Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good post brother, made me intrigued on OVT and did some research on it!

And for the stack, I bet you are feeling big even when you are just sitting there !
Thanks brother. Check out the article on t-nation. That's basically the routine I'm following with just a few minor tweaks due to limitations at my gym. Leg day was absolutely killer. Haven't felt that sore in a long while.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today's workout was delts. Felt good. Nice combination of isolation movements really warmed up the muscles. Weight remained steady this week at 156#.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely noticing increased thirst from the combination of STR3NGTH and TR1UMPH. Based on user feedback so far, it is likely due to the STR3NGTH. Will need to work on increasing water intake, but vascularity has been up for sure, both when working out and cold.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely killed Wed workout, chest and back. Really feel like OVT is helping isolate the muscle groups well. Today is arms day and so far it seems like my left wrist is a bit unhappy. Turning it upwards for completion of the Alt DB Curls movement aggravated it. May need to be careful while moving heavier weights.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need some renewed focus.

30 min cardio bike warm up, followed by delts workout. Home gym workout, so modified 5x5.

Package arrived from olympus_labs. Tested out 1 scoop ELIX1R pre cardio and 2 scoops ENDUR3 Pina Colada intra. Majestic Red was surprisingly light in flavor, light cinnamon as others have described. ENDUR3 was also lightly flavored.

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did you enjoy day one of ELIX1R?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you enjoy day one of ELIX1R?
1 scoop was light in flavor and effect, at least as a pre-WO. Of course it's not meant for that necessarily. Yesterday though I took 2 scoops instead of an afternoon coffee and that gave a perceptible buzz. Kicked in pretty quick and gave me that twitchy eye stim syndrome, ha. For work it was a bit strong. I'm thinking 1.5 scoops might be where it's at for me, although I'm planning 2 scoops pre as well as a test. Got a headache later in the evening. No crash. Taste at 2 scoops had a bit of a zing to it, almost ginger-like.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop was light in flavor and effect, at least as a pre-WO. Of course it's not meant for that necessarily. Yesterday though I took 2 scoops instead of an afternoon coffee and that gave a perceptible buzz. Kicked in pretty quick and gave me that twitchy eye stim syndrome, ha. For work it was a bit strong. I'm thinking 1.5 scoops might be where it's at for me, although I'm planning 2 scoops pre as well as a test. Got a headache later in the evening. No crash. Taste at 2 scoops had a bit of a zing to it, almost ginger-like.
Ive actually been enjoying it warm with my ginger tea after breakfast! Just sits well

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 weeks in on OVT, so this begins the second set of exercises for 4 weeks and then I'll do a deload week. Chest days focus on a lot of DB fly movements, which aren't my favorite.

Finished up Test1fy Pro, almost out of Tr1umph, about 2 weeks of double dosed STR3NGTH left. I'll be bridging into STR3NGTH Unleashed though, so continuing to utilize laxogenin. Today I took a sample packet of CONQU3R UNLEASHED Krushed Kandy, new flavor system. Call me crazy, but I preferred the original flavoring! This had less of a strong taste IMO.

Pre:
1 packet CU
2 caps STR3NGTH
4 caps Trib Alatus
1 cap Shift

Good energy between the combo of Shift and CU.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great arm workout today, but shoulders and elbows were feeling it. I've thought about getting an elbow wrap for my right elbow which can flare up during triceps movements like skull crushers. Maybe it's time to invest...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, woke up today at 155#. Weight has really been bouncing back and forth the past 3 or 4 weigh ins by about 3 to 4 lbs. Granted, I ate all out on Saturday at an all you can eat. But disappointed that my weight was back up 3 lbs and surprised that one "cheat day" would affect my weight so drastically. Will try to measure BF soon to see where that's sitting.

