SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established

You like LGD a lot then? What benefits do you personally see from it? I have a bottle but have no plans for what or when I'll actually use it for, or what I'll stack it with.
I saw pretty incredible strength and size gains from my first run. I threw trest into the mix halfway through and... holy sh1t! I was also a pH/Sarm virgin going into it. I'm interested to see if I get the same type of results this time around.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I saw pretty incredible strength and size gains from my first run. I threw trest into the mix halfway through and... holy sh1t! I was also a pH/Sarm virgin going into it. I'm interested to see if I get the same type of results this time around.
Ah, nice. I have plenty of trest so perhaps I'll combine them at some point.
I'm curious how effective LGD has been found to be for someone who's been using anabolics for a while. Maybe not as relatively effective?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Ah, nice. I have plenty of trest so perhaps I'll combine them at some point.
I'm curious how effective LGD has been found to be for someone who's been using anabolics for a while. Maybe not as relatively

I'm the same way, I have so much Trest. Lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever got Sarms from phw supplements through customs in Australia without problem?
I haven't tried PHW, but I will say that it can be hit & miss. I had Oz customs open & inspect a shipment of OL Osta a while back - and forward it on to me. Same order a few weeks later & same deal - only this time they confiscated it.

I'd suggest you keep the order small initially & see how you go. I've had other sarms pass inspection before, but they may be clamping down a bit more now, I haven't had to buy any for awhile so haven't bothered to check the TGA banned list for them. Good luck :bigok:

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is it against any US law to put MK-677 into an Epicatechin bottle? :)

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
RAD 140 I will be running very soon (end of June) when I start my next run. Good write up, thanks.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not that I'm aware of. When I fly for the military, which I'll be doing this weekend, I put my SARMs in another bottle
Hahaha Sir, I meant for PHW to ship them to Oz :D

DNME24

Awards

Does the trest help with the lethargy from LGD? I'm one week in on a LGD/GW run (first cycle).

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Does the trest help with the lethargy from LGD? I'm one week in on a LGD/GW run (first cycle).
Absolutely. I started trest from day 1 on this cycle and have had none of the lethargy that I had the first few weeks of my first cycle. The strength and size gains are coming faster this time too. 2 weeks in and loving it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely. I started trest from day 1 on this cycle and have had none of the lethargy that I had the first few weeks of my first cycle. The strength and size gains are coming faster this time too. 2 weeks in and loving it.
Help me understand the logic behind using something like trest with lgd; doesn't the trest overshadow lgd by a long shot?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Help me understand the logic behind using something like trest with lgd; doesn't the trest overshadow lgd by a long shot?
there is no logic to stack trest with lgd the beauty of sarms is the low to non existent side effects/shootdown etc. with trest on the deck you have regular AAS sides.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
There still is logic thought what you both are saying is correct.
But with trest you have a nice test base which you can dose low so you may run it longer. The SARMs are adding anabolic effects without bringing that much more side effects another oral steroid would.

pono55

Awards
I have tried gw on two different occasions at appropriate dosages from different sources and have noticed nothing in the way of endurance or fat loss. Could it be possible to not respond to this ppar?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There still is logic thought what you both are saying is correct.
But with trest you have a nice test base which you can dose low so you may run it longer. The SARMs are adding anabolic effects without bringing that much more side effects another oral steroid would.
So your keeping the trest dose low, not using it high enough for its own gains?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have tried gw on two different occasions at appropriate dosages from different sources and have noticed nothing in the way of endurance or fat loss. Could it be possible to not respond to this ppar?
You can search for it, but there was a thread on here regarding GW's real world effectiveness .vs possible Cancer worries - saying it was 50/50 as far as "working" would be kind. IIRC cyclists were less than impressed with it's supposed endurance capabilities. But you'd have to track that thread down and read it - I'm going off of memory.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very possible to not respond. I like gw just for its bp lowering effects, it has minimal to no effect on my endurance. In high doses it does give me insomnia which is never fun. There are much better products for fat loss imo.

pono55

Awards
Interesting based on many peoples reactions of feeling the effects within days. I will move on to trying something else. Another red flag seemed to be the recommended dosing of 33 grams per day... On the capsules

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting based on many peoples reactions of feeling the effects within days. I will move on to trying something else. Another red flag seemed to be the recommended dosing of 33 grams per day... On the capsules
Anything over 20mg is absurd.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thoughts on LGD with Trestolone transdermal cycle? Did a 6 week LGD cycle about 6 months ago. Noticed libido issues with LGD. Was thinking of going with DermaTrest stacked with LGD. Should be going arimistane on cycle if I go this route? Anxious to get your opinions...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thoughts on LGD with Trestolone transdermal cycle? Did a 6 week LGD cycle about 6 months ago. Noticed libido issues with LGD. Was thinking of going with DermaTrest stacked with LGD. Should be going arimistane on cycle if I go this route? Anxious to get your opinions...
No arimistane , you'll need a legitimate AI

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on LGD with Trestolone transdermal cycle? Did a 6 week LGD cycle about 6 months ago. Noticed libido issues with LGD. Was thinking of going with DermaTrest stacked with LGD. Should be going EXEMESTANE on cycle if I go this route? Anxious to get your opinions...
Yep, you got it figured out now.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So we are talking adding Arimidex do the equation then? So I would be doing 8 weeks LGD at 10 mg ED, what kind of dosage on Trest? 25mg 2 times a day? Can I run that for 8 weeks? How about Arimidex dosage? Then PCT is definitely going to require clomid right? Last time I did LGD, I PCT'd OTC and that worked fine.... Thanks guys, I appreciate you taking the time to answer...

foofighter

Awards
Just finished 6 week trest cycle run it with arimacare pro...had aromasin on hand never needed it....have serm on hand and olympus labs sup3r pct....but dont feel shutdown morning glory is fine was thinking of not bothering serm and just doing sup3r pct ...would that be a mistake

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just finished 6 week trest cycle run it with arimacare pro...had aromasin on hand never needed it....have serm on hand and olympus labs sup3r pct....but dont feel shutdown morning glory is fine was thinking of not bothering serm and just doing sup3r pct ...would that be a mistake
I'm going to go with a solid yes on that, sir. You can't go on feels alone. Now if you got bloodwork that would be a different story. But just because you can still get it up doesn't mean you're not suppressed. Besides, you JUST finished your cycle. Give it another week or so without a SERM and I can almost guarantee you will start having some issues.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go with a solid yes on that, sir. You can't go on feels alone. Now if you got bloodwork that would be a different story. But just because you can still get it up doesn't mean you're not suppressed. Besides, you JUST finished your cycle. Give it another week or so without a SERM and I can almost guarantee you will start having some issues.
Agreed.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Do Not PCT without a SERM. You have it, so use it.

foofighter

Awards
Cheers guys sounds like a unanimous yes so i will take your advice and take the clomid....thanks again for your input

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread up because there a bunch of people asking about Osta.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish there was more rad140 feedback. I've done 2 cycles, but I'm hesitant to do anymore due to there being no clinical safety data on humans (to my knowledge?).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish there was more rad140 feedback. I've done 2 cycles, but I'm hesitant to do anymore due to there being no clinical safety data on humans (to my knowledge?).
Nope, never made it that far.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looked for logs too. noting more than a few weeks. people either have an injury or some other issue and they stop. some of the logs just seem to be repeats of others, nothing impressive. i find one will let you know

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looked for logs too. noting more than a few weeks. people either have an injury or some other issue and they stop. some of the logs just seem to be repeats of others, nothing impressive. i find one will let you know
I think he was talking about actual scientific studies not just user logs.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did u like it? like what kind of gainz u got from it or benefits, I was interested but saw how some said they bleed on it n I'm like wtf, n stopped researching it, I'll stick to epistane and tren cycle or the likes.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
So many! Lol where did they all come from?!
I was thinking the same thing. I thought I had gotten into SARMs right before the last gasp as the sun set. Then here comes the revival.
Kind of like "I love the 80's".

