Gonna add rad-140 for 8 weeks.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Adding rad-140 (20mgs ). Gonna take it every other day. Already on 250mg of test e.
Gonna increase the test to 500mgs after 3 more weeks. Any advice. I am taking tamoxifen 10mhs daily. Should I start using an AI after I increase my test.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Adding rad-140 (20mgs ). Gonna take it every other day. Already on 250mg of test e.
Gonna increase the test to 500mgs after 3 more weeks. Any advice. I am taking tamoxifen 10mhs daily. Should I start using an AI after I increase my test.
Please give me any advice if you can

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would you add an ai if yiu don't even know if you're going to get high estrogen symptoms? I an run test at 750 a week without an ai and I know other guys who can as well. Have an ai on hand at all times but that doesn't mean you have to use it

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Why would you add an ai if yiu don't even know if you're going to get high estrogen symptoms? I an run test at 750 a week without an ai and I know other guys who can as well. Have an ai on hand at all times but that doesn't mean you have to use it
Like I was 83 kgs a month ago and I am 90kg now. I am holding a **** ton of water and fat. It fucking me up mentally

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like I was 83 kgs a month ago and I am 90kg now. I am holding a **** ton of water and fat. It fucking me up mentally
That sounds like a diet and Cardio issue. What are your goals. What's your training split. What are your calories and macros. How old are you. There's so many variables . Are actually sticking to your diet, don't answer that, go look in the mirror and and ask yourself. I haven't missed a meal in 2 years and there's guys om here that will back that up. Do you have any progress pics yiu can post