Does Dienogen by Apex Alchemy have what it takes to impress Ricky?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is my first anabolics log!

I don’t know about anyone else, but I have been seeing quite a bit of high praise for Dienogen on here. So this is actually day 4 for me running at 50mg x 2 (100mg daily)

As much as it rips my soul apart to admit, I feel it’s only right to divulge that I am 45 y/o. I am 5’8, ~180#, have never been on TRT, and am fully vaccinated against the China virus. :ROFLMAO: I have run my fair share of prohormones in the past, but nothing of this nature (19 nors)- unless we include a spotty run oral Trenavar?

So I don’t get too caught up in how much weight I’m lifting (per se), and having said that, my left shoulder has been slightly tenuous for about a month. Not enough to hold me back significantly though. Also, I’m not one to track macros or be obsessive about my diet. However, I do generally have a lower carb diet and prioritize meat and other protein sources.

22C25668-C4BA-420D-BFD3-4B895E25B112.jpeg
F0ED8384-F5BF-4FA4-A413-0E2E9291A34B.jpeg

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The above are basically starting pics from this morning. No flexing or tummy sucking goin on here….as should be obvious. Sh!t, maybe I should hop on a treadmill! Nah..

I will continue updating with pics and more as things progress. Everyone is very welcome to follow, and all input is appreciated!

My goals are to get more lean, vascular, ripped. If more mass accompanies that then that’s also nice!

The main players at this time:

AF06C7E1-FF2C-4DCA-9941-091E013E0A06.jpeg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm Definitely following, brother!

And Yes!
.... Im pretty positive that Ricky will be impressed with Dienogen!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The worse your before picture looks, the better your after picture will look. I almost never post a picture of myself after the gym or in good lighting because any time I take a really good one, I think to myself hmmm, idk if I'm gonna look better then this picture lol.

I've used a different dienolone product from apex, unfortunately I do not respond well to 19nors, they definitely work but I get prolactin sides very very quickly.

Anyway, if you don't get prolactin issues I would say work your way up to 150 per day. Good luck man!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK so... youre bout to get jacked.

if you are worried about prolactin, grab some inhibit-p ... with such an outstanding product, there is little reason not to run it with your 19 nors. besides its pretty cheap too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The worse your before picture looks, the better your after picture will look. I almost never post a picture of myself after the gym or in good lighting because any time I take a really good one, I think to myself hmmm, idk if I'm gonna look better then this picture lol.

I've used a different dienolone product from apex, unfortunately I do not respond well to 19nors, they definitely work but I get prolactin sides very very quickly.

Anyway, if you don't get prolactin issues I would say work your way up to 150 per day. Good luck man!
Yeah, I could have made the pics look better with some effort, but that’s not the goal here. Slightly regretting that choice now though…haha!

I actually just had my prolactin checked about a week ago before all this. It was 6.2 ng/mL….so quite low! I am on Inhibit-P already. I may add in some raloxifene and feel out the need for prami..

Oddly, I have noticed my nips feel less sensitive since starting Dienogen. Mine are usually hard wired at baseline.
It’s just how I’m built..:LOL:

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Looks like you have a good amount of mass already bro. Dien will likely help strip off some fat too, at least it did for me anyway. Good call on starting inhibit-p out the gates. I think this is something people, myself included, tend to wait a little too long before implementing. Nothing worse than trying to play catch-up with prolactin and estro sides (if they’ve gone too far that is). Anyway, hope you have an awesome run man!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In! Looks like you have a good amount of mass already bro. Dien will likely help strip off some fat too, at least it did for me anyway. Good call on starting inhibit-p out the gates. I think this is something people, myself included, tend to wait a little too long before implementing. Nothing worse than trying to play catch-up with prolactin and estro sides (if they’ve gone too far that is). Anyway, hope you have an awesome run man!
B6 and p5p, myself and a few others think you need to start it before cycle for it to work, if I was to get prolactin sides and then add it, it would be to late. With natural stuff I think it's probably a good idea to use out the gate, with drugs like ai and prami/ caber, I think your better off waiting to see if there needed

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
B6 and p5p, myself and a few others think you need to start it before cycle for it to work, if I was to get prolactin sides and then add it, it would be to late. With natural stuff I think it's probably a good idea to use out the gate, with drugs like ai and prami/ caber, I think your better off waiting to see if there needed
100% agree man. I personally will start p5p a week or maybe two before my next dien run. Better safe than sorry with 19nors anyway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
D
100% agree man. I personally will start p5p a week or maybe two before my next dien run. Better safe than sorry with 19nors anyway.
Definitely, I can't use 19's anymore without prami and raloxefine, with dienolone, b6 or p5p i start like you do and it helps if the dose is low, but eventually it's not enough so I walked away from 19s completely, it sucks😑

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Looks like a killer stack bro!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
D

Definitely, I can't use 19's anymore without prami and raloxefine, with dienolone, b6 or p5p i start like you do and it helps if the dose is low, but eventually it's not enough so I walked away from 19s completely, it sucks😑
Ya that blows man.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Disclaimer time:

I was already using 4-DHEA and some epiandro/androsterone products for the past 6 weeks? Also TD 7-Keto, Invictus, as well as True Shred for the past 2 months. Then I took a brief break from it all to have some hormones checked just over a week ago. This is story in itself and agreeably atypical, but let’s just say it was not a full panel (not per my choice) and my test came back mid-range. That’s all a story for another time..

Anyway, I know what these other products in themselves have been doing or not doing for me in isolation. I just got back from the gym and strength/endurance is definitely already up! Definitely felt more pumped as well- though vascularity wasn’t noted to be increased intra workout. I came home and had a protein shake so I am feeling much better about myself.:D

No significant sides to note yet, except for what feels to be a slight increase in b/p ~20-30 minutes after dosing, and find myself a bit more likely to sweat. All that seems to pass rather quickly though, and I notice it less as the days go forward. I can’t tell what is happening with my libido at this time, but energy levels have been good! Also noting some vivid dreams. Overall, it hasn’t caused me any sides that make me feel uneasy thus far.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too bad I can’t do more direct shoulder work on this run (as of now anyway). Looking at my second pic above, they seem disproportionately underdeveloped. My lower stomach jelly roll is the other area in need of the most improvement.

I suspect Dienogen is supposed to help with joints as some say 19-nors claim to?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Disclaimer time:

I was already using 4-DHEA and some epiandro/androsterone products for the past 6 weeks? Also TD 7-Keto, Invictus, as well as True Shred for the past 2 months. Then I took a brief break from it all to have some hormones checked just over a week ago. This is story in itself and agreeably atypical, but let’s just say it was not a full panel (not per my choice) and my test came back mid-range. That’s all a story for another time..

Anyway, I know what these other products in themselves have been doing or not doing for me in isolation. I just got back from the gym and strength/endurance is definitely already up! Definitely felt more pumped as well- though vascularity wasn’t noted to be increased intra workout. I came home and had a protein shake so I am feeling much better about myself.:D

No significant sides to note yet, except for what feels to be a slight increase in b/p ~20-30 minutes after dosing, and find myself a bit more likely to sweat. All that seems to pass rather quickly though, and I notice it less as the days go forward. I can’t tell what is happening with my libido at this time, but energy levels have been good! Also noting some vivid dreams. Overall, it hasn’t caused me any sides that make me feel uneasy thus far.
Does your blood pressure go back down soon after it increases?? You mention you notice it less, but have you checked? I'm just curious.

I'll be following to see how Dienogen works for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Too bad I can’t do more direct shoulder work on this run (as of now anyway). Looking at my second pic above, they seem disproportionately underdeveloped. My lower stomach jelly roll is the other area in need of the most improvement.

I suspect Dienogen is supposed to help with joints as some say 19-nors claim to?
What's the shoulder issue, I had a lot of shoulder problems a few months back. Between starting my pressing days with rotator cuff exercises, finding a few exercises that are pain free and additional shoulder stuff it's completely gone away.

At first I actually had to break up shoulders over the week, like 5-6 sets of side laterals after chest and rear delts after back. Shoulder presses with a limited range of motion for constant tension. There's ways around shoulder pain and possibly fixing it unless it's something that needs surgery.

I actually need my right rotator cuff done and the Dr. Told me to keep training it, if the muscles around it get weak it's gonna get worse

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Following along. I also bought some Dien to add with my current stack.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you currently doing any cardio ?
I always take the stairs at work (4 flights), often go on a swift walk for 3.75 miles on sunny days, and occasionally play tennis. I don’t necessarily hate having more of a cardio regimen (for the first week), but in my free time I prioritize/enjoy lifting instead...who doesn’t!

When I find the right anabolic, I lean out very nicely without cardio :sneaky:

Does your blood pressure go back down soon after it increases?? You mention you notice it less, but have you checked? I'm just curious.

I'll be following to see how Dienogen works for you.
It’s more like a head rush and slight feeling of a bounding pulse. These mild symptoms don’t last long…maybe 1 hr. I don’t know any of that for a fact though, as I don’t have a home blood pressure monitor. I work at a hospital so I should have checked it last night. Turns out I got too busy, and I forgot 🤷‍♂️. Obviously it wasn’t bothering me too much! It’s kind of like a milder version of the rush you get when you take a potent stimulant.

What's the shoulder issue, I had a lot of shoulder problems a few months back. Between starting my pressing days with rotator cuff exercises, finding a few exercises that are pain free and additional shoulder stuff it's completely gone away.

At first I actually had to break up shoulders over the week, like 5-6 sets of side laterals after chest and rear delts after back. Shoulder presses with a limited range of motion for constant tension. There's ways around shoulder pain and possibly fixing it unless it's something that needs surgery.

I actually need my right rotator cuff done and the Dr. Told me to keep training it, if the muscles around it get weak it's gonna get worse
I’m quite sure it involves my anterior and/or medial deltoid muscle- or likely a mildish tendinitis. I strained it when leaning down over a hospital bed to grip a sheet to help slide a patient up in bed. They didn’t look all that heavy, but they were like a sack of potatoes. Completely dead weight- in fact, I think they are now dead.

It has been mild from the start, and I am nearing the end of my second bottle of BPC-157. It has been 5 or 6 weeks from the initial injury and it’s definitely still nagging. Mostly problematic with lateral dumbbell raises- so I haven’t been doing anything of that nature. A dumbbell shoulder press is quite doable, but I am babying those still.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO, you should put a priority on being able to check your BP regularly.

I probably don't have to tell you that sometimes high BP comes with no real symptoms. So conversely, slight simptoms Sometimes point to Very High BP.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I probably don't have to tell you that sometimes high BP comes with no real symptoms. So conversely, slight simptoms Sometimes point to Very High BP.
Yes! I suppose I should pick one up next time I am out and about. I was always curious about using one for other purposes anyway..

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's diet going to be like? I imagine with this plus arimihex, you could lean out on this stack.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's diet going to be like? I imagine with this plus arimihex, you could lean out on this stack.
I have never tracked macros or counted calories and usually have a reasonable diet. Cleaner in the spring/summer months for sure. I rarely have junk food and avoid breads and other high carb foods. Meats, protein shakes, scrambled eggs, salads, deli meat/cheese makes up the bulk of my diet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

My aunt with no known health problems or symptoms was walking around at 165/90 for God knows how long. Only reason she found out was she hurt her ankle and went to the er and the checked her bp as part of the check in process

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have never tracked macros or counted calories and usually have a reasonable diet. Cleaner in the spring/summer months for sure. I rarely have junk food and avoid breads and other high carb foods. Meats, protein shakes, scrambled eggs, salads, deli meat/cheese makes up the bulk of my diet.
Don't be scared of carbs, carbs don't make you fat, eating too much food makes you fat. Carbs are protein sparing, and for better at aiding in muscle growth then fat is. Also I don't know if a lot of ppl know this but low carb and keto diets impare your thyroid function. Long term that will make weight loss much harder

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't be scared of carbs, carbs don't make you fat, eating too much food makes you fat. Carbs are protein sparing, and for better at aiding in muscle growth then fat is. Also I don't know if a lot of ppl know this but low carb and keto diets impare your thyroid function. Long term that will make weight loss much harder
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that in regard to thyroid function. Oh, I certainly get my fair share of carbs regardless. There was a time when I did the “Atkins diet” back in the day and was also running Dymetadrine Xtreme with ephedra in 2004. I definitely got ripped and people accused me of doing steroids. Maybe I was 🤷‍♂️.
I’m certainly not the only person to report extreme results from that product and other similar classic ephedra products.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Y
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that in regard to thyroid function. Oh, I certainly get my fair share of carbs regardless. There was a time when I did the “Atkins diet” back in the day and was also running Dymetadrine Xtreme with ephedra in 2004. I definitely got ripped and people accused me of doing steroids. Maybe I was 🤷‍♂️.
I’m certainly not the only person to report extreme results from that product and other similar classic ephedra products.
Ya, it's something like after x amount of time under 100gm a day. It's not something that's going to happen over night, I just wanted to throw that out there cus I hate the carb phobia so many ppl have, not pointing at you, just in general

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i will point out that this is why BBers dont do regular keto.. or at least shouldnt.
cyclic keto diets and timed keto diets avoid this and actually upregulate insulin sensitivity and keep other hormones somewhat stable.
strait keto is no beuno for muscle building.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is as far as I have gotten with checking my b/p and just picked up this spectacular unit on my way home from work this morning. My g/f works from home now thanks to China, and has been up my ass all morning.

64834B79-E70C-4B13-8741-5E174EEAEE90.jpeg

If she catches me using it, she will nag me relentlessly on why I think I am dying. Or question me on what I am taking that would make me concerned about my b/p. It will have to wait for now…

It’s hard to believe I’m on day #8 of Dienogen. I haven’t really noticed anything, but my work schedule has kept me out of the gym for 4 days, if I were to include today. Usually I don’t get tied up for this long when life/work doesn’t allow me to do anything else but life and work. Happens occasionally though for sure.

It will be interesting to assess my b/p as I may be upping the dose. Or stopping if it appears I am on the verge of death 🤷🏼‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is as far as I have gotten with checking my b/p and just picked up this spectacular unit on my way home from work this morning. My g/f works from home now thanks to China, and has been up my ass all morning.

View attachment 206019

If she catches me using it, she will nag me relentlessly on why I think I am dying. Or question me on what I am taking that would make me concerned about my b/p. It will have to wait for now…

It’s hard to believe I’m on day #8 of Dienogen. I haven’t really noticed anything, but my work schedule has kept me out of the gym for 4 days, if I were to include today. Usually I don’t get tied up for this long when life/work doesn’t allow me to do anything else but life and work. Happens occasionally though for sure.

It will be interesting to assess my b/p as I may be upping the dose. Or stopping if it appears I am on the verge of death 🤷🏼‍♂️
Always check your bp first thing in the morning when you wake up for a accurate reading, as the day goes on it will rise because of your activity level, stress, workouts ect. Those numbers won't be as meaningful.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK here we go. I just woke up within the past hour and haven’t dosed anything yet. My last dose of Dienogen was about 12 hrs ago which was 50mg (I bring it to work). I’m still doing the 50mg x 2 at this point and am due for a dose now.

Anyway: I just did 2 reading on my left arm:
130/82
137/76

1 reading on my right arm:
134/77

For reference, I looked up previous values in my phone app for PCP visits..

May 26th (roughly 1 month ago):
125/81

November 2019:
135/89

Nothing all that concerning, and I haven’t taken any of my cycle support yet either…forgot this morning :oops:. I am using the latest version of OL Kings Shield. Time to dose some Dienogen and ancillaries!

Update: B/P left arm ~ 40 minutes post Dienogen dosed at 50mg= 133/77 so appears to be unaffected!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a couple pics from this morning before working out. This is also before my morning dose of Dienogen, but I did take 300mg oral epiandro, 75mg Androsterone, and 1 cap Andro The Giant (4-DHEA). Slightly different angle with the pics, but I’m not looking like as much of a fatty. This is a bit more accurate to how I have been looking- at least in my eyes. Maybe the Dienogen is also giving me a slightly leaner look regardless without me realizing it.

I know some of you must have been thinking what the hell is this guy doing even taking Dienolone? He should be applying to be a contestant on The Biggest Loser! I was kind of thinking the same after viewing that second pic in my first post:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yes, I am hairy. That is the way I roll…

6B431E9C-8D68-4908-B65E-761E7FDEA93B.jpeg
963F5A0D-1D52-456F-91CA-1B5B42B78016.jpeg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
My gut's bigger (I blame the Coors) so you're not alone.

I got my Dienogen yesterday and applied it after that afternoon's workout. Eager for when it starts to kick in. Started with 100mg, gonna run that till I'm through with it.

Keep after it!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My gut's bigger (I blame the Coors) so you're not alone.

I got my Dienogen yesterday and applied it after that afternoon's workout. Eager for when it starts to kick in. Started with 100mg, gonna run that till I'm through with it.

Keep after it!
Yes, I drank nearly every day (never before work) from last fall up until coming up on 2 months now probably. The stress from taking care of China virus patients and the associated demands within the hospital was brutal. So happy to say that I am not dependent on the alcohol anymore.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am now up to 75mg x 2 doses as of today. Just got back from a killer workout! I worked in some dumbell shoulder presses as well, and shoulder was feeling very good.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am now up to 75mg x 2 doses as of today. Just got back from a killer workout! I worked in some dumbell shoulder presses as well, and shoulder was feeling very good.
You’re dosing 150mg? How’s the bp?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re dosing 150mg? How’s the bp?
Just checked: 132/82 and that is having worked out not too long ago using a stim PWO. Also taking tadalafil though- like 5mg.

I have yet to apply my second 75mg dose for today though either..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My b/p may actually be lower than my readings. I friggin hate that sensation of feeling my bounding pulse as the cuff slowly deflates. It freaks me out! I have to do my best to remove myself from the situation to even stay still :LOL:

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey @Ricky10, I tried to reply to your post with updated pics, but it won’t let me quote it for some reason. The following was what I wanted to reply with though:

Don’t beat yourself up bro. I’m sure there are plenty of dudes in a worse position after all the lockdowns. It’s really not even that bad man. I gotta give you props for posting pictures of yourself without a shirt on too. I don’t care what anyone says, it takes some balls to put yourself out there like that and I, for one, wouldn’t post pics of me right now with a shirt ON. So seriously, don’t be so hard on yourself (I’m being a total and complete hypocrite right now lol).

That said, if you’re eating at or just below maintenance, dien will help strip some fat. It did for me anyway. It’s not going to be a ton, but I definitely noticed my waistline shrivel during my run.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey @Ricky10, I tried to reply to your post with updated pics, but it won’t let me quote it for some reason. The following was what I wanted to reply with though:

Don’t beat yourself up bro. I’m sure there are plenty of dudes in a worse position after all the lockdowns. It’s really not even that bad man. I gotta give you props for posting pictures of yourself without a shirt on too. I don’t care what anyone says, it takes some balls to put yourself out there like that and I, for one, wouldn’t post pics of me right now with a shirt ON. So seriously, don’t be so hard on yourself (I’m being a total and complete hypocrite right now lol).

That said, if you’re eating at or just below maintenance, dien will help strip some fat. It did for me anyway. It’s not going to be a ton, but I definitely noticed my waistline shrivel during my run.
It's probably the site's new anti-(spam?) Software. It will sometimes not allow some pics to be posted. Sometimes even emoji.