SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

Vioros

Awards
Ran both my cycles with just Ar1macare and had no problems. Yet always had pharmaceutical AI on hand and I would recommend this to everybody. It is a question of safety imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran both my cycles with just Ar1macare and had no problems. Yet always had pharmaceutical AI on hand and I would recommend this to everybody. It is a question of safety imo
^^this. Armistane isn't going to help you if you have any high estrogen sides, a pharma ai like exemestane is the only thing that will help at that point.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering... If you are running OL Ar1macare pro during cycle, do you really need an AI on hand since ar1 has anti-estrogen already in it?
Yes, you absolutely need it on hand.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
^^this. Armistane isn't going to help you if you have any high estrogen sides, a pharma ai like exemestane is the only thing that will help at that point.
Would an OTC, like Eliminate, be sufficient in this area or is pharma grade the only hope.

Last edited:

Vioros

Awards
If I remember correctly the ingredient of el1minate is : Androst 3,5-dein-7,17dione. (ARImistane). Which is basically the same ingredient as in Ar1macare pro. Therefore like I mentioned above. It could be sufficient. But everybody reacts individualy. And because of that the majority here recommends an pharmaceutical AI. (just in case)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would an OTC, like Eliminate, be sufficient in this area or is pharma grade the only hope.
Definitely have a pharma grade ai on hand. Trust me here! You don't want to be scrambling to order one and sweating your mailbox like a crackhead! High estrogen needs to be addressed asap to prevent gyno from forming and armistane is absolutely horrible at this job.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Definitely have a pharma grade ai on hand. Trust me here! You don't want to be scrambling to order one and sweating your mailbox like a crackhead! High estrogen needs to be addressed asap to prevent gyno from forming and armistane is absolutely horrible at this job.
Good info, moral of story... "Don't be a craclhead kids."

Advice taken ;)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just looked on CEM, Exemestane is $65. Are there any other recommend AI? That's a tad pricey.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked on CEM, Exemestane is $65. Are there any other recommend AI? That's a tad pricey.
That's cheap tbh! I buy pharma exem and it's double that.

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
So if signs of high estrogen occur you take exemestane, what exactly is a good indication when you need to take it? (if)
I'm not sure how obvious it is

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as they aren't going "OMG, do I have Gyno? Let me rub and pinch my nipples" Eleventeen Hundred times a day... ;)
If I squeeze my nipples really hard some fluid comes out, is that normal? Come on guys, just leave your nipples alone! Squeezing and rubbing your nips will only aggravate the glad behind your nips and will actually increase your chances of gyno! Stimulation will trigger a response! Tell your wives/girlfriends to leave your nips alone too.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If I squeeze my nipples really hard some fluid comes out, is that normal? Come on guys, just leave your nipples alone! Squeezing and rubbing your nips will only aggravate the glad behind your nips and will actually increase your chances of gyno! Stimulation will trigger a response! Tell your wives/girlfriends to leave your nips alone too.
that's why they invented clamps, to seal it- leakage, just clamp it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I use a Breast Milk Pump to pre-drain mine before any cycle...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Even before knowing that gyno even exists I absolutely hated the girls playing on them.
How can someone like it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even before knowing that gyno even exists I absolutely hated the girls playing on them.
How can someone like it?
Just depends what I'm getting in return...

Vioros

Awards
Thanks for supporting me during my cut guys :) the image of anyone sucking milky fluid out of his nipple with a pump is definitely a greater appetite suppressant than Dmaa or any other stim :p

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
I barley even have nipples so I prob won't notice anything anyway

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
I just took my first 10mg (1ml) of lgd and I'm sweating like crazy, maybe because I'm nervous and it tasted like poison lol? I felt a slight flush feeling 20 seconds after swallowing the liquid. Think I'm okay though... I chugged a lot of milk. I think if I were pinning I'd need moral support over skype!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just took my first 10mg (1ml) of lgd and I'm sweating like crazy, maybe because I'm nervous and it tasted like poison lol? I felt a slight flush feeling 20 seconds after swallowing the liquid. Think I'm okay though... I chugged a lot of milk. I think if I were pinning I'd need moral support over skype!
Mmmm ethanol yummy!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
It's so tasty, it's so good.

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
I didn't care about the taste, more like the realization that I drank some unknown liquid that I probably can't blame on the source if anything goes seriously wrong lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Bahahaha you'll be okay man its propylene glycol , type of alcohol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Mmmm ethanol yummy!
Hahaha! The "Blue Bottles" from here actually aren't that bad, pretty neutral. I use another and they are colored and flavored like "Schnapps" :D

Grapeseed Extract is worse, and Creatine HCL is pretty bad. Not fond of Valerian Root either... bring on the Chems! :D

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
Mines yellow and not sure it is flavored or not. Someone on here suggested putting drink in mouth then dropping in the sarms and it works very well. Tongue doesn't absorb any of it. I use milk since it's mostly what I drink anyway.
Day 3!

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Im half way through a 8 week lgd cycle. Was curious if its possible to bridge into something for like a 4 week period before pct. Or should i just jump into pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im half way through a 8 week lgd cycle. Was curious if its possible to bridge into something for like a 4 week period before pct. Or should i just jump into pct.
Shouldn't be a problem if you're still feeling good and making gains at the end of your lgd run. What are you considering bridging into?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely bridge into something else after your LGD cycle! Imo

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure. I was looking into getting some input on personal experiences. This is my first cycle of anything. Got all my info from this forum, been following it for awhile. I feel great as of now. Also on 10mg of mk677. This sunday will be exactly 4 weeks. Started at 164 and as of yesterday morning im 173.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Im sure some if not most is from eating more carbs but im liking the run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like another bulking agent to put on some more mass to get my weight up.
Want to stick with sarms? Or go the phone route? Either would be cool just a matter of personal preference.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I would like another bulking agent to put on some more mass to get my weight up.
Are we talking PH/DS or SARM? If you want to run 5 weeks (overlapping the last week of LGD into 4 weeks of solo chem), you have some options.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Want to stick with sarms? Or go the phone route? Either would be cool just a matter of personal preference.
Well this sarm is the only experience i got lol. I have nothing against going to a PH except the sides may be more prominent? Is that correct?

Are we talking PH/DS or SARM? If you want to run 5 weeks (overlapping the last week of LGD into 4 weeks of solo chem), you have some options.

Im thinking which ever would be the most beneficial for a 5 week period. The overlapping sounds legit and yea would be a solo run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this sarm is the only experience i got lol. I have nothing against going to a PH except the sides may be more prominent? Is that correct?

Im thinking which ever would be the most beneficial for a 5 week period. The overlapping sounds legit and yea would be a solo run.
rad140 Would Be Perfect For 4 More Weeks Of Your Cycle, It Kicks Real Quick and returns diminish after about 4 or 5 weeks. That would be what I would do

franks009

Awards
  • Established
rad140 Would Be Perfect For 4 More Weeks Of Your Cycle, It Kicks Real Quick and returns diminish after about 4 or 5 weeks. That would be what I would do
Truue. Yea i heard some good things about it from people on here. Would my 4 week pct with clomid and super pct still be good or would i have to extend that as well? Thanks for the input/help btw. Without this forum id be completely lost or even worse not knowing about sarms and prohormones lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truue. Yea i heard some good things about it from people on here. Would my 4 week pct with clomid and super pct still be good or would i have to extend that as well? Thanks for the input/help btw. Without this forum id be completely lost or even worse not knowing about sarms and prohormones lol
Yep, your planned pct is still gtg.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Ok guys without getting grilled I want to start getting info together regarding a cycle I'll be starting in about 6 weeks, more so regarding calories in cycle and in pct to retain gains, I currently have around 3400 calories a day, how much would u up on cycle and then how much in pct? I have done cycle in past and lost gains which can be very disheartening as you would agree. Thanks
It's honestly going to vary depending on the person, it's also going to depend on what your cycle is and what your goals are... We need more information then what is written above.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys without getting grilled I want to start getting info together regarding a cycle I'll be starting in about 6 weeks, more so regarding calories in cycle and in pct to retain gains, I currently have around 3400 calories a day, how much would u up on cycle and then how much in pct? I have done cycle in past and lost gains which can be very disheartening as you would agree. Thanks
PCT calories depend on your NEW maintenance, can't go back to your old maintenance or you will end up weighing what you did before cycle. I would bump up to around 4000 on cycle and just calculate your new maintenance when you get close to pct. Lots of good tdee calculators online you can easily accomplish this with.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
What is up cool dudes? Started LGD today and I have not tried it before. Anyone like a low dose for about 8 weeks?
Edit- before anyone asks if I've read the thread, I am gonna try 60 days at 5mg but just wondering if 30@10mg would be more effective. I have adex and clomid on hand as always..
Bulk or cut? In my opinion, 10mg is a safe dose, but 30 days is too short. A 6-8 week run is needed.