Seeking advice: non-PH test boost/strength supp?

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Hey guys once again I seek your great advice. I just finished 6 weeks of Anabeta Elite, actually I cut it short (was gonna do 8 weeks) but for whatever reason this time around I was a non-responder. Anyway moving forward, I'm into a strength training phase and I need a supp that will not test positive on a drug test (I'm subject to random testing at my agency). I'd like to keep it simple, one or two supp stack. Some background- male/46, 212lbs Training: 5-6 days/wk Crossfit/weightlifting Diet: Paleo

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how bout some X gels , bulbine / daa and magnesium creatine chelate?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor). You could throw in Bioforge also if you wanted.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What about Intimidate SRT, Tropinol XP?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys once again I seek your great advice. I just finished 6 weeks of Anabeta Elite, actually I cut it short (was gonna do 8 weeks) but for whatever reason this time around I was a non-responder. Anyway moving forward, I'm into a strength training phase and I need a supp that will not test positive on a drug test (I'm subject to random testing at my agency). I'd like to keep it simple, one or two supp stack. Some background- male/46, 212lbs Training: 5-6 days/wk Crossfit/weightlifting Diet: Paleo

This product.. Strength is the main thing people notice while using it. It's now known as the "Pro-hormone alternative" because people have actually described their results as similar to a mild PH/DS cycle. None of the sides of PH/DS use and no need for PCT either. Just solid strength gains. Can't find one negative review on the stuff. You will definitely be kicking down some doors on this stuff!.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
ARA, DAA and magnesium creatine chelate is a great suggestion.

Drenaline31

Awards
Ara. Honestly if this gets cheap its going to be in everyones toolbox. Then it'll be like creatine with buffered Ara and "microdose" Ara scams hahaha.

I also really enjoy Creatine with orotic acid, and betaine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For someone else, I'd say X-gels + Anabeta Elite. You will have a tough time topping that combo for natty anabolics/strength. In your case, I would still finish off your ABE. Regardless of whether you feel it working, the background ingredients will still aid body composition

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
HAve you ever thought about Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP? Two good choices right there

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For someone else, I'd say X-gels + Anabeta Elite. You will have a tough time topping that combo for natty anabolics/strength. In your case, I would still finish off your ABE. Regardless of whether you feel it working, the background ingredients will still aid body composition
Definitely one of the best stacks available at the moment. There are a few logs around using.these products too

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Thanks for all the responses and PM's...X-gels and DAA it is! I'm already on creatine (mono) would switching to magnesium creatine chelate (green magnitude) be worthwhile?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for all the responses and PM's...X-gels and DAA it is! I'm already on creatine (mono) would switching to magnesium creatine chelate (green magnitude) be worthwhile?
Mono is all you ever need and differences wont be noticed when using another form. that being said some mixes have other extras in them, if you are considering a switch to MCC I would recommend Genomyx Creignite. Tastes phenomenal, not under-dosed, includes orotic acid

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta + Titanium + High Volume is a great combo for a test boost & strength gains.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah for a lot of people I'd say Xgels and ABE would be one of the best options out there. So maybe in OP's case I'd say for sure X-Gels, Titanium and Bioforge ProMax if you can find it.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with a X-Factor/BioForge stack. Highly recommended!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP would be an amazing stack.

pcowan13

Awards
I've Been Taking X-Gels for the past 4 weeks now and i am at the tail end of contest prep and can really say i like them and have noticed that i have been able to actually gain strength in some lifts i had plateaued in.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
MassFx Black from Athletic Xtreme has done wonders for me! I'd imagine this stacked with any ARA supplement would be amazing. Im about to start my first bottle of Xfactor Advanced, after 4 weeks Im going to start MFXB to bridge the two into a 12 week cycle. Cant wait to see how it goes!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've Been Taking X-Gels for the past 4 weeks now and i am at the tail end of contest prep and can really say i like them and have noticed that i have been able to actually gain strength in some lifts i had plateaued in.
Awesome! Thats what we like to hear. :D

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
about to get X-gels aswell.. stacking it with Erase and Forskolin

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor + BioForge is a highly popular stack that I cant recommend enough, stacked with a solid creatine option such as CreIgnite and youll be good to go!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
about to get X-gels aswell.. stacking it with Erase and Forskolin
All great choices here actually. I'm happy you are stacking these together. You should get some great results from these. I'm sure you will enjoy the effects. Make sure you are taking creative and bcaas along with protein. Who do you go to for your protein?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
All great choices here actually. I'm happy you are stacking these together. You should get some great results from these. I'm sure you will enjoy the effects. Make sure you are taking creative and bcaas along with protein. Who do you go to for your protein?
Thanks! Yeah hope to get some great results : ) thinking of taking Ara only on workout days as some seems to do? 1g pwo with glycerol.. and only l-carnitine form I have it GPLC .. its ok ? I live in Sweden gets all my protein from bulkpowders in uk. Im gonna use my creatine hcl in this stack aswell but not sure with dose.. some says it reqiure same amount as monohydrate

Sick stack for sure. Increases in strength and leaning out = win. :D
Yeahhhh buddy! :D any tip for me when using Ara? thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who like supporting innovation, the couple extra dollars that go towards the purchase of X-Factor over competing products directly funds clinical trials, such as our current $50k study at the University of Tampa.

For those who simply want the lowest buying cost, we are doing our best to offer the lowest possible prices on X-Factor and NutraPlanet should be listing a new lower price asap!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Yeah hope to get some great results : ) thinking of taking Ara only on workout days as some seems to do? 1g pwo with glycerol.. and only l-carnitine form I have it GPLC .. its ok ? I live in Sweden gets all my protein from bulkpowders in uk. Im gonna use my creatine hcl in this stack aswell but not sure with dose.. some says it reqiure same amount as monohydrate

Yeahhhh buddy! :D any tip for me when using Ara? thanks
1g workout days only; don't use fish oils or cissus within 4hrs of taking ArA (Cissus shouldn't be dose post workout anyway). GPLC should be fine; if you can add GMS then that would complement the stack nicely. Baby Aspirin is a good alternative.

Apart from that, the stack looks good to go. No doubt you will enjoy your run :D

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
1g workout days only; don't use fish oils or cissus within 4hrs of taking ArA (Cissus shouldn't be dose post workout anyway). GPLC should be fine; if you can add GMS then that would complement the stack nicely. Baby Aspirin is a good alternative.

Apart from that, the stack looks good to go. No doubt you will enjoy your run :D
Whoa...no fish oil or cissus with in 4 hrs of ARA?!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa...no fish oil or cissus with in 4 hrs of ARA?!
It's a pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory products shouldn't be taken around ArA for best results.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's a pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory products shouldn't be taken around ArA for best results.
Man that's gonna be hard to juggle...Iu take ARA twice a day correct? I typically take my cissus in the morning on an empty stomach and then right before bed, fishoil I take with breakfast and after dinner

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Man that's gonna be hard to juggle...Iu take ARA twice a day correct? I typically take my cissus in the morning on an empty stomach and then right before bed, fishoil I take with breakfast and after dinner
If you workout in the evening, dose cissus and fish oil in the AM and vice versa if you workout in the AM.

ArA once per day: all your doses 45-60 minutes pre-workout.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What time do you workout? Most people take the full dose 30 - 60 minutes pre-workout. I workout at 6:30pm so I usually take my cissus at 7:30am and it isn't a problem to take 1 gram of X-Factor at 5:45pm and workout at 6:30pm.

I think the most popular dosing of Ara is taking it only on workout days 30 - 60 minutes pre-workout.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you workout in the evening, dose cissus and fish oil in the AM and vice versa if you workout in the AM.

