Ricky's Log for White Borneo Kratom capsules from straightupkratom.com

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you macedog24 for sending me this very generous package of White Vein Borneo capsules 120 ct (550mg-600mg per capsule) to log.

This is the product, and a link to the website:

Borneo.jpg

https://straightupkratom.com/product/white-vein-borneo-capsules/

I just started experimenting with kratom last fall. It was Green Maeng Da which is typically touted as being the most energizing and euphoric strains. Though I had a positive experience with it, I ran out within the last two months and did not order more. It just was not a priority in my budget recently but I have missed having it around. I do not take kratom for the opioid properties as I do not have any chronic pain. I just enjoy the mental benefits. From my research, White Borneo is supposed to offer attributes that are similar to that of Green Maeng Da, but apparently the general consensus is that it's not quite as potent.

2.4-3.0 grams was my sweet spot for dosing Maeng Da. Any higher than that tended to give me brain fog and more of a sedative effect. Therefore, I will start my dose at 2.4 grams (4 capsules) and see how things go from there.:)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So this morning I took the 2.4 gram dose (4 capsules) along with some of my typical morning stimulants. It did seem kind of mild at first, but then I felt a slight mood boost approximately 1/2 hr later. I would not say it was anything close to euphoria, just a bit more alert and content.

I proceeded to do my morning cardio which seemed to last longer than usual. It seems as though my focus was increased on what I was doing at the time. Consequently, I wanted my cardio to be over with sooner than later...who doesn't! That feeling was just more intense than usual. It has now been about 2.5 hrs since I took my dose, and the feeling of increased focus is the only thing I feel...but it is quite notable. I will probably take another dose tonight at work and see how that goes..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome i'll get in on this!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After my morning dose yesterday, the increased focus wore off after approximately 5 hours and then I was notably tired. I also experienced significant dry mouth. Much more than I had with Green Maeng Da. That eventually faded away...

I did not take a dose at work last night as I did not want the significant dry mouth to hit me again at that point. I will experiment with it again tomorrow...possibly prior to lifting which was always enjoyable with Green Maeng Da..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what benefits do you notice thus far?

Have you ever had red?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I took 3 grams today (5 caps) with my PWO and I was definitely in a good state of mind for lifting. Focus was also increased even more than usual compared to what I am usually able to achieve by using my PWO alone. I could feel the dry mouth again, but it was not as profound since I tend to stay pretty well hydrated during my workout.

Overall, it was a certainly a pleasant experience...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I gotta check to see if my red Bali caps came in yet!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I took 6 grams today (5 caps) with my PWO and I was definitely in a good state of mind for lifting. Focus was also increased even more than usual compared to what I am usually able to achieve by using my PWO alone. I could feel the dry mouth again, but it was not as profound since I tend to stay pretty well hydrated during my workout.

Overall, it was a certainly a pleasant experience...
Wouldn’t 5 caps be more like 3 grams of Kratom not 6 grams?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mine came in today! im in this biotchhhhh

ill get my log up NLT thursday evening :) macedog24

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did not take any of my Kratom yesterday. I just took 4 caps (2.4 grams) right now though as I sit here and watch TV. It’s an off day/night from work, as well as an off day from the gym. Feels good to just be relaxing...

This is actually the first time I have not taken Kratom alongside a significant caffeine/stimulant source. I am looking forward to seeing how it delivers by itself and potentially contributes to some relaxation..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I had a similar kind of relaxing day yesterday, and I took advantage of dosing 5 capsules (3 grams) again while watching some TV. It was really nice on both days. I was better able to focus on what I was watching and just block out other thoughts and my surroundings. I was completely relaxed which always feels nice when you are in that kind of mood!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday I took 5 pills (3 grams) preworkout again which was my second time taking it alongside my PWO cocktail. This time, it seems like it muted the feel of my stims as opposed to adding to my experience. Focus was on point, but I don’t think I really enjoy this strain for workouts. Chilling out...watching TV, or focusing on playing a video game seem like they are more ideal situations for this. Coming home after a stressful shift at work would be an ideal time to take this for some stress relief as well.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First i apologize for not being on here sooner. Was out with pneumonia.
Glad to see your enjoying your caps.
Great log also. Thank you for logging for suk.
So the caps interfered with your preworkout. How long before the preworkout did you take the caps.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First i apologize for not being on here sooner. Was out with pneumonia.
Glad to see your enjoying your caps.
Great log also. Thank you for logging for suk.
So the caps interfered with your preworkout. How long before the preworkout did you take the caps.
I take care of people with PNA (among other things) for a living...I am a respiratory therapist. Not a fun thing to go through! Glad that things did not get too serious. Even young people can decompensate very quickly and up up on a ventilator. Be sure to keep active enough that you are taking deep breaths to expand your lungs to encourage full recovery and prevent it from returning. Hopefully they sent you home with some devices that encourage deep breathing.

Anyway, back to Kratom:
I took the dose about an hr before I consumed my somewhat substantially stimmed PWO cocktail. I used to enjoy doing that with Green Maeng Da. Not so much with this strain.

I also took 5 caps at work last night and did not notice much of anything to be honest. It is quite possible that I need a higher dose of this strain. On the other hand, do you know by any chance if absorption/metabolism of Kratom is CYP3A4 enzyme mediated? I have been taking OL IGNIT3 for the past month or so which contains St John’s Wort.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take care of people with PNA (among other things) for a living...I am a respiratory therapist. Not a fun thing to go through! Glad that things did not get too serious. Even young people can decompensate very quickly and up up on a ventilator. Be sure to keep active enough that you are taking deep breaths to expand your lungs to encourage full recovery and prevent it from returning. Hopefully they sent you home with some devices that encourage deep breathing.

Anyway, back to Kratom:
I took the dose about an hr before I consumed my somewhat substantially stimmed PWO cocktail. I used to enjoy doing that with Green Maeng Da. Not so much with this strain.

I also took 5 caps at work last night and did not notice much of anything to be honest. It is quite possible that I need a higher dose of this strain. On the other hand, do you know by any chance if absorption/metabolism of Kratom is CYP3A4 enzyme mediated? I have been taking OL IGNIT3 for the past month or so which contains St John’s Wort.
I would go higher. 5 caps is probable To low.
I would try 7-8 caps. Should be about
4.2- 4.8grams .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So today I upped the dose and took 8 capsules (4.8 grams) along with my stimmed PWO and it definitely felt more noticeable at this higher dose! The highlights were incredible focus along with a stimulated but relaxed feeling all rolled into one which seemed to last at least 4-5 hours.

I experienced the dry mouth again, but it is kind of a blessing in disguise as it encourages me to drink more water during my workout. Overall, it was the best experience I have had using this particular strain during a workout.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So today I upped the dose and took 8 capsules (4.8 grams) along with my stimmed PWO and it definitely felt more noticeable at this higher dose! The highlights were incredible focus along with a stimulated but relaxed feeling all rolled into one which seemed to last at least 4-5 hours.

I experienced the dry mouth again, but it is kind of a blessing in disguise as it encourages me to drink more water during my workout. Overall, it was the best experience I have had using this particular strain during a workout.
Very glad to see you upped the dose some and are liking the benefits. Unfortunately, i also get dry mouthed on and off.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since 8 capsules (4.8 grams) treated me so well...I took the same dose before I went outside to snowblow the driveway this morning after the latest punishment from Mother Nature. I was not looking forward to this yet again, but the kratom really helped to calm down my frustrations and put me in better spirits to complete this hideous task. I was glad I had it around!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got home this morning to find that my furnace is not working and it is nothing I can fix this time, which is kind of irritating. I am going to take 4 caps right now to see if it further enhances my ability brush that aside and get some sleep. I already took a dose of my current sleep aid as well :)

Update: This did not turn out to enhance my sleep as I was awake quite late in the day (I work nights for those who don't know). Most likely the wrong strain for that benefit..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did something a little different today and took 8 capsules (4.8 grams) post workout, as I had some errands to run afterwards that I was not looking forward to doing. I figured this would put me in better mindset to complete theses tasks...and it seemed to do the trick!

Instead of trying to get everything done as quickly as possible and get home STAT. I was able to slow myself down and not make myself be in a rush for no reason. I will definitely be taking a dose again the next time I have a list of errands to run!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kratom is nice post workout! Kratom is also very enjoyable during running boring errands.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kratom post workout is always a good time esp if your taking some crazy hi stim pre

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
During this past week, I decided to tackle a long overdue task of painting our kitchen cabinets. A task that is very tedious and almost so frustrating that you don’t even want to start. Hence the reason it has been put off for years.

Stims failed to put me in the mood, and one of my PWO’s didn’t either :)

That is when I thought about my White Borneo. I took 5 capsules and I felt ready to go and focused on the task. It actually kind of made it fun as well! I took a few more capsules 4 hrs or so later to keep a good thing going and I really found it to be beneficial. The following two days, I followed a similar dosing pattern and enjoyed the same benefits. Unfortunately, there is still much to be done, but I sure am glad I have my Kratom around to do it with.

I don’t suggest painting without it :)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
During this past week, I decided to tackle a long overdue task of painting our kitchen cabinets. A task that is very tedious and almost so frustrating that you don’t even want to start. Hence the reason it has been put off for years.

Stims failed to put me in the mood, and one of my PWO’s didn’t either :)

That is when I thought about my White Borneo. I took 5 capsules and I felt ready to go and focused on the task. It actually kind of made it fun as well! I took a few more capsules 4 hrs or so later to keep a good thing going and I really found it to be beneficial. The following two days, I followed a similar dosing pattern and enjoyed the same benefits. Unfortunately, there is still much to be done, but I sure am glad I have my Kratom around to do it with.

I didn’t suggest painting without it :)
Haha sounds great! Glad to see your able to slow down and enjoy the benefits my friend. And working on those cabinets im sure is very tedious. Glad the kratom was able to help you enjoy it and not go insane

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing all that new to report with my White Borneo lately. Just more kitchen cabinet painting/prepping sessions that continues to be a favorable experience for me. Yes, these cabinets are taking forever! It’s hard to find large blocks of time on a given day to warrant getting all that mess out etc. It will get done eventually...ha!

Oh...on Easter I did take 4 capsules (2.4 grams) right before people came over to put me in a chill/relaxed mood. This was also a good experience! Oddly enough, I am finding the lower dose to be making more of an impact than it did when I first started this log. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No real updates to give as I am mainly saving the rest of this for the painting project which is coming along slowly due to a lack of time. I have taken a few caps here and there though for fun:) I have utilized some before work, and I also have done more experimentation pre-workout. Every experience has been a pleasant one!

Overall, I have kind of settled on taking 4-5 capsules at a time (fairly low dose). I get to enjoy the effects as well as stretch out my supply!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No real updates to give as I am mainly saving the rest of this for the painting project which is coming along slowly due to a lack of time. I have taken a few caps here and there though for fun:) I have utilized some before work, and I also have done more experimentation pre-workout. Every experience has been a pleasant one!

Overall, I have kind of settled on taking 4-5 capsules at a time (fairly low dose). I get to enjoy the effects as well as stretch out my supply!
Very nice. Nothing wrong with that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No updates lately as I only have 18 capsules left of my White Borneo and I am saving them for painting sessions. I have been too busy with other things lately to tackle the project.

Holding on to those last few doses!