ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have blood results by Monday gents, maybe Friday

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention the night sweats, at 16mgs it was very apparent and uncomfortable. Noticed it at 12 but didn't think much of it
night sweats? Odd side effect, I certainly did not experience this from SD.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
gahhh, good log man. Injuries are the most frustrating part of this game (in my opinion). Ironic it was a couch that made u meet your doom. Still following to see the bloods. Convinced me to give this stuff a run!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I know this is going to sound completely stupid. But I'd be curious to know if your temperature is ACTUALLY raised when you have the night sweats. Sometimes night sweats aren't a good thing, and not a sign of increased body temperature, but actually a sign of DECREASING body temp, which is obviously a bad thing. Think of the way you feel when you are sick and have a fever, and then the fever finally starts to break and you start throwing the covers off and getting clammy and sweaty.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is going to sound completely stupid. But I'd be curious to know if your temperature is ACTUALLY raised when you have the night sweats. Sometimes night sweats aren't a good thing, and not a sign of increased body temperature, but actually a sign of DECREASING body temp, which is obviously a bad thing. Think of the way you feel when you are sick and have a fever, and then the fever finally starts to break and you start throwing the covers off and getting clammy and sweaty.
Good point, I would test this but I'm off of it now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i get night sweats all the time, but thats probably because it is still over 100 degrees at night here.

:lmao:

man, interesting compound though.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
bloods, bloods, wheres the bloods!!!! good log tho i wana pick up some ud myself

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, no support supps! That is taking one for the team big man. This really will be a true example of how this compound affects the values. I feel you on the back issue. I'm in full on spasm mode right now. Just getting on and off the crapper is an exercise of torture. Take care of that back big guy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
None, I was going to take our live juice but decided to make this an experiment for the peeps
Good call although everyone needs to keep in mind that you are on 16mg with no support supps and going for the long haul lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple questions big man: I noticed alot of fats with the meals. Is that because you want to take this compound with fats? What was the dosing protocol when run at the 12mg point? Looking forward to the bloods and I hope the back is better. I have finally passed the spasm period and feel somewhat functional now.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple questions big man: I noticed alot of fats with the meals. Is that because you want to take this compound with fats? What was the dosing protocol when run at the 12mg point? Looking forward to the bloods and I hope the back is better. I have finally passed the spasm period and feel somewhat functional now.
I take in a lot of fats with my usual diet, it works for me and the high dose fish oil is for joint issues. Dosing was 3 times a day with the 12mgs, some may have sleep interference so dose 8mgs morning and 4mgs in the afternoon. Got my bloods back, will post them later when I have more time. Glad your back is better, mine is still tight though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I just saw this. You know I'm always down for one of your PH threads. I'll catch up later.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take in a lot of fats with my usual diet, it works for me and the high dose fish oil is for joint issues. Dosing was 3 times a day with the 12mgs, some may have sleep interference so dose 8mgs morning and 4mgs in the afternoon. Got my bloods back, will post them later when I have more time. Glad your back is better, mine is still tight though.
Ok, thanks. Ice, Advil, and alot of stretching gets me back on my feet.

Ultradrol

Awards
Just so you guys know we are giving this stuff away for free in the company promo section. Good log so far Ryan, still watching it daily.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bloods:
AST 57
ALT 64
HDL 21
LDL 152
Pre-cycle:
AST28
ALT32
HDL58
LDL76

I would say there was a rather large effect here!

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
bloods:
AST 57
ALT 64
HDL 21
LDL 152
Dang! Well we can now say that this stuff is in no way mild... Honestly man it's probably a good thing you stopped early; the way things were headed I'm not sure your body would have appreciated a full cycle.

Thanks again though Ryan for doing such an awesome job with this! Without the blood work it's just too easy to look in the mirror and say a product is amazing. Not to say untradrol isn't a good compound, this just shows it deserves a lot of respect and should be treated as such.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
bloods:
AST 57
ALT 64
HDL 21
LDL 152
Dang! Well we can now say that this stuff is in no way mild... Honestly man it's probably a good thing you stopped early; the way things were headed I'm not sure your body would have appreciated a full cycle.