New supp regimen:

Pre
2 scoops Flashover
4 caps Trib Alatus
1 cap Str3ngth Unleashed
1 cap Shift
2 caps KNO3

Intra
1 scoop Purple Wraath
1 scoop WMS

Other supps PM
1 cap Str3ngth Unleashed
1 cap Shift
2 caps Dopadex
2 caps green tea extract

Worked shoulders today. Push presses felt like an odd movement with a barbell. Also hit standing shoulder presses, which felt a little more comfortable with alignment.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout was a bit lackluster today. Worked out from home which is not as conducive to the 5x5 style routine. Have been getting bored with my pre's lately, but I'm just trying to get through open tubs at this point. Just placed an order for some Mesomorph Rocketpop though, so excited for that to come in!

Meanwhile, my stim junkieness has been taken to another level. Just picked up some Death Wish coffee and brewed a cup. It's got a nice robust flavor. Seemingly dark roasted which I like.

Attachments

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout was a bit lackluster today. Worked out from home which is not as conducive to the 5x5 style routine. Have been getting bored with my pre's lately, but I'm just trying to get through open tubs at this point. Just placed an order for some Mesomorph Rocketpop though, so excited for that to come in!

Meanwhile, my stim junkieness has been taken to another level. Just picked up some Death Wish coffee and brewed a cup. It's got a nice robust flavor. Seemingly dark roasted which I like.
Oooh nice!! Coffee is my true vice. Might have to give this a look.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oooh nice!! Coffee is my true vice. Might have to give this a look.
I bought the Odinforce Blend. Couldn't find the mgs per cup, but I don't believe it's as strong as the original Deathwish blend, which is supposedly 660 mgs of caffeine. Which is just nuts.

But a cup of Odinforce didn't knock me over, so it's got to be a more reasonable amount.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up today weighing in at 157.5#. Again, weight jumped back up from last week, but I checked BF and came in down at 14.4% from 15.2% at last check a few weeks back. So guess I've got to be happy with that! Seems more of a recomp even though somewhat unintended. Still soft in the midsection, but arm veins are present and when flexing the delt veins are present. Should give me a good starting base for when the real recomp begins. Still have about 2 weeks of OVT and then a deload week before I switch things up again.

Decided that I'm using ENDUR3 intra over Purple Wraath. Loving the sweat I generate from the epi in ENDUR3, just an overall more comprehensive formula with the electrolytes, etc. Been using post-cardio as well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few thoughts on my current stack:

Trib Alatus - noticed that about 2 weeks in I developed some pretty significant acne on my forehead. Haven't seen that since I was a teenager! Subsided for the most part now, but interestingly no effects really on libido. Also, there was the same dose in TEST1FY PRO and I didn't have the acne effects, so perhaps it really needs 6 weeks to kick in.

Str3ngth Unleashed - stuff has a very strange smell every time I open the bottle. Musty almost. Have not noticed the increase in thirst vs OG Str3ngth, but again I was double dosing at the time.

ELIX1R - I've been using this on off days here and there. This has really been hit or miss for me. The first time at a dose I'll experience effects and the productivity I expect. But lately, even at 3 scoops I'm actually feeling the opposite, more agitation and less desire to focus. I believe I'm experiencing diminishing returns with more frequent use. I'm going to keep this as more of a once every week or two type product and see if that changes things up.

Today's workout:
All supersets, 5x5

Low Incline DB Press x 55
Low Incline DB Flys x 25

Weighted dips +45
Flat Bench DB Flys x 25

DB Pullovers x 30
Single Arm cable rows x 60

T bar rows +90
Seated cable rows x 120

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few progress pictures to share, looking for some feedback/critique. I honestly hate how puffy I look in photos vs mirror, but I guess that's all part of it. So here are two side by side comparisons.

Left: 154.5#, 15.4% BF, Jan 2016
Right: 157.5#, 14.4% BF, April 2016

Most Muscular.jpg

Left: 152#, 14.5% BF, Nov 2015
Right: 157.5#, 14.4% BF, April 2016

Lat Spread.jpg

Obviously slightly different poses/angle from the camera, and slightly different lighting, but hopefully you get the idea. Clearly my midsection is a problem area, as can be seen from the lat spread. So I can always work on tightening up overall. I would like to also work on having a bit more flare to my lats as well. Also, upper chest development is needed. Shoulders are my weak point IMO. Dma378 DreamWeaver MrKleen73 The Solution

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems we're pretty similar in build and areas that could use a little focus. I think if you also worked on bringing your side delts out it would really add to your overall appearance and make the width seem less about the lats. Because your lat spread actually looks proportional to your size.

