RPN thanks Sean Wheeler: Thief

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If I lived in the area, i'd find my way into the store and harrass him with my fists. Eff using the phone.

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Tragedy. I hope things right themselves.

Also, all is good with the legal things. But once those get sorted - Nothing teaches a lesson like a good old fashioned ass whoopin. Someone earlier wrote about 12 years of this guy doing the same stuff. Wow? How has this guy survived?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sorry dsade. that sucks.

you know, one time, i had a probelm with a doctor overmedicating my g/f. i sat outside his office with all the prescription bottles at a table (over a dozen of them were early refills of a class I substance), and a sign saying "ask doctor x how he can send you to the ER too." silent protest if you have time is a nasty way to tick someone off.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
or you could get him a hooker as a surprise.

syphilis - the gift that keeps on giving...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get through now. Phone just keeps ringing.

dozer7

dozer7

Awards
i called and asked the dude if he would sell this car for me,he said why in the hell would we sell a car at a supp shop.i told him because i just stole it and i heard this was a good place to sell the hot product.he told me i had the wrong number ,then i asked him if this was seans chop shop.yea he hung up on me.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
This guy not received a molotov cocktail yet?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a old thread whatever happened about this situation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is a old thread whatever happened about this situation.
You know..they guy sent me a few payments, and promised to take a loan to pay off the balance. It's funny that you brought this up...I had just realized the other day that the dickhead has not even bothered to so much as see how I was doing, or offer even $20 for gas in over 5 months.

I'm going to go ahead with the report to federal authorities for internet fraud, as well as report to his local police department.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sadly, this is your only option (legally) at this point. I wish you all the luck in the world, my friend. This guy should be taken out and made into... well, anyone that watches the Sopranos can relate. :D

You know..they guy sent me a few payments, and promised to take a loan to pay off the balance. It's funny that you brought this up...I had just realized the other day that the dickhead has not even bothered to so much as see how I was doing, or offer even $20 for gas in over 5 months.

I'm going to go ahead with the report to federal authorities for internet fraud, as well as report to his local police department.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sorry about your luck dsade. Definitely is a shame. RPN is such a great company.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I hope this works out for you dsade. I don't see a lot of companies ran as honestly as RPN and you guys deserve the same in return.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I live about 5 minutes from there... I've never been to that store though nor knew it was there. Anything that I can do to help?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I live across the street from there lol. I just saw the pic on the 2nd page, I didnt know there was a supplement shop in there. I could almost throw a rock through the window from my porch. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I enjoy RPN products and hate thiefs.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a d**k.

I lost $3000-4000 to a Chinese seller(in last 2 weeks) for an wholesale order, dealt with him before.. did a wire this time.. federal police said the Chinese government aren't interested in helping!

I hate liars and thefts.. hope they burn!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I live across the street from there lol. I just saw the pic on the 2nd page, I didnt know there was a supplement shop in there. I could almost throw a rock through the window from my porch. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I enjoy RPN products and hate thiefs.
get a silent protest going on outside his shop :28:

with a big sign saying "The owner of this shop is a thief"