SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Me and Dma378 just tried test and trest with pharma aromasin, both of us tapped.
LOL, totally tapped out. If I were to do it again, it would be with lesser doses of both. 500/week Test and 75/day Trest was bad news on meh titz.

250/week Test and 50/day Trest ... maybe
I was doing around 400mg test/week and 75-100mg trest/day and didn't have issues, dropped the trest after 5 weeks because I got bored. Lol

Darlz

Awards
I was doing around 400mg test/week and 75-100mg trest/day and didn't have issues, dropped the trest after 5 weeks because I got bored. Lol
Im assuming the addition of Trest didnt do much extra in the gains department considering it acts alot like Test... am I correct?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

Im assuming the addition of Trest didnt do much extra in the gains department considering it acts alot like Test... am I correct?
I'm thinking you're probably right. If I do it again, I will combine the oral and transdermal with IM trest. Maybe keep test lower like Dma378 was suggesting.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, Trest treats me really good, I love it, even with the estro sides.
Currently on Trest 50mg/day with 250mg test/week and some Deca. Adex at 0.5mg ED.
When I did about 100mg Trest (TD+Oral) I had to up Adex to 1mg/day.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Now that they are re releasing trest again I'm gonna run it in my current cycle, 12 weeks LGD , 8 weeks of super epi and trest, and last 6 weeks throw in dimethadrol, was gonna run the new OL 4ad but trest sounds a bit more fun

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that they are re releasing trest again I'm gonna run it in my current cycle, 12 weeks LGD , 8 weeks of super epi and trest, and last 6 weeks throw in dimethadrol, was gonna run the new OL 4ad but trest sounds a bit more fun
Sparta has an enhanced trest coming out soon, will definitely be worth looking in to. Cycle setup looks great btw!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Sparta has an enhanced trest coming out soon, will definitely be worth looking in to. Cycle setup looks great btw!
You had me at Sparta... I'm a little overcome with joy about now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at Sparta... I'm a little overcome with joy about now.
I am too bro, I've got so many cool things I'm about bust out on you guys. All in due time.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Do you know the release of that? 3 weeks until I plan on starting trest

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sounds like I need to increase my allowance.
yea, still waiting to tell the wife about my next purchase- might be on the couch, but after the extra gains, shell come around

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know the release of that? 3 weeks until I plan on starting trest
Not sure atm but it will be soon. I will start a promo thread when it goes down. Will save this thread for sarms, won't pimp in here any more. Was just kinda excited about it!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3 and a half weeks into a RAD/LGD/MK and just this week the lethargy has kicked in. I'm on TRT and that hasn't helped the lethargy at all.
You're running all 3, correct? If so, what is causing the lethargy so early?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're running all 3, correct? If so, what is causing the lethargy so early?
Most likely the rad. Lethargy usually starts to hit around the 3 week mark.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the gainz worth toughing it out?
Gains seem to stall around the 4th week, your best bet with rad seems to be to start with a good dose (10-15mg) and only use it for about 30 days. Imo it makes a great kicker to something like lgd, when the rad is slowing down the lgd is just cranking up!

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
Gains seem to stall around the 4th week, your best bet with rad seems to be to start with a good dose (10-15mg) and only use it for about 30 days. Imo it makes a great kicker to something like lgd, when the rad is slowing down the lgd is just cranking up!
So RAD is good around 10-15? Any reason to ramp up or just jump straight to say 12mg (if using OL Rad)? Any need to split dose? I hear conflicting things about the half-life.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So RAD is good around 10-15? Any reason to ramp up or just jump straight to say 12mg (if using OL Rad)? Any need to split dose? I hear conflicting things about the half-life.
No need to split dose imo, half life is around 24 hours. If it's not your first cycle then yes, jump right to the optimal dose. If it's your first cycle then I would still follow my beginners rad protocol at the beginning of this thread.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is ol trest still available?
Just checked my facts. Oral Tr3st releases tomorrow! Dermatr3st releases March 8th. Both are 20% off right now on pre-sale @ Nutriverse. No code needed. Simply add to cart and the discount will apply. You can add a code after that if you have one or you can always use AM5. Total of 25% off:). Volvo140G approves this message;)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just checked my facts. Oral Tr3st releases tomorrow! Dermatr3st releases March 8th. Both are 20% off right now on pre-sale @ Nutriverse. No code needed. Simply add to cart and the discount will apply. You can add a code after that if you have one or you can always use AM5. Total of 25% off:). Volvo140G approves this message;)
Just picked up some oral trest!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
San Marino, all good, sir. I'm patient (most of the time). If you have any more info on GW's effects please share when you have the opportunity.
Finally some free time :) I will try to keep it short (as always). Sorry in advance, if it isn't.

Regarding the muscle fiber types: there are in general two types: slow twitch and fast twitch. Logically, a powerlifter aims for fast twitch while a sprinter is looking forward to slow twitch. You don't have only one type the composition in your body is mixed. So you can have for example slow twitch in your legs while having fast twitch in arms or chest.
Your genomes decide, how the composition is. It gives a bandwith in which you also have influence. If you would train like a sprinter for years, your body (resp. legs) will have more slow twitch fibers than actually as a powerlifter.

But I have to start earlier...