You've done good work in a few months though, added a few pounds while losing BF. Look firmer and more vascular for sure.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lat Flare=

Kayak Rows
Wide Grip Low Cable Rows

Honestly looking pretty good for a 3lb increase

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems we're pretty similar in build and areas that could use a little focus. I think if you also worked on bringing your side delts out it would really add to your overall appearance and make the width seem less about the lats. Because your lat spread actually looks proportional to your size.

You've done good work in a few months though, added a few pounds while losing BF. Look firmer and more vascular for sure.
Thanks, and I agree on side delts. Like I said, shoulders are a problem area. Aside from lateral raises, what are you doing to build? I'll have to pop back into your log and look at the exercises. I've been focusing more on rear lately.

Lat Flare=

Kayak Rows
Wide Grip Low Cable Rows

Honestly looking pretty good for a 3lb increase
I remember you mentioning those kayak rows, will look back into them! I'm also thinking that weighted wide grip pull ups would be helpful. When I first threw in wide grip pull ups that seemed to jump start some things, but slowed down since. Currently I just use bodyweight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Exactly, a lot of similarities for sure. See how his traps go all the way out to almost the end of his shoulders. They are just dying for a couple balls to be put here. Wait that didn't sound right :( Side delts are an area of focus for sure though. Back thickness is another are to work on but that comes with muscle maturity. Lots of dead bent over rows etc. Width is there.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we're on the lagging upper chest boat together LOL
Yeah, perhaps I'll work on starting with heavy upper chest movements first.

Exactly, a lot of similarities for sure. See how his traps go all the way out to almost the end of his shoulders. They are just dying for a couple balls to be put here. Wait that didn't sound right :( Side delts are an area of focus for sure though. Back thickness is another are to work on but that comes with muscle maturity. Lots of dead bent over rows etc. Width is there.
LOL. Wouldn't be an AM log without a few ball jokes thrown in there!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The critiques you guys gave me inspired me to do a shoulder workout Saturday, hitting side delts double time. Which was a good thing anyways, as I couldn't get in my usual workout yesterday due to traveling. Yesterday was a definite cheat day too - burger, fries, whiskey, donut. Can we just call it a refeed??

Back on track today. Just got in some Mesomorph Rocket Pop and had to open it. Add it to my growing list of opened pre's... Downing it as we speak. A few thoughts: The multicolored powder (red, white and blue) is pretty awesome. Complete marketing trick, but impressive nonetheless. Good looking formula with beta alanine, creatine nitrate, COP, agmatine, and DMAA. Just wish it wasn't all prop blends. Taste honestly left a little to be desired for me. I know everyone around here raves about it, but I found it a bit sour. Tingles hit my lips almost immediately. Let's see if the kick is as strong as people say it is...

Workout update:

Front Squats +0x12, +95x5, +100 x5,5, +105x 5,5
Step ups x 10x 5,5,5,5,5

SLDLS +60x 5,5, +70x5,5,5
Leg Curls x 70x5,5,5,5,5

Deadlifts +150x5,5,5,5,5
One leg deadlifts 10x5,5,5,5,5

Ab Machine Crunches x 75x12,10,10

A little light headed post-deads. Feel slightly hypo. Sweat like a mother! Mesomorph definitely had me dialed in. Several times on the drive in I noticed the alertness. Not over stimmed for me, just focused. Felt a good concentration on lifts today. Will likely use this sparingly though to ensure I get the most out of it without too much tolerance.

