chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm not familiar with the term :eek:
So many years learning english and still encountering many completely new things almost every day here :laugh:
Lol it wasn't sarcasm! Put some cotton balls in there like the cotton that usually comes packed with supplement bottles.

Stierenek213

Awards
So the studies show that 25mg of MK 677 a day taken for 6 weeks raised the GH production with 60%. How does this compare to injectable HGH? Meaning to how many IU of HGH does this increase compare?, or better said, how many IU of HGH should one inject to get a 60% increase of GH?

1kerry

Awards
Yep. Cool, dark, and dry place and your osta will be good for a very long time
AWESOME BRO! So then, no need to put it in the fridge, lots of cotton and should be enough...thanks again!

CJNator

Awards
So the studies show that 25mg of MK 677 a day taken for 6 weeks raised the GH production with 60%. How does this compare to injectable HGH? Meaning to how many IU of HGH does this increase compare?, or better said, how many IU of HGH should one inject to get a 60% increase of GH?
I've read they are stackable, MK677 isn't anywhere as good as HGH but way better then natty HGH products. So it like in the middle.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read they are stackable, MK677 isn't anywhere as good as HGH but way better then natty HGH products. So it like in the middle.
No hgh bleed no injection then yessir I'll take it :).

Hastur

Awards
thanks bro! One more Q' (for today lol) for how long Ostar1ne will be good after opened? Im gonna open a new bottle to finish my current cycle, should I store it in the fridge? Or just put in a ziplock , in a cool, dry, dark place?
Once again, I second Yate's comment. (The man is always on top of things...) Personal experience, I've had Ostarine sitting in my cupboard for a long period of time, with it being cool, dry, and dark. Hasn't affected it potency one bit in the past as far as I could tell. So that should be absolutely fine!

Hastur

Awards
The percentage increase is variable. Obviously not all people respond to a compound the same way, nor secrete the same amount of GH. However an increase of 60% is supported in some individuals, and higher. As for comparing to injectable, nothing will compare to injectable. The same way you can take a Test Booster and get results, but you could always inject more Test than you could possibly produce on the Test Booster. What you've proposed is a hypothetical that no one could possibly answer, and if someone claims to, their data is suspect... Anecdotally we've had older individuals say that higher dose MK-677 felt like a reasonable dosage of HGH, but the effect varied from person to person, as all supplements will. So, I'm sorry to say, there is no simple answer to your question. But it is an orally bioavailable compound that will increase GH significantly, and will do so more than any other substance on that market, save perhaps grey market peptides that require injections. When you put it into perspective, its quite the compound.

It's far above natural GH products, because those do essentially nothing in the real world. There may be animal studies, or in theory they work, but nothing else orally supplemented will increase GH production more than MK-677 at this moment in time. It's the closest thing we have to injection-free HGH, and some say it's mighty close by comparison.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
At this point, I doubt it would have a huge effect, however with your upcoming photoshoot I personally would up the dosage for the last 15-18 days. Mind you I run Ostarine at 25mg for 6 weeks, no building up of the dosage. So if I were in your shoes, I'd likely already be running 25mg. For me it was the optimal dosage. Best of luck on your shoot, by the way!
I regreted for not running osta at 25mg all 8 weeks but I wanted to take it slowly. Next time I will jumpstart from the first week at 25mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I regreted for not running osta at 25mg all 8 weeks but I wanted to take it slowly. Next time I will jumpstart from the first week at 25mg
High dosed osta is overrated, 15 to 20mg is where it's at

Hastur

Awards
Its highly individual, my friend. Who is to say you would have seen a huge difference in results at that dosage. But there is always next cycle to try things differently, my friend. Each cycle is a learning experience, so have no regrets!

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Guys, currently on my 10th week of OSTAR1NE cycle, dose has been 10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20/20 almost side free, just 2 days with headaches and a little anxious at the beginning, and lethargy was there only for 3-4days, if considering libido was 10/10 before cycle, lets say right now is 9/10.

So basically feeling great...im planning to run this for 2 more weeks, and question is, will I get any more positive results if I up my dose to 25mg for the last 15-18 days?? Im currently on cutting cycle and Im going KETO for 8-10 days before carb load for a photoshoot.

Thanks in advance
what results,benefits,differences, improvements did you see with the ostarine 10 week cycle?

please be specific
thanks brother

kck

Awards
Do you have any opinion on SR9009? Don't see much information out there. There seems to be a debate over whether or not it can be made orally available.

Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

Do you have any opinion on SR9009? Don't see much information out there. There seems to be a debate over whether or not it can be made orally available.

Thanks
You'll have to wait an see what the demigods come up with after slaving away in hades (ie, research studies) to bring the most innovative products ever seen!!!!!

kck

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll take that to mean that there are RC companies out there working hard to make it orally available.

You'll have to wait an see what the demigods come up with after slaving away in hades (ie, research studies) to bring the most innovative products ever seen!!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its highly individual, my friend. Who is to say you would have seen a huge difference in results at that dosage. But there is always next cycle to try things differently, my friend. Each cycle is a learning experience, so have no regrets!
Ostarine has been around a while. No need to go over 20mg. Anything after 20mg won't increase results, only the possibility of side effects.

Hastur

Awards
I cannot tell you how accurate this truly is! Haha.

Ostarine has been around a while. No need to go over 20mg. Anything after 20mg won't increase results, only the possibility of side effects.
Yes, Ostarine has been out for a while. As for the dosage, as with every compound and/or supplement, it seems to vary from person to person. Much like there are people who respond to Epistane by gaining extreme muscle mass, strength, and losing body fat, there are people who are non-responders. Currently there is no study that proves conclusively the optimal dosage regarding Ostarine. With as many confounding variables as gender, age, height, weight, training experience, current diet, and other simultaneously consumed compounds and/or supplements, there is no one size fits all answer. However, you will see a large amount of anecdotal data out there in the form of logs throughout the internet. I myself saw a difference between 20mg and 25mg, however, I am not so bold as to claim that my results translate to a broader portion of the population. As with all things, I advocate that people do their own research before making any decision. Recommended dosages are fantastic guidelines, but we are all unique individuals and may respond differently to different dosages.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll take that to mean that there are RC companies out there working hard to make it orally available.
Yea right. They ain't gonna take time an money for that.

It's all about kilos of raw powder and making 5x the profit.

Ol UK is working hard to make it orally available

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

I'm fine with 5-7mg of osta.

Hastur

Awards

Quite true. I don't know about other peoples experiences with RC companies, but I got burned badly last year, over $160 worth of bunk, never again.

But I have to second this post because if there are people out there working harder than us to make a functional product, I haven't seen it.

I'm fine with 5-7mg of osta.
More proof that dosage is both individual, and preferential. If I saw effects at that low of a dosage, I'd do the same.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Are the rumours with regards to the lab activities at Hades true? Do they really practice magik, alchemy, and fornicate with eunochs at lunch breaks?

Hastur

Awards
Are the rumours with regards to the lab activities at Hades true? Do they really practice magik, alchemy, and fornicate with eunochs at lunch breaks?
Those are mostly just rumors. Mostly. However, there are whispers from the shadows... :p

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Inb4 a transdermally effective combination of GW, SR, AICAR and ITPP :fest30:

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well at least I would like to try it at the amateur version of "Rund um Köln" :D
So yeah, for cycling indeed :)

Probably I would add some Methylclostebol and or Stano to go for something over more than one day.
And I would try to get some FG4592... (well, actually I'm trying to get it nonetheless)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at least I would like to try it at the amateur version of "Rund um Köln" :D

Probably I would add some Methylclostebol and or Stano to go for something over more than one day.
And I would try to get some FG4592... (well, actually I'm trying to get it nonetheless)
Also what's fg4592

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate

Basically a substance that allows your hemoglobin to let go of more oxigen in your targettissues.
Search for it on Ergo-log as I can't post links.

Hastur

Awards

Now now, you don't want to end up like Fabio Taborre, do you? ;)

Whats ITPP?
Myo-Inositol-Trispyrophosphate.

To quote Ergo-Log:
"ITPP is an attractive therapeutic candidate to alleviate symptoms in patients with reduced exercise capacity caused by low cardiac output heart failure", the researchers conclude. "ITPP may also enhance physical performance of otherwise healthy individuals, in particular, under extreme conditions such as high attitude or intense physical exercise."

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
FG 4592 is a reed blood cell booster much like EPO. Better said something like an EPO-secretagogue.
But its orally effective.

