RickyBlobby's New Log New Life

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just had a deer roast smothered down with potatoes and carrots and onions and lots on garlic and Tony’s.

Mmmm tonnaire mas gras.c'est.c'est bon

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just had a deer roast smothered down with potatoes and carrots and onions and lots on garlic and Tony’s.

Mmmm tonnaire mas gras.c'est.c'est bon
ça c'est bon. hâte de l'avoir à nouveau

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Concombre peut être utilisé avec la crème pour une meilleure insertion

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Bobby what are you actually running at the moment?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you using a 25g? What sites are you using?

I always wonder if people are backloading slinpins for ace or just drawing and pinning with a 25.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just trest and creatine. I use 25g 1cc pins hit a different delt everyday

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Makes sense. Do you have any issues drawing and pinning with same needle?
No sir. Its 100mg/ml and it takes about 15 seconds to draw .25ml. I barely feel the stick unless I hit a nerve/ blood vessel which seems to happen almost every time

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No sir. Its 100mg/ml and it takes about 15 seconds to draw .25ml. I barely feel the stick unless I hit a nerve/ blood vessel which seems to happen almost every time
25 is perfect. You can push it in quick enough, and it’s a small ass needle. 21g is the size of an actual dart which can suck and is guaranteed blood vessel hit, but damn one little push and it’s in hella quick. I’ve tried them all, I hate 27, don’t like 21-23 very much.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ask her out again. Tell her you want to make it up to her for going off. If she says yes then maybe it works out. If she says no, then you are wasting your time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One quick thing worth noting...She is in college and lives with her parents and has kids. Her parents are older and dont have patience for kids so it's tough for her to break free.
That fact would have me review my feelings for her. Seriously.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok brethren. I need some dati g/ relationship advice.

Backstory.

I met this chick online. She's hot. Almost perfect looking according to my tastes, 12 years younger than me and into older guys. We would chat and I tried a few times to get her # but she would disappear for a week or 2. Be back for like a day. Disappear.

Anyway about 3 weeks ago she gives me her number so we start texting. Come to find out we have a lot in common. Shes tatted up, she also wants to open up a tattoo shop. Cynical and sarcastic like me. Blah blah we were clickin for sure. I could tell she genuinely likes me. She wanted to take it slow tho, wasn't really comfortable talking about sex, not sure if she had a bad experience or what. Well about a week ago she spilled the beans and says she is ready to fukk. Tells me about all the nasty shyt she wants do and I'm like hell yeah I'm all about that.

One quick thing worth noting...She is in college and lives with her parents and has kids. Her parents are older and dont have patience for kids so it's tough for her to break free.

Well last Thursday we were supposed to go out. I was pretty excited so I get ready and wait for her call. Nothing. Finely about 10pm she texts and is like I'm so sorry I fell asleep, my mom is already in bed I cant get a sitter for tonight.

I cant stand being stood up. So I pretty much went off on her and told her to kick rocks.

A couple days later I was feeling shytty about it so i apologized and we started talking again. But now she seems distant. Takes forever to answer texts and always short answers.

So I got the vibe she wasn't really interested anymore so I basically told her well I guess I fucked up by going off on you the other day, it's all good I understand no hard feelings.

I felt like she was looking for an out but didnt wanna be rude to me/ hurt my feelings. So I want expecting to hear from her again. I was pretty upset because I really do like her but figured it was the best thing to do.

She didnt respond until this morning. Basically said I hurt her feelings by doubting her but she had feelings. Thing is she is still being distant. I'm thinking she started talking to someone else but still likes me too. Who knows.

Here's the thing. I'm not great at reading women. IDK if I should be equally distant or if I should try harder. I hate to admit it but I like this chick a lot. She is cool ASF and I wont post pics on here but trust me when I say she is gorgeous. Somebody I would consider out of my league.

My Alpha Male side tells me there are tons of other chicks out there to hell with her.

But she helped me through a rough time and we got close. So I'm somewhat emotionally attached and she is in my mind pretty much perfect for me.

What the fukk do I do man. I feel lost.

Sorry for the novel but I have a lot on my chest.
10pm response when you had plans?.
I’d be done for sure right there. Total ghost.

However, if she’s humble enough to apologize and show an effort, I’d consider giving a second shot.

But it doesn’t reeeeaaaallly sound like she’s even doing that all that much.
I hate the online dating scene. ASSUME she’s talking to 4 other guys and factor that in to your responses and reactions with everything. If she’s backing off a little, I’d match that. If she’s still texting back etc you can keep it going but I’ve been down this one before and you just need to meet in person ASAP. If she just can’t seem to get it together to meet for attempt #2, dip for sure. Juggling dudes makes chicks distant. Either that or she’s playing games, which is equally a deal breaker for me

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RB if you cant stand being stood up then she is not the one for you. She had kids a lives with parents. What r u going say when your in the middle of a date and mom calls telling her the kid is sick and she has to leave to take care them. I know you like her but those kinds of situations are going to come up. Not trying to be a downer just trying to paint a picture

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RB if you cant stand being stood up then she is not the one for you. She had kids a lives with parents. What r u going say when your in the middle of a date and mom calls telling her the kid is sick and she has to leave to take care them. I know you like her but those kinds of situations are going to come up. Not trying to be a downer just trying to paint a picture
I could handle that scenario because I would know she was being real with me. It's the not knowing that I want deal with

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10pm response when you had plans?.
I’d be done for sure right there. Total ghost.

However, if she’s humble enough to apologize and show an effort, I’d consider giving a second shot.

But it doesn’t reeeeaaaallly sound like she’s even doing that all that much.
I hate the online dating scene. ASSUME she’s talking to 4 other guys and factor that in to your responses and reactions with everything. If she’s backing off a little, I’d match that. If she’s still texting back etc you can keep it going but I’ve been down this one before and you just need to meet in person ASAP. If she just can’t seem to get it together to meet for attempt #2, dip for sure. Juggling dudes makes chicks distant. Either that or she’s playing games, which is equally a deal breaker for me
Yeah I was pretty much done. But she supported me when I was an emotional wreck and she stayed cool with me even when at times honestly I was acting like a bitch.

She didnt begin to be vaguely distant until I went off on her, told her I was moving on and dont bother to respond.

I thought about it when I cooled off 2 days later and decided I overreacted

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All very good advice btw bros I appreciate it FR

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 kids? College? Lives with her parents?

@RickyBlobby , are you sure you wanna piece of this? I mean, maybe you are a "father-figure-type" -and don't mind.
Personally, my life would be instantly over if you would force me into a relationship like that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could handle that scenario because I would know she was being real with me. It's the not knowing that I want deal with
Oh ok that's a different scenario if you are into her just let it progress at pace.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean I'm really into her TBH. And I dont mi d taking it slow with someone that I click with that hard.

Anyways, I basically told her that I didnt wanna feel uncertain about this at all. And if she really was feeling me I need her to open up and let me know how she feels about the situation good or bad bc I'm not gonna put myself in a situation where i might end up heartbroken again. Told her I can handle it either way I just wanna know.

Her response:

View attachment 183723
I mean it feels pretty genuine to me

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I'm really into her TBH. And I dont mi d taking it slow with someone that I click with that hard.

Anyways, I basically told her that I didnt wanna feel uncertain about this at all. And if she really was feeling me I need her to open up and let me know how she feels about the situation good or bad bc I'm not gonna put myself in a situation where i might end up heartbroken again. Told her I can handle it either way I just wanna know.

Her response:

View attachment 183723
Well it sounds like she likes you. But in my opinion shees got alot of red flags. 1. Living with her parents. 2. “You are lucky i made it this far” is not a good sign. 3. It sounds like she has been hurt and rejected pretty bad in the past, so she closes off emotionally. Thats not good for communication in a long term relationship.

People with a lot of hurt tend to hurt others. If that is the case, do you want to be in that mess?

What about you? Do you have a lot of unresolved emotional trauma? If so it would be wise to heal before entering a serious relationship, that way you dont mess things up too.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but thats my honest 2cents

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wish you luck, I really do.

You may need a minibus instead of a jeep...
LMAO you're a fukkin fool man. I love it. But srsly them Chevy astro vans are cheap AF right now

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean it feels pretty genuine to me
Ok. Her response explains some stuff. This is a tough one though. She’s young.
Was she married having all those kids before 30?
You’re going to follow how you feel above anything we say, and you can’t possibly portray adequately how you really feel with so many variables especially what you’ve just been through with your ex.
But I’d back off quite a bit, because I think even more red flags are coming. I get that she’s a good mom, but chicks our age don’t talk as much about them to guys they’re dating nearly that much. They need a break and an escape and it sounds like she’s devoted to parenting 110% right now. Which means you’re going to get blown off a lot. There’s this: A girl that is really truly WAY into you wouldn’t even let the kid have her phone all day long if she knew you were texting her. I could get into the financial stability part of things but that probably doesn’t matter to you since you do well.
Girls under 30 are a massive pain in the ass, I can’t articulate why other than they play too many “who’s got the control” games, they play the field too much, and they ALWAYS think they have better options out there than you. I won’t touch them for that reason. I’ve dated online since 2009, and EVERY single one of them has been a waste of my time... 35 and up, 1/10th of these issues occur. I’ve learned a lot dating for so long online, and 100% There’s always an even better one you click with and have chemistry with right around the corner. Guaranteed.

But I could totally be wrong. That’s why I say just pull back, don’t necessarily bail just yet.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only thing I would say is that her kids will be (and should be) her top priority. If you feel you guys can have some kind of relationship and that you won't need to see the kids cos they are not yours, or you have been there and done that and just want to act like a teenager playing the field then look for someone else.

If at any point you two contemplate living together her kids WILL be living with you too. I get as we get older the chances of finding a partner without kids becomes slim but you can not expect to only be there for her especially if their dad isn't on the scene.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here how this will end:

-She staying home raising the kids
-you, working your azz off
-you, coming home stressed out
-she, has migraine = no sex
-kid 1: swallowed a marble, has to go to the ER
-kid 2: not following orders from you, because: "you are not my dad"
-kid 3: burning the house down, while you are with kid 1 in the ER
-mother in law calling you, need cash for father in law's prostate surgery
-you, jumping from a tall building

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here how this will end:

Damn HGP. I think you just want more Lesbian sex videos you dirty bastard!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only thing I would say is that her kids will be (and should be) her top priority. If you feel you guys can have some kind of relationship and that you won't need to see the kids cos they are not yours, or you have been there and done that and just want to act like a teenager playing the field then look for someone else.

If at any point you two contemplate living together her kids WILL be living with you too. I get as we get older the chances of finding a partner without kids becomes slim but you can not expect to only be there for her especially if their dad isn't on the scene.
If I'm getting the real her right now then I'm fine with all of that. Honestly I'd much rather see my woman smother the kids with attention then me. I dont really like having a woman up my ass all the time, just someone I can trust,... who appreciates what I do for them,.... has real maternal instincts that can add value to my kids lives......and is super hot to whom I can have sweet nasty sex with at will- with some snugglage as needed.

Sold.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok this is getting too serious. Time for memes.

20190612_042354.jpeg
20190611_075027.jpeg
20190611_074609.jpeg
20190611_071516.jpeg
20190611_071115.jpeg
20190611_065605.jpeg
20190610_181352.jpeg
20190610_173021.jpeg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How could I forget

20190610_181858.jpeg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here how this will end:

Post of the day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro these red flags are burning my eyes to the point I can barely read these posts anymore!!! ☠

STAY THE F AWAY

You just got out of a marriage that ended poorly after over a decade together. THAT IS A MASSIVE VOID. And filling it with a GIRL 2/3 your age, with multiple kids, busy with school, who lives with her parents because she has no stable career, and was a legitimate addict, that is only beginning to develop her sense of identity as a mother, a recovering addict (this is a lifetime psyche that must be constantly built upon, always recovering), & still unable to communicate her feelings with any semblance of efficacy, IS A BAD IDEA...m’kayyy???

You wanna boink some bunnies here and there and sow your oats while you recover from your divorce, I gotchu. But you are nowhere near ready to love completely and unselfishly yet after everything you are going through. The fact that you could delude yourself into believing that shows how far you have still to heal - if you value this woman, walk away.

Now is a great time to be doing some mountain man **** btw. Like take a 3 day weekend to camp in a tent by yourself somewhere isolated in nature, turn your goddamn phone off, and just breathe & exist & think about who you are and want to be. Taking that time to reckon with your feelings and flaws and ego and just be, and be okay with it all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And follow Paul Carter on Instagram. He has some great relationship advice, hard-won over years of figuring out he was an asshole & had to grow.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro these red flags are burning my eyes to the point I can barely read these posts anymore!!! ☠

STAY THE F AWAY

You just got out of a marriage that ended poorly after over a decade together. THAT IS A MASSIVE VOID. And filling it with a GIRL 2/3 your age, with multiple kids, busy with school, who lives with her parents because she has no stable career, and was a legitimate addict, that is only beginning to develop her sense of identity as a mother, a recovering addict (this is a lifetime psyche that must be constantly built upon, always recovering), & still unable to communicate her feelings with any semblance of efficacy, IS A BAD IDEA...m’kayyy???

You wanna boink some bunnies here and there and sow your oats while you recover from your divorce, I gotchu. But you are nowhere near ready to love completely and unselfishly yet after everything you are going through. The fact that you could delude yourself into believing that shows how far you have still to heal - if you value this woman, walk away.

Now is a great time to be doing some mountain man **** btw. Like take a 3 day weekend to camp in a tent by yourself somewhere isolated in nature, turn your goddamn phone off, and just breathe & exist & think about who you are and want to be. Taking that time to reckon with your feelings and flaws and ego and just be, and be okay with it all.
The Yoda of lifting strikes again.

His journey may be like a lot of ours though(myself included) where a great way to dull the pain is to find someone that helps repair our bruised ego and fills that void recently created. I can’t ever seem to get away from rebounds when leaving a relationship after some years together. I feel like he will get to that point like many of us do eventually where he can focus on him and be ok with everything. But sometimes this is a good temporary analgesic. I agree with every single thing you are saying, but even knowing this stuff, I still tend to do exactly what he’s doing right now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Yoda of lifting strikes again.

His journey may be like a lot of ours though(myself included) where a great way to dull the pain is to find someone that helps repair our bruised ego and fills that void recently created. I can’t ever seem to get away from rebounds when leaving a relationship after some years together. I feel like he will get to that point like many of us do eventually where he can focus on him and be ok with everything. But sometimes this is a good temporary analgesic. I agree with every single thing you are saying, but even knowing this stuff, I still tend to do exactly what he’s doing right now.
It’s the natural tendency for anyone. But it’s wrong. And while normally it doesn’t really matter if it’s wrong (like you said, it’s a distraction even though it can’t work because he’s not repaired yet), consider she has kids.

There is more at stake in this instance than just your heart.

I’m just cutting it to him straight. We know he’ll make his own decisions. But I don’t have a reason to hold back here either.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s the natural tendency for anyone. But it’s wrong. And while normally it doesn’t really matter if it’s wrong (like you said, it’s a distraction even though it can’t work because he’s not repaired yet), consider she has kids.

There is more at stake in this instance than just your heart.

I’m just cutting it to him straight. We know he’ll make his own decisions. But I don’t have a reason to hold back here either.
That’s why your advice is always solid bro.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro these red flags are burning my eyes to the point I can barely read these posts anymore!!!

STAY THE F AWAY

DAMN you and your solid logic lol. ****

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But consider this. Neither of us is in a huge hurry to jump headfirst into a relationship.

I mean I could see us hanging out 1-2 night a week max for the next several months to a year. And I think we'd both be fine with that.

Also like I mentioned earlier she is more focused on kids that a guy. Which is great because in my last relationship it was the opposite, no attention to the kids and smothered me. I hated it. I'm low maintenance and kids are high maintenance.

Also....lol... if I did want to go do some mountain man type stuff I'm almost positive she would be ok with that.

