TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy New Year's everyone!

Today marks my first day back in the gym in over a week. This could be interesting. It was honestly a bit challenging to force the time off, but hopefully my body has had the time it needed to recover. Woke up at 154.5# today, so I put on an excess of 3 lbs of holiday weight. I have a bit of work to do there. Focus for 2016 is more of a recomp than straight cut. Looking to get my strength up as well, so starting with a basic combo of Conqu3r Unleashed + V1tality. I've been off creatine for a while now, so it plus betaine should give me a nice boost.

Pre:
2 scoops Lemon Rox CU
1 scoop Rawberry Lemonade V1tality
1 scoop Carb Slam

Intra:
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Had a much needed massage yesterday. Really worked the knots out of my back, but as a result am feeling a bit sore this morning. We'll see how today's workout session goes.
So hard to find a decently priced masseuse

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So hard to find a decently priced masseuse
Yeah, but you know what, finding the right one is key. I'm willing to pay extra for someone who really knows what they're doing. At least when you're talking a therapeutic massage vs a relaxation massage.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, AM app keeps being screwy so let's see if this takes. Third time's a charm? Today was a heads down, headphones on, drown out the world type of morning. Rocked my new Iron Rebel hoodie and worked up a strong sweat on the first leg day of the year. Have to push myself harder to try and force growth. Goal this year is to get back to where I was strength wise on individual exercises, but while still supersetting.

From memory:

Cardio, bike
Supersets
Squats x 45,135,185,205#
SLDLs x 95#

Seated Leg Ext x 90#
Seated Leg Curls x 75#

Leg Press Calves x 230# (sets of 12)
Leg Press x 230# (sets of 10)

Ab Machine Crunches x 75#
Hanging Knee Raises 3 sets of 8

Gotta get out of the corporate gym. Too limited in what's offered. Not crowded at least.

Skin is starting to freak out a bit from the cold weather. Give me a warm season any day of the year. One of these days I'll live somewhere the weather is nice year round...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work schedule and will power are messing with my workouts. :mad: Had to travel for work mid-last week, threw off my schedule. Also went out Thursday night, partied a bit harder than expected. That's the will power part. Paid for it this week. Weighed in up half a pound at 155# this morning.

Made up for missed workouts by hitting arms at home on Saturday, outdoor run on Sunday. Back in the gym this morning for a back session.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt joocy this morning. Shoulder session.

Cardio, treadmill
Rotator Cuff Ex x 5
Machine Shoulder Press x 87.5

Supersets
DB front raises x 10
DB lateral raises x 10

Machine rear delts x 30
Facepulls x 3 plate, 4 plate, 4 plate

DB Shrugs x 70
Abs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt joocy this morning. Shoulder session.

Cardio, treadmill
Rotator Cuff Ex x 5
Machine Shoulder Press x 87.5

Supersets
DB front raises x 10
DB lateral raises x 10

Machine rear delts x 30
Facepulls x 3 plate, 4 plate, 4 plate

DB Shrugs x 70
Abs
Nice session!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice session!!!
Thanks man. Just felt good and pumped. Hoping tomorrow's chest workout gives me the same feeling. Gonna add 4 caps HYDRO3 on top of my CU/V1tality/WMS, so it should.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Just felt good and pumped. Hoping tomorrow's chest workout gives me the same feeling. Gonna add 4 caps HYDRO3 on top of my CU/V1tality/WMS, so it should.
Man thats all the ammo you need!!! Gna be quite an epic workout indeed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hydro3/CU/Tr1umph/tr3st is seriously better than dbol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man thats all the ammo you need!!! Gna be quite an epic workout indeed
Serious.

Hydro3/CU/Tr1umph/tr3st is seriously better than dbol.
Well, I wouldn't know about that, but sounds like one hell of a stack! You running that now?

Friday hit chest and had a great pump. Switched up some order of exercises. Really changes the approach. Usually I start with BB Bench and superset with DB BPs, but this time I went with Incline BP with DB BP.

Today went with the same pre workout concoction on arm day. Biceps felt rock hard and weight on BB Curls has been increasing steadily.