Thanks again though Ryan for doing such an awesome job with this! Without the blood work it's just too easy to look in the mirror and say a product is amazing. Not to say untradrol isn't a good compound, this just shows it deserves a lot of respect and should be treated as such.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the results are more favorable than SD or M1T and even Hdrol, which all had my hdl in the teens. SD and M1T my LFT's were elevated over 100 after only a couple weeks. I didn't use any supporting supps, and from these numbers I garner that UD isn't as toxic as SD or M1T imo.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
now someone needs to post bloods on UD when taking support supps, id be curious as to how differet they are

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Well the results are more favorable than SD or M1T and even Hdrol, which all had my hdl in the teens. SD and M1T my LFT's were elevated over 100 after only a couple weeks. I didn't use any supporting supps, and from these numbers I garner that UD isn't as toxic as SD or M1T imo.
Wow, that surprises me because everyone is always saying how Hdrol is so mild. So would you say this was worth it given the results?

Yates29

Awards
Ryansm, how do you feel at this point? What sides did you experience besides nightsweats?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that surprises me because everyone is always saying how Hdrol is so mild. So would you say this was worth it given the results?
After a 6 week cycle at 100mgs it was very similar to a 4 week 30mg SD cycle

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryansm, how do you feel at this point? What sides did you experience besides nightsweats?
No bad sides at all, felt incredible, I did have slightly elevated BP at 16mgs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bad sides at all, felt incredible, I did have slightly elevated BP at 16mgs
You started at 12mg, correct?

I've been doing 8mg (today is my last day actually) and I'm up a solid 9 lbs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

8mgs for 4, then 4 or 5 at 12 and the last 4 days at 16mgs

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards

Hey Rodja, how long did you run the 8mgs for?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. CRAZY how rapid the change in cholesterol is.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice show of results man!

Nice to know its not as bad as SD. Though you did only run it for 16 or so days?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you guys(Ryan,Rodja) noticed much strength improvement or just gains in size?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've set a PR on OHP, Squat, and Deads.
That would be a big YES then!! What support supps are you running and what does your PCT include?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a big YES then!! What support supps are you running and what does your PCT include?
ALA, NAC, and Sesamin oil.

PCT will be Clomid, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, and HGHup (prolactin control mainly).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looks very thorough Rodja and thanks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like the cover all grounds PCT. And on cycle that is the basics, and IMO it is enough. Too much can be detrimental. Its perfect. Exactly what I'd run. Though you are MUCH more experienced than I lol. Thanks for sharing!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the cover all grounds PCT. And on cycle that is the basics, and IMO it is enough. Too much can be detrimental. Its perfect. Exactly what I'd run. Though you are MUCH more experienced than I lol. Thanks for sharing!!
I run ALA and Sesamin year-round as general health supplements and keep some NAC caps around for times when my diet gets ****ty (read: out drinking) or during orals.

Also, I should point out that I am not running the HGHpro (I didn't mean HGHup; got them mixed up for sec) for potential prolactin issues. It's more to keep the levels low and to keep dopamine high for libido purposes. Plus, it has other goodies like GTE and B6 in it for further prolactin control.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run ala year round as well.
Actually forgot to bring mine to work today... Haha. Oh wells. **** happens.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards

Have you ever ran Torem? And if so what is it you like about Clomid over Torem or Nolva for that matter?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys(Ryan,Rodja) noticed much strength improvement or just gains in size?
Started seeing slight strength increases which is typical, it's usually around the beginning of the third week that I notice it from SD.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run ALA and Sesamin year-round as general health supplements and keep some NAC caps around for times when my diet gets ****ty (read: out drinking) or during orals.

Also, I should point out that I am not running the HGHpro (I didn't mean HGHup; got them mixed up for sec) for potential prolactin issues. It's more to keep the levels low and to keep dopamine high for libido purposes. Plus, it has other goodies like GTE and B6 in it for further prolactin control.
Where do you get your sesamin oil from?

I usually use primaforce. I wish someone would bring sesathin back out :(

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
After a 6 week cycle at 100mgs it was very similar to a 4 week 30mg SD cycle
I would agree with this in regards to my bloods as well, comparing my Cholesterol levels with 8 weeks on hdrol to 4 weeks on SD.