ArA once per day: all your doses 45-60 minutes pre-workout.
Oh ok perfect!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ara/Prime would be a nice combo as well

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ara. Honestly if this gets cheap its going to be in everyones toolbox. Then it'll be like creatine with buffered Ara and "microdose" Ara scams hahaha.

I also really enjoy Creatine with orotic acid, and betaine.
Regarding your last sentence, which product are you using which has all 3?

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Ok guys here's what I got, please advise on what and when to take.

X-Gels
DAA 3K
Beast Creature

I also have these Pre-workout supps on hand:
Hemavol
Alphamine
MP Assault

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys here's what I got, please advise on what and when to take.

X-Gels
DAA 3K
Beast Creature

I also have these Pre-workout supps on hand:
Hemavol
Alphamine
MP Assault
I would take your arachidonic acid and creatine with your preWO

Regarding DAA, the time of day you dose shouldnt make an impact, you can dose it at any time convenient for your schedule.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Just wanted to follow up on this...On workout days I've been using X-gels (4 caps) and Hemavol (2 scoops) 45min pre-workout. I'm also taking DAA every night before bed. So far so good...really f#ckin' good. PR'd on the Deadlift yesterday 425 x 8! I'm feeling pumped and tight long after a workout too. Pretty wild stuff. The DOMS are for real! I should also mention that I've had a few killer headaches after taking X-gels. If anyone has any insight as to what that's all about please let me know.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to follow up on this...On workout days I've been using X-gels (4 caps) and Hemavol (2 scoops) 45min pre-workout. I'm also taking DAA every night before bed. So far so good...really f#ckin' good. PR'd on the Deadlift yesterday 425 x 8! I'm feeling pumped and tight long after a workout too. Pretty wild stuff. The DOMS are for real! I should also mention that I've had a few killer headaches after taking X-gels. If anyone has any insight as to what that's all about please let me know.
Glad the stack is going good. ArA can cause headaches for some individuals.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into X-Factor Advanced. Arachidonic Acid formulated with boswellia and electrolytes to lessen the chance of side effects such as joint pain or headache.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I used to get headaches all the time with original X-Factor, it's a common side effect. X-Factor Advanced addresses that side effect.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
hi everyone, new to this forum. Just a quick question, is there any downside to stacking ARA with P6 extreme? I normally would not do this but I just have a surplus of P6 right now

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi everyone, new to this forum. Just a quick question, is there any downside to stacking ARA with P6 extreme? I normally would not do this but I just have a surplus of P6 right now
No downsides, the two stack well!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
No downsides, the two stack well!
Sounds good ill definitely start the stack on the next cycle. I always respond well to ara in the past. Excited how this next phase goes

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. if you get a cold during a ArA cycle do you stop or continue? would suck to be like 20 days in and get a cold and have to stop : \

Raize

Awards
I may be misunderstanding the question, but I think of Proviron (oral). 12-hour half life, few if any sides, lots of strength gains.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. if you get a cold during a ArA cycle do you stop or continue? would suck to be like 20 days in and get a cold and have to stop : \
You would only have to quit if you took it everyday and were taking a lot of NSAIDs or having a lot of inflammation problems. I only take it preworkout and don't lift if I have a cold so missing a couple of days won't hurt you.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to stop ArA supplementation if you get a simple cold.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I wanted to follow up as well...Im 3 weeks into my Xfactor Advanced/Drive Stack and Im amazed TBQH! I have jumped so much on all my lifts its simply mind blowing...the fact of the matter is, I hadnt really lifted real hard prior to starting the stack, cause I have been working so damn much and training was more important then lifting, but now I've passed any "muscle memory" type gains, Im the strongest I have been in years, and Im definitely the strongest I have ever been lb 4 lb! Now here is the kicker...I have only been taking 2 gells, not 4!! IDK why I thought that was what I was to do...but I thought someone said that on here someone, but I may be wrong. So should I up this to 4 preworkout?! Am I gonna explode with strength and power if I do this?! Cause Im pretty stoked on how I have been feeling lately, I can only imagine doubling the dose! lol