BB Curls +40,60,65,70#
Supersets
DB Hammer Curls x 30
Incline DB Curls x 10

Neutral Grip Pull Ups
Chin Ups

Skull Crushers +40
Close Grip BP +40

Single Arm DB Kickbacks x 30
Dips

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio, treadmill
Supersets
Bent over BB rows x 45,135,140,140#
Pull ups x 10,5,5 reps

Seated cable rows x 130
T bar rows x 115

Lat pull downs x 100
Lower back ext x 3 sets of 10

Abs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cardio, treadmill
Supersets
Bent over BB rows x 45,135,140,140#
Pull ups x 10,5,5 reps

Seated cable rows x 130
T bar rows x 115

Lat pull downs x 100
Lower back ext x 3 sets of 10

Abs
Pull-up game for the win!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, love doing different variations. But today they got the best of me. :-/ Strained my lower back a bit too, so not feeling too great right about now.
Man NOWAY!!! Thats the worst but hopefully it heals up quickly!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man NOWAY!!! Thats the worst but hopefully it heals up quickly!!!
On top of it all, feel like I'm coming down with something. But here I am at the gym again anyways... :D

Quick light workout. No Squats or SLDLS to ensure I didn't exacerbate my back issue. Everything done seated.

Cardio, bike
Leg Press x 130,230,250,270#
Supersets
Seated Leg Curls x 75,80,85#
Seated Leg Ext x 90#

Machine Calf press x 230#

Abs
Ab Machine Crunches x 62.5 x 20,16,16
Behind the neck, Weighted Swiss ball Crunches x 10

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing worse than lower back issues. Hope you get over it quickly!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing worse than lower back issues. Hope you get over it quickly!
Thanks brother, already feeling a lot better. That and snow won't stop me! Jumped on the stationary bike while being snowed in here on the east coast and did a quick shoulder session.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, already feeling a lot better. That and snow won't stop me! Jumped on the stationary bike while being snowed in here on the east coast and did a quick shoulder session.
Way to make something happen man!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Way to make something happen man!
Thanks buddy. East coast got walloped. Ended up having to shovel 4x's this weekend. Dug out two cars, had to help my neighbor push her car out. Needless to say that my back was not happy this weekend.

Hit the gym with a few minor road delays. No time for cardio, but hit my chest workout. Went light so as to save my back and did all flat Bench movements with feet up on the bench so as to eliminate any arching.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks buddy. East coast got walloped. Ended up having to shovel 4x's this weekend. Dug out two cars, had to help my neighbor push her car out. Needless to say that my back was not happy this weekend.

Hit the gym with a few minor road delays. No time for cardio, but hit my chest workout. Went light so as to save my back and did all flat Bench movements with feet up on the bench so as to eliminate any arching.
Man I feel ya there! Va just got stupid and of course our drivway feels like a football field. Just Ice now lol

My back got so pumped from shoveling it was sickening

Hope the back did well with the benching

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates, been slammed at work, pulling a lot of overtime/weekend hours. But I'm slowly still grinding it out. Just got my order of TEST1FY PRO in as well, can't wait to give it a proper run. Will be a little bit before I can run it, but you can bet I'll be reporting on it when I do!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight up to 158# even. Suffering due to poor diet and stress. Looking for new workout suggestions as well. Need to switch it up. Specifically for something designed to burn calories. Traveling for work next week as well, but hoping to still get in my workouts.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weight up to 158# even. Suffering due to poor diet and stress. Looking for new workout suggestions as well. Need to switch it up. Specifically for something designed to burn calories. Traveling for work next week as well, but hoping to still get in my workouts.
How many days a week you think you can get in for sure?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many days a week you think you can get in for sure?
Nothing's certain, as even my travel schedule may be changing last minute, but I'm thinking a 2 day lock if I can swing it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing's certain, as even my travel schedule may be changing last minute, but I'm thinking a 2 day lock if I can swing it.
Im thinking a 30-45mins DUP circuit where you can do Push/Pull workouts and constantly vary the intensity and add your cardio as time allows.

This in the form of cluster sets could be pretty cool and allow for variability depending whats at your disposal place to place

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im thinking a 30-45mins DUP circuit where you can do Push/Pull workouts and constantly vary the intensity and add your cardio as time allows.

