Optimizing my performance with Scivation

ForceOfNature

Awards
First I would like to give a huge thanks to The Solution 1Fast400 for the sick hookup!

For this log I will be running Xtend perform (black cherry) at 2 scoops a day and flexatril at 6 caps a day. I'm very excited for this log :D
I'll be taking my first doses on Monday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First I would like to give a huge thanks to The Solution 1Fast400 for the sick hookup!

For this log I will be running Xtend perform (black cherry) at 2 scoops a day and flexatril at 6 caps a day. I'm very excited for this log :D
I'll be taking my first doses on Monday.
Hell yeah buddy!
look forward to all your feedback

Give an initial impression on perform for:
- taste
- mixability
- Thoughts on the formula

Then keep us in the loop on your performance and endurnace during your training and how flexatril plays its part on a day to day basis. Do not be surprised if this kicks in really fast and you start to see a good boost in training and also your joint mobility/pain.

Throw in some higher volume work, HIIT, and other intensity techniques which Perform will helping you assist with during your run.! have fun and be honest.

ForceOfNature

Awards
So took my first servings of each product today. Obviously it's too early to judge flexatril but here are my initial thoughts on xtend perform.

Taste: 10
Wow!! This taste incredibly delicious!! It's soo good. I think carmaf mentioned this before but this taste exactly like these
1465279809043.jpg

Mixability: 9
No issues whatsoever. I mix it up in water bottle so it's very slightly gritty towards the end but everything else is fine.

Performance: 9
I was surprised how fast this kicked in. I added an additional 6 sets to my workout and rest times reduced down too. This is incredible considering it was my first time ever using this.

It was chest/back day and I did probably a total of 45 sets in my workout. Seems insane but pull ups and push ups were included and I have no problem recovering. Stay tuned for more updates!! Shoulders/arms tomorrow!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Sorry for the delay but here is my update. I hit only arms yesterday due to a time crunch I was on. I was feeling a bit sluggish yesterday but I still was able to do 15 supersets. Rest time again was reduced. Gonna be back with an update tonight, I'm hitting legs and shoulders. Excited to see how it affects my leg workout which kills me everytime!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No problem
They key things we want to see are

- are you seeing reduced rest between sets and exercises
- how are you gauging the change in your performance?
- Have you tried including HIIT cardio and do you notice a change in the duration and frequency of recovering?
- Have you tried adding new high intensity techniques (Drop sets, accumulations, rest pause etc) and are you recovering or performing better
- adding sets or reps or weight to the bar?

All of these are huge in gauging the true aspect of performance and the claims behind Peak02 and the xtend perform! look forward to the detail.

ForceOfNature

Awards
So legs/shoulders was today and my rest time were drastically reduced. I was amazed on how quickly I was recovering between sets, it was awesome! Usually by the time I'm done legs, I feel burnt out and don't wanna do shoulders but this time I powered through. I'm loving this product more and more each day!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So legs/shoulders was today and my rest time were drastically reduced. I was amazed on how quickly I was recovering between sets, it was awesome! Usually by the time I'm done legs, I feel burnt out and don't wanna do shoulders but this time I powered through. I'm loving this product more and more each day!
Any chance you can outline the workouts?
note if you added any weight, sets, reps?
What kind of cardio are you doing? Have you tried using intensity techniques or HIIT and gauging the difference on and off xtend perform?
Would love to see some additional detail!

Thanks buddy.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates. I caught the flu a few days ago and it sucks! I'm hoping by Monday I'll be back in the swing of things.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Okay so I hit arms yesterday with high volume and did a bit of cardio after my workout. Here is what I did:

Standing barbell curls
5 dropsets of 4-6 reps

Incline curls
4 sets of 8 reps

Spider curls
3 sets of 10-12

Standing db alternating curls
3 sets of 8 reps

Straight bar tricep pushdown
5 sets of 10

Reverse grip triceps pushdown
4 sets of 10-12 reps

Incline skull crushers
4 dropsets of 8-10

Overhead cable rope triceps extension
3 dropsets of 8-10

2km run to finish it off

I was surprised how easy the 2k run was for me. Rest times again were reduced, especially when I was doing dropsets. Tonight I'm hitting chest and back and will try to go for some PRs. So far, I'm noticing xtend perform helping a lot with my cardio and endurance. Also the taste is freakin' delicious!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice! throw in some HIIT, and see how that treats you on the perform.

Toss in a few giant sets and supersets and see how the endurance shines

ForceOfNature

Awards
Nice! throw in some HIIT, and see how that treats you on the perform.

Toss in a few giant sets and supersets and see how the endurance shines
Planning on throwing HIIT cardio on leg day. That's gonna really put xtend perform to the test. Supersets will be today and giants sets on my shoulder day

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Planning on throwing HIIT cardio on leg day. That's gonna really put xtend perform to the test. Supersets will be today and giants sets on my shoulder day
do this on leg press
start at 1 plate, every 7 reps have 2 people add a plate to each side
then keep going till failure
Work up to a heavy set of 5 on squat, strip it down to 225 and do AMRAP

That should be a good start to your leg workout :)

ForceOfNature

Awards
My bad for lack of updates but it's a very busy month for me. This is gonna be a 4 in 1 update.

Chest day:
Barbell flat bench press
4 x 4-6
Incline db press superset with incline db flyes
3 x 6-8
Incline db press superset with plate presses
3 x 8-10
Decline press machine
3 dropsets of 8-10
Dips superset with pec deck
3 x 6-8.
50 push ups

I hit a PR on my flat bench adding 5lbs. Lots of supersets this workout and it felt good. Rest times were again reduced and my endurance was up.

Back:
Bent over barbell rows
4 x 4-6
Wide grip lat pull downs
4 x 8-10
Seated close grip cable row
3 x 8-10
Seated high row machine
3 x 10-12
One arm db row
3 x 6-8

It was one of those off days for me but I still managed to power through my whole workout. I was very tired this day but my pre workout and xtend perform got me through the workout.

Shoulders:

Giant set: 4 x 10-12
Lateral db raises
seated bent over rear delt raises
front alternating db raises

Seated db press
4 x 8-10

Giant set: 4 x 10-12
Side lateral cable raise
Bent over rear delt cable raise
Front cable raise

My shoulders were on fire after this workout! The pump I had was insane! Those giant sets killed me but the pump I had was incredible. My endurance was noticeably higher this workout and it only took me 45 mins to complete the whole workout.

Legs:

Leg press
1 pyramid set of 7 and 2 regular sets of 8
Squats
4 x 5 reps
Weighted lunges
4 x 15
Hack squat
3 x 8-12
Leg extensions
3 x 12-15
Seated leg curls
4 x 8-12
HIIT cardio

I almost threw up after my workout. My legs were annihilated! I'm really starting to notice my endurance going up. The cardio I did was killer! Xtend perform really helped through my cardio. My rest times between my squats and lunges were also significantly reduced. I'm loving xtend perform so far!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does your HIIT look like? have you added any time to your cardio while not changing any other factors but the xtend?
How is your recovery from day to day looking? Improved? Less doms? Just looking for all factors xtend perform could aid you in.

ForceOfNature

Awards
HIIT cardio:
30 sec sprint
3 min jog
30 sec sprint
3 min jog
Repeat 3x

I have also definitely noticed that my recovery is better. My doms don't last more than 2 days anymore with the exception of legs which is 3-4 days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you ever tried to reduce the rest from 3 minutes to around 1 minute? See how that treats you. Tune down the intervals to 10-15 seconds and see how much harder you can push yourself.
Give some prowler pushes and tire flips a go if you got them.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Have you ever tried to reduce the rest from 3 minutes to around 1 minute? See how that treats you. Tune down the intervals to 10-15 seconds and see how much harder you can push yourself.
Give some prowler pushes and tire flips a go if you got them.
Will definitely try

ForceOfNature

Awards
Chest/back day

Flat barbell bench press
4 x 4-6
Incline barbell bench press
3 x 10-12 last set was a dropset
Weighted dips
3 x 8-12
Pec deck superset with push ups
4 x 8-12
Bent over barbell row
4 x 4-6
Wide grip weighted pull ups
3 x 8-12
V bar lat pull downs
3 x 10-12
One arm seated cable row superset with standing straight bar push downs
4 x 8-12

So I added about 1-2 reps on my bench and row this workout. I'm seeing a steady increase. Im also started to notice the flexatril. My elbows and shoulders don't take as long to warm up and I don't have any pain anymore while doing something like weighted dips or skullcrushers. My rest times are now always between 1-2 minutes for basically everything. HIIT cardio and legs tonight, will check back in tonight. This is what I'll be trying for my HIIT cardio:

30 sec sprint
1min 30 sec jog
30 sec sprint
1min 30sec jog

I'll also be incorporating plyometric movements and trying out a few new things

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NOW thats an update brother.
What you got on tap for the weekend?

ForceOfNature

Awards
Leg day:

Squats
5 x 4-6

Leg press
4 x 8-12

Giant set: 5 x 8-12
Leg extensions
Seated leg curls
Bodyweight lunges

Stiff legged deadlifts
3 x 8-12

Standing calf raises superset with seated calf raise
4 x 15-20

HIIT cardio
30 sec sprint
1min 30 sec jog
30 sec sprint
1min 30 sec jog
Repeat 3x

Wow! This leg day was one of my best in awhile. I added about a red to my squat, really helped in the final set grind. Rest times were about 2 mins throughout. The giant set was amazing! Huge pump but couldn't walk right after it lol. HIIT cardio was also great! From my last HIIT cardio session I cut the jog time in half. It was difficult especially after my leg workout but I pushed through it while sipping on xtend perform. I also felt my knees were a lot easier to warm up for my squats, the flexatril is kicking in! My performance in the gym is in a steady increase! Im loving it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing better than seeing results and feeling better.. Win Win

ForceOfNature

Awards
Sorry guys, I just recently tore my left pec while benching. Thankfully, it wasint the that bad but I'm still out for quite a bit of time. I can continue my log after I'm better if you would like but I'm almost halfway through the products so the results will obviously not be the best they could be.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys, I just recently tore my left pec while benching. Thankfully, it wasint the that bad but I'm still out for quite a bit of time. I can continue my log after I'm better if you would like but I'm almost halfway through the products so the results will obviously not be the best they could be.
Get well soon and finish when your done buddy!