RPM FAQs

CerebralC3

Awards
On my recovery day 1 workout(evening only) vs my usual 3 workout(2 in morning/1 in the evening) would I have to lower my dosage?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my recovery day 1 workout(evening only) vs my usual 3 workout(2 in morning/1 in the evening) would I have to lower my dosage?
You don't have to, no. However, bear in mind that it is not recommended to use RPM within 6-8 hours of going to bed, since that's how long effects last and it may interfere with your ability to go to sleep. I would say dose 1-2 caps first thing, or maybe just use 1 cap 60-80 min pre-training.

~Rosie~

owen fox

Awards
RPM is amazing! my energy and focus was through the roof and the best part is not only does it not supress my appetite it made me more hungry than ever, which is great because im trying to put on weight. AN products have done EXACTLY what they claim, this is a first for me and ive tried many supplements.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is amazing! my energy and focus was through the roof and the best part is not only does it not supress my appetite it made me more hungry than ever, which is great because im trying to put on weight. AN products have done EXACTLY what they claim, this is a first for me and ive tried many supplements.
Thanks for your feedback on RPM - it is indeed a great product :)

~Rosie~

jdrannin1

Awards
Thank you very much for the review man.

MebalZahari

Awards
Would it be ok to run RPM after running testopro for 8 weeks? If not, what supp would you suggest. Thanks in advance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be ok to run RPM after running testopro for 8 weeks? If not, what supp would you suggest. Thanks in advance.
Yes, it's ok.

~Rosie~