I mean that's not super inense at all. You dont think that maybe after a year of that if we still like each other than it might be worth pursuing further?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But consider this. Neither of us is in a huge hurry to jump headfirst into a relationship.

I mean I could see us hanging out 1-2 night a week max for the next several months to a year. And I think we'd both be fine with that.

Also like I mentioned earlier she is more focused on kids that a guy. Which is great because in my last relationship it was the opposite, no attention to the kids and smothered me. I hated it. I'm low maintenance and kids are high maintenance.

Also....lol... if I did want to go do some mountain man type stuff I'm almost positive she would be ok with that.

I mean that's not super inense at all. You dont think that maybe after a year of that if we still like each other than it might be worth pursuing further?
Bro with all the feely stuff you guys are developing you’re gonna bust that sliz wide open the first time you guys are alone together and get a little hot.

You know what REALLY drives a chick wild? Developing an emotional attachment/hunger before she eats. The whole “we’re taking it slow” just mentally edges them along til their inner amazon busts through harder than the kool-aid man in Lil John’s 2018 single, “All I Really Want for Christmas”.

What I’m trying to say is you guys are already developing emotional attachments, but neither is mature enough at the moment to bring what’s needed for a healthy relationship. You are going to fall into a co-dependent relationship right out of a divorce.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro with all the feely stuff you guys are developing you’re gonna bust that sliz wide open the first time you guys are alone together and get a little hot.

You know what REALLY drives a chick wild? Developing an emotional attachment/hunger before she eats. The whole “we’re taking it slow” just mentally edges them along til their inner amazon busts through harder than the kool-aid man in Lil John’s 2018 single, “All I Really Want for Christmas”.

What I’m trying to say is you guys are already developing emotional attachments, but neither is mature enough at the moment to bring what’s needed for a healthy relationship. You are going to fall into a co-dependent relationship right out of a divorce.
Did this with my second wife. Total Rebound Marriage, and Total MISTAKE. It was Over before the Ink was Dry on the Marriage Decree. In other words Dont Be a Demented Cowboy. Lol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did this with my second wife. Total Rebound Marriage, and Total MISTAKE. It was Over before the Ink was Dry on the Marriage Decree. In other words Dont Be a Demented Cowboy. Lol
Even marriages between two healthy people are challenging.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I agree that crazy nasty sex is going to occur.

What do you mean by co dependent relationship and by we arent mature enough? Genuinely curious

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree that crazy nasty sex is going to occur.

What do you mean by co dependent relationship?
It means you will both find something you both need from one another that you are both missing in your own life at the current moment. But what happens when y'all both find a way to fufill that from something else.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im in Mississippi now and working nights starting tonight. My sleep is gonna suck and my workouts are gonna be shyte for the next 2 weeks so I'm gonna drop trest down to 10mg a day and just eat as clean as possible to avoid accumulating any fat.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im in Mississippi now and working nights starting tonight. My sleep is gonna suck and my workouts are gonna be shyte for the next 2 weeks so I'm gonna drop trest down to 10mg a day and just eat as clean as possible to avoid accumulating any fat.
You got this brother, just stay away from those Mississippi Mud Pies

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It means you will both find something you both need from one another that you are both missing in your own life at the current moment. But what happens when y'all both find a way to fufill that from something else.
Honestly the main thing I miss, now that I've had a couple months to explore my thoughts and feelings, is having someone that i care for, feel connected with and that i can trust.

Sex would be really nice but honestly other than the brief high from the whole ordeal it really hasn't brought me any sort of sustainable break from the emptiness.

I was depressed and felt really empty and alone until we started talking. Now I feel normal.

So for me the only thing I need/ missed is the feeling of being connected.

And she seems pretty content doing the mom thing. And I think she feels the same way about feeling a connection. She really isn't that worried about sex except for a couple times we got on the subject/ swapped pics (which she doesnt like to do) and she got hot and bothered and was like ok we need this to happen soon lol. But I can tell that she really does NOT want to rush into that and apparently feels like I'm gonna hurt/ betray her if she gives it up.

I guess what I'm saying in a nutshell is that neither of us is really missing anything more than companionship right now.