I think I heard this has 45 mgs DMAA, can someone confirm? Big_Spaz?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The critiques you guys gave me inspired me to do a shoulder workout Saturday, hitting side delts double time. Which was a good thing anyways, as I couldn't get in my usual workout yesterday due to traveling. Yesterday was a definite cheat day too - burger, fries, whiskey, donut. Can we just call it a refeed??

Back on track today. Just got in some Mesomorph Rocket Pop and had to open it. Add it to my growing list of opened pre's... Downing it as we speak. A few thoughts: The multicolored powder (red, white and blue) is pretty awesome. Complete marketing trick, but impressive nonetheless. Good looking formula with beta alanine, creatine nitrate, COP, agmatine, and DMAA. Just wish it wasn't all prop blends. Taste honestly left a little to be desired for me. I know everyone around here raves about it, but I found it a bit sour. Tingles hit my lips almost immediately. Let's see if the kick is as strong as people say it is...

Workout update:

Front Squats +0x12, +95x5, +100 x5,5, +105x 5,5
Step ups x 10x 5,5,5,5,5

SLDLS +60x 5,5, +70x5,5,5
Leg Curls x 70x5,5,5,5,5

Deadlifts +150x5,5,5,5,5
One leg deadlifts 10x5,5,5,5,5

Ab Machine Crunches x 75x12,10,10

A little light headed post-deads. Feel slightly hypo. Sweat like a mother! Mesomorph definitely had me dialed in. Several times on the drive in I noticed the alertness. Not over stimmed for me, just focused. Felt a good concentration on lifts today. Will likely use this sparingly though to ensure I get the most out of it without too much tolerance.

I think I heard this has 45 mgs DMAA, can someone confirm? Big_Spaz?
Seeing it mentioned everywhere! May be time to try it out

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seeing it mentioned everywhere! May be time to try it out
Definitely legit. Also want to try picking up some Chaos and Pain Ferox Amped, the reformulated version with 2-amino-6.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Low motivation today. Maybe next week's deload will be a help. Back/rib cage overall has felt off the past two days, like I need to crack something if that makes sense. Anyways, upped STR3NGTH UNLEASHED to 3 caps per day and will ride this out.

EZ Bar Curls +0x12, +60x5,5,5,5,5
Zottman Curls x 20x5,5,5,5,5

Preacher Curls x 62.5+plate x 5,5,5,5,5
1 arm cable Curls x 2 plates x 5,5, 2.5 plates x 5,5,5

Overhead rope triceps ext x 4 plates x 5,5,5,5,
1 arm cable Pressdowns x 2 plates x 5,5,5,5

Skull crushers +40x5,5,5,5,5
Cable Pressdowns x130x 5,5,5,5,5

Skull crushers really bothered my right elbow today. Placing an order for an elbow sleeve.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smith machine push press: 0x10, +30x5,5, +35x5,5,5
Single Arm lateral raise: 10x5,5,5,5,5

Standing DB Press: 35x5,5,5,5,5
Upright rows +40x 5,5,5,5,5

Rope pull to neck x 50 x 5,5,5,5,5
Incline rear delt raise x 10 x 5,5,5,5,5

Lateral raise machine x 30 x 10,10,10

Ab Machine Crunches x 75 x 12,12,12
Incline Crunches x 0 x 13,12,7

Added an extra side delt exercise today. Actually liked the locked in movement with the machine Laterals. Will probably get in one more workout this weekend and then it's DELOAD time!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't get in over the weekend, but I think given where I'm at that was OK. This week I'm planning for upper/lower workouts, dropping weights a bit, standard 3x10s. Going to work on some weak point exercises, eg, incline chest movements, side Laterals.

Weighed in this morning at 156.5#. I can tell that BF has dropped as both my jeans are looser and I have been able to loop my belt tighter. Plus, I've noticed that tightening my fitbit on my wrist feels better as well.

