RickyBlobby's New Log New Life

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never date anyone not from your neighborhood. I think I'm older than all of you and I have NEVER dated a girl not from my neighborhood

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From Jon Anthony's Tinder ebook. Guy is a fukking genius.

Screenshot_20190616-234803_Dropbox.jpeg
Screenshot_20190616-234810_Dropbox.jpeg
Screenshot_20190616-234848_Dropbox.jpeg
Screenshot_20190616-234911_Dropbox.jpeg
Screenshot_20190616-234935_Dropbox.jpeg
Screenshot_20190616-234943_Dropbox.jpeg
Screenshot_20190616-235141_Dropbox.jpeg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wooooooow. Life is throwing me curveballs left and right. Well the women part.

So I stopped talking to old girl last Thursday or Friday. When I was at the beach I picked her up a really nice glass shark, she is a shark fanatic, just before I stopped talking to her.

I was gonna chunk it but I decided to send it anyway. I wrote a letter saying it's all good, thanks for being there when I was a broken loser and supporting me blah blah have a good life.

So after we stopped talking I got over all the feelings within a day. Like literally the same day I got texts from two girls that wanted to hang out. The next day my ex's friend from HS hit me up on FB, she just moved to BR, alone and single and is like totally DTF, all day every day, crazy.

Got tinder Gold and got several options there too.

So like I'm really looking forward to getting home and living it up for a while, like getting real excited about life, planned a trip to Vegas,
In August. Chicago for the 4th of July.

So today while I'm sleeping old girl gets the shark I sent her and just explodes with emotions BC she didnt think I really liked her and I was gonna fukk her over.

So she literally goes on facebook and professes her love for me lol and all her friends are freaking out like who TF is this guy...but she didnt say.

Shes been texting me, and explained why she was acting weird, I'm not gonna say it on here but I get it, I've been there and I feel bad for her. Like she opened up 1000000%

Long story short, she is head over heels, but im friggin serious about living it up for a while. And i explained this to her (left out the part about all the bitches) but basically said i need a lot of space, and time to chase my passions and become a better man so i can make a good boyfriend down the road.

The sucky thing is, I like this girl. IDK maybe love, not sure what that feels like anymore... but this is a really good feeling. Not lust. IDFK.

Anyway. I'm not gonna put my life on hold for this girl. I wanna stay friends and maybe one day we can be a thing but I am NOT READY now.

I just feel like I owe it to her to be 100%. And she is gonna eventually figure out that I'm dating multiple other women.

Basically no matter what I do she is gonna get hurt. And it fuckin sucks.

Sorry, I'm sure i sound like a fukkin teenager who just found out about girls but honestly that's what it feels like to me. I've. Been tied down for 16 years, since i was 21so yeah.

Sorry for venting here, I'm sure most of you dont care or think I'm an idiot but it's ok. I'm sure I am fukked up RN and i have the right to be damnit. Lol

Hopefully i can get a little encouraging feedback. I just feel lost. Once again. 🤯

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for venting here, I'm sure most of you dont care or think I'm an idiot but it's ok. I'm sure I am fukked up RN and i have the right to be damnit. Lol
Um, isn’t this your thread? You can pretty much say whatever you want.

I don’t have any advice for you, I’m the worst with women! But hang in there man, you seem like you’re doing alright.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Um, isn’t this your thread? You can pretty much say whatever you want.

I don’t have any advice for you, I’m the worst with women! But hang in there man, you seem like you’re doing alright.
Dude you've got to check out masculinedevelopment.com
Read all his articles on women. Get the ebook if you have the money and also the ebook on talking to women. Bruh life changing stuff there

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really think it’s good that her 180* mood swing back towards you hasn’t steered you off course - the whole tearing ass up every chance you get is a personal decision, but you are definitely not ready to be in a mature relationship with her (and her instability and obviously unhealed wounds show she isn’t either). It’s not enough to have overwhelming desire - that won’t make things last when you are pissed off and problems arise. You need substance and knowing who you are to weather those storms later on, or it will all fall apart anyway.

Basically, my OPINION is you are overall on the right path with beginning to heal and regain your perspective on life. If you guys are meant to be years from now, you will be. And you’ll have the rest of your lives to be together. But odds say you won’t be, and now isn’t right for either of you.

