RELEASE THE VANILLA ICECREAM! (Giveaway and news)

muskate

muskate

Awards
Have you tried the Titan. I love it better than the CANNIBAL FEROX.
Never heard of it before so I just looked it up. Looks like a pretty potent pre.

I like the caffeine dosage of 275mg. A lot of those 'mega dose' pre-workouts with 400mg caffeine just make me sick.

200-300mg is the sweet spot for me.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it before so I just looked it up. Looks like a pretty potent pre.

I like the caffeine dosage of 275mg. A lot of those 'mega dose' pre-workouts with 400mg caffeine just make me sick.

200-300mg is the sweet spot for me.
I can take whatever but some combos of stims and caffeine give me issues but I can take 500mg of caffeine. Add yohimbe to 300 and I'm sweating bullets.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can take whatever but some combos of stims and caffeine give me issues but I can take 500mg of caffeine. Add yohimbe to 300 and I'm sweating bullets.
I agree I'm fine with just plain caffeine. Once you dmaa and yohimbine it's a whole new game lol

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have my vanilla coming in the mail now. Will be trying it tonight and my GF. Will keep you all posted on my thoughts. Don't forget to check out all the chaos and pain products and use code:skellie at check out

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Green Apple! Is that the only change, a new flavor?
No. We are removing ingredients and reformulating the whole shabang. Completely new. Different direction in terms of stimulants as well. Less crash more energy haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_20170424_154305.jpg
excuse the freakish big hands. Got my second tub in today of the new vanilla bean dream team. Choosing the winners by the end of today. Get your apps in!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was mirin the peach fuzz and that long hair. Time for a haircut :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was mirin the peach fuzz and that long hair. Time for a haircut :)
No kidding haha! Not only that but I plan on actually styling my hair and start shaving my arms and such. Become a member of the bodybuilding crew for real. Plus, when I start going to expos I'm going to have to not look homeless.

muskate

muskate

Awards
No kidding haha! Not only that but I plan on actually styling my hair and start shaving my arms and such. Become a member of the bodybuilding crew for real. Plus, when I start going to expos I'm going to have to not look homeless.
You should get that old school Jay Cutler 2002 hair cut. I think it would actually suit you really well.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last call!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh my my oh hell yeah got to put on that party dress

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
eagerly waiting!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Signed up to Cannibal Kraken's newsletter.

Would love to take this Vanilla bean ice cream dream. I'm dieting aggressively losing body fat quite quickly and get protein in frequently I went through a container of two pounds whey in a week, recently, so I could go through this pretty fast.
Winner! Send your mailing address and email address to my inbox!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone that gets this please review under products, on the whey protein, on Cannibal Kraken's website. Cant wait to taste =-)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Folks!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
congrats !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Look what showed up in the mail today !!! pyrobatt thanks!!
IMG_2931.JPG

Necros

Awards
Sounds great! Always looking for better protein. Thanks for this exciting offer!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got 2 samples thanks to pyrobatt

Chaos and Pain Vanilla Protein Review

Taste

Vanilla Bean Dream Team – My first review of C&P Vanilla was not one to remember. The taste was middle of the road, average, and had nothing special to it. Due to consumer feedback Chaos and pain decided to reformulate their vanilla.
Chaos and Pain went back to the drawing board, and did they ever make a vast improvement. Flavor wise two things are clearly noted. One the boldness of the vanilla shines in the initial taste, but what I enjoyed most is there is a luscious and sweet aftertaste. Companies either flavor a sweet tasting vanilla or a bold tasting vanilla. There really is no middle ground with such a basic flavor. This almost reminds me of a vanilla bean cheesecake. The hint of sweetness really raises the flavor ranking for me being someone with a major sweet tooth. The best way to describe this flavor is a strong vanilla bean coffee creamer with a sweet aftertaste (like someone sweetened your coffee creamer to another level.)

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Sample Pack of the Whey and 6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid. I have had no problems mixing any flavors off the C&P line.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Not the thickest protein powder on the market, but makes a very smooth protein pudding.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

A combo of WPC and WPI with added xanthan gum. Even with the added thickener this protein mixes very thin and smooth. A very simple formula with not a lot of fillers added. C&P Decided to keep this one simple. Calories per serving it is on par with most protein powders on the market.

