Gonna start cutting cycle soon , what do you guys think?

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
How is my winter cycle looking

Tren A : 100mg/week ( might increase it to 200mg /week depending on how I react)
Mast P : 200mg/week ( I will increase it to 400mg/week)
Test E: 250mg / week
Winstrol: 20mg/daily for 5-8 weeks (might add 100-150 npp to give some relief to my joints)
Tren for only 8 weeks and Mast for 16 weeks.
I have used mast with npp and test before so the only new compound I am trying in Tren A (I choose the shorter ester cause I don't know how I am going to react, I just wanna try it)

As for my blood work it's not looking so bad my hdl has gone low a bit to 35 after cycle. And my Bilirubin was at 1.2 it's still in the range but it's a bit high. My Bilirubin Conjugated is a bit high at 0.5 . My RBC count is high even when I was natural, I am bit worried about it.

Right now I am trying to get as lean off drugs as I can before I start this cycle.

As For supplementation I am using:
1.K12 and D3 .
2.Vitamin C
3.Telmisartan
4.Metaformin (only after big cheat meals)
5.Dapaglifogin ( it's a SGLT2 inhibitor)
6.I have canergoline on hand but never used it.
7.Unienzyme
8.Taurine
9.NAC
10.Caffeine tablets
11.Green tea extract
12.Ashwagandha
13.Vitamin e
14.Fish oil
15.Arimidex ( I used it in my previous cycle but I don't think I need it in this cycle because of tren ace)

As for hair care:
1.ketoconazole shampoo
2.A normal moisturising conditioner
3.Using a Derma roller every week or two
4.Minoxidil daily twice
5.I can't find any RU8841 where I live so if you guys know about any alternative please let me know.
It's more of question but do you guys cut a vitamin e capsule and apply it to your scalp.

Skin care:
1.Salicylic acid serum
2.Glycolic acid toner
3.cleanser
4. Face wash
5. Face scrub
6. Retenoil
7. Collagen

I take 2 showers a day - one in the morning and one after workout.
Any advice from my fellow gear users would be appreciated

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Just finished my bulking cycle. I have gone off all the gear. Getting my blood work back to normal. I gained about 25 lbs of fat free mass in 20 weeks during the 20 week . Leaning down as much as I can before I start another cycle. Last cycle was 500 test 200 npp

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When does the cycle start? Are you on trt? Tren a is the only tren you want to use. Tren e sucks. Diet and cardio is what's going to get you lean. The only reason drugs are higher in a cut is because calories are lowered. Food is infinitely more anabolic than any drug. But as you decrease food( calories) yiu have to replace them with something to maintain the muscle yiu built in the off-season ( drugs) you can do all the tren, winny, and clenbuterol in the world but I your diet is crap and you're not doing atleast 45 minutes of cardio daily you won't get lean. I'll make it easy if yiur carbs are higher than yiur protein your diet is crap

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has a doctor seen your blood work and given any feedback? If RBC is high it might be worth having a discussion.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might want to hold onto this new found mass a little longer before jumping into a cut 🤷‍♂️

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Might want to hold onto this new found mass a little longer before jumping into a cut 🤷‍♂️
This☝ just because it's 20 pounds of fat free mass doesn't mean it's all muscle. Hate to break it to you water is fat free mass. The first thing to go when you start cutting is the newest muscle built so everything yiu did gain will go right out the window. You need to give your body time to create a new homeostasis so when you do go into a cut you'll be able to retain most of what you built because you've created a new set point

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This☝ just because it's 20 pounds of fat free mass doesn't mean it's all muscle. Hate to break it to you water is fat free mass. The first thing to go when you start cutting is the newest muscle built so everything yiu did gain will go right out the window. You need to give your body time to create a new homeostasis so when you do go into a cut you'll be able to retain most of what you built because you've created a new set point
Yep and yep.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
When does the cycle start? Are you on trt? Tren a is the only tren you want to use. Tren e sucks. Diet and cardio is what's going to get you lean. The only reason drugs are higher in a cut is because calories are lowered. Food is infinitely more anabolic than any drug. But as you decrease food( calories) yiu have to replace them with something to maintain the muscle yiu built in the off-season ( drugs) you can do all the tren, winny, and clenbuterol in the world but I your diet is crap and you're not doing atleast 45 minutes of cardio daily you won't get lean. I'll make it easy if yiur carbs are higher than yiur protein your diet is crap
Exactly my calories are lowered a lot . I have cut out most of my carbs and fat . My calories are 2800 . My normal maintenance is usually 3500-3700. What I was on bulk I was eating 400-4400 cals. I am not on trt and just taking HCG once a week. This was not specifically a cut cycle this is my winter cycle basically.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
So I should be in a maintenance for a while then start a cut right . Fair enough.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you be taking an sglt2 drug? it seems counter productive as you will pee out a significant amount of blood sugar, not bodybuilder friendly.
are you a diabetic?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I should be in a maintenance for a while then start a cut right . Fair enough.
Yea I would just chill on maintenence for a while and most importantly ( and this is the hard part for most people) train as hard as you were on gear. You're not going to be as strong as that's okay, I'm talking about intensity and effort. Also you're going to have a new maintenance calorie intake because you did put on muscle. So you want to find that especially scince your old maintenance is now a deficit ( this is a good thing). The higher your new maintenance is the better the previous cycle went

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly my calories are lowered a lot . I have cut out most of my carbs and fat . My calories are 2800 . My normal maintenance is usually 3500-3700. What I was on bulk I was eating 400-4400 cals. I am not on trt and just taking HCG once a week. This was not specifically a cut cycle this is my winter cycle basically.
That's a crazy deficit. 2800 is my maintenance and for all intensive purposes I'm skinny AF.