Scivation Xtend Perform summer log

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to The Solution and Scivation for the opportunity to log Xtend Perform.

I will be logging Xtend Perform Black Cherry at 2 scoops per day.

Really looking forward to including this into my training regimen. BCAAs have always been something I've been wanting/needing to try and with the profile of Xtend Perform, it is just what I'm looking for.

I am currently bulking this summer and looking to stay lean while doing so. For me, this will involve intense training sessions (PHAT) and cardio after weights (stairmaster). As long as my body can handle it, Id like to incorporate more drop sets, less rest time, and more overall workout volume. I like to eat so increasing more cardio is definitely important if I want to keep my gains as lean as I can. Usually by the end of my workout I have very little gas left to do my 12 or so minutes of cardio but still manage to do so. I plan on increasing to 15 minutes and with a higher intesity level.

I will start out with a scoop pre workout then a scoop halfway through or towards my cardio. With my upcoming schedule Friday looks like the first training session I will include Xtend Perform.

Lets see what it can do!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey man, sounds like a great setup for your perform and training schedule at the moment.
What does your peri workout supplement protocol look like now before you are using xtend to kind of do a before/after and compare?

Are you currently doing a lot of cardio? No Cardio? No HIIT? Anything along those lines?

Take note on rest times during training, and between exercises you should see them drop as performance does increase. Really looking forward to some honest and detailed feedback in here!
1Fast400

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sounds like a great setup for your perform and training schedule at the moment.
What does your peri workout supplement protocol look like now before you are using xtend to kind of do a before/after and compare?

Are you currently doing a lot of cardio? No Cardio? No HIIT? Anything along those lines?

Take note on rest times during training, and between exercises you should see them drop as performance does increase. Really looking forward to some honest and detailed feedback in here!
1Fast400
No periworkout at all before just a good meal 1 hr before and a shake with carbs after, I keep notes on my lifts and will definitely keep track of rest times. For cardio I have been doing 12 minute medium intensity (140-150 bpm per what the machine at the gym says) I am going to aim for 15 minutes in the 150-160 bpm (this is not a 100% accurate measurement but it is consistenent)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to see how some HIIT treats you on the perform as well.
Good stuff man. I love detailed loggers it really helps you pin point how effective this supplement will be.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Wow this taste good, sweet and fruity cherry flavor

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Toss up an initial taste test and mixability review man. Be glad to hear your thoughts.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Great workout, hit chest and arms. 1 scoop before 1 scoop during, no pre workout but endurance throughout. Bicep strength is something I need to bring up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great workout, hit chest and arms. 1 scoop before 1 scoop during, no pre workout but endurance throughout. Bicep strength is something I need to bring up.
How was your rest times? Endurnace? and Performance on day 1 on the product?
Anything else you did note during this session?
Keep the feedback coming big man!!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Toss up an initial taste test and mixability review man. Be glad to hear your thoughts.
Taste 9/10 I like cherry and sweet things so this hits that but man its a fruity cherry flavor that Im really liking

Mixability 7.5/10 mixes pretty good in a shaker cup but has a little gritty aftertaste or aftertexture haha, but I didn't use the metal spiral thing in the cup so I'll try that next time

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Rest times were better 1 minute and under, lots of drop sets and I had enough energy to throw in some shoulder isolation before cardio.

All good on day 1

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rest times were better 1 minute and under, lots of drop sets and I had enough energy to throw in some shoulder isolation before cardio.

All good on day 1
Very nice man. Write up a workout sometime and detail us through it and what you experienced. The more the better. Really happy day 1 was a success.

Use a blender ball, will always be MUCH better.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Very nice man. Write up a workout sometime and detail us through it and what you experienced. The more the better. Really happy day 1 was a success.

Use a blender ball, will always be MUCH better.
Ill write up my routine soon. Blender ball definitely needed haha

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs today

Squats
Front squats
Leg press
Leg extension
Straight leg deads
Leg curls

10.5 min cardio

Used blender bottle with blender ball mixed much smoother, still tastes great.

Wasn't really feeling legs tonight but still managed to hit em, after my last couple sets of squats I noticed I was able to hit some high rep sets with little rest before I was ready to go again. For example on front squats I planned on doing 3 set and after the 3rd set I lowered the weight and banged out a drop set, felt like I just needed to do them. Same thing with leg press, drop sets after my last planned heavy set. Definitely have had heavier leg days but the drop sets were new here. Weekend mornings are usually my better leg days, not friday nights after a work week, still got through. I did feel like going heavy on stiff leg deads, usually aim for 8-12 reps this time added weight for 6-8 reps, got my legs shaking good. Leg curls were light sets focusing on the squeeze, felt good after stiff leg deads. Did about 4 or 5 sets with some drop sets, original plan was 3 normal sets. Cardio was tough today ended the work out with 10.5 minutes of some higher intensity stairmaster. Overall made it a good workout.