Flavors

Ranking of Flavors
1. Vanilla
2. Strawberry Cheesecake
3. Orange Cream
4. Chocolate
. The orange cream was unique but could of used a bolder flavor to it. I wish to see more Orange flavors in the future on the protein market. Strawberry Cheesecake was easily the best out of the bunch for unique flavors. The chocolate was nothing special it was very average and pretty bland in flavor.

pyrobatt

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I can't wait to try the green apple. The new vanilla protein is unreal!!!!! I'm not even a fan of vanilla but I love it

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So I had the new vanilla last night. and I must say that it is extremely good. This and the Strawberry Cheesecake are two of my favorite proteins. The Solution I think you nailed it as always, with the comparison to a coffee creamer. I couldn't put my finger on what exactly it reminded me of but I kept coming back to thinking it tasted like a melted vanilla milk shake. Nice Job on this one, i never had the first Vanilla flavor but this one is spot on. Mixed it with 8oz of milk and it was delicious! thanks again pyrobatt

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 2 samples thanks to pyrobatt

Chaos and Pain Vanilla Protein Review

Taste

Vanilla Bean Dream Team – My first review of C&P Vanilla was not one to remember. The taste was middle of the road, average, and had nothing special to it. Due to consumer feedback Chaos and pain decided to reformulate their vanilla.
Chaos and Pain went back to the drawing board, and did they ever make a vast improvement. Flavor wise two things are clearly noted. One the boldness of the vanilla shines in the initial taste, but what I enjoyed most is there is a luscious and sweet aftertaste. Companies either flavor a sweet tasting vanilla or a bold tasting vanilla. There really is no middle ground with such a basic flavor. This almost reminds me of a vanilla bean cheesecake. The hint of sweetness really raises the flavor ranking for me being someone with a major sweet tooth. The best way to describe this flavor is a strong vanilla bean coffee creamer with a sweet aftertaste (like someone sweetened your coffee creamer to another level.)

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Sample Pack of the Whey and 6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid. I have had no problems mixing any flavors off the C&P line.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Not the thickest protein powder on the market, but makes a very smooth protein pudding.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

A combo of WPC and WPI with added xanthan gum. Even with the added thickener this protein mixes very thin and smooth. A very simple formula with not a lot of fillers added. C&P Decided to keep this one simple. Calories per serving it is on par with most protein powders on the market.

Flavors

Ranking of Flavors
1. Vanilla
2. Strawberry Cheesecake
3. Orange Cream
4. Chocolate
. The orange cream was unique but could of used a bolder flavor to it. I wish to see more Orange flavors in the future on the protein market. Strawberry Cheesecake was easily the best out of the bunch for unique flavors. The chocolate was nothing special it was very average and pretty bland in flavor.

pyrobatt
Welcome to team vanilla.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting.. wonder how well it would work as a creamer substitute ? Someone try it!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is legit. Got my samples in and tried it last night, definitely is one of the better vanilla proteins I have tasted!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I tried my sample just now. The flavor is good, not overwhelming. I mixed my powder with water so I could taste the flavor. I mixed with 8oz, and I think it would have been better with 6. As others have said, it's a thin powder. I think this is a bonus for people who slam their shakes.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Received this tub of goodness over the weekend!

Taste - 5/5
One of my favorite vanilla proteins thus far. Usually they are either way too sweet or fall flat and end up being bland. This is the perfect amount of sweetness. Vanilla is always my choice of protein due to it being a versatile flavor whether it's to add in a smoothie, baking with it, or adding to oatmeal.

Mix ability - 5/5
I like how fine the powder is (mixes perfectly in water without a shaker ball) versus normal whey being clumpy and hard to mix.

10/10 - Will buy this moving forward!

In my opinion, beats brands like BPI, USP Labs, BSN, Rule 1, 1st Phorm.

Thanks again for the chance to try it out pyrobatt.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my tub today. So far tried it with Cream Soda, post workout, and it is so good. The Calorie profile is excellent 24 grams protein , 3 gram carbs, and 1.5 fat, and 1 gram of fiber

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavor is top of the line. Tried it a couple times alone and its so good. Quality product indeed.