This in the form of cluster sets could be pretty cool and allow for variability depending whats at your disposal place to place
Do you have a good templated workout you can provide?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, got into the gym twice so far this week: Monday before traveling out, and Tuesday at the hotel. Got in a run as well, logged over 22k steps that day, and did a good bit of walking Wed as well. So all in all, not too bad. Will hit the gym again tomorrow.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got smacked into reality today. Weighed in at 158.5# clearly something has to change. I've been going overboard on eating poorly, eating sweets (Easter candy gets me every time), and too much beer. Going to try to really dial it in over the next two weeks before vacation. I'm going back to tracking what I eat (myfitnesspal) and am aiming for a 45/35/25 split (carbs/protein/fat).

Friday I had a chest workout, added in pistol presses which I really like, and yesterday went for a run outdoors. About to head off to the gym now.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back:

Cardio, bike

Sumo Deadlifts: 45,95,115,125 - first time trying these out. Heard upright position may be better on the lower back, kind of odd movement though vs conventional deads

Supersets
Pull ups x 10,10,7
Close grip seated cable rows: 130 x 10, 10, 7

Single Arm DB rows: 50 x 10, 10, 10
Straight arm Lat Pressdowns: 30 x 10, 10, 10

Lower back ext
Ab Machine Crunches x 62.5

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got smacked into reality today. Weighed in at 158.5# clearly something has to change. I've been going overboard on eating poorly, eating sweets (Easter candy gets me every time), and too much beer. Going to try to really dial it in over the next two weeks before vacation. I'm going back to tracking what I eat (myfitnesspal) and am aiming for a 45/35/25 split (carbs/protein/fat).

Friday I had a chest workout, added in pistol presses which I really like, and yesterday went for a run outdoors. About to head off to the gym now
Man thats no beuno but you have to live and enjoy things as well. Getting back on track will be a no brainer for you!

Back:

Cardio, bike

Sumo Deadlifts: 45,95,115,125 - first time trying these out. Heard upright position may be better on the lower back, kind of odd movement though vs conventional deads

Supersets
Pull ups x 10,10,7
Close grip seated cable rows: 130 x 10, 10, 7

Single Arm DB rows: 50 x 10, 10, 10
Straight arm Lat Pressdowns: 30 x 10, 10, 10

Lower back ext
Ab Machine Crunches x 62.5
I hate SUMO deads with a passion! My position just changes every single session and I just havent been able to dial it in

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man thats no beuno but you have to live and enjoy things as well. Getting back on track will be a no brainer for you!

I hate SUMO deads with a passion! My position just changes every single session and I just havent been able to dial it in
Yeah. Well, I go to Vegas in 2 weeks and am planning on hitting up the buffets... So gotta be good until then, haha.

Today's workout
Cardio, bike, 8.4 miles
Abs
Swiss Ball Crunches x 20,20,20
Russian medicine ball twists x 10,10,10 per side

Supersets
BB Curls +40x12, +60x10,10,10
Chinups x 12,9,7

DB Hammer Curls x 30 x 10,10,10
Neutral grip pull ups x 7,6,6

Incline DB Curls x 10 x 10,10,10
Reverse Grip Curls +20x10,10,10

Skull crushers +40x10,10,10
Close grip press +40x10,10,10

DB kickbacks x 30 x 10,10,10
Bench Dips x 10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit legs today and had an amazing pump and mind muscle connection. Felt that I really worked and activated the specific target muscle groups better than I have in a long time. No idea why but I'll take it. Took 2 scoops CONQU3R UNLEASHED, 1 g ALCAR, 1/2 scoop of Carb Slam, 2 caps LJ100, 1 cap Trib 250. Purple Wraath intra.

Cardio, bike
Front Squats x 45, 115#

Supersets
Seated Leg Ext x 110
Seated Leg Curls x 90

Standing Calf Raises x 3 sets of 15

Superset abs
Machine Crunches x 62.5 x 15,15,10 reps
Hanging knee raises x 8,8,7 reps

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You've got a hell of a preworkout stack lined up there man. That probably has something to do with it!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You've got a hell of a preworkout stack lined up there man. That probably has something to do with it!
Haha, true! But this was on another level and I've been on this stack for a bit. Like I said though, I'm not complaining!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait till I start my two tubs of TEST1FY PRO and Tr1umph.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in today at 155#, so seemingly back on track since counting cals. I think last week's weigh in was a bit off but a difference of about 3-3.5 #s. My target cals per day is 1750, with my average for the week having been a bit under at 1545. So I will probably up it a bit to stay closer to the 1700 mark this week as I don't want to sacrifice muscle by leaning too quickly.