Incline BP: +0x12, +70x10,10,10
Bent over BB rows: +0x12, +50x10,10,10
Single Arm DB Laterals: 5x 10,10,10, 10
Ez bar Curls: +40x10,10,10
Skull crushers: +20x 10,10,10
Abs: machine Crunches x 50 x20,16,16

Essentially dropped weights by half, so within the 40-60% typically recommended on a deload, but increased reps and decreased sets. Elbow sleeve came in over the weekend, but it was much less padded than I anticipated. Probably the difference between a true sleeve and more of a brace. Still experienced the tinge of pain during skull crushers. At this point not sure if I will just drop this exercise, vs continuing to use very low weight as I did today - which is manageable but still not great.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today marked the end of Str3ngth Unleashed, Shift, and Trib Alatus. Not sure what I want to run next. Maybe I'll have to post up my stash and have the masses decide for me!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today marked the end of Str3ngth Unleashed, Shift, and Trib Alatus. Not sure what I want to run next. Maybe I'll have to post up my stash and have the masses decide for me!
Liking this idea!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smith Squats: +0x12, +90x10,10,10
Leg ext: 60x10,10,10
Leg curls: 50x10,10,10
Leg Press machine Calves: 150x12,12,12
Leg Press machine: 150x10,10,10
Hip adduction: 10x10,10,10

Abs:
Ab machine Crunches x 50x20,20,18
Knee raises: 12,12,12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liking this idea!
Hmm, in reviewing what I have stored in my cabinets, most are pre's (have a ton of those) or BCAAs, both of which I rotate through and use regardless. As far as interesting items to run, I guess I'd place into the following categories:

Test Boosters:
Finaflex Mass 550
AppNut HGH_Up
PES Erase/Erase Pro
SNS DAA

Fat Burners:
Olympus Labs IGNIT3
Nutrex Ignite
Neogenix Velocity XT
Magnum Heat
ErgoPharm Amp
SNS Caffeine/Yohimbine

Other:
LGI N-pept
USP Labs Agmatine
Olympus Labs Dermastr3ngth
Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed
Analyzed Supplements Amentomax

Staples/Creatine:
Olympus Labs Tr1umph Peaches N' Cream
Olympus Labs VITAL1TY
Fuel:One Creapro3

Also have items like KNO3 and Glycergrow which I would use as needed on WO days. I'm probably looking to pull 1 item from each category to stack for the next month, although I've been on natty boosters for the past several months, so it might be time to take a break there.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going back a couple days, and following up on our shoulder development...

Not sure if you have caught this addition to my workouts but I am absolutely loving it. Another member shared this on FB and I hopped on it.

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/v-taper-workout?utm_********facebook&************social&utm_**********article3951
Yeah, just caught up on your log as well. Looks interesting, so decided to give it a shot today:

Incline BP: +0x12, +70x10,10,10
Lat pull downs: 100x10,10,10
EZ Bar Curls, inner grip: 0x12, +30x10,10,10
Rope pressdowns: 40x10,10,10
Muscle Snatch: +0x12,10,10
Lateral raise machine: 30x10,10,10
Incline cable flys: 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10,10
Ab machine Crunches x 50 x 20,20,16

The snatches were a bit difficult to get the hang of this first time around. Feel like I pull too much with one side and I'm not entirely sure how wide a grip to use yet. Will need to study the video a bit more. Did not use any weight until I can get the movement down.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deload was good to give the body a break, but let my diet slip. Back up to 158# although some might be water weight now that I'm off Shift. Back on OVT for another go round.

BP: +0x12, +120x5,5,5,5,5
DB Flys: 25x5,5,5,5,5

Incline BP: +80x5,5,5,5,5
Incline DB Flys: 25x5,5,5,5,5

Lat pulldowns: 130x5,5,5,5,5
Single Arm Cable Rows: 50x5,5,5,5,5

Bent over BB rows: +90x5,5,5,5,5
Seated cable rows: 130x5,5,5,5,5

Ab Machine Crunches x 72.5x

Headphones died in the beginning of my workout. Bob Marley just doesn't fuel a workout very well... Apparently today was reggae day at the gym??

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying a new 4x per week schedule, so M, T, Th, F. Weekend will be kept for as needed additional workouts/outdoor running, as previous.

