RELEASE THE VANILLA ICECREAM! (Giveaway and news)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second times the charm?
Cannibal Kraken is back with a new flavor. Vanilla bean ice cream dream.

Okay, maybe the name needs a little work but its finally here!

Real quick history lesson:
Our old vanilla was...."not great" often being described as "okay" and "meh", so.... We discontinued the flavor. Seeing the trend of many other supplement companies go with the basic chocolate and vanilla, we tried to be different with Cannibal kraken when it first came out. First 2 flavors were chocolate and strawbloody cheesecake. I even have the pre production label our graphic artist threw together. Take a look.
12697011_942046232570323_4002657830449078925_o.jpg

Fast forward to now. Two flavors later and we are still getting asked "wheres the vanilla?" or " when is vanilla coming back?". We never knew how much our community wanted vanilla until it was gone. Well...we have listened and let me introduce Vanilla Bean Dream Team
vanilla dream.png

To be clear, This is a vanilla bean icecream type flavor and its also made with the most premium flavoring we could get this time around. If you know anything about manufacturing supplements and flavoring this can get pretty expensive but it was important for us to get it RIGHT this time.
Through many months of planning and tweaking, we NAILED IT! We take community feedback very seriously and want 2 of our am family members to try 2 FULL 5lb TUBS of one most baller protein powders on the market ! So....to win simply....

Sign up to the newsletter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe and post below.

Also, a bit of exciting news regarding Kraken, This isn't even our final flavor this year. Expect some....unique flavors coming soon. Also, everyone can get some samples by emailing [email protected] (me) to get some samples of this regardless if you win. I usually take care of sample request fast and easy because our sample process has been STREAMLINED!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I like to keep one vanilla one chocolate one strawberry and then an exotic flavor. I ran out of vanilla last week and normally do my ordering on fridays ((coincide with payday :)) I'm signed up for the newsletter!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Vanilla bean ice cream dream...lol say that 5 times fast.

Sounds great though. I would love to try it.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Personally I like to keep one vanilla one chocolate one strawberry and then an exotic flavor. I ran out of vanilla last week and normally do my ordering on fridays ((coincide with payday :)) I'm signed up for the newsletter!
I am so boring. I always get vanilla. Every single time lol

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
subbed to the newsletter and in! I appreciate a good vanilla now... if it can come close to the OG Scivation or PES, I'm game

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mmmm strawberry cheesecake

Lets see if these flavors can stand up to my current favorite

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have to agree. I tried every single flavor upon release. The strawberry and orange were your best by far.. The vanilla was so middle of the road. it was almost bland.

Really happy to see you took the feedback as a company and reformulated a bigger and better project. got to love that about C&P. They just keep striving to improve.
I look forward to the reviews. I am currently running Predator, and it is hands down one of the best GDA Products ever made . PERIOD. If you guys have not had a chance to look into it , you really should.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff. Excited to hear feedback and more info on the susequent flavor release.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange? You guys have orange? Where have I been? Is it like orange creamsicle?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orange? You guys have orange? Where have I been? Is it like orange creamsicle?
Its not an orange creamsicle per say. Its a very bold orange with a slight aftertaste of a creamsicle. It needs to be sweeter to be a creamsicle. It is easily their best flavor next to strawberry cheesecake.

I would give a slight edge to Promore in the orange creamsicle department (just being 100% Honest)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! You guys keep throwing jabs and hooks. I'm still recovering from the last emails on release of red sky and greens! Haha excited to see what else you guys bring this year! (Btw, i do not want to be entered into this giveaway)

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Subbed and In! Vanilla is always my go to protein.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If a company can nail vanilla, they have my vote. Vanilla is a hard flavor to really nail down.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
A whole 5lb tub is super generous! Whoever wins will be super lucky. I haven't had vanilla in a long time so no comparison for this. Good luck to everyone (I'm subscribed, but not entering)

comtox

Awards
Subscribed, I would love to try Chaos And Pain Whey, I'm about to use Cannibal Alpha for the second time :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Signed up and ready to try !!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed up to Cannibal Kraken's newsletter.

