SD+HD+maxLMG+cynostane what am i gonna need for a post cycle

analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
Okay I'm not afraid to sound inexperienced here because Im realizing that's probably the case.

I'm tired of losing my gains
I've heard of using clomid and nolva for SD post cycle. but I'm wondering what else if anything I should put into the post cycle.

Also I've heard when using heavily anabolic steroids you should reduce doseages slowly the start post cycle. Does this remain true for PHs?

Also I have some extra SD in 10mg per cap dosages can I add that in or should I wait?

There is milk thistle in the capsule as well but what else should I run for support during my cycle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
The thing is that they're all in one pill kinda thing and at low dosages per day.

Halodrol 50 mgs
Max LMG 40 mgs
Superdrol 30 mgs
Cynostane 30 mgs

These dosages are split by two dosages.

I'm takin a butt ton of milk thistle and drinking a lot of water. Ive run a similar stack before with no problems. Just lost a ton of strength/weight afterwards. Never ran clomid or nolva.

How much should my dosages be and can someone PM me on where to get the stuff. After this cycle I'm thinking tren and epi. Is that to much too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The thing is that they're all in one pill kinda thing and at low dosages per day.

Halodrol 50 mgs
Max LMG 40 mgs
Superdrol 30 mgs
Cynostane 30 mgs

I'm takin a butt ton of milk thistle and drinking a lot of water. Ive run a similar stack before with no problems. Just lost a ton of strength/weight afterwards. Never ran clomid or nolva.

How much should my dosages be and can someone PM me on where to get the stuff. After this cycle I'm thinking tren and epi. Is that to much too

What's the name of the PH with all those compounds in it?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Halodrol 50 mgs
Max LMG 40 mgs
Superdrol 30 mgs
Cynostane 30 mgs

Now i want that prohormone lol..... If it was me i would pulse that kind of thing..... So many freekin methyls..... If im going to be harsh on my liver. Ill do it with dbol er something.... ph's are just uknown.... and they tear me a new one at high dosages.... liv 52 by chem labs research websites. Get some. Estrogen blocker get some. Pct at high dosages..... get some... SERM def....... get some! Blood work daily lol if you get my drift..... check blood pressure weekly..... DHea, l-leucine, etc..... blah blah blah. Treat this cycle as an advanced cycle...... Consider bad sides..... If you can run through it though then balls to the wall sir. and bravo. and good luck..... Sides ruin me....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I mean regardless you'll want some liver support....get some N2Guard

analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
The PH is called Emonster. I'm not going to run this again. I'm kinda bored with this stack. I've run it about four times now this being the fourth. Little to no sides. This time through I've gained about twenty lbs before adding in the cynostane last week.

I'm running Liver RX @ 4 caps a day plus the milk thistle in the PH (the value in mgs escapes me at the moment.)

My main question is how to properly dose the nolva. For PCT. For whatever reason over the counter antiestrogens were working fine. But I'd still lose weight. I've got about 100 tabs of nolva at 20mgs each. And also is there anything I can do to curb the chances of rebound gyno after coming of the Nolva I'm gonna use in post cycle.

analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
Now i want that prohormone lol..... If it was me i would pulse that kind of thing..... So many freekin methyls..... If im going to be harsh on my liver. Ill do it with dbol er something.... ph's are just uknown.... and they tear me a new one at high dosages.... liv 52 by chem labs research websites. Get some. Estrogen blocker get some. Pct at high dosages..... get some... SERM def....... get some! Blood work daily lol if you get my drift..... check blood pressure weekly..... DHea, l-leucine, etc..... blah blah blah. Treat this cycle as an advanced cycle...... Consider bad sides..... If you can run through it though then balls to the wall sir. and bravo. and good luck..... Sides ruin me....
Thanks man.
What would you consider high dosages for PCT