SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

clown007

clown007

Awards
Upped the dose of the BSL LGD Elite to 9mg yesterday and today. Still trying to assess this product. I did feel like my back was inflated and full. This was a new feeling. My bodyweight is up since starting the LGD (almost 6lbs). Doesn't seem to be any additional fat, so I am assuming muscles are fuller with water. I am hoping to see some strength gains in the gym today... looking for anything that will tell me the BSL LGD is legit. Feeling hopeful at the moment.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Upped the dose of the BSL LGD Elite to 9mg yesterday and today. Still trying to assess this product. I did feel like my back was inflated and full. This was a new feeling. My bodyweight is up since starting the LGD (almost 6lbs). Doesn't seem to be any additional fat, so I am assuming muscles are fuller with water. I am hoping to see some strength gains in the gym today... looking for anything that will tell me the BSL LGD is legit. Feeling hopeful at the moment.
How many days are you in?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 weeks in of ostapure and lgd by bsl. Strength kicked. In 3 weeks in I do love the muscle fullness that last all day

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any coupon codes for Carder1ne?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically take GABA/l dopa at bed... I'm thinking the dopa would be pointless while on mk677, what about the GABA. I can't find much info on using the two together

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically take GABA/l dopa at bed... I'm thinking the dopa would be pointless while on mk677, what about the GABA. I can't find much info on using the two together
Makes sense. I'd think it might be dangerous to combine the two also. I don't know for sure, just a guess. You probably wouldn't need it anyway.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BroByron

Awards
Not really a sale. Just looks like its a sale... Same price at nutriverse

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its $36 after the 10% discount at Nutriverse

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yates...sell me......I can get primeval LGD for about the same price as OL LGD.....BUT. Primeval for two caps has 10mg of LGD compared to OL with 8mg.....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates...sell me......I can get primeval LGD for about the same price as OL LGD.....BUT. Primeval for two caps has 10mg of LGD compared to OL with 8mg.....
3rd party lab tests should sway your opinion. When primeval was asked about labs they said "we are working on it". Not saying they are bunk, just saying that you know exactly what you are taking and at what dose with OL UK. Piece of mind is priceless my friend

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
3rd party lab tests should sway your opinion. When primeval was asked about labs they said "we are working on it". Not saying they are bunk, just saying that you know exactly what you are taking and at what dose with OL UK. Piece of mind is priceless my friend
I want my two bottles to last my 12week run so will 8mg do the job, in YOUR opinion? Two pills a day right to week 12

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 8mg will have you right on point!
Ok awesome. I heard from gmelli that you should start dose high right out of the box and run it through....awesome. I'll have my GW coming in at week 6. @10mg and then up to 20mg for pct

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. I'd think it might be dangerous to combine the two also. I don't know for sure, just a guess. You probably wouldn't need it anyway.
Agreed probably redundant, but why would it be dangerous?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
This.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Disagree? I'm here for opinions. What's your rec 12week dosing?
He has some good info, Im just cynical when it comes to some of his dosing recommendations.

If it were my first run, Id be more inclined to dose as per the advanced protocol in yates' op.

One thing to keep in mind with lgd is that it has quite a pronounced accumulation effect.

EDIT: yates got you

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
And this is why I'm here....TO LEARN. Thank you guys. Yates, you persuaded me to switch to OL...i did that, now I'm going with you again with dosing.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
And this is why I'm here....TO LEARN. Thank you guys. Yates, you persuaded me to switch to OL...i did that, now I'm going with you again with dosing.
OL and now OL UK persuaded everybody nowadays :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed probably redundant, but why would it be dangerous?
I'd think it'd be dangerous combining the two because both can put you to sleep. Like I said just a guess, and I wouldn't be combining the two. Obviously the MK 677 is going to be a lot more potent. Plus I just don't like combining experimental drugs with similar OTC supplements. Doesn't seem like a smart move, and I wouldn't want to either end up in ER or just not wake up.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
With a first run, starting your dosing 'conservatively' has merit for safety reasons. It can also potentially enable you to safely expose your body to the compound for a longer duration.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone found GW to make them REALLY thirsty? I'm only on my third day and my mouth is constantly dry and I'm guzzling water like no tomorrow, it's sloshing around in my belly!!!
Yes!
Incredibly thirsty.
And I'm also sweating a lot more during training, but even when I'm totally inactive I can drink and drink and drink and still stay really thirsty.
But the endurancebenefit at 20-30mg is worth all the sides I experience :D

EDIT: OOPS that was on page 1 xD

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Yes!
Incredibly thirsty.
And I'm also sweating a lot more during training, but even when I'm totally inactive I can drink and drink and drink and still stay really thirsty.
Weird, I'm at day 9 and not getting those sides. Was at 14mg/day and just bumped to 21mg yesterday.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd think it'd be dangerous combining the two because both can put you to sleep. Like I said just a guess, and I wouldn't be combining the two. Obviously the MK 677 is going to be a lot more potent. Plus I just don't like combining experimental drugs with similar OTC supplements. Doesn't seem like a smart move, and I wouldn't want to either end up in ER or just not wake up.
Yea I'd just probably take a break from it and run the MK677 at night solo from other sleep aids.. Bc why risk it

1kerry

Awards
Bro yates84 , I know this is a dumb question, but does drinking, lets say, 6-8 beers, would be harmful on an ostar1ne cycle? thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro yates84 , I know this is a dumb question, but does drinking, lets say, 6-8 beers, would be harmful on an ostar1ne cycle? thanks!
I wouldn't reccomend it but I don't think that it will kill you. I wouldn't make a habit out of it!

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Yes!
Incredibly thirsty.

EDIT: OOPS that was on page 1 xD
me too during the first week,and don't take it before bed or you will sweat a lot during night....

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
For you guys who had tried MK.
I've just started my MK run and I notice that I fall a sleep very easy (well, this is normal though..) but then I wake up after around an hour and don't fall asleep again for a while. This isn't a big concern, more curious if someone else has experienced the same thing.

//D

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Been using cardar1ne and ghar1ne for the past 10 days, and getting heartburn pretty much everyday since starting... It was moderate at first, but has gotten a bit better and now i'd consider it to be mild, but definitely still happening noticeably more than before I started these compounds. For some reason, at first I assumed it had to be the cardar1ne that was causing it, but now I'm wondering if it might actually be the ghar1ne.

Since MK677 is a ghrelin mimetic, which in turn stimulates gastric acid secretion, could this have been the cause of my heartburn all along? Anyone ever experience something like this?

muscle inc.

Awards
For you guys who had tried MK.
I've just started my MK run and I notice that I fall a sleep very easy (well, this is normal though..) but then I wake up after around an hour and don't fall asleep again for a while. This isn't a big concern, more curious if someone else has experienced the same thing.

//D
My first week I would wake up every two hours, sleep was good but erratic. After that it just kept improving. Now, four weeks in, I have ridiculously deep sleep and vivid dreams every night. Just wish I could get 10 hours or so, don't want to wake up when my alarm goes off for work...

1kerry

Awards
I wouldn't reccomend it but I don't think that it will kill you. I wouldn't make a habit out of it!
thanks for your input as always bro! Actually I only drink 2-3 times a year...My first and last one of this year was during the suporbowl, and now it happens that my soccer team is playing for the COPA LIBERTADORES championship next wednesday , and temptation is there lol....

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else got problems with circulatory collapses (hope thats the right term) during sports on hot days after lowering the GW dose or stopping GW.

Had the problem back when I first stopped GW and now I lowered the dose and got the problem again.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else got problems with circulatory collapses (hope thats the right term) during sports on hot days after lowering the GW dose or stopping GW.

Had the problem back when I first stopped GW and now I lowered the dose and got the problem again.
Explain what you mean, otherwise I have no clue what you are talking about.

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards

Do you mean low pressure?

Hastur

Awards

I hope you mean something else, because circulatory collapse is quite serious.

"A circulatory collapse is defined as a general or specific failure of the circulation, either cardiac or peripheral in nature. Although the mechanisms, causes and clinical syndromes are different the pathogenesis is the same, the circulatory system fails to maintain the supply of oxygen and other nutrients to the tissues and to remove the carbon dioxide and other metabolites from them. The failure may be hypovolemic, distributive."

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I mean when you ttrain pretty intensive and you start to get blurry vision or "it gets black in your eyes", you get a headache and need to sit down or better lie down and raise your feet above the heigh of your head.

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
I mean when you ttrain pretty intensive and you start to get blurry vision or "it gets black in your eyes", you get a headache and need to sit down or better lie down and raise your feet above the heigh of your head.
That is low pressure (under 100/60). Cardarine can low you pressure a lot...usually mine is 120/70,with cardarine 110/60

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
But if thats the problem I would assume it would come to play at higher dosages and not when I lower the dosage. No such problems all the time I stayed at 20 or 30mg.