Would love to take this Vanilla bean ice cream dream. I'm dieting aggressively losing body fat quite quickly and get protein in frequently I went through a container of two pounds whey in a week, recently, so I could go through this pretty fast.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am so boring. I always get vanilla. Every single time lol
Boring is okay, as long as you're okay with it. To some people I may be boring, I love what I do, and it keeps me excited it keeps me focused, =-)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm signed up and I do enjoy the Strawberry Cheesecake. I would love to review the new Vanilla flavor!

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Signed up from the Gaia giveaway :) would love to mix this with the Gaia for a post-workout nutrient bomb!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Already signed up for the newsletter.. and IN. if this Vanilla is as good as the strawberry is i cant wait. !!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of the straw bloody cheesecake- flavor wise I didn't like it. It tasted very cheesecake like but low on the strawberry flavor. However I love the GAIA I just got and it been a god sent. Taste is great and overall health is great-going to bathroom better.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Applied. Vanilla is soo versatile, by itself, with some instant expresso, pudding with cinnamon and the list goes on

muskate

muskate

Awards
Boring is okay, as long as you're okay with it. To some people I may be boring, I love what I do, and it keeps me excited it keeps me focused, =-)
I'm a simple guy. People always ask me 'don't get you bored eating the same food everyday?'

Not really. If anything, it's just one less decision to make. Besides the portion sizes, I eat pretty much the same food every day 365 days a year.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! I love the Strawbloody Cheesecake flavor. Excited to try this, as the vanilla wasn't bad, just kinda meh ;)

deicide

deicide

Awards
signed up needz the gainz

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm home from the gym. Knocking out sample emails soon! So pumped we got an Amazing amount of response on the samples!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm home from the gym. Knocking out sample emails soon! So pumped we got an Amazing amount of response on the samples!
You got a spare one or two send one my way. Ill get you a full write up in a shake and in sludge for general feedback.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love a sample of the Cheesecake !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah this looks awesome ! I have always been more than satisfied with all the products from this line. Willing to do a video review and post up a review on here .
#beensignedsinceday1

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Been signed up. Email coming. I'd be happy to provide feedback on samples.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed up eons ago and the Kraken is still off flying around

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking 1 tomorrow. Also be sure to be signed up to our facebook and instagram. We are going to giveaway 1 tub on both of those.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got a sample of the straw bloody cheesecake- flavor wise I didn't like it. It tasted very cheesecake like but low on the strawberry flavor. However I love the GAIA I just got and it been a god sent. Taste is great and overall health is great-going to bathroom better.
Just found my review on it

Chaos and Pain Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Review

Taste

Strawberry Cheesecake – This is easily Chaos and Pain’s best flavor on their line. The strawberry flavor is rich and is the dominant aspect over the cheesecake portion. Most fruit flavors on the market have an artificial taste to them. This was offers a pure strawberry flavor with the aftertaste of a strawberries and cream. You won’t get a mouthful of New York style cheesecake flavor, but just enough to hold its flavors to the name. I would have to put this up there as one of the best strawberries I have had on the market. The old Oxy Elite Strawberry still holds the crown as the best made.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Sample Pack of the Strawberry Cheesecake and 4oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid. I have had no problems mixing any flavors off the C&P line.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

A combo of WPC and WPI with added xanthan gum. Even with the added thickener this protein mixes very thin and smooth. A very simple formula with not a lot of fillers added. C&P Decided to keep this one simple. Calories per serving it is on par with most protein powders on the market.

Flavors
Ranking of Flavors
1. Strawberry Cheesecake
2. Orange Cream
3. Vanilla
4. Chocolate
The Vanilla and chocolate are middle of the road. They are not bad flavors by any means, but nothing that sticks out of the pack. The orange cream was unique but could of used a bolder flavor to it. I wish to see more Orange flavors in the future on the protein market. Strawberry Cheesecake was easily the best out of the bunch.

pyrobatt

muskate

muskate

Awards
Picking 1 tomorrow. Also be sure to be signed up to our facebook and instagram. We are going to giveaway 1 tub on both of those.
I follow you guys on Facebook. Whats the instragam handle?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this and always have been signed up.