength up as well, so starting with a basic combo of Conqu3r Unleashed + V1tality. I've been off creatine for a while now, so it plus betaine should give me a nice boost.

Pre:
2 scoops Lemon Rox CU
1 scoop Rawberry Lemonade V1tality
1 scoop Carb Slam

Intra:
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Had a much needed massage yesterday. Really worked the knots out of my back, but as a result am feeling a bit sore this morning. We'll see how today's workout session goes.