SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i forgot to say after a hot shower, your correct on the pores being open.

I'll stay out of this yates84 is here.
Please, any input that you have is appreciated. I don't know everything and different opinions are good to have.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry i forgot to say after a hot shower, your correct on the pores being open.

I'll stay out of this yates84 is here.
We value your option as well! Yes he may be the AM encyclopedia! But any input or experiences are welcomed!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

I was hoping I could get away with one pump rather than try to manage accurate half pumps. I tend to have a heavy hand . Maybe a syringe for accurate measuring?
A small Tupperware and an oral syringe is definitely the best way to dose td's. The pumps aren't very reliable especially with something as strong as trest.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But doesn't your body absorb it best when your pores are open, like when working out?
Yes, it helps but is not required. People think that they will sweat td's off which is not the case at all. Clean dry skin is the only true requirement. There are many things you can do to increase absorbtion like a derma roller.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
A small Tupperware and an oral syringe is definitely the best way to dose td's. The pumps aren't very reliable especially with something as strong as trest.
How would one use this to measure an accurate amount? Starting td trest in a week or so

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would one use this to measure an accurate amount? Starting td trest in a week or so
New version of trest is 25mg per ml so for every 25mg you want to dose just draw 1ml in your syringe. The small container will make this super easy.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Yes, it helps but is not required. People think that they will sweat td's off which is not the case at all. Clean dry skin is the only true requirement. There are many things you can do to increase absorbtion like a derma roller.
This is why i recommended the hot shower too help on absorption and he would have clean skin.
fro60ol What i've done in the past and its seemed to work for me is put the bottle of td in luke warm water for a few min, it will loosen up the TD and is easier to it get out. Once in a container just do check on ml amount needed and suck it back into oral syringe. Apply and done.

Damn your fast yates84!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

This is why i recommended the hot shower too help on absorption and he would have clean skin.
fro60ol What i've done in the past and its seemed to work for me is put the bottle of td in luke warm water for a few min, it will loosen up the TD and is easier to it get out. Once in a container just do check on ml amount needed and suck it back into oral syringe. Apply and done.

Damn your fast yates84!!
I've been trying to beat him lol. Need to talk to my carrier and see why my notifications take to long lol

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
One more question. I only have the td trest it says to take 1/2 pump pre workout and half after a shower. Now I work out at night 5/6pm and shower right after my workout/ before bed 8/9pm. How should I split the dosing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question. I only have the td trest it says to take 1/2 pump pre workout and half after a shower. Now I work out at night 5/6pm and shower right after my workout/ before bed 8/9pm. How should I split the dosing?
I would dose right after your shower and again in the morning 12 hours later. Pwo dosing is nice but definitely not optimal in your situation.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this question has already been asked.....

who has taken Osta and LGD during same cycle? How did it go?

dronkey

Awards
Sorry if this question has already been asked.....

who has taken Osta and LGD during same cycle? How did it go?
I've heard that they compete for the same receptors so stacking them wouldn't necessarily be better than one or the other. Though if you'll be running full pct I don't see why you couldn't do it. You'd run a higher risk of getting shutdown by stacking both, whereas with just one people tend to get suppressed but not necessarily shut down. Just run lgd 5-10mg for 8 weeks. Stack it with mk667 if you want to stack.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I would dose right after your shower and again in the morning 12 hours later. Pwo dosing is nice but definitely not optimal in your situation.
Thank you. Now if I can find the pills online somewhere how should I dose it?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thank you. Now if I can find the pills online somewhere how should I dose it?
I'd definitely take those preworkout. 25-50mg :)

clown007

clown007

Awards
In terms of TD dosing and Trest, is there any worry/concern about the shoulder/trap area and gyno (being proximity to chest) vs inner thighs which are obviously farther away (hopefully anyway)?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So that would be 75-100mg of trest a day. 25-50 pills. 50mg. Td
That sounds like a damn good cycle bro! If you don't want to go 100mg then I'd stick with 50mg TD and just do 25mg (1 cap) oral PWO.
In terms of TD dosing and Trest, is there any worry/concern about the shoulder/trap area and gyno (being proximity to chest) vs inner thighs which are obviously farther away (hopefully anyway)?
Idk if there's any science that supports that, haven't really looked into it, but my plan is to put mine on my inner thighs anyway to reduce contact with other people, especially the opposite gender.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that they compete for the same receptors so stacking them wouldn't necessarily be better than one or the other. Though if you'll be running full pct I don't see why you couldn't do it. You'd run a higher risk of getting shutdown by stacking both, whereas with just one people tend to get suppressed but not necessarily shut down. Just run lgd 5-10mg for 8 weeks. Stack it with mk667 if you want to stack.
thanks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a damn good cycle bro! If you don't want to go 100mg then I'd stick with 50mg TD and just do 25mg (1 cap) oral PWO.