Now is Ricky’s moment for himself.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm learning BTW this is my ex wife's friend

20190620_164513.jpeg
20190620_164543.jpeg
20190620_164604.jpeg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like it's looking good. I agree that you should take some time to yourself and get healthy doesnt mean you cant go out and enjoy good times and good company.

I'm not really one to talk because out of 29 years I have never been single. I was with my girl from high school 9 years we broke up and I dated a little than less than a yr after I met my current wife we were engaged after 2 months and married after 4 months now we've been together 20 years.
When you have that connection you will feel it just dont date and give people higher expectations. Good luck as always

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By the way old girl seems pretty crushed that she put herself out like that on FB and was not able to tie me down. I feel fukking bad man. The exact thing she was afraid of came true. She put herself ALL THE WAY out there and I shot her down.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way old girl seems pretty crushed that she put herself out like that on FB and was not able to tie me down. I feel fukking bad man. The exact thing she was afraid of came true. She put herself ALL THE WAY out there and I shot her down.
She did it to herself. That’s some highly unstable behavior, like 8 on the Richter scale. That’s the kind of things you would be dealing with btw. Chaos, brochacho.

Not saying you shouldn’t feel for her, but you have to do what’s best for yourself.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I totally get this, I’m the same way. I felt bad, and my last girl kept sucking me into ****. It’s fine to feel bad, but dating someone because you feel bad about shooting them down is definitely not the way to go. Been there, done it, been regretting it for years now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally get this, I’m the same way. I felt bad, and my last girl kept sucking me into ****. It’s fine to feel bad, but dating someone because you feel bad about shooting them down is definitely not the way to go. Been there, done it, been regretting it for years now.
I agree a clean break is always best if two people aren't at the same stages in life and have different goals

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been working my fukkin ass of the past 2 weeks havent hit the gym but still fairly in shape. Bout to crank trest ralox letro up and hit it hard

20190622_202545.jpeg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did I mention trestolone is the best fukking drug ever conceived?

I feel like a fukking animal.
On only 10mg a day.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yeah, ole girl, my wife's friend that I just posted about. We were gonna hook up tonite but she has an 11 o clock curfew. See below

How TF do I attract all the horny crackheads???? My life is never dull
20190622_210505.jpeg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like trest it's just real hard for me to dial In estrogen and prolactin. Control

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like trest it's just real hard for me to dial In estrogen and prolactin. Control
It’s an uphill battle as soon as you get to an effective dose or higher. Tough to dial in and keep under control.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, ole girl, my wife's friend that I just posted about. We were gonna hook up tonite but she has an 11 o clock curfew. See below

How TF do I attract all the horny crackheads???? My life is never dullView attachment 184061
Well, the fact she’s doing something about it and told you about it is a positive at least.

Hope it went well

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, the fact she’s doing something about it and told you about it is a positive at least.

Hope it went well
Yeah it's all good broseph. I drank for the first time in 2 weeks last (saturday) night. Hung over like a bitch all day TD. So that's on hold a minute. I'm about to just quit drinking

Was talking to ole girl on h TN and she was dope sick to the extreme like on her death bed. Bought her a handful of perks because I'm a nice guy, and when I showed up she wouldnt come outside. Prly because she was dope sick and didnt want me to see her like that but I'm about done with that shyt. Like I said never a dull moment

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I read that as you doing all the flirting. Your the one who brought up birthday booty, your the one saying your getting all hot and bothered, your the one saying you give late birthday gifts. Not saying you don't end up hooking up but an example of you being the one doing all the fishing but in your head she was the one looking for it.
You dont know anything about our previous conversations. She wants it. I'm just sparking that flame when I'm ready

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest is treating you good. How much weight you put on? Looks like 10 easy.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest is treating you good. How much weight you put on? Looks like 10 easy.
I havent weighed myself in a while, not certain but I'd say yeah a good 10lbs. I'm prolly 205 if I had to guess.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's all good broseph. I drank for the first time in 2 weeks last (saturday) night. Hung over like a bitch all day TD. So that's on hold a minute. I'm about to just quit drinking

Was talking to ole girl on h TN and she was dope sick to the extreme like on her death bed. Bought her a handful of perks because I'm a nice guy, and when I showed up she wouldnt come outside. Prly because she was dope sick and didnt want me to see her like that but I'm about done with that shyt. Like I said never a dull moment
Wait why would you bring someone in a recovery clinic percocet?

