Ricky’s first and final log after taking amnes1a for the first time

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My original order came early....and so did I!

AMNES1A.jpg

I work tonight and tomorrow night, so I will not be taking my first dose until tomorrow morning. All set to go now though!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
sh1t this label looks sooo sexy, unbelievable. best label ive ever seen

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you take this supplement you see her in your dreams too;)
I will be verifying that very soon.

I don’t normally have very vivid dreams or recall of my dreams, I will be interested to see if that changes as well..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
K...here we are...

Day 1
Which will be a daytime sleep session. Got home late from work due to a small snow storm, and then I was lucky enough to have to shovel it out of my driveway after. Just what I wanted to do after being awake for 27 hrs straight at the time. People wonder why stims play such a role in my life...haha. Stim break...ya right!

So I downed 4 pills about 20-30 minutes ago...

I feel relaxed, kind of in a good mood, and so far....not overly tired. Of course I am focusing on writing this too which keeps me more alert. The bottle says to take 4 capsules 1-2 hrs before bed. Coincidentally, I just noticed it says “Improve Mood” on it as well :)

Actually, I am just feeling a bit more tired now as I write this, and no side affects noticed. No dry mouth, and I don’t feel like a just took 3 mg of melatonin. Seriously, it feels completely different than that.

I need to get up and eat a little something before bed, I really can’t sleep on an empty stomach, and rarely do. Aside from that, I’m just freakin hungry..

So that is the plan, and I will come back to bed and set my alarm for 4:40 PM in hopes that I actually sleep that long..

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now get away from the blue light on your laptop (or phone or whatever) and enjoy sleeping, well deserved after 27+ hours awake. And when you wake up, let us know how you slept! :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now get away from the blue light on your laptop (or phone or whatever) and enjoy sleeping, well deserved after 27+ hours awake. And when you wake up, let us know how you slept! :)
OK. I just ate whatever was in the kitchen, I don’t even know what it was..
In bed, alarm set, lights out and logging out...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Post Sleep Day 1

I actually woke up probably 1/2 hr ago, so total sleep time was about 10:40 AM-2:30 PM. I did fall asleep very quickly once Becky told me to go to bed.

So I got approximately 4 hrs out this, but it felt like more. I thought that when I looked at my clock it would be much later than it was. I was hoping to fall back asleep, but I could tell it was most likely not going to happen. I will edit this if I do happen to drift off again.

My first day of sleep once going back to work after a few nights off is notoriously my worst. 4 hours is actually not too bad for me and it was definitely deep sleep, despite the fact that I don’t recall any dreams. At this time I still feel a bit groggy, but I know I will feel fine once I actually decide to get up and get some caffeine/stims in me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had to fight yet another snow storm on the drive home this morning and had to shovel the driveway yet again! I successfully fought the urge to throw myself into the oncoming traffic.

After that unplanned cardio event, I had a few munchies (healthy of course) and had plans of taking my AMNES1A. Unfortunately, I ended up passing out on the couch before that could happen. I woke up about an hour ago and I am “on call” starting in less than 1 hr.

Bottom line, assuming I am not called in to work tonight, I will be taking my next dose of AMNES1A tonight before bed....like a normal person!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had to fight yet another snow storm on the drive home this morning and had to shovel the driveway yet again! I successfully fought the urge to throw myself into the oncoming traffic.

After that unplanned cardio event, I had a few munchies (healthy of course) and had plans of taking my AMNES1A. Unfortunately, I ended up passing out on the couch before that could happen. I woke up about an hour ago and I am “on call” starting in less than 1 hr.

Bottom line, assuming I am not called in to work tonight, I will be taking my next dose of AMNES1A tonight before bed....like a normal person!
lol...define normal person-only people I know on a regular sleep routine are on welfare:stooges:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...define normal person-only people I know on a regular sleep routine are on welfare:stooges:
Yeah, I know a few of those people. It’s one thing if they can’t work, but another when they get it simply because they are smarter than the system and just want to sit at home to do drugs and make babies.

I guess anyone that consistently has an opportunity to sleep during typical nighttime hours qualifies as normal to me...in this regard anyway..:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I know a few of those people. It’s one thing if they can’t work, but another when they get it simply because they are smarter than the system and just want to sit at home to do drugs and make babies.