As a note I might drink my pre workout scoop a bit earlier than during my 20 min drive to the gym, I felt the endurance 15 min after starting so maybe I can push that closer to when I start. Second scoop was dosed about 30 min after starting the workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That Feedback is 100% on point man.
AWESOME update.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Upper body power today

Barbell rows
Pull ups
T-bar row
Pull downs
Dips
Bench
Inc bench
Military press
Side laterals

Went pretty hard today. Goal was to just go as heavy as I could, success. Was definitely able to add drop sets and supersets aimed for hypertrophy on this power day. Cardio was easier 13 minutes good intensity. Rest time no longer than a minute again, which is great considering it was a power day and I usually need longer rest for heavy lifting. Decided to do some barbell benching today instead of dumbells which I was doing for about a month. Warmed up the shoulders with weighted dips before benching. Bench was the only exercise I needed 2 minute rests between sets (heavier 3 rep sets). New pr for military press, was kinda due for that haha. Ended with normal cardio

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Leg power day

Heavy squats, went good
Leg press PR felt good doing full range of motion with heavy plates
Went ahead and did some machine leg press (different machine) with some half reps trying to keep the tension on the quads.
Heavy leg extension extra 1 or 2 reps each set, pretty glad about that
Normal sets of stiff leg deads and leg curls, adding extra reps

Energy from start to finish, endurance through the roooof today, didn't want to go too long on cardio today because rest sets were close to 30-45 seconds crazy. All im taking pre workout is some caffeine and theanine pills nothing crazy but adding xtend makes it like an all around preworkout thats time released with a second dose (of xtend), pretty nice.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How has your recovery been during your workout and from day to day?
Are you finding less DOMS and faster recovery?
How is your endurance besides the small strength gains you are already noting?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How has your recovery been during your workout and from day to day?
Are you finding less DOMS and faster recovery?
How is your endurance besides the small strength gains you are already noting?
Recovery is really good I feel refreshed and ready to go even though I know I had a tough workout. Haven't experienced too much DOMS recently before using xtend but I am sore after training which goes away the next day, kind of like a short lived DOMS. Usually on leg extensions I feel some lactic acid with 30 second or less rest sets and havent experienced that since using xtend. Thats definetly good. Honestly loving the product.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Exhausted back and shoulders today

Barbell rows
T bar rows
Pull ups
Pull downs
Military press
Side laterals
Rear flys
+ accessory supersets

Went from start to finish with very little rest time 1 min and under. Lots of supersets, ex. Side laterals with military press, front raises with rear flys. Body felt fresh and destroyed the workout.

I drank half of my first scoop going to the gym, other half during the beginning of the workout, half a scoop during, finished off last half a scoop with cardio till the end. I liked this because it allowed me to sip throughout for the flavor and performance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A lot of users have found that the flavor is very long lasting, even after filling it up multiple times. That is always good to hear, and keeps you hydrated during training.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice log so far. Looks like you're putting up a lot of volume with shorter rest periods. I'm in to see the rest!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far. Looks like you're putting up a lot of volume with shorter rest periods. I'm in to see the rest!
Thanks man, workouts have been going great. Haven't used pre workout powder since i started (besides very occasional caffeine pills) and this honestly gives me the similar energy and endurance.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Arms
Bench (flat/inc) prs db drops
Machine press
Flys
Bb curls
Hammer curls
Forearm work
Skull crushers
Rope pushdowns
Forearm work

Killed chest the other day

Really focusing on form/squeezing with heavier weight each workout. All my lifts have gone up or ar pushing their final reps before they jump up in weight. With heavier sets, my rest time has dramatically decreased and sometimes I add in an extra set. After heavy compound lifts ill isolate with machines and or free weights. These iso sets are lighter and reps are about 12-20 reps with rest between sets close to 30 seconds or supersetting with another excercise during the rest period. Usually Id be fried to do supersets during what should be a rest period, but my muscular endurance has shot up. Lots of drop sets and shorter rest times overall

I have noticed that my functional strength has improved. I feel drop sets and supersets are pushing the limit on the muscles after they are fried which activates the stabalizers/core/ and deeper tissues. This has definitely improved my strength in different ways than just weight in numbers.

Nothing special on cardio, have slowly shortened the time as my calories have been steady. Soon I will raise my calories as soon as I see how my body continues to bulk where Im at. I will continue to do cardio and possibly increase it.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Still sipping before and on the way to the gym. Once i get to the gym ill start sipping the second scoop after first couple sets throughout the workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
less rest, better endurnace, and better performance. told you this stuff would shine!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Out of town for the time being had to use a friends home gym for a chest workout.

Hit new PRs on bench and fried my chest on dropsets. It was great to have the same endurance in an unfamiliar setting. Threw in some shoulder presses and supersetted with front and side raises. I swear I did at least 10 sets I just kept on going and going. I really like how my endurance is getting better. I am able to do more sets on heavy exercises which is really helping to add more size.

Will be away from my normal gym for a bit but have options to go to home and other commercial gyms that I will be trying.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love hearing that man. Keep up the great work and detail.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Back yesterday

BB rows
Pull ups
Pull downs
DB rows
Straight bar curls

Had less excercises than a usual backday because the gym I went to was limited. Decided to focus on volume with compound movements. Did about 10 sets of barbell rows starting light and ending light throwing in about a heavy 3 rep set in there. Pull ups were about 5 sets just getting in as many as possible and resting till I was ready to go again which has been improving. Pull downs was a focus on form and time under tension, I was really able to push past that burning point and knock out the last reps. DB rows were also a focus on form. I cut back the reps way before failure purposely. My goal was to get clean reps and stop before form gave out. Doing this, I cut my rest time as short as possible to see how I could do. Went great and my back and arms were spent. Finished off with some curls. No quality cardio machines at this gym but I definitely felt like I had the endurance for some.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Today hit chest, shoulders, and triceps

Went heavy on bench press
190 x 3 new pr
Usually do 185 for about 3 reps for 3 sets and rest 1-2 minutes between sets. Today rest was 45-60 seconds between sets and was hitting 185 x 4 and did a set of 190 x 3. Finished off with some reps to complete failure of 135, great pump after flat bench. With little rest went onto incline, was repping 135 for about 12 reps from 8 last session, although my ROM was shorter for about 6 of those reps purposely to keep the tension on the pecs. Inc was just as good as flat. My form on dips is my main goal so as long as I get that down I dont worry too much about the reps. Today the reps on dips has definitely improved. Right after dips I went to cable flys and that was crazy. Drop set after drop set had my chest burning! Did about 4-5 sets with 30 seconds rest. Recovery and endurance really starting to peak. Did some front and side laterals before military press. PRs on side laterals which I am really happy about. Didnt have to rest too long on side lateralls and went as heavy as I could/should. Standing military press was heavy weight 6 reps. To create volume did about 8 of those sets. Finished off with some tricep cable work.

Two thumbs up for how Perform has helped me Perfom. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude love the feedback keep pumping it out
Anything you can provide we greatly appreciate it

Do you plan on any HIIT Cardio? and if so how it will impact your performance, recovery.
what do you notice from day to day recovery? are you seeing it improved? Love to see the continual progress with everything.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Dude love the feedback keep pumping it out
Anything you can provide we greatly appreciate it

Do you plan on any HIIT Cardio? and if so how it will impact your performance, recovery.
what do you notice from day to day recovery? are you seeing it improved? Love to see the continual progress with everything.
I will try HIIT in a couple days once the gym I go back to has the right cardio equipment. Day to day recovery is great, feel refreshed, focused, and ready to hit the workout, its a great addition.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to some continued feedback in here man. Keep up the great work.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Chest day yesterday, schedule has been sporadic recently things will settle down

Felt very tired yesterday and even a big cup of black coffee was barely waking me up for my workout. I drank my first scoop AT the gym this workout instead of BEFORE as I had been doing. Flat bench was pretty much the same but strength was not completely there, I blame this on being tired that day. Although my energy wasnt there I felt ready to go again quicker so I took advantage. About a bit before halway through this workout things started to pick up, by picking up I mean rest times were practically zero. I went from Incline bench, Flys, to Military press with barely any rest. I am thinking this is when my first scoop was starting to work, I definitely am going to stick with drinking it earlier especially on sluggish days. I did about 5 sets of dips, Id consider that a PR as I consistently went over 10 reps each set. Dips have definitely improved since starting Xtend Perform. So by this time into the workout I went my normal beast mode on drop sets and supersets, made a crappy start to a workout to a killer finisher. Really glad I had some Xtend to get me through that workout.

Today I plan to hit Back and Bis, much more refreshed. Will include more details on excercises and set to set.

I am still following a PHAT routine with the excercises right now but not the complete day to day split, will resume soon as I am still working out at a different gym than my usual gym. Xtend has really helped me adapt to changes in training.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since you have been on the Xtend Perform for a few weeks now
Could you summarize in 2-3 sentences what you have seen, felt, and experienced during your run?
Note your recovery, performance, endurance, and things you noted during your workouts
Want to hear your honest feedback.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Since you have been on the Xtend Perform for a few weeks now
Could you summarize in 2-3 sentences what you have seen, felt, and experienced during your run?
Note your recovery, performance, endurance, and things you noted during your workouts
Want to hear your honest feedback.
What I have experienced with Xtend Perform is improved endurance in general for workouts, I can go much longer and have a general longer "burst" of energy to use during the workout. Im able to really push my muscles to further limits before failure and this has allowed me to focus on working targeted muscles better (better mind muscle connection). I have also noticed there is a difference in recovery, from set to set and day to day im feeling more refreshed this has helped to have longer more intense workouts and hitting muscle groups multiple times per week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What I have experienced with Xtend Perform is improved endurance in general for workouts, I can go much longer and have a general longer "burst" of energy to use during the workout. Im able to really push my muscles to further limits before failure and this has allowed me to focus on working targeted muscles better (better mind muscle connection). I have also noticed there is a difference in recovery, from set to set and day to day im feeling more refreshed this has helped to have longer more intense workouts and hitting muscle groups multiple times per week.
That right there is $$$$$$

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Back and Biceps today, turned into back, bis, traps, rear delts, and some legs.

Hit it off with some BB rows on the smith machine. Started off light with high rep 20+ warm ups. About 3 heavier working sets and I was really able to have good form with as many reps focusing on the squeeze, something that has really improved since starting Perfom.

Did some seated cable rows, again really feeling the muscles work and contract with some good weight. Superset these with cable lat pull downs. 3 sets total of these supersets with about 45 seconds rest between sets.

Next exercise was "half range" pullups aiming to keep tension on the lats. Superset this with same lat pull down machine but focus on pulling with rear delts. Triple dropset after that with "half range" chin ups (underhand grip) keeping tension on the biceps this time. Rest time pretty good again 45 seconds - 60 seconds. Starting drinking second scoop around this set.

Next exercise was rear delt flys. Focusing on keeping the tension on the muscle. 4 sets 30-45 second rest periods.

Threw in some straight bar lat pulls. Nothing too complicated just to get some good contractions. About 3 sets 30-40 second rest.

Went on to trap bar deadlifts. Went as heavy as I could to keep tension on traps and felt really good. I am definitely able to feel the right muscles working throughout the workout. Did about 5 heavy sets.

DB Rows. Jumped up in weight for 4 sets of 70 lb DB for 10 reps, new PR. Mind muscle connection on point. 1 minute rest max. Really able to push myself to exhaustion.

Bb curls. Nothing fancy here, biceps already worked, pumped them up with some semi heavy sets of 5-7 reps, 3 sets.

Face pulls. 3 sets taking my time to go through range of motion and holding contractions. Feels like im really able to focus on that before my muscles give out.

Schedules been funny so I hit a quick leg session as I still had lots of energy for it. Back squats ATG 4 sets quick rest time 45 seconds. Took plate off each side and did 3 sets of front squats, supersetted last set with lighter back squats.

Crazy enough finished off again with some facepulls and pull ups superset and rope ab curls. Endurance from start to finish.

Biked too and from the gym for cardio. About 15 minutes total of biking.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mind Muscle Connection on point and PR's being hit?
ladies and gents that is how it is DONE

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Leg Hypertrophy Training today

About 10 sets squats starting light and aiming for as many reps as possible while adding weight each set. Went smooth and didnt have to wait too long to rest when going heavy. Threw in some drop sets at the end.

Front squats were awesome. New pr for reps each set (3) and rest time was so short my heart was racing by the last set.

Leg press. Nothing too special but cut down on rest time for sure and maintained high reps.

Leg extension right after. Usually do about 3-4 sets. Hit 4 sets with high reps, short rest time.

Stiff leg deads, hard to do my usual weight as I think my stability was weakened because I fried my quads. Still pulled through but did notice rest time decreased which was great for this.

Supersetted the last 15-20 minutes with some shoulder and back mobility work.

Great workout could have done cardio but I needed to get out of the gym at that point.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About how much rest times are you cutting down per exercise, and how much time are you cutting off each session since starting the perform?
Do you find any other attributes really sticking out you can chime in on?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
About how much rest times are you cutting down per exercise, and how much time are you cutting off each session since starting the perform?
Do you find any other attributes really sticking out you can chime in on?
Rest times are cut about 30 seconds on average but also rest between excersises is definitely less I like to get going right away on the next exercise that definitely stands out to me. Lots of time has been cut off from workouts but it makes them more productive as I can get creative with that spare time to throw some work on weak spots and/or more supersets.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Another low energy back day today but I made it worth it.

Ive been trying to warm up with light 30 rep sets and its been going great. After a couple of those light sets I was ready right away to hit heavy bb rows. I was able to have good form and really work the muscles. 10 reps with as heavy as I could manage, 30 second - 45 second rest time. Supersetted pull ups after last couple sets.

Right away went into tbar rows and had the most reps ive ever done with my heaviest weight. Great way to get things going with some PRs. Form is easier to manage even with heavy weights.

From set to set ive noticed decreased rest time even on a day like today where my energy may have been lacking. Muscle endurance sure wasnt.

Did some row machine work, 3 sets quick rest times. At this point each excercise was almost a superset with little to no break between them, just the time to get set up.

DB rows 3 heavy sets. Also noticed very quick rest time here.

Ive been struggling to get that mind muscle connection on rear delt pec dec, and today I felt great going through the motions. I allowed myself a little longer to rest purposely just so I could focus on each rep but I was ready to go.

Decided to finish off with some 20 + sets of hammer curls and seated wide grip rows. Amazing burn and excercise performance. Had to throw in some heavy bb curls at the end.

Ended with 5 minutes of higher intensity cardio (stairmaster at a high level). One of these workouts I will plan on making more cardio focused and see how I do.

Not a bad workout for feeling a bit tired. I have noticed my strength is increasing very drastically.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep the feedback coming man. Love seeing you progress in the gym.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Chest and shoulders yesterday

Chest session was great, nothing special on excercises but rest time was short and weight continuing to go up.

Took advantage of the good mind muscle connection ive been getting and really upped the volume on shoulders. I did all I could do with drop sets, super sets, heavy sets and high rep light sets. Really liking how I can be creative with changing around different variables. Havent had a shoulder workout with this type of volume before trying Xtend Perform.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chest and shoulders yesterday

Chest session was great, nothing special on excercises but rest time was short and weight continuing to go up.

Took advantage of the good mind muscle connection ive been getting and really upped the volume on shoulders. I did all I could do with drop sets, super sets, heavy sets and high rep light sets. Really liking how I can be creative with changing around different variables. Havent had a shoulder workout with this type of volume before trying Xtend Perform.
How is recovery on a day to day basis since starting xtend perform?
how is your overall DOMS?
What else have you noted during training and away from training on your performance, endurance, and recovery?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How is recovery on a day to day basis since starting xtend perform?
how is your overall DOMS?
What else have you noted during training and away from training on your performance, endurance, and recovery?
Everything is just going great it makes workouts really fun haha im always ready to see different ways I can adapt to training styles/frequencies etc. it all has been positive. Recovery is great I still get minor DOMS after leg days but its just a bit less than that overwelming soreness that makes walking around uncomfortable, its the kind you can enjoy from working them hard. Not much DOMS on other body parts, always feel good for workouts.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Wow definitely feeling the peak of endurance now, on my second tub now.

Great chest, shoulder, tricep workout. Usually hit the isolations for shoulders and tris for a couple sets because the focus is on compounds, but today I was able to give full attention and effort to the isolation movements. Went heavy for compounds and felt ready to go again in 20 seconds no lie. I didnt care if i got 3 or 5 reps i just did set after set and pump was setting in great. Did alot of supersets with shoulders (standing military, seated db press, arnold press, front raises). Did a mini lateral head session consistion of db lateralls, cable laterals, wide grip upright rows, then supersetted again with lighter db lateralls. Quick rest time and good heart rate. Triceps did about 3 different excercises 5 sets quick rest. 5 min cardio. Heart rate still up after workout. Definitely going to increase cardio soon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty funny, how almost every single logger has said nothing but great things about perform 1Fast400 scripted a masterpiece and everyone is reaping the benefits. Glad you are really seeing this pertain to your training buddy.