Does Dienogen by Apex Alchemy have what it takes to impress Ricky?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey @Ricky10, I tried to reply to your post with updated pics, but it won’t let me quote it for some reason. The following was what I wanted to reply with though:

Don’t beat yourself up bro. I’m sure there are plenty of dudes in a worse position after all the lockdowns. It’s really not even that bad man. I gotta give you props for posting pictures of yourself without a shirt on too. I don’t care what anyone says, it takes some balls to put yourself out there like that and I, for one, wouldn’t post pics of me right now with a shirt ON. So seriously, don’t be so hard on yourself (I’m being a total and complete hypocrite right now lol).

That said, if you’re eating at or just below maintenance, dien will help strip some fat. It did for me anyway. It’s not going to be a ton, but I definitely noticed my waistline shrivel during my run.
I’m actually fairly level headed about my appearance (slightly obsessive), but I have come across the magic bullet more than once so here we are with Dienogen. I think there is a level of reality someone must accept though once you move beyond 40 years old, unless you are extremely diligent and/or genetically blessed. I’m definitely not either one but over the years I have been very consistent with hitting the weights, so I am proud of that. I don’t think the first pics represented me very well (I wasn’t even standing up straight) so I decided to do some updated pics rather early. Since I’m not outlining my workouts, the proof will strictly be in the pudding- or pics as this case may be.

I appreciate your kind words though and your own Dienogen log features some mighty impressive pics with your shirt on regardless. The pursuit of what we think we want ourselves to look like is what motivates us.
It's probably the site's new anti-(spam?) Software. It will sometimes not allow some pics to be posted. Sometimes even emoji.
That must be why I have been having trouble editing any posts within this log with pics or emojis. Typical that it had to happen when I finally decide to log something of this nature! I just had remove emojis to post this..

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m actually fairly level headed about my appearance (slightly obsessive), but I have come across the magic bullet more than once so here we are with Dienogen. I think there is a level of reality someone must accept though once you move beyond 40 years old, unless you are extremely diligent and/or genetically blessed. I’m definitely not either one but over the years I have been very consistent with hitting the weights, so I am proud of that. I don’t think the first pics represented me very well (I wasn’t even standing up straight) so I decided to do some updated pics rather early. Since I’m not outlining my workouts, the proof will strictly be in the pudding- or pics as this case may be.

I appreciate your kind words though and your own Dienogen log features some mighty impressive pics with your shirt on regardless. The pursuit of what we think we want ourselves to look like is what motivates us.

That must be why I have been having trouble editing any posts within this log with pics or emojis. Typical that it had to happen when I finally decide to log something of this nature! I just had remove emojis to post this..
Consistently lifting is definitely something to be proud of, and I totally hear you on the over 40 thing. I’m not genetically gifted either and have to bust my a$$ for every little bit of improvement, more so after my mid 30s. After 40 it’s even harder. Look at one doughnut and bam, right to the waistline. Stupid delicious doughnuts lol.

Anyway, hope the bump in dosage agrees with you man. This stuff is magical at 100mg daily but I would have done the same thing if my body would have allowed it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Consistently lifting is definitely something to be proud of, and I totally hear you on the over 40 thing. I’m not genetically gifted either and have to bust my a$$ for every little bit of improvement, more so after my mid 30s. After 40 it’s even harder. Look at one doughnut and bam, right to the waistline. Stupid delicious doughnuts lol.

Anyway, hope the bump in dosage agrees with you man. This stuff is magical at 100mg daily but I would have done the same thing if my body would have allowed it.
Going from mid 30’s to mid 40’s is like living in an entirely different vessel. It kind of pisses me off..

My weakness has never been sweats and I only touch them when I have to at Birthdays and holidays. It’s pizza, Chinese food, etc that gets me excited!

I guess I will find out if my body can handle the 150mg 😆😆

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t sweat the small stuff, my man. You clearly have a solid muscle base. Building that is the hard part. Takes years. Cutting is easy. Takes weeks/months. You’re gonna look awesome once you melt that little layer of fat away. I’ll be following along to see how Dienogen treats ya.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The past two days have mostly been a wash. Yesterday we hosted a very emotional memorial service for my best friend who died this past January at the hands of the fentanyl epidemic. Alcohol was involved and I didn’t want to stress my body with the Dienogen on top of that. Today was still emotional and of course I didn’t feel all that spectacular either. I‘m back on Dienogen today, but I still wanted to take take it a little easy on my body so I went back to 50mg x 2 likely just for today.

I just went for probably a 3.5- 4 mile walk and enjoyed some sun while sweating my balls off and trying to clear my head a bit. Back to work tomorrow (on day shifts again) and I am planning to attempt the 75mg x 2 again. Then I will be off for a couple days!

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The past two days have mostly been a wash. Yesterday we hosted a very emotional memorial service for my best friend who died this past January. Alcohol was involved and I didn’t want to stress my body with the Dienogen on top of that. Today was still emotional and of course I didn’t feel all that spectacular either. I‘m back on Dienogen today, but I still wanted to take take it a little easy on my body so I went back to 50mg x 2 likely just for today.

I just went for probably a 3.5- 4 mile walk and enjoyed some sun while trying to clear my head a bit. Back to work tomorrow (on day shifts again) and I am planning to attempt the 75mg x 2 again. Then I will be off for a couple days!
Sorry to hear that bro. I’m sure you’re accustomed to death being in the medical field, but it extra sucks when it’s a buddy. I can relate. Weights are great therapy though.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The past two days have mostly been a wash. Yesterday we hosted a very emotional memorial service for my best friend who died this past January at the hands of the fentanyl epidemic. Alcohol was involved and I didn’t want to stress my body with the Dienogen on top of that. Today was still emotional and of course I didn’t feel all that spectacular either. I‘m back on Dienogen today, but I still wanted to take take it a little easy on my body so I went back to 50mg x 2 likely just for today.

I just went for probably a 3.5- 4 mile walk and enjoyed some sun while sweating my balls off and trying to clear my head a bit. Back to work tomorrow (on day shifts again) and I am planning to attempt the 75mg x 2 again. Then I will be off for a couple days!
I recently lost a friend to the same epidemic. Over the years I’ve lost many, honestly. It never gets easier. I’m sorry for your loss.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear that bro. I’m sure you’re accustomed to death being in the medical field, but it extra sucks when it’s a buddy. I can relate. Weights are great therapy though.
It definitely added fuel to the fire when I was drinking over the fall/winter/spring. I had dealt with the death, but doing a memorial service and seeing all the people you associate with that person of course brought everything back and more. Weights are wonderful therapy, but today was definitely a walking day..
I recently lost a friend to the same epidemic. Over the years I’ve lost many, honestly. It never gets easier. I’m sorry for your loss.
It’s a very odd way to lose someone. There doesn’t seem to be enough awareness of the unknown and very prevalent dangers of buying a drug and receiving something entirely different and lethal. It’s like it’s not even talked about. My girlfriend lost her cousin due to fentanyl as well.
I am sorry for your loss. It sounds tragic.

As to moving from mid 30s to mid 40s, wait until you hit 60.
Thank you all!

Well it must plateau at some point!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It definitely added fuel to the fire when I was drinking over the fall/winter/spring. I had dealt with the death, but doing a memorial service and seeing all the people you associate with that person of course brought everything back and more. Weights are wonderful therapy, but today was definitely a walking day..

It’s a very odd way to lose someone. There doesn’t seem to be enough awareness of the unknown and very prevalent dangers of buying a drug and receiving something entirely different and lethal. It’s like it’s not even talked about. My girlfriend lost her cousin due to fentanyl as well.

Thank you all!

I feel for you, my friend.

I've lost a Lot of friends over the past five years.
Not just from drugs (although some).
I tell you brother, one of their passing Really affected me HARD.
After I recovered after that loss, I determined that I wouldn't let others losing their lives damage mine to that degree anymore.
I still mourn for them (I just recently found out that Another great guy is gone), I just mourn, and make myself move on.

Take care brother!

I'm enjoying your log.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel for you, my friend.

I've lost a Lot of friends over the past five years.
Not just from drugs (although some).
I tell you brother, one of their passing Really affected me HARD.
After I recovered after that loss, I determined that I wouldn't let others losing their lives damage mine to that degree anymore.
I still mourn for them (I just recently found out that Another great guy is gone), I just mourn, and make myself move on.

Take care brother!

I'm enjoying your log.
We certainly all have tragic losses..

My mother when I was 22 years old was the worst for me, but this was also right up there. What’s equally or more troubling was watching my father endure all that he did. I don’t know what was worse..

Now seeing my best friend’s mother with her life shattered is so hard to watch. They turn into a shell of themselves that struggles to just go through the motions. After a few years, my father found love again, and himself. We are not so optimistic that my best friend‘s mother will recover.

I scattered his ashes yesterday, as his mother couldn’t do it. I told her in advance that it would be my honor to do so!

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still holding size and looking full! Once you cut down to around 12-15, you’ll be looking pretty freaky. I’m telling you man , add 15 mins of post workout cardio 3 x a week . Just doing that will speed the progress quite a bit. Cardio is underrated

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is dienolone feeling more of a wet compound for you or dry? Even in terms of joints? I’m curious.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you all!

man, I’m sorry to hear this. Please stay on the path and continue to pray

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still holding size and looking full! Once you cut down to around 12-15, you’ll be looking pretty freaky. I’m telling you man , add 15 mins of post workout cardio 3 x a week . Just doing that will speed the progress quite a bit. Cardio is underrated
Thanks! I like freaky…

I don’t necessarily hate the idea of working in some post workout cardio. However, I’m more likely to work some jogging into my walking days. I can’t make any promises on either one though!
Is dienolone feeling more of a wet compound for you or dry? Even in terms of joints? I’m curious.
If seems to feel wet in terms of strength and it’s very easy on the joints. Dry in the sense that there there seems to be zero additional bloat or glycogen retention. It’s like a hybrid 🚙

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trust me... when you go to 150 per day the glycogen retention becomes insane. this sh17 is about the only thing ive seen make u look like you were born on superdrol. i agree it acts kinda like a hybrid..

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
trust me... when you go to 150 per day the glycogen retention becomes insane. this sh17 is about the only thing ive seen make u look like you were born on superdrol. i agree it acts kinda like a hybrid..
Shyt blew me up and threw 15lb on me real quick. Love this compound

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! I gotta say I am definitely a fan of glycogen retention, so that would be welcomed. I actually stayed at 100mg yesterday when I worked, so today I am back to the 150mg daily dose. Will ride that out for a bit and continue with that if I note the additional benefits..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think i remember reading that there was a methyl dienolone, n was the strongest designer that ever was... however, it either had terrible oral availability, or wasn't really M.D., back when everyone just capped it and sold whatever on the grey market. the people who ate enough loved it. (reminds me of mithras) then there was the infamous x-tren which i believe was also PH to dienolone.
all in all its just finding the right dose for what u want in regards to ones goals. Its going to suck not having it around any moar.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So here I am at day 16 and I have been a little quiet about things lately, and there was a reason. While I was mostly noting some increased strength and endurance in the gym as of late, I was actually getting quite discouraged and questioning if this was agreeing with me and was considering stopping my run very early. I’m not particularly talking about my belly fat vanishing overnight, as I am realistic, but when looking in the mirror I wasn’t getting that look of starting to look ripped that has impressed me from my prohormone runs in the past. I usually react to things very quickly.

That all changed this morning when I got home and looked in the mirror. My arms are starting to look much more defined- my bicep bellies were really full and popping without even flexing in the least! My confidence and excitement in running this product have been renewed. People weren’t kidding, 150mg daily dosing seems to be the golden ticket. Crossing my fingers that it wasn't just a fluke and that the party has begun!

I would throw up some pics but I just got home from work (yes- nights again), and am on call for tonight :mad::mad::mad::mad:. I gots to get some rest! On a side note, my weiner is still working well so far..

Pics will come soon once work settles..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I was not called in to work tonight 🥵

There is a good chance I will get some updated pics on here tomorrow. I can’t do it right now because my GF is here. Similar to the fact that I am a closet blood pressure taker, I am also a closet picture taker. There can be no distractions or any threat of someone popping in at the wrong time. Also, there is just something that doesn’t feel quite right about taking selfie bod pics at night. It’s definitely a morning thing or early afternoon latest!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK…here goes nothin. This is after my morning dose of 75mg Dienogen, as well as my 4-DHEA/Epiandro/Androsterone at mild dosing thus far today. No workout yet, but I will be. I tried to match the prior views/angles as best I could..

DC230829-4E26-42CD-A217-381EF72AA534.jpeg
A0842180-9046-4DD3-9BF4-27AB0EB00109.jpeg

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is one with my arm raised but not flexed, just to illustrate what I mentioned yesterday with my muscle bellies starting to pop. This is definitely something new as of late that I attribute to the Dienogen. I like it!

7E40E996-3593-4193-9B98-C6C63492A07C.jpeg

One of these times I will have to work some flexing pecs in here and blow everyone’s mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey @nostrum420

I was curious if you have any reason to believe the TD carriers of Iconic products would disrupt the integrity of the TD delivery system of your products?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey @nostrum420

I was curious if you have any reason to believe the TD carriers of Iconic products would disrupt the integrity of the TD delivery system of your products?
Nothing springs to mind.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing springs to mind.
Nice! I guess I was more so kind of thinking that applying Iconic products after your products might sacrifice the protective barrier that yours offer. I’m probably just overthinking it though, which is what I do best!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! I guess I was more so kind of thinking that applying Iconic products after your products might sacrifice the protective barrier that yours offer. I’m probably just overthinking it though, which is what I do best!
Ummm, maaaaybe a little but they have emollients of their own. It's really NBD.

Here's something that'll bake your noodle. Why do people worry about 2 different products one on top of the other but then also ask me to make multi-ingredient-combo products? 🤔

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not gonna lie, that would be nice generally speaking. I remember a few years ago when I think you included laxogenin in many of your products. And then you would also combine Vitamin C 2-phosphate with Urolthin-B for example. Can’t remember what that was called..

Of course I don’t need any of that at this moment. I have my hands full with all that I have going on now!

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is one with my arm raised but not flexed, just to illustrate what I mentioned yesterday with my muscle bellies starting to pop. This is definitely something new as of late that I attribute to the Dienogen. I like it!

View attachment 206400

One of these times I will have to work some flexing pecs in here and blow everyone’s mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Digging the stache too

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Digging the stache too
Oh, I don’t have a mustache, at least not on my face anyway.…it’s a goatee! I had to shave my beard when the China virus started due to work. Can’t sacrifice that N95 seal with facial hair but it’s perfectly fine to reuse the same mask multiple times a day while storing it in a paper bag in between! Sometimes you just want to slap people silly..

Most of the time I should say..

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 206400

Looking slightly leaner and definitely popping more. It''s noticeable in the delts , upper chest and biceps.

Also , had a question for you Ricky. Have you tried methyldienolone back in the day? Would love to hear your comparison with basic dienolone