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did u like it? like what kind of gainz u got from it or benefits, I was interested but saw how some said they bleed on it n I'm like wtf, n stopped researching it, I'll stick to epistane and tren cycle or the likes.
Bleed?! Wtf? From where?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Nope, never made it that far.
Maybe it hasn't made it that far yet. My understanding is that GTx and Ligand are research companies. They research these compounds and run cell and animal tests, but they don't have the money to run human tests and the likes, so they license these compounds out. Like GTx-024 (Enobosarm/Ostarine) was licensed out to Merck (MK-2866) and LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) is currently licensed to Viking (VK5211), which is now taking it through trials.
Also consider that LGD-4033 was first announced in 2009, I believe, but was not picked up by Viking until late last year, so a good 5-6 years later. RAD-140 is a bit newer, I think it was announced around 2011-2012.

Edit: Osta is in phase III trials but I haven't figured out who is conducting the trials, as Merck dropped it after phase I or II because they didn't see dramatic results, or something to that effect. It's been awhile since I read all this stuff, so I may be off on things.

feltorskeltor

Awards
Should I start PCT for a stand alone ostarine cycle 24hours after my last dose? Just going with 30mg of nolva for first couple weeks. Will report back with bloods.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Should I start PCT for a stand alone ostarine cycle 24hours after my last dose? Just going with 30mg of nolva for first couple weeks. Will report back with bloods.
It doesn't have to be exactly 24 hours but that's a good number to pick. Have you thought about adding a 3rd week to your PCT at a tapered dose of 10-15mg? I think it would serve you well.

feltorskeltor

Awards
Yep. That's the plan. Should I be good on Nolva, or would I want to integrate clomid / anything else at any point? Read the guide here, but a lot of what I've read elsewhere is saying that nolva would be sufficient.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yep. That's the plan. Should I be good on Nolva, or would I want to integrate clomid / anything else at any point? Read the guide here, but a lot of what I've read elsewhere is saying that nolva would be sufficient.
Yes, Nolva by itself should be sufficient. Your bloodwork will ultimately tell you if it was enough. As far as adding anything else to PCT, you could look into a natty anabolic like epicatechin. You might also look in to something to manage cortisol during PCT. An all-in-one addition to the Nolva would be OL Sup3r PCT. What dose and cycle length for the Ostarine?

feltorskeltor

Awards
Once I've finished it will be 12 weeks at a dosage of 25mg

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Once I've finished it will be 12 weeks at a dosage of 25mg
That's a long cycle at that dose. Hopefully you will be using a quality cycle support product and have a "Test base" such as Dermacrine ready to go. I'd definitely do a 4th week of PCT too...but maybe you already are? You only mentioned 2 weeks...

Good luck with your cycle.

feltorskeltor

Awards
That's a long cycle at that dose. Hopefully you will be using a quality cycle support product and have a "Test base" such as Dermacrine ready to go. I'd definitely do a 4th week of PCT too...but maybe you already are? You only mentioned 2 weeks...

Good luck with your cycle.
Yeah I will be doing a four week PCT. I am just starting at 30mg of nolva for the first couple weeks with an intention of tapering down. Thanks for all of your advice. I've ordered Sup3r PCT as well. Just take daily at the dose recommendation on the label I assume?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will be doing a four week PCT. I am just starting at 30mg of nolva for the first couple weeks with an intention of tapering down. Thanks for all of your advice. I've ordered Sup3r PCT as well. Just take daily at the dose recommendation on the label I assume?
Label recommendation of 10 per day (split dose) for 4 weeks is what most will say, and that's fine. I always recommend a 10/10/10/6/4 taper as there are a couple of ingredients in there that I like to taper down on.