ryansm compares Ultradrol to Superdrol<log

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense with your size and strength.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah, no sweat on the the pics. I can understand that.

Good luck on the lifts though buddy. you are indeed motivational!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm sitting at 309.2 this morning, training shoulders later today

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Get those boulders growin

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is somewhat how my diet looks right now

Meal 1
12 whole eggs (with peppers, mushrooms)
24 oz of mootopia skim milk
1 whole grain bagel
1/4 cup low fat cheese

Meal 2
2 chicken breasts
5 grams fish oil
2 scoops Trutein
1 cup green beans

Meal 3
1 whole grain bagel
2 cans tuna
2 scoops whey
5 grams fish oil

Meal 4
60 grams protein (whey iso) 60 grams carbs (oats)

Meal 5
32oz t-bone steak
1 cup of red potatoes
1 cup broccoli
5 grams fish oil

Meal 6
Two scoops Trutein with 32oz mootopia skim milk
5 grams fish oil

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm sitting at a little over 310, feeling kinda sick today and not motivated to train. My weight gain has stalled a little, but I am noticeably leaner.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I went light today with chest, but feel very strong just not myself today

BB bench
135 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 20
315 x 20

DB incline
160's x 4 sets of 10

DB fly's
120's 3 x 20

Went light with high volume, one very noticeable effect is endurance, felt like I could do the whole workout twice. Pump was very intense, oh and I switched to 16mgs yesterday:D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BB bench
135 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 20
315 x 20

DB incline
160's x 4 sets of 10

DB fly's
120's 3 x 20

Went light with high volume, one very noticeable effect is endurance, felt like I could do the whole workout twice. Pump was very intense, oh and I switched to 16mgs yesterday:D

LIGHT?!
315 is like my 1RM on a VERY good day.
I havent even SEEN 160lb dbs....
I don't think I've even flyed more than 60lbs...

Nice workout regardless. Hows the overall bodycomp looking? And the strength (which I assume you are shooting for more than body changes)?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to be leaning out, which makes sense because my weight is stagnating at just over 310. I've noticed increased recovery/endurance between sets more so than strength, but next week (my final week) I expect the strength increases.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check bp when feeling dizzy? i bet it's elevated at that time.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I seem to be leaning out, which makes sense because my weight is stagnating at just over 310. I've noticed increased recovery/endurance between sets more so than strength, but next week (my final week) I expect the strength increases.
I saw this in a few other logs too, I didn't notice on myself only because I am a hardcore ecto and I am always lean so when I take any PH I lean out but maybe this is a leaning agent? I just finished my log and put in a final review but the gains were ridiculous and I see you are getting much of the same ;). My favorite thing was the whole no side effects thing!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is somewhat how my diet looks right now

Meal 1
12 whole eggs (with peppers, mushrooms)
24 oz of mootopia skim milk
1 whole grain bagel
1/4 cup low fat cheese

Meal 2
2 chicken breasts
5 grams fish oil
2 scoops Trutein
1 cup green beans

Meal 3
1 whole grain bagel
2 cans tuna
2 scoops whey
5 grams fish oil

Meal 4
60 grams protein (whey iso) 60 grams carbs (oats)

Meal 5
32oz t-bone steak
1 cup of red potatoes
1 cup broccoli
5 grams fish oil

Meal 6
Two scoops Trutein with 32oz mootopia skim milk
5 grams fish oil

BB bench
135 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 20
315 x 20

DB incline
160's x 4 sets of 10

DB fly's
120's 3 x 20

I'm not sure which one I am more impressed by!! I'm not even in the same realm on either of them. Very impressed with the gains/sides issue too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw this in a few other logs too, I didn't notice on myself only because I am a hardcore ecto and I am always lean so when I take any PH I lean out but maybe this is a leaning agent? I just finished my log and put in a final review but the gains were ridiculous and I see you are getting much of the same ;). My favorite thing was the whole no side effects thing!
Ya I have to admit typically with strong orals like this you suffer with sides but none so far with UD.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Will more of this become available in the near future? I would like to run this as my first cycle.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Yup 20 very soon, just planning right now

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Will more of this become available in the near future? I would like to run this as my first cycle.
Not hijacking the thread here, but Ultradrol is a very potent compound, and not ideal for a first cycle. H-drol or Epi would be better choices, and in a first time user can produce awesome gains!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would obviously wait, I will have post cycle bloods as well to see just how toxic this compound is

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Not hijacking the thread here, but Ultradrol is a very potent compound, and not ideal for a first cycle. H-drol or Epi would be better choices, and in a first time user can produce awesome gains!
Thanks for your input, this is what i most likely will do. I just don't want to do what every other person has done. I most likely will run hdrol just because it is tried and true for beginners. Im just exploring the options.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol is quite toxic from personal experience, not sure why everyone thinks it is mild. Epi would be a good starter or something like AndroMass/Hard

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol is quite toxic from personal experience, not sure why everyone thinks it is mild. Epi would be a good starter or something like AndroMass/Hard
I would have to agree here. It's "mild" compared to Sdrol. Alpha-1, 1-test, Tren. I think that when it FIRST came out it was among the milder compounds. After running AH/AL I think that as far as a "Mild" cycle, i'd go with either the andro series or something like 1-andro.

I have never tried Epi, though I hear very good things about it.

I definitely wouldn't use Ultradrol on a first run... unless you were already 5'8" 220lbs @ 7% bf or so.... and even then I think the AH/AM cycle would be much less harsh on blood lipids and over all endocrine and hepatic stress.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compared to SD and M1T it is milder, but 6 weeks and 100mgs changes that. People think that "hey since this is mild I will run it longer and up the dose" How many people have had bloods after that? I know I have and it was similar to an SD run.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
315x20 on bench- what the fukc lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compared to SD and M1T it is milder, but 6 weeks and 100mgs changes that. People think that "hey since this is mild I will run it longer and up the dose" How many people have had bloods after that? I know I have and it was similar to an SD run.
That's the problem... no one does bloods. Mood can effect how you feel on cycle and the PH can affect your mood on cycle. Too many think they feeling amazing so they must still be doing great with the lipid profile. I can say I fall to this one... I haven't done bloods (well aside from the blood work I get from the blood donation clinic) ever... granted I only started to run PH/DS while in Japan... i don't know how that really works here. But no excuses! heheh.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'll look into the epi, sorry about the hijack, back on topic. Only 16 more reps and I'll be at 315x20 hahaha I'm so close I can feel it

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hdrol killed my gallbladder. Constant pain. Came off, no worries. Tried it again with a different brand a yr later and had the same deal. I know of a few others that have had issues with it. I'm not a fan. Go with epi or an andro from primordial

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm up to 311, but I threw out my back today moving a couch. So I'm ending my log as of today ~13 days in, back is killing me and I will have to take some time off:( Sorry guys, hate to end it like this, but I think we can garner that UD is a great compound. Reminds me of gains from SD and M1T without the on cycle sides. This is my new favorite oral by far, I rate it a 10/10 and will be getting bloods either tomorrow or thursday to see how toxic it is. At 16mgs there was a very noticeable "stim" effect, also aggression was getting high along with a very Alpha mentality. I would say plenty will get good results off of 8mgs, but 12 may be the best starting point for most. Glycogen retention on this was better than SD which use to be king in that department. Feel very full all day long, and it kicks in just as quick as SD or M1T. Checked my BP today and it was high 140/88, been feeling good yet over stimulated so 16mgs is too much for me. Also this compound will strip fat off you fast, if you are looking to bulk cals will need to be very high as it seems to just allow you to eat and eat. Methyl Sten has been touted as the hormone, and I certainly have to agree, as far as orals it is king. Still no lethargy, not even close, also no anxiety or feeling sick all the time (yesterday was a fluke imo).

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry to hear about your back man, I remember you saying in another thread that you have some disc issues and I can relate; it's always better to play it safe when it comes to that stuff. Awesome log, even though it's cut short. Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone and big thanks on the bloods! This is what really makes a log worth following: experience with tangible evidence. Get better soon!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm up to 311, but I threw out my back today moving a couch. So I'm ending my log as of today ~13 days in, back is killing me and I will have to take some time off:( Sorry guys, hate to end it like this, but I think we can garner that UD is a great compound. Reminds me of gains from SD and M1T without the on cycle sides. This is my new favorite oral by far, I rate it a 10/10 and will be getting bloods either tomorrow or thursday to see how toxic it is. At 16mgs there was a very noticeable "stim" effect, also aggression was getting high along with a very Alpha mentality. I would say plenty will get good results off of 8mgs, but 12 may be the best starting point for most. Glycogen retention on this was better than SD which use to be king in that department. Feel very full all day long, and it kicks in just as quick as SD or M1T. Checked my BP today and it was high 140/88, been feeling good yet over stimulated so 16mgs is too much for me. Also this compound will strip fat off you fast, if you are looking to bulk cals will need to be very high as it seems to just allow you to eat and eat. Methyl Sten has been touted as the hormone, and I certainly have to agree, as far as orals it is king. Still no lethargy, not even close, also no anxiety or feeling sick all the time (yesterday was a fluke imo).
sorry to hear about the back injury. Nice review though!

How you gonna handle PCT?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hear about the back injury. Nice review though!

How you gonna handle PCT?
Toremifene and DAA are on hand probably run 90/60/30 and the DAA for 21 days or so

antny04

Awards
Sorry to hear about your back. Good to see that you know enough to know when to say when. Enjoyed the log and envy those lifts! Looking forward to your bloods and thanks for doing the community a great service.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention the night sweats, at 16mgs it was very apparent and uncomfortable. Noticed it at 12 but didn't think much of it

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Forgot to mention the night sweats, at 16mgs it was very apparent and uncomfortable. Noticed it at 12 but didn't think much of it
Thermogenic, anabolic, not too androgenic--I really hope the bloods come back good!

catty66

catty66

Awards
All that iron you have been throwing around in the gym, and you're back goes out lifting a couch. Isn't life a bitch. Anyways, great log man. Hey, do you think UD might make a nice kicker to a test cyp cycle?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All that iron you have been throwing around in the gym, and you're back goes out lifting a couch. Isn't life a bitch. Anyways, great log man. Hey, do you think UD might make a nice kicker to a test cyp cycle?
lol, ya I call it awkward weight

UD definitely would be a great kick start to a cycle, but I wouldn't push it past 4 weeks for now until I get bloods back to see how toxic it is.

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
I got two herniated discs since 2000The back issues SUCK I did the same thing on AM with a tree log in my backyard I didnt take enough time off and kept pushing myself so Instead of two weeks of pain I was in pain for a month. I wear a belt all the time(in the gym) now and it helps.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
UD is bomb im running (with trenazone) and loving it now. Excited to see bloods, i wish i could've done them this round