Hastur

Awards
FG 4592 is a reed blood cell booster much like EPO. Better said something like an EPO-secretagogue.
But its orally effective.
It's an interesting little compound, and I suspect we will be hearing more about that in the cycling world...

1kerry

Awards
what results,benefits,differences, improvements did you see with the ostarine 10 week cycle?

please be specific
thanks brother
This is my first cycle bro, currently cutting and Ostar1ne is helping me tremendous on keeping muscle while on a deficit. Im feeling great, libido is good, balls are big, felt the muscle pump since first dose at 10mg, saw an improvement when switched to 15mg, then to 20mg, and yesterday was my first dose @25mg (rest day) and today was the second one preworkout, and AGAIN, some improvement was experienced.

This is my 10th week, and will finish the 12 weeks and probable Ill continue @25mg if feeling good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mostly

But we don't get lunch breaks, so that is in between jam sessions if you know what I mean

Hastur

Awards
This is my first cycle bro, currently cutting and Ostar1ne is helping me tremendous on keeping muscle while on a deficit. Im feeling great, libido is good, balls are big, felt the muscle pump since first dose at 10mg, saw an improvement when switched to 15mg, then to 20mg, and yesterday was my first dose @25mg (rest day) and today was the second one preworkout, and AGAIN, some improvement was experienced.

This is my 10th week, and will finish the 12 weeks and probable Ill continue @25mg if feeling good.
Sounds like you found what works well for you, glad to hear it! The last two weeks at 25mg should treat you well!

kck

Awards
Thanks. Glad to hear I don't have to wait for an RC company.

Hastur

Awards
Thanks. Glad to hear I don't have to wait for an RC company.
Well, from the data, an RC company will never be able to do what needs to be done. Just a heads up for those interested.

kck

Awards
Funny you would say that. I found a redditor that posted that they contacted the developer of SR and he wasn't sure if could be made orally available. Shortly after that, a well known redditor posted that their lab found a way to make it orally available. Really weird back and forth on some of those posts.

Well, from the data, an RC company will never be able to do what needs to be done. Just a heads up for those interested.

Hastur

Awards
Funny you would say that. I found a redditor that posted that they contacted the developer of SR and he wasn't sure if could be made orally available. Shortly after that, a well known redditor posted that their lab found a way to make it orally available. Really weird back and forth on some of those posts.
Reddit isn't what I'd call a trustworthy place for information. There were falsified RAD-140 thread posted on Reddit and then taken down. I saw the thread you mention, I'm not sure what information is or isn't true. But I'd advise for the time being to sit tight, and wait to see what the future holds. :)

kck

Awards
Thanks again. Honestly, I feel better waiting like you said.

Reddit isn't what I'd call a trustworthy place for information. There were falsified RAD-140 thread posted on Reddit and then taken down. I saw the thread you mention, I'm not sure what information is or isn't true. But I'd advise for the time being to sit tight, and wait to see what the future holds. :)

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I would like to report that my GF is a bikini competitor, and at 15mg of OSTA her results were rival to that of oxandrolone - she has experience.

It is beyond strong in women

Hastur

Awards
I would like to report that my GF is a bikini competitor, and at 15mg of OSTA her results were rival to that of oxandrolone - she has experience.

It is beyond strong in women
Very true, and with the low androgenic properties is a lot less side effect prone in women regarding masculinizing effects. Ostarine is a solid choice for women!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true, and with the low androgenic properties is a lot less side effect prone in women regarding masculinizing effects. Ostarine is a solid choice for women!
No hpta suppress lol lucky damn.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Well, now I'm torn. I had planned on running 1andro/4andro this winter for a bulk. But now after reading this whole thread, I'm thinking I might go with LGD/MK instead. Anybody have experience with both and have a preference? Would it be worth it to bridge from the SARM into the andro products?

Hastur

Awards
Well, now I'm torn. I had planned on running 1andro/4andro this winter for a bulk. But now after reading this whole thread, I'm thinking I might go with LGD/MK instead. Anybody have experience with both and have a preference? Would it be worth it to bridge from the SARM into the andro products?
Well they both have their pros and cons, but considering the specific compounds you mentioned, theres no reason you can't stack them. It depends on your goals. For a bulk, use 4andro as your base, and you can use either 1andro or LGD, or both, and throw MK in for good measure.