Front Squats x 0x12, +100x5,5,5,5,5
DB Lunges x 30x5,5,5,5,5

Seated Leg Ext x 110 x5,5,5,5,5
Seated Leg Curls x 95 x5,5,5,5,5

Sumo Deadlifts +100x5,5, +105x5,5,5
SLDLs +50x 5,5,5,5,5

Abs:
Ab machine Crunches x 62.5 x 16,16,16
Russian Medicine Ball Twists: 15, 12, 12 per side

Cardio treadmill Incline

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still killing it i see!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still killing it i see!
Thanks bro, trying, did you just have a bday or something?

EZ Bar Curls x 0 x 12, +70x5,5,5,5,5
DB Curls x 30 x 5,5,5,5,5

Preacher Curls +50 x 5,5, +40x 5,4, +30x5
DB Hammer Curls x 25 x 5,5,5,5,5

Weighted dips +25 x 5, +35x5, +45x 5,5,5
Triceps ext machine x 62.5 x 5, 75x5,5,5,5

Overhead DB triceps ext x 30x5,5,5,5,5
Cable Pressdowns, cambered bar x 120 x 5,5, 130x5,5,5

So today's dips and extensions were ridiculously easy at first. Had to make a major jump in weights on both exercises, to the point where I doubted that I wrote down the right weights previously. Maybe that deload did even more good than I realized. My body may be experiencing the rebound effect. Elbows still felt a bit pinched during some movements, but not as bad as when I did skull crushers.

Kept overhead tri movements light to focus on the stretch.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seated military press +0x12, +50x5,5,5,5,5
Incline DB Laterals x 10x5, 8x5,5,5,5

Alt DB Shoulder Press x 40x5,5,5,5,5
Cable front raises, cambered bar x 3 plates x 5,5,5,5,5

Seated cable pull to neck x 50 x 5,5,5,5,5
Incline DB Rear Delt Raise x 10 x5,5,5,5,5

Machine Laterals x 35 x 10,10,10

Abs:
Swiss ball Crunches x 0 x 20,15,15
Ab machine Crunches x 62.5 x 12,10,10

Knee raises: 12,10,10
Cardio treadmill

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those cable pulls like facepulls?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice I do find myself playing with the angles all the time. Just gets the burn even week to week

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday's workout sets the tone for the week. So hit it hard!

Weight: 157#
BP: +0x12, +125x5,5,5,5,5
DB Flys: 25x5,5,5,5,5

Incline BP: +80x5,5,5,5,5
Incline DB Flys: 25x5,5,5,5,5

Lat pulldowns: 140x5,5,5,5,5
Single Arm Cable Rows: 50x5, 60x5,5,5,5

Bent Over BB Rows: +95x5, +100x5,5,5,5
Seated Cable Rows: 130x5,5,5,5,5

Ab machine Crunches x 75x15,12,12
Cardio treadmill

Today's workout progressed nicely. Increased weights on each of the primary lift exercises since last week. OVT seems to be treating me nicely. Also managed to squeeze in a run over the weekend and break in some new running shoes. Nothing like some new workout gear to get you going!

Donna

Donna

Awards
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are only train chest?
No, today is a chest/back split. Doing OVT. Check out post #237 for an example of my routine. You caught me mid-routine! Haha! I use my log to post instead of a notebook, so I'll be updating as I complete sets/reps - but I'm literally in between sets right now.

Donna

Donna

Awards
No, today is a chest/back split. Doing OVT. Check out post #237 for an example of my routine. You caught me mid-routine! Haha! I use my log to post instead of a notebook, so I'll be updating as I complete sets/reps - but I'm literally in between sets right now.
Sorry...I expect Your update... Wellcome to my log... You are free to leave a comment

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice I do find myself playing with the angles all the time. Just gets the burn even week to week
Got to constantly change things up!

Sorry...I expect Your update... Wellcome to my log... You are free to leave a comment
No worries, I like that you're holding me accountable! We all need that push every once and a while. And I'm in your log now as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hows the body recovering?