Tracking macros though is very enlightening, as it shows I'm consistently eating too many carbs and not enough protein normally. So this is also something I'll look to correct going forward.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ran through another tub of CU today. I've been using CU stim-free though on cardio only days, so going to work through this tub for a bit.

Cardio warmup, treadmill
Rotator Cuff Ex x 2.5
BB behind the neck seated presses x 45, 95, 85, 85 #

Supersets
DB Laterals x 10
DB front raises x 10

Upright rows +40
Machine rear delts x 30

DB Shrugs x 70
Ab Machine Crunches x 75

Looking to switch up my routine after this week and thinking of giving OVT a shot. It's a modification of GVT and seems to still give me a bit of what I'm looking for, which is continuing to superset, while working to increase weights.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boom! Sale is live:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278701

Planning to pick up a few tubs of ENDUR3 and some IGNIT3.

Cardio warmup treadmill
Supersets
Bench press x 135
Incline DB Press x 40

Flat bench DB Press x 45
Pistol Press x 30,25,25

Cable Crossovers x 3 plate
Low cable Crossovers x 2 plate

Swiss ball Crunches x 20,12,12 reps

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epic workout bud!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep pushing bro ;)
For sure. Now that I'm back from vacation, starting a new program and stack, with a focus on increasing some lifts.

Trying out OVT, which basically is a modification on GVT. So still aiming for 100 reps, using supersets in a 5x5 format. Today's workout was chest and back. More volume than I'm used to for sure. Workout took hella long though with so many sets and 2 mins rest between.

New natty stack:

STR3NGTH (OG, double dosed)
TR1UMPH pre/intra
TEST1FY PRO post

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure. Now that I'm back from vacation, starting a new program and stack, with a focus on increasing some lifts.

Trying out OVT, which basically is a modification on GVT. So still aiming for 100 reps, using supersets in a 5x5 format. Today's workout was chest and back. More volume than I'm used to for sure. Workout took hella long though with so many sets and 2 mins rest between.

New natty stack:

STR3NGTH (OG, double dosed)
TR1UMPH pre/intra
TEST1FY PRO post
Cool Stack going forward!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool Stack going forward!
Looking forward to seeing how it treats me.

Well, day 2 of OVT more or less in the books. Legs/abs. But the major issue still is around how long a workout takes... Leaves me no room or gas in the tank to do cardio. Hoping that the volume will help with calorie burn.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was OVT arm day, biceps and triceps. It feels weird doing so few reps per set on a small muscle group like arms. Also, OVT really combines 3 principles, progressive overload, 5x5, and time under tension (TUT). I am still working on the latter, as I think I'm going to heavy on my second of the superset exercises just because it feels strange to use such a light weight. But I think I will work on my tempo so that I can take advantage of this further.

Also, so far on my latest OL stack my muscles have been very full looking even relaxed. I've also been ravenously hungry in the evenings, which could be due to the anabolism triggered by either mTOR stimulation by TR1UMPH or the effects of STR3NGTH.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Today was OVT arm day, biceps and triceps. It feels weird doing so few reps per set on a small muscle group like arms. Also, OVT really combines 3 principles, progressive overload, 5x5, and time under tension (TUT). I am still working on the latter, as I think I'm going to heavy on my second of the superset exercises just because it feels strange to use such a light weight. But I think I will work on my tempo so that I can take advantage of this further.

Also, so far on my latest OL stack my muscles have been very full looking even relaxed. I've also been ravenously hungry in the evenings, which could be due to the anabolism triggered by either mTOR stimulation by TR1UMPH or the effects of STR3NGTH.

Good post brother, made me intrigued on OVT and did some research on it!

And for the stack, I bet you are feeling big even when you are just sitting there !