I guess anyone that consistently has an opportunity to sleep during typical nighttime hours qualifies as normal to me...in this regard anyway..:)
spent over 20 years at international paper working 11-7 not counting ot....took awhile to adjust to sleeping at nighttime, even now when I don't have to get up early I like to stay up till 3-4am.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
spent over 20 years at international paper working 11-7 not counting ot....took awhile to adjust to sleeping at nighttime, even now when I don't have to get up early I like to stay up till 3-4am.
Wow, that’s crazy. I am on my 7th year or so of shift work, but I do convert quite well to “conventional” sleeping hours. I was not called in tonight, so I don’t work again until Wednesday night. This will make for a nice little run to be able to better gauge the benefits of AMNES1A.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that’s crazy. I am on my 7th year or so of shift work, but I do convert quite well to “conventional” sleeping hours. I was not called in tonight, so I don’t work again until Wednesday night. This will make for a nice little run to be able to better gauge the benefits of AMNES1A.
lol...there were windows at the top of the plant, when I worked over I hated the sun shining in-guess I'm part vampire.:196:

glad you are getting a break in the action!!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little break then, hopefully will have some time to recharge before work gets crazy again then!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Night 2 Summary (1st night but second dose, I will just state it this way for simplicity reasons)

I took my dose around 9:30 PM last night and drifted off effortlessly by 10:15. The time between taking the dose and actually falling asleep is quite nice. It is a very relaxed and peaceful feeling and so far, it has been one of the standout attributes of the product. While I had no trouble falling asleep, it is not really a knockout type product like the phenibut (phenibut blends), or taking a diphenhydramine. I forgot to mention that I also used to take diphenhydramine a few years ago with success, and I do still utilize it on occasion. The dosage instructions for AMNES1A state to take the dose 1-2 hours before going to bed, which kind of reflects the fact that it does not just make you instantly pass out.

I woke up just before 3 AM....so I got probably 4.5 hours of total sleep time. To be honest, I was kind of hoping and I was bit surprised that I did not get more. So far, it also seems that once my eyes open, my chances of falling back asleep are quite slim. I know myself well enough to accurately determine that it was not going to happen, so I ultimately just got out of bed about 1/2 hr later. Unfortunately, I do not feel very rested today as I obviously need more total sleep time. I remain hopeful that things will improve in that aspect.

Something notable is that I had morning wood, and I also had afternoon wood following my first dose. So to summarize....I got wood. Something in here is quite wood friendly...

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
thanks for your review!
i really hope to read that you were able to sleep 8h or at least 6-7h straight because thats the main reason ive bought 2 bottles of amnes1a. will get them in 1-2 weeks so im very curious how i will react.

how do you react to plain melatonin? whats the notable difference between melatonin only and amnes1a? that would be interesting for me :)

of course these are only your personal experiences, maybe i react totally different to the ingredients. from sublingual melatonin i know the feeling of waking up after 4-5h and not being able to sleep again because being somehow awake but still feeling not very rested at all, sometimes it’s very annoying and i really hope amnes1a works longer than 4-5h.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks for your review!
i really hope to read that you were able to sleep 8h or at least 6-7h straight because thats the main reason ive bought 2 bottles of amnes1a. will get them in 1-2 weeks so im very curious how i will react.

how do you react to plain melatonin? whats the notable difference between melatonin only and amnes1a? that would be interesting for me :)

of course these are only your personal experiences, maybe i react totally different to the ingredients. from sublingual melatonin i know the feeling of waking up after 4-5h and not being able to sleep again because being somehow awake but still feeling not very rested at all, sometimes it’s very annoying and i really hope amnes1a works longer than 4-5h.
Well, you are right in the money right there Sir...

My first thoughts of course do go right to the melatonin content being responsible for my not so lengthy sleep periods. As we know, everyone responds differently to melatonin and the dosage can be very specific to the individual...with some people being intolerant of any. I don’t react well to straight up melatonin of any strength (very short total sleep time), but I have had success with it when it is in a blend. Unfortunately, such products did not indicate how much melatonin was in the blends, so I don’t know what dose I was able to tolerate.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whats the notable difference between melatonin only and amnes1a? that would be interesting for me :)
Oh, if I had taken any dose of straight up melatonin last night, I would have not slept more than an hour or two...if at all. Guaranteed

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Night 2 Summary (1st night but second dose, I will just state it this way for simplicity reasons)

I took my dose around 9:30 PM last night and drifted off effortlessly by 10:15. The time between taking the dose and actually falling asleep is quite nice. It is a very relaxed and peaceful feeling and so far, it has been one of the standout attributes of the product. While I had no trouble falling asleep, it is not really a knockout type product like the phenibut (phenibut blends), or taking a diphenhydramine. I forgot to mention that I also used to take diphenhydramine a few years ago with success, and I do still utilize it on occasion. The dosage instructions for AMNES1A state to take the dose 1-2 hours before going to bed, which kind of reflects the fact that it does not just make you instantly pass out.

I woke up just before 3 AM....so I got probably 4.5 hours of total sleep time. To be honest, I was kind of hoping and I was bit surprised that I did not get more. So far, it also seems that once my eyes open, my chances of falling back asleep are quite slim. I know myself well enough to accurately determine that it was not going to happen, so I ultimately just got out of bed about 1/2 hr later. Unfortunately, I do not feel very rested today as I obviously need more total sleep time. I remain hopeful that things will improve in that aspect.

Something notable is that I had morning wood, and I also had afternoon wood following my first dose. So to summarize....I got wood. Something in here is quite wood friendly...
Yup, first thing I noticed is how it feels totally natural. Pleasant, actually.
The wood reappearance is an interesting sign. Five hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep is vastly superior to 8rhs of discontinuous tenuous rest. The increased Growth Hormone output from Dioscin is boosting body and mind regeneration big time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup, first thing I noticed is how it feels totally natural. Pleasant, actually.
The wood reappearance is an interesting sign.

You are not the first one to compliment me on how it feels, and yes, it is in fact natural..

Oh, you mean the way AMNES1A makes you feel post dosage? Yes, that is very nice as well! Certainly something to look forward to for some stress relief...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are not the first one to compliment me on how it feels, and yes, it is in fact natural..

Oh, you mean the way AMNES1A makes you feel post dosage? Yes, that is very nice as well! Certainly something to look forward to for some stress relief...
always good to find 'natural' stress relievers...I've got a script for Xanax but only use it very rarely, I don't like the dopey feeling it gives. the kannaease is a very interesting ingredient!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
always good to find 'natural' stress relievers...I've got a script for Xanax but only use it very rarely, I don't like the dopey feeling it gives. the kannaease is a very interesting ingredient!!!
I am definitely going to buy a kanna supplement for daytime use..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Night 3 Summary

Things are looking up!

I slept from approximately 11 PM to 5 AM without issue. I also felt much better upon waking, and still do. Yesterday I was pretty darn tired all day. Today I feel fully rested. 6 hours of total sleep time is right in the average zone for me during a nighttime sleep session. When I have hit the 7-8 hr zone in the recent past, it usually means that I have utilized phenibut, diphenhydramine, or that Dream-N-Grow happened to hit me particularly well on occasion. Overall, I was quite pleased with how things went..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Night 3 Summary

Things are looking up!

I slept from approximately 11 PM to 5 AM without issue. I also felt much better upon waking, and still do. Yesterday I was pretty darn tired all day. Today I feel fully rested. 6 hours of total sleep time is right in the average zone for me during a nighttime sleep session. When I have hit the 7-8 hr zone in the recent past, it usually means that I have utilized phenibut, diphenhydramine, or that Dream-N-Grow happened to hit me particularly well on occasion. Overall, I was quite pleased with how things went..
So would you say sleep efficiency is better?
Is sleep deeper? Do you wake up during the night normally and is it less with Amnesia?
How effective for inducing sleep, compared to just melatonin?
How easy is waking up? Do you feel like taking a coffee straight away?

Sorry, probably could find most answers if I read everything but would like a summary.
Thanks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is sleep deeper? Do you wake up during the night normally and is it less with Amnesia?

Sorry, probably could find most answers if I read everything but would like a summary.
Thanks
That’s OK...I realize threads can get quite cumbersome..

You do have to know that I have a rotating sleep schedule from nights to days which makes my situation more challenging, and I have a long history of taking natural sleep supplements already. I have not taken a break from such supplements at all....which has been many years. I just tend to rotate them or try the newest thing out....such as this. I went from ProSupps Crash at 1 pill, directly to AMNES1A.

So I don’t tend to wake up in the middle of the night when I take effective sleep optimizes, but I do still battle waking up in the middle of the day pretty consistently. This is less likely when I take phenibut or diphenhydramine. Also, Dream-N-Grow has been the most effective thus far for maximizing my sleep during the day. For me, Dream-N-Grow is the one AMNES1A is going up against head to head with for the win. At this point it is too soon to tell, as I think last night was potentially the first time I responded to it most favorably.

Compared to just melatonin...I will not ever buy that again after having paradoxical reactions at any dose. That one is easy! As far as how deep I am sleeping, it is kind of hard to tell. Last night it was effortless to fall asleep and I woke up feeling like nothing really happened. I do not wake up in between going to bed and whenever it is that I wake up. I have yet to have recollection of any dreams, which has been the case for me anyway forever..

I have never been a person that wakes up and feels like Mary Poppins. Based on last night, I don’t feel that AMNES1A contributes to any kind of hangover as long as you get enough sleep. One of the first things I reach for after getting out of bed is a stimulating blend of supplements...so that has not changed and is not really relevant to this particular product.

Hope that answers some of your questions regarding my experience thus far :)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks
I too liked dream n glow allthough it made me thirsty. Keeps us posted how Amnesia compares on longer use.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
My initial impressions of Amnesia:

-Induces a pleasurable and relaxed state of drowsiness about an hour after ingestion that lasts for about an hour. It is not a knockout drowsiness so I can stay awake if I need/want to. But if I shut my eyes I have been out in 5-10 minutes. On restless nights I can toss and turn for an hour or more if I can’t shut my brain off. No problems here thus far.

-I have a high energy level and a “busy” brain and I prefer nighttime hours. Forcing myself to shut devices off is my biggest challenge. Generally I spend an hour or more reading or watching something before attempting to sleep.

-Once I’m asleep I rarely wake up, except for occasional bathroom trip. I can usually go straight back to sleep within 5 minutes. That hasn’t changed.

-First few nights I noticed slightly dry throat. I get this really bad from solo Valerian root and even melatonin sometimes This has gone away now unless I eat something with sodium near bedtime.

-I have yet to have any signs of a hangover. Usually I grab caffeine within 5-10 minutes of waking. This has not changed. Much less grogginess than when I use Benadryl or other similar things.

-I have yet to encounter 8 hours or more of unbroken sleep but this is mostly due to staying up late and rising early for work. I need to force myself to bed earlier to test this.

-I do feel noticeably more rested on the same length of sleep. But it’s not like when I was on MK-677 and working nights. Back then I would wake up to piss after 4-5 hours and couldn’t go back to sleep because I felt like I slept 8-10 hours and needed to get up. Lol.

Overall I’m enjoying this thus far and seeing some improvements. The negatives have been restricted only to a dry throat. I think I’m on the 6th dose. No tolerance buildup noted at all so far. This was designed to be used daily and seems to work in that regard thus far.

Edit: Also I would add that I use ots of stims frequently. Probably a minimum of 5-600 mg caffeine daily. This included a full dose of Reign last night at 6 pm. No problem going to sleep at 11 pm. I was out in ten minutes. Thanks Ricky10 for allowing me to share my impressions in your log.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook
Thanks
Seems like reviews are all good and I definitely need to get some
I'll wait for some more reviews to see if I'd only order 1 to try or more.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks

I forgot to add that this makes me much more drowsy than just melatonin or valerian. I can’t recall any dreaming of late. I think the rested feeling for me is from deeper sleep during REM cycles.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Night 4 Summary

I went to a Super Bowl party last night and had some drinks. Oops.

Over the years, I have learned that melatonin blends don’t mix so well with alcohol when it comes to sleeping, so I did not use AMNES1A last night. I took 2 diphenhydramine (Benadryl), some aspirin and called it a night. I ended up sleeping until 7AM or so, but it certainly was not deep restful sleep. Needless to say, last night was irrelevant to this log.

Tonight will be a different story and I will be back to talking AMNES1A!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Night 4 Summary

Over the years, I have learned that melatonin blends don’t mix so well with alcohol when it comes to sleeping, so I did not use AMNES1A last night. I took 2 diphenhydramine (Benadryl), some aspirin and called it a night. I ended up sleeping until 7AM or so, but it certainly was not deep restful sleep. Needless to say, last night was irrelevant to this log.

if you drink enough alcohol no need for any sleep aids, lol....I have personal experience with this-fortunately it's no longer a issue!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you drink enough alcohol no need for any sleep aids, lol....I have personal experience with this-fortunately it's no longer a issue!!!
That certainly is true! Natural products become relatively pointless when this is the case. I fall asleep quite well when I have been drinking, but I always wake up after just a few hours and there is no going back to sleep. I have found Benadryl to be the best remedy for that situation. The aspirin certainly doesn’t hurt either for other reasons..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night 4 Summary