In one of the studies made, the researchers found out, that there is a correlation between a PPARdelta like GW-501516 and the muscle fiber composition, indeed. The PPARdelta substances influences the fatoxidation. As you probably know, the slow twitch fibers are the biggest energy "waster" in the body (only focussed on the muscle types). And this same type also stands for higher endurance and longer contraction times.

In one of the meant studies, the researchers modified the mice genetically, that they produce PPARdelta like GW-501516 itself in the muscle (no joke). In a comparison with normal laboratory mice while a high fat diet over 97 days, the researchers found out, that the modified mice gained only 1/3 of the bodyweight, which the control group gained.

Furthermore, the researchers were surprised, that the same mice (the modified mice) had a genetically change of their muscle fibre type. The red type nearly doubled.
The same mice were able, to raise their endurance of about 92%, which also speaks for a higher amount of slow twitch muscle type (don't fix on these 92%. With very high probability this numer cannot be transferred on humans. There are a lot of factors which speak agains such a transfer).

As you see, the muscle fibers could change - and the powerlifter is (probably) not amused haha. But keep in mind: when exercising, you can push the above mentioned bandwith in several directions.
Firstly, as long as you still train with low reps, your affected muscle won't change withing days. This is a process, which takes a longer period of time. Don't be afraid of loosing your big trained legs to Bolt-like legs. This won't happen.
Secondly, if you are an endurance athlete and taking GW-501516 you will notice the real boost of that substance. Your fiber types are already opimized (training and/or genetics) and the GW pushes you more in the endurance way.
Thirdly, this mentioned study only talks about PPARdelta generally, and not about GW-501516. Nevertheless, the probability is there, that GW will affect the muscle composition. This sounds probably dramatic and bad, but it isn't. How much of you guys couldn't do any heavy squats while taking GW? I'm very sure, none of you. Keyfactors are: training, dosage, intake length.

As a final word of my personal side: if you are worried, you will lose your well trained legs or pecs or whatever, that won't happen - not regarding to this mentioned "muscle fiber change"-story above.

There are so many things about PPARdelta, which a lot of people barely know (bio-clock story, COX-2 story, AMPK story, etc. etc.). Therefore: ALWAYS RESEARCH WELL BEFORE USING RESEARCH CHEMICALS.

Enjoy the weekend.

san

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So serious question, I've been on 4 mg of LGD for a week now, the guys are all in town tonight and planning to go out, can I have a beer or two?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wait a minute. Are you on cycle support? If so and it has TUDCA in it I would be very cautious and make sure it's one drink if any.
Good call, beat me to it. Tudca and alcohol is a big no! A few beers on lgd one time will be ok though just don't make a habit of it.

jmaplewood

Awards
What up guys
I'm going to be running osta for 8 weeks @ 20/day with Rad for the first 4 weeks 4/8/8/12. Also dermacrine the whole time. I was considering arimicare while on cycle. Should I run it the whole time? Or possibly just the last 4 weeks? Haven't run Rad before, not really sure what to expect.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What up guys
I'm going to be running osta for 8 weeks @ 20/day with Rad for the first 4 weeks 4/8/8/12. Also dermacrine the whole time. I was considering arimicare while on cycle. Should I run it the whole time? Or possibly just the last 4 weeks? Haven't run Rad before, not really sure what to expect.
Cycle support is always an e****lent idea, even with sarms. If you're going to use it them I would run it your whole cycle. It's always better to be safe!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Good call, beat me to it. Tudca and alcohol is a big no! A few beers on lgd one time will be ok though just don't make a habit of it.
Don't plan on it!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Cycle assist right now, no tudca yet. That starts on my cycle in a few weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What up guys
You can expect extreme hunger and feeling lethargic constantly around week 2-3

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why is it a big no? has anyone actually read the study or just the abstract?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it a big no? has anyone actually read the study or just the abstract?
Yes, read it. Yes, overemphasized things a little. Or do you just think he should say fuk it and go get sh1t faced? Just trying to figure out the meaning behind your post here since it had absolutely no usable information in it....

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, read it. Yes, overemphasized things a little. Or do you just think he should say fuk it and go get sh1t faced? Just trying to figure out the meaning behind your post here since it had absolutely no usable information in it....
Well clearly saying "TUDCA and alcohol" is a big no no is suggesting the tudca is the reason why you shouldn't have more than one beer not the anabolic compounds.

Overemphasized? You made up your own conclusion, hell read last sentence lmao.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well clearly saying "TUDCA and alcohol" is a big no no is suggesting the tudca is the reason why you shouldn't have more than one beer not the anabolic compounds.

And another piece of invaluable info from the man himself.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ostarine stacked with New Sparta line? Lean?
Good idea? Bad idea?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine stacked with New Sparta line? Lean?
Good idea? Bad idea?
Osta and lean would be your ultimate cut stack for the summer! Have heard a few people talking about that stack right now.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

dont think that is what he meant- regardless, Tudca before drinking- is a no no- a beer but shouldnt be done on a reg basis as yates84 said. Drinking while using PH shouldnt be done either, sorry just my thought.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's a stack that has caught my interest
like starring into the eyes of a beautiful woman, except shell knock you out if you finish to fast cause shes a beast like that
lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like starring into the eyes of a beautiful woman, except shell knock you out if you finish to fast cause shes a beast like that
lol
My kinda chick lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
.. yates84...choosing next few words very carefully... :thinking: