Restarting

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well it's Sunday. Which means my lazy day. Slept like doo doo. Woke up with my back in knots. Gonna try and stretch it out and knock out some core work this afternoon.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
image-1350050165.jpg

Well adding a lil cheating into my diet today. Been starving for two days I feel. On the list:

10 Brussel sprouts split and seasoned
2 tbsp avocado oil
2 strips turkey bacon sliced and chunked to cover

Delicious

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Lots of good mobility work at home today. Brutal attack on my core throughout the day. Gotta hit up my last shake and some plank work then I'm calling it a day. Tossed a notebook in my gym bag for tomorrow. Gonna take notes and tweak my routines this week. I'll have the updates/weight posted daily hopefully.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Good day at the gym. Did a lil rotation to my lifts starting this week. Finally wrote my workout down too.

Warm up:
185 smith machine squat 5x10
110 lying leg curls 3 x10
Wide grip pull -ups 1x5

Workout:
Weighted dips 5x5

Banded/chained close grip smith press
5x5 @125. Not sure of chain weight or band res

Rope push downs
5x5 @ 150

Ez bar skull crushers
5x5 @ 70

Straight bar push downs with my fat grips
5x5 & 90

Overhead dumb bell extensions
5x5 @ 65

Overhead rope extensions
5x5 @ 120

30 mins cardio
15% incline @ 3.5mph

10 mins abs

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so how did the holiday treat you there mr. wrench?
everything kosher?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
What's up everybody?? I know I've been Mia but I'm back on the train and time to catch back up. Had a lil extra portion of drama in my life lately so I was in need if a lil extra stress relief. And what's the best way for that?? Let's go kill stuff....rawr lol. Had some buddies show up with a bunch of guns, dogs, and preposterous amounts of testosterone. So we went bear hunting. Success. I had a blast. Got the chance to get some much needed stress of me and free my mind some. No gym in sight so I felt a bit lost as my work of late however I preplanned for that. I took my trx and volunteered to cut all the firewood. So not a complete loss. However the food in this situation was no where near up to par for what I wanted. But u can't have ur proverbial cake and eat it too. So I changed some healthy food in for a healthy dose of good times In which I was in need of. But like I've been doing with everything else I did what I could. Ate as much meat and eggs as possible. Stayed away from all the alcohol and junk food. And did as little sitting around as possible. Not gonna hit the gym today. Gonna relax and let my body rest. Ain't done that much terrain walking in a long time. Gonna eat right all day , drink gallons of water that I been missing , and try and get some quality sleep. But tomorrow imma hit the gym like it owes me money

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up everybody?? I know I've been Mia but I'm back on the train and time to catch back up. Had a lil extra portion of drama in my life lately so I was in need if a lil extra stress relief. And what's the best way for that?? Let's go kill stuff....rawr lol. Had some buddies show up with a bunch of guns, dogs, and preposterous amounts of testosterone. So we went bear hunting. Success. I had a blast. Got the chance to get some much needed stress of me and free my mind some. No gym in sight so I felt a bit lost as my work of late however I preplanned for that. I took my trx and volunteered to cut all the firewood. So not a complete loss. However the food in this situation was no where near up to par for what I wanted. But u can't have ur proverbial cake and eat it too. So I changed some healthy food in for a healthy dose of good times In which I was in need of. But like I've been doing with everything else I did what I could. Ate as much meat and eggs as possible. Stayed away from all the alcohol and junk food. And did as little sitting around as possible. Not gonna hit the gym today. Gonna relax and let my body rest. Ain't done that much terrain walking in a long time. Gonna eat right all day , drink gallons of water that I been missing , and try and get some quality sleep. But tomorrow imma hit the gym like it owes me money
Nice. Any luck with the hunt?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Nice. Any luck with the hunt?
Yeah. We got a big black bear. We didn't get it weighed or anything. Also I haven't seen to many up close to compare. There was 6 of us. Everybody went home with two big coolers full of meat.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. We got a big black bear. We didn't get it weighed or anything. Also I haven't seen to many up close to compare. There was 6 of us. Everybody went home with two big coolers full of meat.
Never eaten bear before. I don't think you're allowed to hunt them here...

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Never eaten bear before. I don't think you're allowed to hunt them here...
It's not an easy taste to compare. I've only
Ate it in burgers or stew. Don't know if u ever had wild goose , which is more like steak than chicken, but is has a taste close to that I think. Beefy but tangy kinda. Just a strong wild taste. Real greasy if u don't brown it a lil and drain it before u actually cook it.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
so how did the holiday treat you there mr. wrench? everything kosher?
I handled like a real og. I killed stuff lol. Went bear hunting with some friends. Not a typical Christmas but by far an excellent way to spend it.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
How are the workouts going?
My typical gym stuff i put on hold for the last week. But I used the **** outta my trx with the absence of the gym. All in all progress is still happening so I'm stoked still. But got my nose back to the grind stone this week.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well back at the swol shop this morning. Slammed out a good back work out. Gonna grub out then post my routine.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Speaking of fun this is how the gym played out for me today:

Warm up:

Bar bell shrugs
10x10 @ 185

ISO machine shrugs
3x10 @ 300

Pull-ups
5x5 with grip/ width variation ea set

Workout:

Meadows row
5x5 @ 95

Hammer grip lat pull downs
5x5 @ 225

Reverse incline db rows
5x5 @ 55

Straight arm pull downs
5x5 @ 150

Bent over smith machine rows
5x5 @ 95. Chained and banded
Chain weight and band res unknown

Wide grip tbar cable pull downs
5x5 @ 160

Seated cable rows
5x5 @ 150

Reeves variation deadlift
5x5 @ 95.

Today is usually one of my cardio days but had to cut my workout a lil short today. But all in all a good day considering I missed a week in my routine.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of trap work there holmes. You trying to build pillows?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well the new year is upon us. Seems like almost everybody u talk to has the get in shape resolution that they r in love with until February lol. My fitness goals are simple. Be fitter tomorrow than I am today. I don't need a new year for that. So other than getting in shape I hope uve all found some choice resolutions and I hope u find the means to stick to them. Some of mine:
Smile more , yell less.
Be late more often , I rush far to much
Care less about the dumb stuff
Let go of the things that bring me down.

Happy holidays everyone.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
looks like a solid and worthy list there, sir
best to you in reaching your goals in the upcoming year
stay thirsty my friend

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Fail!!! Shaked up , juiced up , pumped up.... Bag was packed motivation was high. Stupid gym was closed. Ghey

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
:lol:
go run around outside for awhile, burn that angst off bro

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fail!!! Shaked up , juiced up , pumped up.... Bag was packed motivation was high. Stupid gym was closed. Ghey
Burn that motha' down!!

Wow, that is an epic fail. They're going to miss out on a lot of sales from hungover resolution'ers.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Burn that motha' down!! Wow, that is an epic fail. They're going to miss out on a lot of sales from hungover resolution'ers.
That's what I thought. Today should be their highest sales days. Poor business choice. Hit up my home stuff is my next plan of action. Seriously disappointed gym.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well my gym schedule has been jacked up all week. So tomorrow will be chest day. A good ol classic. Pound out a crushing day. At least for myself. Some of the stuff a few of u guys do I find mind boggeling. I'm stoked though. Haven't had a good chest day in a week which seems like forever. Since the gym was closed today I focused on what I could at home. Trx, core work , Lots of push ups , and some med ball work. Not my preference for today but gotta work with what ya got.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well was a great bad day in the gym lol. Had pretty severe back spasms after my first set of warm up squats that lasted through the entirety of my session. Then at the very end of my routine I managed to drop a plate on my hand which was kind enough to break it. Fml. But had a good lift session honestly. Gonna grub then I'll get my workout posted.