I mean logic would tell you it will smooth the transition and you will taper it out later as you accommodate, but many addicts can’t handle moderation. Hence her being there.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I mean logic would tell you it will smooth the transition and you will taper it out later as you accommodate, but many addicts can’t handle moderation. Hence her being there.
This exactly your really enabling her to use if that’s the case she’s probably using you. It what addicts do.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro. I’m not going to get all preachy on you or anything, but I think you should slow it down a lot. The drinking, the recreational drugs, the poor choice in damaged women. No one will treat you worse than a newly recovered H or meth addict. They will lie to you more often than tell the truth and they will use you for anything they can get.
If I didn’t care, I’d keep cheering you on to get all the ass you can, but I do.
Spend your money, traveling and taking your kids to memorable places. This whole rebound phase, I feel like it’s getting unhealthy for you.
Maybe 30 days no drugs/no booze/no bitches. Get your head on straight and focus on training and healing, your kids, and being in the moment, even if it hurts.
You’re a good dude, I just feel like the brakes could be pumped here, and reconvene in a month.
I know I push sobriety(except of course my daily Kratom use) but it’s made me a better person and allowed me to do so much more for those around me. Which in turn has made me TRULY content and happy. Instead of always trying to fill an unfillable void with other ****.
Wish you the best bro. I’m here to bs with you, but I just wanted to throw that in here briefly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This exactly your really enabling her to use if that’s the case she’s probably using you. It what addicts do.
Well she didn’t come out and get them so I don’t get that vibe in this instance, but I am just trying to say it’s good she didn’t because that could hold her back in the long run.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I don't know the whole story but in general if your bringing drugs to someone in rehab then your a scumbag

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know the whole story but in general if your bringing drugs to someone in rehab then your a scumbag
When I was wd’ing from methadone 10 years ago, I would have seen it as the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me, to sneak me a handful of percocets for just a half-day’s relief of the symptoms. If I was a chick, I woulda fucked him. I don’t think he’s trying get her hooked on drugs again or undermine her sobriety, but as both him and I have skewed perceptions of dopesickness having been there, and with how much he’s dealing with now, I think it’s more of a sympathy move to score points.
But I do agree, it’s not the best move, I just don’t think his intentions are scumbagish, just the motivations.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I didnt bring them to the girl in rehab.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro. I’m not going to get all preachy on you or anything, but I think you should slow it down a lot. The drinking, the recreational drugs, the poor choice in damaged women. No one will treat you worse than a newly recovered H or meth addict. They will lie to you more often than tell the truth and they will use you for anything they can get.
If I didn’t care, I’d keep cheering you on to get all the ass you can, but I do.
Spend your money, traveling and taking your kids to memorable places. This whole rebound phase, I feel like it’s getting unhealthy for you.
Maybe 30 days no drugs/no booze/no bitches. Get your head on straight and focus on training and healing, your kids, and being in the moment, even if it hurts.
You’re a good dude, I just feel like the brakes could be pumped here, and reconvene in a month.
I know I push sobriety(except of course my daily Kratom use) but it’s made me a better person and allowed me to do so much more for those around me. Which in turn has made me TRULY content and happy. Instead of always trying to fill an unfillable void with other ****.
Wish you the best bro. I’m here to bs with you, but I just wanted to throw that in here briefly.
I appreciate the concern bro. I really havent been partying lately. I drank once in two weeks and I really didnt get that fukked up. Much longer than that since I used any recreational drugs.

The girl in rehab- has her head on straight. Legit.

The other girl, yeah she waited till we were all feely before she came clean. But she was a really good friend when I was super down, she helped me feel normal again when i was acting like a needy little bitch.

I would feel like a complete dick if I walked out of her life right now. I care about her, but if she doesn't get clean soon I'm not going to be able to put up with the BS.

It's not like I'm actively seeking drug addicts lol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're right my dude you dont know the whole story, I would never fukking do that. Thanks though

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright brotha. No worries, and have been through it all and then some. If I could re-do everything, I would. I’ve done everything wrong more times than right.
Enjoy yourself be safe

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I was wd’ing from methadone 10 years ago, I would have seen it as the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me, to sneak me a handful of percocets for just a half-day’s relief of the symptoms. If I was a chick, I woulda fucked him. I don’t think he’s trying get her hooked on drugs again or undermine her sobriety, but as both him and I have skewed perceptions of dopesickness having been there, and with how much he’s dealing with now, I think it’s more of a sympathy move to score points.
But I do agree, it’s not the best move, I just don’t think his intentions are scumbagish, just the motivations.
Yeah I'm not a scumbag. She is a friend and I know how it feels when you are dt'ng off opiates and literally wish you would die.

I told her that she should go to a suboxone clinic because perks will just bring temporary relief... and it sucks because if she is wanting oxycodone and not suboxone she obviously hasn't fully committed to getting clean. Yeah It sucks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I'm not a scumbag. She is a friend and I know how it feels when you are dt'ng off opiates and literally wish you would die.

I told her that she should go to a suboxone clinic because perks will just bring temporary relief... and it sucks because if she is wanting oxycodone and not suboxone she obviously hasn't fully committed to getting clean. Yeah It sucks.
A real friend wouldn't bring drugs to someone who is trying to get clean. Your a scumbag

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

And nah man I'm not trying to score points. I did it completely out of sympathy.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10pbs on just trest ace 10mgs a day?
I was at 25mg for a couple weeks. 10mg is still a good dose. Probably like 350 a week test IMO. It doesnt bind to SHBG so it's all free

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was at 25mg for a couple weeks. 10mg is still a good dose. Probably like 350 a week test IMO
Were you running an AI? Or SERM? Or anti-prolactin?

Any issues there with e2, or prolactin that you could tell at 10mgs a day?

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A real friend wouldn't bring drugs to someone who is trying to get clean. Your a scumbag
She isnt trying to get clean fukstick.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
O ok. Your just supporting the drug habit you know she has, great friend
If someone you cared about called you and you said they felt like they were dying would you not feel sympathy for them and do what you could to take that feeling away? Have you ever been bad off on H and came off cold Turkey? If you dont understand that feeling then I think you should keep you condescending snooty comments to yourself.

And I know it's just a temporary fix. But I told her I'm not gonna keep doing it and if she needs help getting into a rehab or getting on suboxone I would help her.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

And nah man I'm not trying to score points. I did it completely out of sympathy.
One of my best friends gave me a handful of percs and then drove me to the doc to get on suboxone and get clean. He didn’t want to see his friend suffering so bad and then told me never to ask for them again and just stay on suboxone till I tapered off it.
One of the most solid friends I’ve ever had for 25 years.
Guy has been there for me through everything and supported me the whole time. Even paid my mortgage once when I was struggling 10 years ago. We are still close friends.

Hardly a scumbag

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One of my best friends gave me a handful of percs and then drove me to the doc to get on suboxone and get clean. He didn’t want to see his friend suffering so bad and then told me never to ask for them again and just stay on suboxone till I tapered off it.
One of the most solid friends I’ve ever had for 25 years.
Guy has been there for me through everything and supported me the whole time. Even paid my mortgage once when I was struggling 10 years ago. We are still close friends.

Hardly a scumbag
That's what friends do bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If someone you cared about called you and you said they felt like they were dying would you not feel sympathy for them and do what you could to take that feeling away? Have you ever been bad off on H and came off cold Turkey? If you dont understand that feeling then I think you should keep you condescending snooty comments to yourself.

And I know it's just a temporary fix. But I told her I'm not gonna keep doing it and if she needs help getting into a rehab or getting on suboxone I would help her.
I've gone through legit alcohol withdrawals. Twice. I've had plenty of friends go through heroine and pill withdrawals.

When I last quit drinking my best friend blocked my number because he didn't want me around him cus he was partying himself too much. He would call once a week for the first 2 weeks just to ask if I'm still going strong. Even now when I invite him to go do **** with me he won't drink even tho it don't bother me in the slightest any more. Thats a good friend.