I only had 2 beers last night and took my Amnesia anyway. Did not sleep as well and had a nagging little headache most of the day.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only had 2 beers last night and took my Amnesia anyway. Did not sleep as well and had a nagging little headache most of the day.
I suspect we will both obtain some higher quality sleep tonight and get off to a better start in the morning!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad sleep quality is awful with alcohol...sleep 8hrs, they feel like 2

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Night 5 Summary

So I had a somewhat late night last night and dosed my AMNES1A close to 11PM and probably fell asleep around midnight. I probably would have fell asleep sooner, but I was checking things out on the forum.:) I then woke up around 3AM and thought oh no...this is going to be it. It turns out I was able to drift back off to sleep (time unknown) and woke up again around 6AM and I feel like I achieved a good night of sleep. Another solid experience I would say.

I should also add that I have yet to experience any symptoms of dry throat as Jebrook has reported. I have not experienced any physical side effects whatsoever. On the other hand, Dream-N-Grow tended to give my dry mouth, especially when I first started taking it and my body was not used to it yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Night 5 Summary

So I had a somewhat late night last night and dosed my AMNES1A close to 11PM and probably fell asleep around midnight. I probably would have fell asleep sooner, but I was checking things out on the forum.:) I then woke up around 3AM and thought oh no...this is going to be it. It turns out I was able to drift back off to sleep (time unknown) and woke up again around 6AM and I feel like I achieved a good night of sleep. Another solid experience I would say.

I should also add that I have yet to experience any symptoms of dry throat as Jebrook has reported. I have not experienced any physical side effects whatsoever. On the other hand, Dream-N-Grow tended to give my dry mouth, especially when I first started taking it and my body was not used to it yet.
glad to hear you are getting some quality sleep!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6 Summary
(beginning a daytime sleep session)

Not happy. I was called in to work last night, and tonight I have to drive to work in near blizzard conditions. Then I will get to come home in the morning and blow my driveway! My commute is usually 1/2 hr driving 80 mph on the highway. This will not be the case tonight. I feel a little more at ease, now that I just dosed my AMNES1A with KannaEase. A Xanax also sounds good if I only had one!
I so envy all you people that live in warm climates.

So yeah, I probably took my dose around 9AM, so we will see what happens in the hours to come. I set my alarm just in case :blink:

EDIT: I fell asleep quite quickly after posting this, and woke up just before 2PM, so I got approximately 4 hours of sleep during the day today. It feels like it was fairly high quality sleep though! The dreaded drive in to work is coming right up. Good times..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 Summary
(beginning a daytime sleep session)

Not happy. I was called in to work last night, and tonight I have to drive to work in near blizzard conditions. Then I will get to come home in the morning and blow my driveway! My commute is usually 1/2 hr driving 80 mph on the highway. This will not be the case tonight. I feel a little more at ease, now that I just dosed my AMNES1A with KannaEase. A Xanax also sounds good if I only had one!
I so envy all you people that live in warm climates.

So yeah, I probably took my dose around 9AM, so we will see what happens in the hours to come. I set my alarm just in case :blink:

EDIT: I fell asleep quite quickly after posting this, and woke up just before 2PM, so I got approximately 4 hours of sleep during the day today. It feels like it was fairly high quality sleep though! The dreaded drive in to work is coming right up. Good times..
my city has been using sand on the roads instead of salt[cheaper]...ugliest brown color ever, and It stays on the roads-will be there this summer and it gets in the air and houses-I real pisser!!!

good luck!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Any next day effects? Like relaxed mood and well being? :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted about this yesterday...in the wrong thread LMAO

One of the most pleasant effects I've been regurarly experiencing with Amnes1a is the surprisingly good mood upon waking. I normally use to be a lil grumpy for about 1-2 hours after waking up lol, now I'm nice and mellow right away

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not noticed any impact on mood upon waking or throughout the day for the matter. I just get the the post dose/pre sleep increase in mood and relaxation. I have other supplements for waking hours that take care of that though!

As you can see, xtyler has noted some carry over mood enhancement. Unfortunately, it seems to be at the price of the beginning stages of early onset dementia :dance2: