Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Recomp20 (running along with Anacyclus XT). SNS has another winner on their hands here. Diet has remained unchanged with a very slight caloric deficit, but there has been a very noticeable leaning effect with minimal overall weight loss. This will be a staple for cutting from here on out. I have a 3rd bottle that I will be running at a half dose and adding Anabolic XT to the mix this weekend to replace Anacyclus XT. Excited to see how that turns out. Great work, Steve.
Nice !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Recomp20 (running along with Anacyclus XT). SNS has another winner on their hands here. Diet has remained unchanged with a very slight caloric deficit, but there has been a very noticeable leaning effect with minimal overall weight loss. This will be a staple for cutting from here on out. I have a 3rd bottle that I will be running at a half dose and adding Anabolic XT to the mix this weekend to replace Anacyclus XT. Excited to see how that turns out. Great work, Steve.
Ohh this is awesome .. more and more people are getting hooked onto this product and very good reason for it ..and love to stack this.

Did you notice strength gains as well with Anacyclus stack ?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Ohh this is awesome .. more and more people are getting hooked onto this product and very good reason for it ..and love to stack this.

Did you notice strength gains as well with Anacyclus stack ?
I always see strength gains With Anacyclus XT. One of the reasons it's my current favorite supplement. I didn't notice any additional strength gains from adding Recomp20, but to be fair, I'm dealing with a few minor injuries, so I haven't been pushing max weights for a bit. Will definitely be running the combo again though, so hopefully that will give me a more accurate assessment.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing your feedback and congratulations on your results.

I look forward to seeing how you like it stacked with Anabolic XT as well.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are commonly getting asked if people can stack Anabolic XT and Recomp20 and the answer is yes.

That is turning into a very common stack that people are loving and having great results with.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Recomp20 Review in progress - 2 months (2 bottles)

Premise
Month 2 I increased my caloric intake to see how Recomp20 would work on a higher surplus.
2 caps with my pre-workout meal at 5:15am
2 caps with meal 4 at 4:00pm

Experience
This month I wanted to see if more calories would make any difference to the results. We could see that last month my calories was just barely over my maintenance. So my weight gain was basically non existent.
The month started off good but then i got sick. I had 1 full week out of the gym and the 2 weeks after my gym performance was severy hampered. Its only now that im starting to feel like my regular self again.
Because of this Ive had a hard time feeling that any of my training has done anything and that also comes to the supplements ive used.

Results
Weight
(Tracked daily on a Fitbit Aria Scale)

Weekly average weight:

So while being sick I actually gained weight, which most other people dont.
I guess its because even though i had no apetite and everything tasted off, i ate every meal as planned. I have this theory that for me to get better when sick, I have to eat. So I did that. So you can see a spike in my weight around the 12th of September.
Whats really interesting is that my measured bodyfat hasnt gone up that much. So lets hope its a good reading and not just the scale being kind.

Plan for third month of SNS Recomp20
The plan was to do a mini-cut in October, but ive decided to change that.
Because I was sick and it just now feels like im getting back into the groove, ive decided to continue my lean bulk.
I feel that i put on too much weight too fast last month. So there will not be any caloric increase in october.
BUT I will be adding CEL Ecdy-Plex to the mix!

For the first month I will be dosing them together with my Recomp20, so:

Diet will stay the same:
1 low day at 3000kcal (recovery day)
6 high days at 3400kcal (training days)

Training will be the same a Arnold/PPL Hybrid:
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back and Chest
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Sunday - Back and Biceps

Cardio
I'm following Stan Efferdings suggestion on doing 2-4 ten minutes walks post meals every day. The reasoning behind these walks are that they will improve insulin sensitivity, decrease gas, improve digestion, decrease DOMS and aid in recovery. I also walk my dogs a couple of times a day. I usually get from 14k to 18k steps each day.

Mobility
I start and finish every workout with mobility drills, stretching and foam rolling.
I usually spend around 30-40 minutes per session at this.

Expectations
Im hoping that my weight will settle a little lower than it is now as hopefully my body is fully revovered.
VERY excited to see what Ecdy-Plex will add to the table!​

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yess its time .. cant wait to hear thoughts on ecdy as well .. i havent ran it yet but have couple people on it and they are enjoying it just at the recommended dosage.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Coming off a 16 week cycle soon. Will be adding this and reduce xt the last few weeks of cycle and continue as I drop down into a trt dose of test. Trying to Loose a little bit more lower belly fat.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming off a 16 week cycle soon. Will be adding this and reduce xt the last few weeks of cycle and continue as I drop down into a trt dose of test. Trying to Loose a little bit more lower belly fat.

Nice .. yeah great addition .. think ima run this actually on my next cycle

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you all possibly have any samples of this I could try? The product looks awesome but theobromine has always been a ridiculously strong GDA agent for me. I tend to go hypo after taking stuff with it which shows how strong it can be. This one is saying something has been done to the theobromine so am really curious if this is a product I can use without dealing with that. Only way I found out originally that it did this was taking bulk powder by itself and realizing it was the cause of me going hypo. Going hypo while being stimmed is a very confusing feeling. Anyway I would like to try a dose or two before deciding to order a couple bottles. I need to lean out and haven't used any diet pills in forever.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you all possibly have any samples of this I could try? The product looks awesome but theobromine has always been a ridiculously strong GDA agent for me. I tend to go hypo after taking stuff with it which shows how strong it can be. This one is saying something has been done to the theobromine so am really curious if this is a product I can use without dealing with that. Only way I found out originally that it did this was taking bulk powder by itself and realizing it was the cause of me going hypo. Going hypo while being stimmed is a very confusing feeling. Anyway I would like to try a dose or two before deciding to order a couple bottles. I need to lean out and haven't used any diet pills in forever.
No samples,doesn't really make sense to do samples of something that needs to be dosed daily and has acute effects as you take the supplement for long time.

Let me check if i have an open bottle with some caps left maybe .

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No samples,doesn't really make sense to do samples of something that needs to be dosed daily and has acute effects as you take the supplement for long time.

Let me check if i have an open bottle with some caps left maybe .
Completely understandable. It isn't like this product is relying on the stims for the weight loss. So taking it once or twice will not even give an idea of the effectiveness. Thanks for checking but at the same time please don't feel like you need to send me any of your personal stash.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Recomp20 Review in progress - 2 months (2 bottles)

View attachment 222767

Premise
Month 2 I increased my caloric intake to see how Recomp20 would work on a higher surplus.

Experience
This month I wanted to see if more calories would make any difference to the results. We could see that last month my calories was just barely over my maintenance. So my weight gain was basically non existent.
The month started off good but then i got sick. I had 1 full week out of the gym and the 2 weeks after my gym performance was severy hampered. Its only now that im starting to feel like my regular self again.
Because of this Ive had a hard time feeling that any of my training has done anything and that also comes to the supplements ive used.

Results
Weight
(Tracked daily on a Fitbit Aria Scale)

View attachment 222770

Weekly average weight:
View attachment 222771

So while being sick I actually gained weight, which most other people dont.
I guess its because even though i had no apetite and everything tasted off, i ate every meal as planned. I have this theory that for me to get better when sick, I have to eat. So I did that. So you can see a spike in my weight around the 12th of September.
Whats really interesting is that my measured bodyfat hasnt gone up that much. So lets hope its a good reading and not just the scale being kind.

Plan for third month of SNS Recomp20
The plan was to do a mini-cut in October, but ive decided to change that.
Because I was sick and it just now feels like im getting back into the groove, ive decided to continue my lean bulk.
I feel that i put on too much weight too fast last month. So there will not be any caloric increase in october.
BUT I will be adding CEL Ecdy-Plex to the mix!

View attachment 222774

For the first month I will be dosing them together with my Recomp20, so:

Diet will stay the same:
1 low day at 3000kcal (recovery day)
6 high days at 3400kcal (training days)

View attachment 222775

Training will be the same a Arnold/PPL Hybrid:
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back and Chest
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Sunday - Back and Biceps

Cardio
I'm following Stan Efferdings suggestion on doing 2-4 ten minutes walks post meals every day. The reasoning behind these walks are that they will improve insulin sensitivity, decrease gas, improve digestion, decrease DOMS and aid in recovery. I also walk my dogs a couple of times a day. I usually get from 14k to 18k steps each day.

Mobility
I start and finish every workout with mobility drills, stretching and foam rolling.
I usually spend around 30-40 minutes per session at this.

Expectations
Im hoping that my weight will settle a little lower than it is now as hopefully my body is fully revovered.
VERY excited to see what Ecdy-Plex will add to the table!​
Thank you for the comprehensive review. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it and I look forward to seeing how you continue to like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I look forward to hearing your results. I hope and think that you'll really enjoy Recomp20 and Reduce XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry but we do not have samples on Recomp20. Recomp20 is a product that people need to use daily for best results so it isn't one that would be a good candidate for sample packs.

Thoughts on Theobromine in General:
Theobromine is not generally regarded as a GDA and I've never heard of anyone regarding it as a strong GDA; but I point out a lot that different things work different for different people, so I suppose it's possible. BUT if I had the response that you're explaining to a Theobromine bulk powder, I would be questioning whether the bulk powder in that case was what it was supposed to be as well.

Clarifying Something Regarding Recomp20:
I think that you may be misunderstanding something about Recomp20.

Recomp20 contains Cocoabuterol which may contain some Theobromine, but there is a lot more to Cocoabuterol than just Theobromine; Theobromine would be just one constituent of Cocoabuterol.

That's okay - a lot of people confuse that - which is why I wanted to point it out.

Cocoabuterol is a specialized natural cocoa extract; and the technical name for cocoa extract is Theobroma cacao L. So on the labels, it appears as Cocoabuterol (Theobroma cacao L.) extract. The Theobroma cacao part means cocoa/cacao tree, not Theobromine.

I hope that makes sense.

Here is the actual phrasing from the write up:

Cocoabuterol® is a specialized natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract that is custom engineered to contain the most bioactive compounds using the latest technologies. The major active ingredients in Cocoabuterol® are natural polyphenols and alkaloids, including N-Coumaroyldoamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and many more. All of these naturally occurring phytochemicals have a variety of incredible benefits throughout the body.

--------

Now, with all of that said, I wouldn't classify Recomp20 as a GDA but some people do get GDA like benefits from Recomp20 so if you're sensitive to GDA's in general, you'd want to make sure you took it with or before carbs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry but we do not have samples on Recomp20. Recomp20 is a product that people need to use daily for best results so it isn't one that would be a good candidate for sample packs.

Thoughts on Theobromine in General:
Theobromine is not generally regarded as a GDA and I've never heard of anyone regarding it as a strong GDA; but I point out a lot that different things work different for different people, so I suppose it's possible. BUT if I had the response that you're explaining to a Theobromine bulk powder, I would be questioning whether the bulk powder in that case was what it was supposed to be as well.

Clarifying Something Regarding Recomp20:
I think that you may be misunderstanding something about Recomp20.

Recomp20 contains Cocoabuterol which may contain some Theobromine, but there is a lot more to Cocoabuterol than just Theobromine; Theobromine would be just one constituent of Cocoabuterol.

That's okay - a lot of people confuse that - which is why I wanted to point it out.

Cocoabuterol is a specialized natural cocoa extract; and the technical name for cocoa extract is Theobroma cacao L. So on the labels, it appears as Cocoabuterol (Theobroma cacao L.) extract. The Theobroma cacao part means cocoa/cacao tree, not Theobromine.

I hope that makes sense.

Here is the actual phrasing from the write up:

Cocoabuterol® is a specialized natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract that is custom engineered to contain the most bioactive compounds using the latest technologies. The major active ingredients in Cocoabuterol® are natural polyphenols and alkaloids, including N-Coumaroyldoamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and many more. All of these naturally occurring phytochemicals have a variety of incredible benefits throughout the body.

--------

Now, with all of that said, I wouldn't classify Recomp20 as a GDA but some people do get GDA like benefits from Recomp20 so if you're sensitive to GDA's in general, you'd want to make sure you took it with or before carbs.
I do wish it was just from that one powder. It tends to be with most things that have a good dose of theobromine in it. Not as strong depending on the dose but diet pills and even pre-workouts that have it tend to get me a bit. I am normally not too sensitive to GDA's specifically but something about that compound does not play well with me. That being said I am not sure what it is exactly about it that causes it. Really odd and I only know of a few people who have said they seem to experience the same thing. It's a shame because it is a great compound IMHO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe @GQdaLEGEND can come up with a few capsules to see how you react to it. You got to love Getto Baggie samples !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do wish it was just from that one powder. It tends to be with most things that have a good dose of theobromine in it. Not as strong depending on the dose but diet pills and even pre-workouts that have it tend to get me a bit. I am normally not too sensitive to GDA's specifically but something about that compound does not play well with me. That being said I am not sure what it is exactly about it that causes it. Really odd and I only know of a few people who have said they seem to experience the same thing. It's a shame because it is a great compound IMHO.
Everything works different for different people; I know that first hand. I have some things that I respond to so oddly that I don't ever even mention them bc I don't want to confuse people bc I realize my response to some things is so different.

It's impossible to say how you would respond to Cocoabuterol because there would be some theobromine naturally occurring in it; but there is some theobromine occurring naturally in chocolate, even in a candy bar for example. So its probably just one of those things that you wouldn't know how it would affect you until you try it.

If you do find that you can't take Recomp20 bc of the Cocoabuterol, an alternative suggestion may be to look at Anabolic XT instead of Recomp20. Recomp20 has 2800 mg. SR10X; Anabolic XT has only 1500 mg. SR10X but also has a lot of other ingredients in it as well and no Cocoabuterol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is weird and not the typical hypo feeling so maybe I am wrong about the hypo part of it. It was kind of a confusing feeling of having energy from the stim but feeling very weak and a little light headed. Like my mind racing and amped up but felt like I could lay down and pass out at the same time if that makes any sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it is weird and not the typical hypo feeling so maybe I am wrong about the hypo part of it. It was kind of a confusing feeling of having energy from the stim but feeling very weak and a little light headed. Like my mind racing and amped up but felt like I could lay down and pass out at the same time if that makes any sense.
It's hard to say on that whether that would be a GDA effect or not. I'd be glad to discuss this with you by pm some more and try to figure it out. I just don't want to confuse anyone reading this thread and have them thing we're talking about Recomp20 or one of the ingredients in it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense and agreed, don't want to muddy up the waters here. The reason I am asking is I wan to try this due to the write up and ingredients. So definitely do not want to confuse or deter anyone who might be interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense and agreed, don't want to muddy up the waters here. The reason I am asking is I wan to try this due to the write up and ingredients. So definitely do not want to confuse or deter anyone who might be interested.
Thank you. It's a great product and has great feedback.

If you do try it, I'm looking forward to your feedback as well.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what it is worth I take all my Recomp20 doses on an empty stomach with no issues on my personal blood glucose levels. I have taken it with food as well but I just feel the mood enhancement(mildly) more on an empty stomach.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For what it is worth I take all my Recomp20 doses on an empty stomach with no issues on my personal blood glucose levels. I have taken it with food as well but I just feel the mood enhancement(mildly) more on an empty stomach.
Thanks for sharing, and yeah, I didn't want anyone reading to think that he and I were discussing Recomp20 because we were discussing an ingredient that isn't in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be starting all these this evening when the mail arrives

recomp20
Reducext
Elite curcumin
And cissus xt
I think you'll really enjoy that. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be starting all these this evening when the mail arrives

recomp20
Reducext
Elite curcumin
And cissus xt
That should be a killer stack !!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
That should be a killer stack !!
finishing up a 16 week cycle.
running this the last two weeks of it, before cutting down to a trt test dose. Dealing with slight shoulder pain and just trying to cut down the little remaining lower belly fat before my wedding.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
finishing up a 16 week cycle.
running this the last two weeks of it, before cutting down to a trt test dose. Dealing with slight shoulder pain and just trying to cut down the little remaining lower belly fat before my wedding.
Congratulations on the wedding !!

natureman4

Awards
Does anyone know if recomp20 has had a significant effect on test, lh and fsh? Debating whether to try this during or after the pct I just started, I know it won't negatively affect recovery but I want to get valid recovery data from bloods and I've read that symplocos can boost lh and fsh.

sufficient_page

Awards
I had actually never heard of Symplocos Racemosa, might try this actually. Recomp looks like an interesting supplement and the benefits of the ingredients do seem good

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had actually never heard of Symplocos Racemosa, might try this actually. Recomp looks like an interesting supplement and the benefits of the ingredients do seem good
The feedback on Recomp20 has been great. I think you'd be very pleased with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if recomp20 has had a significant effect on test, lh and fsh? Debating whether to try this during or after the pct I just started, I know it won't negatively affect recovery but I want to get valid recovery data from bloods and I've read that symplocos can boost lh and fsh.
Any effect that it would have I think would be a positive one, not a negative one.

Recomp20 could definitely be used during PCT if you wanted to.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would it be worth it to add forskolin Xt to my run with recomp XT or does the cAMP Activator apect already in recomp 20 be enough and I should stack another SNS product to my recomp XT run?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be worth it to add forskolin Xt to my run with recomp XT or does the cAMP Activator apect already in recomp 20 be enough and I should stack another SNS product to my recomp XT run?
I think that Forskolin XT would still be helpful and its a very inexpensive supplement to add. There is an cAMP aspect to Recomp20 but I do think Forskolin XT would still enhance it even more.

As to whether Forskolin XT or another product would be a better addition, it depends on ones budget. For the money, Forskolin XT is a great addition for sure. But Lean Edge imo is a great addition to it in terms of being an overall comprehensive great fat loss product.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s different enough that it would still make a difference. Forskolin in general isn’t super noticeable in my experience though, so it’s often tough to tell if it’s adding much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it’s different enough that it would still make a difference. Forskolin in general isn’t super noticeable in my experience though, so it’s often tough to tell if it’s adding much.
For me, Forskolin isn't something I see a huge difference off of right off the bat but its nice and consistent, which I like as well; and especially for the price.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I can’t speak to each individually because I’ve been stacking but

recomp 20
Reduce xt
Thermo scorch

has been the best ever for me. Never seen my lower belly look so lean and it’s only been a short time taking them. I’d highly recommend this stack and can’t wait to see the final results

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t speak to each individually because I’ve been stacking but

recomp 20
Reduce xt
Thermo scorch

has been the best ever for me. Never seen my lower belly look so lean and it’s only been a short time taking them. I’d highly recommend this stack and can’t wait to see the final results
Congratulations on your progress; I'm glad that they are working so well for you.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
So is Cocoabuterol® something that affects the beta 2-adrenoceptors the same way as say something like ephedrine would?

Does tolerance build up?

ReformedNerd

Awards
So is Cocoabuterol something that affects the beta 2-adrenoceptors the same way as say something like ephedrine would?

Does tolerance build up?
Based on the scale they are synergistic for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is Cocoabuterol® something that affects the beta 2-adrenoceptors the same way as say something like ephedrine would?

Does tolerance build up?
Cocoabuterol is stimulant free so I would not compare it to ephedrine at all.

I've seen nothing to indicate that tolerance would build up to it, but that could be dependent on the individual, as it is with many things. For the purposes of Recomp20, we see many people running 12 to 16 week cycles with their results getting better with time, so that would not indicate a tolerance in their cases.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Cocoabuterol is stimulant free so I would not compare it to ephedrine at all.

I've seen nothing to indicate that tolerance would build up to it, but that could be dependent on the individual, as it is with many things. For the purposes of Recomp20, we see many people running 12 to 16 week cycles with their results getting better with time, so that would not indicate a tolerance in their cases.
Thank you! Looks like such a cool product. It's hard to pick which SNS/CEL to take! haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you! Looks like such a cool product. It's hard to pick which SNS/CEL to take! haha
Thank you. We've had a lot of great feedback on it and its a great product.

And yeah, I think that's an issue we're running into is that we have so many great options that its almost like they're starting to compete with each other and be overwhelming. Plus we have a lot of cool things still to release. After that, I think we'll have a lot of the sports nutrition category covered and will really need to devote more time to marketing and increasing awareness of the brand.

When doing that, we will also be expanding our Health Series because my goal for the Health Series is to offer the best formula and cost effective pricing on every major category or general health supplements. Then I'm strongly considering doing some anti-aging and longevity products. So we have a lot of cool things coming.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards

And yeah, I think that's an issue we're running into is that we have so many great options that its almost like they're starting to compete with each other and be overwhelming. Plus we have a lot of cool things still to release. After that, I think we'll have a lot of the sports nutrition category covered and will really need to devote more time to marketing and increasing awareness of the brand.

When doing that, we will also be expanding our Health Series because my goal for the Health Series is to offer the best formula and cost effective pricing on every major category or general health supplements. Then I'm strongly considering doing some anti-aging and longevity products. So we have a lot of cool things coming.
Looking forward to seeing what y’all got planned

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

Any chance for some high quality nattokinase in the health series ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance for some high quality nattokinase in the health series ?
Honestly, probably not because there's very little demand for it and companies like NOW already have that market covered. Plus, from a purely personal perspective - it's soy derived and I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to soy protein so I wouldn't be comfortable even being around it or touching bottles or having them placed on my desk honestly.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished a 3 bottle run and plan on writing a full review. But I want to mention an effect I haven’t seen talked much about. Recomp 20 effect on hunger.

The last 2 months I’ve been lean bulking at 3400 kcal, slowly gaining weight. Usually 3400 kcal is nothing for me. I’m the kinda guy who listens to these huge guy’s complaining about having to eat huge amounts of food and think “why can’t I?!” BUT these 2 last months my satiety has been maxed out at and between every meal. I’ve even dropped my 2 treats a week because of no hunger or need.

I wanted to have a few days off from the product before putting this in writing. But now I’m right outta the gym and hungry af and I’ve been starving between meals again like I normally am.

So this is another feather in the cap for this product. I really enjoyed my run and will absolutely add this back when I do my next cut.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feedback in response to the conversation below...

Everything works different for different people; I know that first hand. I have some things that I respond to so oddly that I don't ever even mention them bc I don't want to confuse people bc I realize my response to some things is so different.

It's impossible to say how you would respond to Cocoabuterol because there would be some theobromine naturally occurring in it; but there is some theobromine occurring naturally in chocolate, even in a candy bar for example. So its probably just one of those things that you wouldn't know how it would affect you until you try it.

If you do find that you can't take Recomp20 bc of the Cocoabuterol, an alternative suggestion may be to look at Anabolic XT instead of Recomp20. Recomp20 has 2800 mg. SR10X; Anabolic XT has only 1500 mg. SR10X but also has a lot of other ingredients in it as well and no Cocoabuterol.
It's hard to say on that whether that would be a GDA effect or not. I'd be glad to discuss this with you by pm some more and try to figure it out. I just don't want to confuse anyone reading this thread and have them thing we're talking about Recomp20 or one of the ingredients in it.
Thank you. It's a great product and has great feedback.

If you do try it, I'm looking forward to your feedback as well.
I was able to get a few samples to try and found I did not have the same issues with this product for anyone who might have been concerned or interested. I will likely get a couple bottles of this at some point in the future since it is now sold out. I will end up picking up some Lipo-Elite from CEL in the meantime since it was also recommended as an excellent all in one stim / fat burner which is my main goal right now, leaning up.