Ryansm's PES AnaBeta-01 Log

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Haha. You do train a totally different style. Figured I had to try. :)

Really excellent log thanks for all the feedback. I will definitely be picking up a bottle or two soon.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Mich, this may be THE supplement for hard-gainers, it will force users to eat and eat and eat, just keep it clean and you will put on mass.
sounds like a winner here I might have to give this a go someday.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mich, this may be THE supplement for hard-gainers, it will force users to eat and eat and eat, just keep it clean and you will put on mass.
Force? You won't be able to HELP yourself!

Really excellent log thanks for all the feedback. I will definitely be picking up a bottle or two soon.
Cool - let us know how it goes :)

sounds like a winner here I might have to give this a go someday.
AnaBeta-01 is a definite winner. Solid product all round. Release is looking to be sooner than expected, so that's something to look forward to :banana:

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great mini review Ryan. The hardness and vascularity were my favourite benefits, I really noticed the difference when I stopped taking it. Even my girlfriend told me last night that she noticed my veins are not as pronounced as they were when I was using it. I knew this anyway but she confirmed it for me.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I should have nagged Natty for another bottle. I miss the feeling of being on it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great mini review Ryan. The hardness and vascularity were my favourite benefits, I really noticed the difference when I stopped taking it. Even my girlfriend told me last night that she noticed my veins are not as pronounced as they were when I was using it. I knew this anyway but she confirmed it for me.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I should have nagged Natty for another bottle. I miss the feeling of being on it.
Thanks bud, unfortunately I am all out of AnaBeta:( I can't thank Natty and PES enough for this chance to log it. It looks like it will be released later this month so I don't have to wait too long:) I can't wait to try this on an all out bulk:scared:< the gains will be scary!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bud, unfortunately I am all out of AnaBeta:( I can't thank Natty and PES enough for this chance to log it. It looks like it will be released later this month so I don't have to wait too long:) I can't wait to try this on an all out bulk:scared:< the gains will be scary!
Oh man I gotta know...whats your goal for your bulking phase? When is it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I gotta know...whats your goal for your bulking phase? When is it?
Not sure when, need to get my BF tested. I'm down to 298! My short term goal is 280'ish at 12% then a controlled very lean bulk to around 300. Ultimate goal is 290 at 10%.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
290 at 10% , now that's scary :D
Solid log bruther!

//CC

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
What's going to be you next supp pick?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when, need to get my BF tested. I'm down to 298! My short term goal is 280'ish at 12% then a controlled very lean bulk to around 300. Ultimate goal is 290 at 10%.
at that weight/bf, you may as well go into bodybuilding.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro your goin to be a mega monster.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ryan, now that you have had some time OFF of AnaBeta, do you feel you have kept what you gained on AnaBeta?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unequivocally yes, in fact the only thing I have noticed drop off is the hunger and insane pumps in the gym. But the muscle volume gained and vascularity is still there. To be fair I have started a new supplement, however I have not been on it very long. The constant full feeling transitioned into made and kept muscle volume. In fact my measurements in the chest, shoulders, and arms are up and my strength hasn't dropped off and I'm staying lean. Couldn't be happier:)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
What new supp?

Great to hear about the anaBeta gains sticking with you. Especially after loosing a bunch of weight.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great log here.I saw the blue gene log I'm heading over there now.