MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the weight loss, good time for a win eh?

I hope things lighten up for you, trust me I know how it feels when things are amping up all around me in life while I am doing my best to stay on track with something challenging. We know you can keep things going. Like you said, sometimes just saying the thing out loud takes all of the power from it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
amen to that ! I hate bucking hay, but its hard miserable work that leaves you feeling accomplished and like you earned the right to the steak dinner you fed by bucking hay last season.

holy ****
This has honestly been the easiest cut so far too. Like I said in my original update, some of the early drop was not fat loss - but even if half is, this has been going at a fairly good clip.

While I've used TTA on many cuts before, Incinderine is new, as is LFG Burn. I know a couple of users on AM have seen pretty dramatic changes with Incinderine too. I know early on there was some mention of GLP-1 like mechanism for some of the Incinderine ingredients...
Congrats on the weight loss, good time for a win eh?

I hope things lighten up for you, trust me I know how it feels when things are amping up all around me in life while I am doing my best to stay on track with something challenging. We know you can keep things going. Like you said, sometimes just saying the thing out loud takes all of the power from it.
Yes. Definitely!

Legs

Warm ups:
Foam rolling
Cat Backs
Bird Dogs
Lacrosse ball

TRX squats x TRX alt lunges, 3x12 & 3x10
TRX calf raises 3x12

BB Squats:
95x10
135x10
165x8

Foam rolling to finish.

59:49, 198 cals.

Legs really have been feeling every leg workout these days. Not sure what that's about. Still having tailbone issues ever since that flight out to LV. Honestly, it's uncomfortable to sit for stretches of time. And today while squatting under the bar I could feel it a little too. Weird.

Anyways, still keeping lighter on Legs for now due to lower back. Knees aren't loving things even with Joint Edge back in the mix, maybe a little less popping.

Might try to do one heavy workout on Sunday with some high stim pre, just to keep things fun. Pull in the slanger and do some real weight again @Dustin07

Pre: 1 scoop LFG Burn, 2 caps Inciderine
Intra: Same as prior

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has honestly been the easiest cut so far too. Like I said in my original update, some of the early drop was not fat loss - but even if half is, this has been going at a fairly good clip.

While I've used TTA on many cuts before, Incinderine is new, as is LFG Burn. I know a couple of users on AM have seen pretty dramatic changes with Incinderine too. I know early on there was some mention of GLP-1 like mechanism for some of the Incinderine ingredients...Yes. Definitely!

Legs

Warm ups:
Foam rolling
Cat Backs
Bird Dogs
Lacrosse ball

TRX squats x TRX alt lunges, 3x12 & 3x10
TRX calf raises 3x12

BB Squats:
95x10
135x10
165x8

Foam rolling to finish.

59:49, 198 cals.

Legs really have been feeling every leg workout these days. Not sure what that's about. Still having tailbone issues ever since that flight out to LV. Honestly, it's uncomfortable to sit for stretches of time. And today while squatting under the bar I could feel it a little too. Weird.

Anyways, still keeping lighter on Legs for now due to lower back. Knees aren't loving things even with Joint Edge back in the mix, maybe a little less popping.

Might try to do one heavy workout on Sunday with some high stim pre, just to keep things fun. Pull in the slanger and do some real weight again @Dustin07

Pre: 1 scoop LFG Burn, 2 caps Inciderine
Intra: Same as prior
High stim + heavy weights = party!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where’s my invite?
Always welcome my man! Any of you guys on IG or into the social media thing? I've never tried it, but I know they have a live feature where you can join in with people. Could have a virtual meathead meet up!

I owed some pictures, so here's the new heavy bag set up with some new mats too. The gym continues to expand!

20240629_133642.jpg

Plus here's a beaut that I plan on testing out tomorrow if the timing is right...

20240629_192542.jpg