tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*bonus points for painted nails. Gotta be worth at least 2” I’d say!
Lol my daughter would agree with you. She LOVES painting nails.. anyone’s.. the dogs even

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2D1

Pelvic adjustment
Warm ups-
10min Brisk walk 0.5% grade 4mph
Rolling planks R-C-L-C 30sec holds
Bear crawl/static hold variations

Bb hip thrust
220x3x4r
220x8 + set w/1 RIR

Tempo squat (3-1-1) *eccentric/pause/concentric*
185x3x4r
185x10 +set w/1 RIR

Db curl/hammer curl
Rope tricep ext

So, I added 5lb to my bb hip thrust and kept my squat tempo weight the same. I’ll more than likely increase one movement per training day and the following week up the weight on the movement I didn’t the prior week (rotate load increases).

Today felt really good but seriously the tempos are crap lol counting “three Mississippi” pause and a one count is garbo. But, imma ride it out.

IMG_1833.JPG

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
W2D1

Pelvic adjustment
Warm ups-
10min Brisk walk 0.5% grade 4mph
Rolling planks R-C-L-C 30sec holds
Bear crawl/static hold variations

Bb hip thrust
220x3x4r
220x8 + set w/1 RIR

Tempo squat (3-1-1) *eccentric/pause/concentric*
185x3x4r
185x10 +set w/1 RIR

Db curl/hammer curl
Rope tricep ext

So, I added 5lb to my bb hip thrust and kept my squat tempo weight the same. I’ll more than likely increase one movement per training day and the following week up the weight on the movement I didn’t the prior week (rotate load increases).

Today felt really good but seriously the tempos are crap lol counting “three Mississippi” pause and a one count is garbo. But, imma ride it out.

View attachment 179977
Looking great brother

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You brother, are NOT skipping leg days!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great brother
Appreciate it! Granted, my legs were filled with blood lol so every ounce of detail was washed out.
You brother, are NOT skipping leg days!

as long as I could remember, I had larger legs (except for calves ) But, legs and back are my FAVORITE training days! I need to catch up to your delts though

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it! Granted, my legs were filled with blood lol so every ounce of detail was washed out.
as long as I could remember, I had larger legs (except for calves ) But, legs and back are my FAVORITE training days! I need to catch up to your delts though
Its my first day back at leg day tomorrow. I can't wait.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a sick pump! Welcome to the ‘no calf’ team.. lol.. I am the president.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a sick pump! Welcome to the ‘no calf’ team.. lol.. I am the president.
#nocalveszone

I shoulda measured them after the workout, had to have an extra inch or so lol that would get me closer to you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I’m Day four days in with Joint Support XT
IMG_1808.JPG
can’t say anything good or bad this far but I’ve been taking it with my regular Curcumin (1.5g). We’re going to fix this here knee!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consider pricing some TB500. I have never regrown a bicep tendon without it, but I know I’m healing well with it lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2D2

Pelvic adjustment
10min brisk walk w/a 4% grade and 4mph

Rear delt swings
25x30 —> 15x25
25x20 —> 20x15

Feet up bench
190x3x4r
190x9 + set with 1 RIR
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f85bwb8to2gu3gk/190x9 Feet up bench.MOV?dl=0
Feet up lookin like I’m tryin to have a baby

Chest supported TBar row
80x3x4r
80x8 +set with 1 RIR

Stir the pots
3x15-20

Also, I did single arm kb (for three sets with Db before I remembered we had kb) carries in between each set of bench, including warm ups. Traveled probably 10 yards both ways, working on strengthening the obliques and not just endurance now.

Today was a good day!

Be easy
God bless!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now looking up what "Stir the pots" is. T-bar rows I know already... hehehe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you’ve never done them... brace yourself!
Looks like fun! Obliques and core! I can do that! Just don't ask me to do the ab wheel, THAT is torture!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you’ve never done them... brace yourself!
I see what you did ???

Glad you enjoyed it; benching strong for no legs and weighing what you do! I wish I could bench that right now for real lol. Also, good work pushing those tbar rows up like you said you would.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see what you did ???

Glad you enjoyed it; benching strong for no legs and weighing what you do! I wish I could bench that right now for real lol. Also, good work pushing those tbar rows up like you said you would.
glad someone got it lol

Psh, the tbars are going up another 10lb next week! I’m headed for 100lb lol

Thanks bro, trying to build a little muscle in thee ol’ moobs so when I get back to my comp bench movement I’ll *hopefully* (with the leg drive )crack some bench plateaus (Rep PR or lb pr)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1850.JPG

Fresh outta bed... still fat. Thought I would be shredz bundy when I woke up, mirror determined that was a lie.

Cheat meal tonight boiiii

Suggestions?

Ignore the dirty mirror.. and everything else. My daughter uses the guest bath the most lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not far away from being shredded. Delts could have a bit more gym-love, maybe pecs too. Overall looking healthy and fit!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not far away from being shredded. Delts could have a bit more gym-love, maybe pecs too. Overall looking healthy and fit!
He basically just said your bench game looks weak!

Looking pretty lean and healthy indeed. You know how I know we’re friends? Because we enjoy the same underwear

Can’t ever go wrong with sushi,pizza, or a heavy Chevy breakfast meal! ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking pretty lean and healthy indeed. You know how I know we’re friends? Because we enjoy the same underwear

Can’t ever go wrong with sushi,pizza, or a heavy Chevy breakfast meal! ��
He asked for suggestions, right?
I would never criticize his abs -as I have none. But on delts and chest I'm allowed to judge a little. :)
He looks good, awesome gains on beard!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 180149

Fresh outta bed... still fat. Thought I would be shredz bundy when I woke up, mirror determined that was a lie.

Cheat meal tonight boiiii

Suggestions?

Ignore the dirty mirror.. and everything else. My daughter uses the guest bath the most lol
Zangeif, where have you been I haven't seen you since street fighter!

I agree with HGP as far as aesthetics go a little more chest and delt size would round out those beastly quads a bit more.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heathy is what I ask for!

Can’t ever go wrong with sushi,pizza, or a heavy Chevy breakfast meal! ?
These “fashion” briefs make me more agile lol
? biscuits n gravey
He asked for suggestions, right?
I would never criticize his abs -as I have none. But on delts and chest I'm allowed to judge a little. :)
He looks good, awesome gains on beard!
My delts have always been lackluster, only pop when I’m shredded or flex
IMG_0016.JPG

Zangeif, where have you been I haven't seen you since street fighter!

I agree with HGP as far as aesthetics go a little more chest and delt size would round out those beastly quads a bit more.
at least you didn’t call me E-Honda. See, now I don’t think I’m putting in enough work my my chest! Lol

Nah, thanks guys! Delts are getting some more work. Already pressing 2x a week for chest.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heathy is what I ask for!

�� biscuits n gravey

My delts have always been lackluster, only pop when I’m shredded or flex View attachment 180163

at least you didn’t call me E-Honda. See, now I don’t think I’m putting in enough work my my chest! Lol

Nah, thanks guys! Delts are getting some more work. Already pressing 2x a week for chest.
Yeah you are getting plenty bench, but do you get more triceps out of it? If so you could just add in pump work with some sort of isolation movement. Looks good in this pic too.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stellar pics! Looking way different!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use the fashion briefs on days I wear tights under my gym shorts because they don’t bunch under the tights. I wear tights on days I wear the neoprene briefs because they keep knees warmer and let the Rehbands slide on easier. I still wear the shorts over all of it because I’m not a woman, and because I like the pockets for my iPod. I got a system in place

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I use the fashion briefs on days I wear tights under my gym shorts because they don’t bunch under the tights. I wear tights on days I wear the neoprene briefs because they keep knees warmer and let the Rehbands slide on easier. I still wear the shorts over all of it because I’m not a woman, and because I like the pockets for my iPod. I got a system in place
If you’re not a pro bb wanting to check conditioning you I should not have to see your nuts mashed into tights ha. Drives me crazy seeing dudes in tights

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you’re not a pro bb wanting to check conditioning you I should not have to see your nuts mashed into tights ha. Drives me crazy seeing dudes in tights
Ha! Like the ballet dudes , sporting his penis all over while jumping around.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you are getting plenty bench, but do you get more triceps out of it? If so you could just add in pump work with some sort of isolation movement. Looks good in this pic too.
No, it’s all chest lol my triceps are WEAK.
Stellar pics! Looking way different!
FULL DISCLOSURE: that photo is two months AFTER my 2015 bodybuilding show. That’s NOT current, by any means lol
That’s what my wife wants as well
lol that’s a well thought out plan! I wear my tights when it’s cold lol
drives you crazy like boner-patrol crazy? Jk lol
Ha! Like the ballet dudes , sporting his penis all over while jumping around.
Lol yeah that sums it up

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2D3

Pelvic adjustment
Brisk walk for 10min @1.5% grade and 3.8mph
Rolling planks R-C-L 3x 30sec hold per
Bear crawl variations x4
Hip airplanes

Front squat
165x3x4r
165x9 + set

Trap bar deadlift
280x3x4r
280x10 + set

Pallof press
2 sets of 15

Ayeeeee letsss go! Training was VERY GOOD tonight.

Cheat meal and upper body training tomorrow

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s see what’s your cheat meal.. better be something I can drool on.. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
W2D3

Pelvic adjustment
Brisk walk for 10min @1.5% grade and 3.8mph
Rolling planks R-C-L 3x 30sec hold per
Bear crawl variations x4
Hip airplanes

Front squat
165x3x4r
165x9 + set

Trap bar deadlift
280x3x4r
280x10 + set

Pallof press
2 sets of 15

Ayeeeee letsss go! Training was VERY GOOD tonight.

Cheat meal and upper body training tomorrow
Show us !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s see what’s your cheat meal.. better be something I can drool on.. Lol
Show us !
Sorry gents, no pictures. It was pretty boring to be honest... same foods as last week for the most part.

6” sub on homemade rye w/extra meat and tomato (from the same mom and pop joint as last week)
Ranch chips
(2) cookies w/ about 1c vanilla ice cream

Nothing crazy lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2D4

Pelvic adjustment
10min walk w/5% grade at 3.2mph

Face pull
3x15

Db external rotation (lying on side) 2x12

Incline bench
165x3x4r
165x9 + set w/1 RIR

*60lb Kb carries between each warm up and each working set (8 “sets” ~ 20 yards, 10 yards per hand)

Wide grip pull-ups
Bw 3x5
Bw x 12 + set w/1 RIR

*Ab wheel between each set of chins for sets of 8

45 degree back extension
4x12

Tri set of bicep, triceps and lateral raises x3

Today is probably one of my favorite days besides my front squat and trap bar day. The combination of movements (both days) I really like.

Going to chill today, probably play som PubG, take my daughter to the mall (maybe, if she’s good) and knock out my honey do list.

Be easy gents
God bless!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W3D1

Pelvic adjustment
-10min walk @3.6mph w/5% grade
Rolling planks R-C-L 30sec holds 3 sets
Bear crawl variations 3 sets
Hip air planes

Bb hip thrust
225x3x4r
225x7 +set no RIR
*225 will stay as my sets next week until I 8+ (so hopefully next week)

Tempo squat 3-0-1
190x3x4r
190x13 + set
*decided that the 3x4r is fine as tempo but my +set I’m just going to squat. So, I’ll increase again next week.

Db curl 3x12
Tricep ext 3x12

My core is still sore from Saturday’s carries and ab wheel so I went ahead and skipped them tonight. Was suppose to hit my pallof presses but that wasn’t happening. I’ll cram those and my stir the pots on Wednesday.

Be easy
God bless!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on a whole egg kick lately.

Breakfast-
2 whole eggs on sprouted bread with hummus

Lunch
4-5oz 97/3 ground turkey
1c jasmine rice

Pre workout
4-5 trolli peach rings

Post workout
10oz lactose free FF milk
1 scoop casein
10g collagen

Post workout meal
3 whole eggs
1.5c jasmine
2oz Vermont cheddar

Round out my macros tonight I’ll have 2c Frosted Flakes and another 8oz FF lactose free milk.

Idk if you guys have never subbed out hummus as a spread/condiment I suggest trying it!

Also, this drink is
57344283854__B9719C83-4996-4F42-AEBA-21F85508C8C9.JPG

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you prepare the Hummus at home? Being in the Middle East during my childhood, I love Hummus. Used it basically on everything.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I don’t. I buy some pre-made organic ones out of the health food section at a hyvee. Although, I guess I could buy the chickpeas and make my own while I’m doing all of my cooking on Sunday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No I don’t. I buy some pre-made organic ones out of the health food section at a hyvee. Although, I guess I could buy the chickpeas and make my own while I’m doing all of my cooking on Sunday.
Don't forget the sesame seeds too. I have been using hummus for a lot more, you want a really cheap snack for post workout. Hummus on Missions Street Taco tortillas! I have tried to by flat bread or pita at the store and it is never very good, however these little things are amaze balls as a replacement. Very similar texture and a thicker tortilla, c'mon it is a win win situation. Heck sometimes I will just have 4 tortillas with hummus and a protein shake as a preworkout meal in a pinch and it works out great too.

Have been testing putting on sandwiches, and meats. I have found it to be quite versatile, and all the new flavors being added makes it even better.

Boar's Head makes a really good Fiery Chipotle...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget the sesame seeds too. I have been using hummus for a lot more, you want a really cheap snack for post workout. Hummus on Missions Street Taco tortillas! I have tried to by flat bread or pita at the store and it is never very good, however these little things are amaze balls as a replacement. Very similar texture and a thicker tortilla, c'mon it is a win win situation. Heck sometimes I will just have 4 tortillas with hummus and a protein shake as a preworkout meal in a pinch and it works out great too.

Have been testing putting on sandwiches, and meats. I have found it to be quite versatile, and all the new flavors being added makes it even better.

Boar's Head makes a really good Fiery Chipotle...
Bought some red pepper Sambra or whatever it is at Walmart and it’s terrible. Aldi store brand is what I should have gotten; that was always lit.

I love tortillas but don’t keep them in the house because I crave them at every meal lol. Smear em with pb and jelly or add some fruits and cottage cheese! Beans and meat and cheese are all terrific fillers obviously. Even plain they are delicious.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah growing up my brothers and I would put cheese on tortillas and microwave them for 15 seconds. Called them “cheese folds” lol would smash a whole bag of tortillas in 10min

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bought some red pepper Sambra or whatever it is at Walmart and it’s terrible. Aldi store brand is what I should have gotten; that was always lit.

I love tortillas but don’t keep them in the house because I crave them at every meal lol. Smear em with pb and jelly or add some fruits and cottage cheese! Beans and meat and cheese are all terrific fillers obviously. Even plain they are delicious.
Yeah they aren't all good. (hummus that is) I am actually pretty good about not going in after them too much. However I love having them around for quick carbs in a pinch. No prep just eat, and TADA!!! instant fuel.
Yeah growing up my brothers and I would put cheese on tortillas and microwave them for 15 seconds. Called them “cheese folds” lol would smash a whole bag of tortillas in 10min
Awe Yeah!!! You were making little quesadillas before you even knew what they were...