Idk if there's any science that supports that, haven't really looked into it, but my plan is to put mine on my inner thighs anyway to reduce contact with other people, especially the opposite gender.
I used TD Trest 50mg in the morning on traps and shoulders. Since nipple trouble arrived, I use it on inner tights.
My dosing regime is: TD 50mg mornings, 5 hours later 15mg oral and 30mg oral before workout at 8.00pm. 0.5mg adex ED is my sweet spot for AI.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

Ok yea I am going to see if I can get the pills and go 75mg a day. Using it as a test base for rad and osta

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok yea I am going to see if I can get the pills and go 75mg a day. Using it as a test base for rad and osta
I bet 75mg trest outshines Rad and Osta.
Will you log it?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I used TD Trest 50mg in the morning on traps and shoulders. Since nipple trouble arrived, I use it on inner tights.
My dosing regime is: TD 50mg mornings, 5 hours later 15mg oral and 30mg oral before workout at 8.00pm. 0.5mg adex ED is my sweet spot for AI.
Good to know, thank you sir. I will start at a lower dose of adex and increase as needed though.
What differerences have you found if any between the different application sites? Any change in effect on your nipples?
At 75mg that's part of your cycle man. If you just want a base, 25mg is all you need.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are more receptors in your upper back and traps and that's where you will get the best conversion. That being said, I've used my inner thighs for td's and had no problems.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, thank you sir. I will start at a lower dose of adex and increase as needed though.
What differerences have you found if any between the different application sites? Any change in effect on your nipples?

At 75mg that's part of your cycle man. If you just want a base, 25mg is all you need.
Gotcha. Then I will just stick with the td and use it at 25-50 mg everyday

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
There are more receptors in your upper back and traps and that's where you will get the best conversion. That being said, I've used my inner thighs for td's and had no problems.
Do you use your hands or your wrists? In the past I've applied TD's with my wrists so none would be wasted on my hands and I know for a fact I can't reach my upper back with my wrists lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They won't compete for the same receptors, we have way more androgen receptors than could ever be fully occupied. Osta and lgd just aren't synergistic, there are much better stacking options imo. As for shutdown, this combination won't suppress you any harder than any other stack.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nipples got better upping the adex, no idea if changing application sites had an influence. I was very reluctant to increase adex at first, but believe me, without going for 3 days at 1mg adex-then 0.5mg ED, my nipples would have become snow cones by now.
As to the cycle, by far the best I have done so far, taking 48mg DMZ too. I would start adex at 0.5 EOD, right at the beginning, then adjust.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you use your hands or your wrists? In the past I've applied TD's with my wrists so none would be wasted on my hands and I know for a fact I can't reach my upper back with my wrists lol.
Gloves! Will help you not waste any and also lessen the chances of cross contamination to your female friends ;)

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm wondering... After this LGD + MK-677 + Tr3st cycle I can barely reach to brush my teeth!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nipples got better upping the adex, no idea if changing application sites had an influence. I was very reluctant to increase adex at first, but believe me, without going for 3 days at 1mg adex-then 0.5mg ED, my nipples would have become snow cones by now.
As to the cycle, by far the best I have done so far, taking 48mg DMZ too. I would start adex at 0.5 EOD, right at the beginning, then adjust.
Very good to know, thank you. I'll be stacking with various compounds throughout the run, starting with epiandro, something I haven't decided on yet, and probably superdrol at the end. It's gonna get crazy. Yeah buddy!

Gloves! Will help you not waste any and also lessen the chances of cross contamination to your female friends ;)
Ah that's a great idea. I'll have to pick some cheap ones up!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good to know, thank you. I'll be stacking with various compounds throughout the run, starting with epiandro, something I haven't decided on yet, and probably superdrol at the end. It's gonna get crazy. Yeah buddy!

Ah that's a great idea. I'll have to pick some cheap ones up!
Wow, this will be a hell off a ride ! Trest+Sdrol will blow you up like a sumo-sex-doll, hehehe. Please log it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow, this will be a hell off a ride ! Trest+Sdrol will blow you up like a sumo-sex-doll, hehehe. Please log it!
I plan on it! I'll be updating it all in my training log, which is in reality a log of my life lol, and the first 4 weeks of epiandro is sponsored so there will be an additional separate log for that.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Any particular reason for why I might be stronger in PCT than while on cycle? I ran an 8 week Osta cycle, with the last 4 weeks with Rad thrown on top as a finisher.

Now that I am in PCT I feel better and my lifts are stronger and they are continuing to increase.
Made you a little graph. Maybe you can see now, why your stuff worked over the cycle period:

Unbenannt.PNG

Regards

san

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino with the goods again!! Thanks mate :bigok:

if you happen to have the same graph for lgd...

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ah, another BamBam cycle worth viewing. Get the popcorn ready folks, this is going to be fun! :fing02:

I'm priming myself with osta now, Dtrest in a week then if all is going well maybe introduce something else. I'd really like to gauge Dtrest solo first though, so maybe i'll just use half a bottle alongside osta & then run the other half next time with nano-tren or something similar. Maybe Rad.

Has anyone used some of their Dtrest & saved the rest for later? Put it in the fridge? Thoughts on storing Dtrest once opened yates84?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, another BamBam cycle worth viewing. Get the popcorn ready folks, this is going to be fun! :fing02:

I'm priming myself with osta now, Dtrest in a week then if all is going well maybe introduce something else. I'd really like to gauge Dtrest solo first though, so maybe i'll just use half a bottle alongside osta & then run the other half next time with nano-tren or something similar. Maybe Rad.

Has anyone used some of their Dtrest & saved the rest for later? Put it in the fridge? Thoughts on storing Dtrest once opened yates84?
Just store it in a cool dark spot just like tabs. The shelf life should be incredibly long with td's as long as they have been suspended properly.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Just store it in a cool dark spot just like tabs. The shelf life should be incredibly long with td's as long as they have been suspended properly.
Awesome, thanks mate :yup:

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino with the goods again!! Thanks mate :bigok:

if you happen to have the same graph for lgd...
Send me the cycle length and dosage. Will send you the output.

By the way: are here any user who are testing YK-11?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

By the way: are here any user who are testing YK-11?
I've got a bottle on the way, was thinking about using it in the next month or so.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, how about LGD: 6 weeks at 8mg & 6 weeks at 12mg to compare?
I notice your chart showed 30mg osta intake, which most people wouldn't run (if i'm reading that right - or is that as measured in system?). Hence i'm interested to see the difference in LGD values with different doses over the same duration.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Cool, will also order this stuff but will wait until animal studies will published. Can take its time but most drugs won't convert into toxic substances (hopefully the YK-11 doesn't, too) :D

I red a lot in the internet: doages from 2.5-18mg/ed, length from four weeks to eight weeks and interesting effects like enormous strenght, but also sometimes acne, very high blood pressure and headace. If the story is right, someone got nosebleed and blood in his excrements at a dosage of 20mg/ed.

Even 5mg/ed should be potent as hell.

YK-11 is with highly probability a DHT derivative and therefore a steroidal SARM (Trenbolone for example acts in some way as an selective AR modulator, too). The other parts are non-steroidal SARM like the stuff we know - the "real" substances :)

According to its structure it should be much more hepatoxic in comparison to the "classic" SARM, but I never red something about high liver values...?

Will you start a log or going to give som updates from time to time in this thread, yates?

Good luck then and don't forget to monitor it with bloodworks :)

And best wishes to everyone for the New Year (wherever you live)!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, how about LGD: 6 weeks at 8mg & 6 weeks at 12mg to compare?
I notice your chart showed 30mg osta intake, which most people wouldn't run (if i'm reading that right - or is that as measured in system?). Hence i'm interested to see the difference in LGD values with different doses over the same duration.
The graphs represent the SARM cycle of the user who was wondering, why he's still strong during the PCT.
The accumulation of the taken dosage and its half life is one reason. The second reason is, that he probably ate and trained still well. Another reason is, that SARM are not that harsh substances (they are still not harmless) and the PCT - if I remember right he took SERM? - led to fast regeneration of the HTPA.

Therefore, the graphs were individually on his cycle.
What's not included:
- the possible (counter-)interactions of the substances due to lack of studies.

Therefore the seperate graphs.

Will send you per PM, 3-4h (have to work :( ).

tommy_mm

Awards
Hi,

I was taking around 5 years ago 100mg test prop e2d, now I plan to run Ostarine and LGD to check how it works in my body
and most probably I will run in the middle/end 2016 Ostraine with 350mg enathan e5d.

Cycyle:
1-2 10mg Ostarine
3-8 20mg Ostarine

9-10 4mg LGD
11-14 8mg LGD
15-20 30mg Ostarine

Do you think this is good cycle with Ostarine and LGD solo.
Should I run PCT between Ostarine and LGD (after week 8)?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I was taking around 5 years ago 100mg test prop e2d, now I plan to run Ostarine and LGD to check how it works in my body
and most probably I will run in the middle/end 2016 Ostraine with 350mg enathan e5d.

Cycyle:
1-2 10mg Ostarine
3-8 20mg Ostarine

9-10 4mg LGD
11-14 8mg LGD
15-20 30mg Ostarine

Do you think this is good cycle with Ostarine and LGD solo.
Should I run PCT between Ostarine and LGD (after week 8)?
Holy cow. Ah, it's great to see a newbie asking questions but do yourself a favour & go back to page one of this thread & read it, then come back and ask the question again.

Know why you want to run a specific compound & yes, it's advisable to run them solo if you wish to understand how each affects your body.

There are some very experienced & knowledgeable guys on here to help you with planning a successful cycle, from go to pct & back again.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, I'm to stupid to upload a file in a private message. Does anyone knows how that goes?

As cheeky1 wrote: "[...] i'm sure the other guys will be most interested to see the difference too", I will upload it here.

Unbenannt.PNG

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks sanmarino :biggthumpup:

Interesting, I had thought the higher dose would have meant a slightly longer dropoff, but the difference is negligible. The output at the end of the cycle is telling though, without seeing rates for 4mg & 16mg it would appear that the intake parallels the output - if you were to plot a graph of 4-8-12-16 mg vs effective output the line would be steady. I wonder how much LGD one could take for that trend to continue, before reaching a point of saturation at which time no increase in dose would result in an increase in output? Not that i'm looking to guinea pig myself for that & find out, mind you. :09: