Just purchased Mesomorph and SciVation Xtend Perform.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
So I'm going to stack these two for my workouts over the next month and see how I enjoy them.

One question about Mesomorph as I am new to the ingredient DMAA. I should start at half a scoop and see how that makes me feel correct?

Also for those that have used SciVation Xtend Perform , how does it stack up to other BCAA products that you have tried? I am a huge fan of keeping a good BCAA supplement with me because I prefer doing workouts fasted very early in the morning. I decided to give this product a shot after months of using PEScience Amino IV. I don't like where that company is headed so I decided to invest my money into a company that I feel deserves my business.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MesoMorph has DMAA in it, so you should be very cautious in assessing your tolerance with it.

Xtend Perform has a novel ingredient (or ingredient combination) that will probably provide adaptogenic effects over time, such as better recovery, better endurance, etc. Take 2 scoops daily.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to stack these two for my workouts over the next month and see how I enjoy them.

One question about Mesomorph as I am new to the ingredient DMAA. I should start at half a scoop and see how that makes me feel correct?

Also for those that have used SciVation Xtend Perform , how does it stack up to other BCAA products that you have tried? I am a huge fan of keeping a good BCAA supplement with me because I prefer doing workouts fasted very early in the morning. I decided to give this product a shot after months of using PEScience Amino IV. I don't like where that company is headed so I decided to try something new.

Yes, start with half a scoop.

As for Perform, I'm on my third tub but it's not really a BCAA product. It's an endurance product that also has a full dose of BCAAs. It's basically xtend + 2g of Peak02 per serving.

Overall, I enjoy Perform but I don't take it for the BCAAs. The real joy is the Peak02 which Mike has said he is releasing in bulk in 8-12 weeks.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Yes, start with half a scoop.

As for Perform, I'm on my third tub but it's not really a BCAA product. It's an endurance product that also has a full dose of BCAAs. It's basically xtend + 2g of Peak02 per serving.

Overall, I enjoy Perform but I don't take it for the BCAAs. The real joy is the Peak02 which Mike has said he is releasing in bulk in 8-12 weeks.
Safe to stack with Mesomorph or no?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes should be safe to stack both. 1 is a preworkout and the other is an intraworkout so there shouldn't be an overlap of ingredients

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Yes should be safe to stack both. 1 is a preworkout and the other is an intraworkout so there shouldn't be an overlap of ingredients
Yes I understand. I wanted to know since the above poster mentioned it is more of an endurance blend along with BCAA's added in there. I will really enjoy seeing how these two work together :)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad o see you're trying out meso! You won't be disappointed ! Since this is your first time trying out DMAA, definitely start with a 1/2 scoop and go from there.

There shouldn't be any issue combining it with Xtend Perform. You'll want to workout for days on end with the combo though! Haha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yes it is safe to stack the two of them together

BUT, like stated earlier in this thread. Start with a 1/2 scoop of Meso to assess your tolerance. I myself only use 1/2 a scoop and it's all I need

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
No issues. Peak02 as a bulk, no clue how it tastes but perform tastes good.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Glad o see you're trying out meso! You won't be disappointed ! Since this is your first time trying out DMAA, definitely start with a 1/2 scoop and go from there.

There shouldn't be any issue combining it with Xtend Perform. You'll want to workout for days on end with the combo though! Haha
I purchased the red white and blue tub in the rocket pop flavor. That is the one with DMAA in it correct?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased the red white and blue tub in the rocket pop flavor. That is the one with DMAA in it correct?
Yep! I have a tub of that open myself at the moment! You'll really enjoy te flavor and get ready for some of the best energy and focus you've seen from a pre workout!

I'm about to mix up a scoop for legs and back workout I'm off to do!

fakeazzrock

Awards
I just finished and reordered my first tub of Mesomorph. Kinda tasted like ass, but it was awesome. Trying a different flavor this time hoping for better taste. But the results are worth the nasty bitterness I experience. Also, I wasn't smart and went straight for the 1 scoop. Did fine, just don't recommend.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are totally safe to stack
If you have not read the logs here and else where on the product every one has been very satisfied with increased output , performance and endurance during training

Not to mention people are pushing their limits and exceeding expectations . Plenty of great feedback on this forum alone with Xtend perform
1Fast400 can vouch for this
Take 2 scoops a day I would suggest pre and intra workout

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
If you have not read the logs here and else where on the product every one has been very satisfied with increased output , performance and endurance during training

Not to mention people are pushing their limits and exceeding expectations . Plenty of great feedback on this forum alone with Xtend perform
I workout fasted early in the morning. This product can be used just like any other BCAA product correct?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Xtend Perform is really good as a performance aid and I'm really enjoying it. That Peak02 is legit... has exceeded my expectations, did wonders for my aerobic and anaerobic capacity. Also increased my strength in all my lifts

Zariph

Awards
got a few qurstions for xtend perform.

is 2 scoops needed to feel the effects of the peak02 or is one scoop sufficient?
whats the best dosing? is it okay to do 1scoop intra and the 1scoop later in the day(if two scoops is needed)

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
If you only train once per day... use 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra. Or mix two scoops, and start drinking/sipping on the way to the gym, and drink the rest intra. 2 Scoops daily was studied dose I believe.

Zariph

Awards
ok thx, so not a good idea to take a dose after training?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Yes take 1 scoop pre training fasted and 1 intra workout.
If you only train once per day... use 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra. Or mix two scoops, and start drinking/sipping on the way to the gym, and drink the rest intra. 2 Scoops daily was studied dose I believe.
Already answered for you.
No need to dose post-workout, just eat after your workout.
The study was done on 2 scoops a day

is 2 scoops needed to feel the effects of the peak02 or is one scoop sufficient?
whats the best dosing? is it okay to do 1scoop intra and the 1scoop later in the day(if two scoops is needed)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished and reordered my first tub of Mesomorph. Kinda tasted like ass, but it was awesome. Trying a different flavor this time hoping for better taste. But the results are worth the nasty bitterness I experience. Also, I wasn't smart and went straight for the 1 scoop. Did fine, just don't recommend.

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy taste. Most have really enjoyed the flavoring on the various flavors of Meso.

Which flavor did you initially try a which dos you order for your 2nd tub?

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone enlighten me on how DMAA effects the brain's neurotransmitters? I've abused a lot of partying (illegal) stims in the past and I'm taking a break from that, if I start taking DMAA am I going to be messing my serotonin/dopamine again?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone enlighten me on how DMAA effects the brain's neurotransmitters? I've abused a lot of partying (illegal) stims in the past and I'm taking a break from that, if I start taking DMAA am I going to be messing my serotonin/dopamine again?
DMAA will increase dopamine release

fakeazzrock

Awards
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy taste. Most have really enjoyed the flavoring on the various flavors of Meso.

Which flavor did you initially try a which dos you order for your 2nd tub?
watermelon the first time. grape will be here in a couple of days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

here is some more feedback for you:

I really feel Xtend Perform definitely increased my anaerobic and aerobic capacity in boxing

A really productive day today, strength increases with some volume work in the morning. A noticeable recovery rate and increased stamina capacity for boxing in the evening. I think I may wake up with some real DOMs tomorrow lol. I really can't wait for Peak02 to be available in bulk, I'll definitely be purchasing alot of it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep-2.html#post5395276

Recovery has been outstanding. I am super sore after most days of training and I can honestly say it has really helped me recover.

I have added hiit cardio 2 days a week and am cruising through them.

Had a nice leg session Thursday night and took yesterday off as I wasn't around.

I highly recommend xtend perform to add to your arsenal.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html#post5396213

I have been using this split Friday Saturday, Sunday OFF and every day this week at 2 scoops or around 30 grams intra workout with an extra 5 grams of leucine powder, endurance and power keeps going up, my HIIT cardio sessions have improved, i can maintain a faster pace for whole session and final 100 punch burst at end is more improved

Xtend Perform is really good as a performance aid and I'm really enjoying it. That Peak02 is legit... has exceeded my expectations, did wonders for my aerobic and anaerobic capacity. Also increased my strength in all my lifts

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/282343-just-purchased-mesomorph.html#post5395314

I believe the recovery aspect of Xtend Perform helps me to recover fast in between rounds, and I don't feel as exhausted physically.

It's hard for me to get personal records in these lifts, no one to spot. Anyways, I'm satisfied, kept the rest time in between sets the same and managed to lift heavier.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html#post5393626
So legs/shoulders was today and my rest time were drastically reduced. I was amazed on how quickly I was recovering between sets, it was awesome! Usually by the time I'm done legs, I feel burnt out and don't wanna do shoulders but this time I powered through. I'm loving this product more and more each day!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep-2.html#post5394919

Holy ****, my breathing pattern is so smooth, and I feel my heart rate is lower than before. This run was easy for me today. I'm so happy with the results. I also drank half a scoop's worth of Perform before running.

I wasn't even huffing and puffy, I didn't even did the usual 5 min cooldown walk. I immediately walked to the boxing area of the gym, and immediately started jump rope.

20mins Jump Rope (2.5 skips per second)

There were about 5 minutes worth, where I turned up the intensity, increasing the speed, up to about 3 skips per second. My cardiovascular endurance is through the roof today. I felt I had limitless energy.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html#post5387613

Xtend Perform is now exceeding my expectations on day 5, I just want to PERFORM at a higher level all the time now. I feel like I didn't want to leave the gym today,

I'm more than pleased with Xtend Perform today. I would rate more than 10/10 for Xtend Perform, as an performance and recovery aid today. As an endurance athlete, I ****ing love it, Xtend Perform is truly taking my performance to the next level for sure

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html#post5388663

They all know I have good cardiovascular endurance, but they noted that my endurance was even better today. I certainly believed Xtend Perform's Peak02 really assisted my training this afternoon, and improved my cardiovascular endurance no doubt... even people at the gym says so too.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html#post5389679

Lots of energy, found no need to do any low intensity work again, today. Now, the 30 second rest time feels like the norm now, I don't think I'll go back to doing 45 second rest time if given the choice and if I'm taking Xtend Perform. If I'm able to train with a lower rest time in between rounds, that means, I'll recover even better during that 1min rest time in between rounds in a real match and sparring.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html#post5390689

^^^^ Right from the forums alone.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
watermelon the first time. grape will be here in a couple of days.
I haven't tried either of those, just pineapple and rocket pop, both of which I thoroughly enjoy. Pineapple more so though.

I'm looking forward to the new Tutti Frutti flavor, should be rather interesting.

fakeazzrock

Awards
I haven't tried either of those, just pineapple and rocket pop, both of which I thoroughly enjoy. Pineapple more so though.

I'm looking forward to the new Tutti Frutti flavor, should be rather interesting.
I just got an email today to save 10% on Mesomorph. It's not a huge savings, but seriously, how does this come the day I also received my new one? BTW, the grape tastes bad too.