Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear you found something that works for you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I finished a 3 bottle run and plan on writing a full review. But I want to mention an effect I haven’t seen talked much about. Recomp 20 effect on hunger.

The last 2 months I’ve been lean bulking at 3400 kcal, slowly gaining weight. Usually 3400 kcal is nothing for me. I’m the kinda guy who listens to these huge guy’s complaining about having to eat huge amounts of food and think “why can’t I?!” BUT these 2 last months my satiety has been maxed out at and between every meal. I’ve even dropped my 2 treats a week because of no hunger or need.

I wanted to have a few days off from the product before putting this in writing. But now I’m right outta the gym and hungry af and I’ve been starving between meals again like I normally am.

So this is another feather in the cap for this product. I really enjoyed my run and will absolutely add this back when I do my next cut.
Thank you for the feedback. That's great to hear that its helped you with your appetite like that in addition to the other benefits.

I hope that you'll do one of the mini-reviews that you do on it when you have the chance. I think that those are super helpful for a lot of people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Recomp20 may not be back in stock by the end of the sale; we are trying our best, but aren't sure it will make it in time. If it doesn't, we will be doing a coupon code for it for people that wanted to get it during the sale and couldn't.

In the meantime, please check out the great selection of products from all the brands:

SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the restocking?
It should be back in stock within the next few weeks.

I hate to give even guestimate ETA's bc I feel like I always jinx things haha.

But I can say that the raws are in and that it's in the top 3 priorities on being staged for production; there are just a few things that were already in process being finished up ahead of it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have any ideas where bro can find this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have any ideas where bro can find this?
We should have this one back in stock very soon. We're hoping that it will ship to us this week or next week at the latest.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once this is restocked I want to stack it with Lean Edge or MitoBurn. Not sure which one to get. I've got some ApiPlex and Inhibit E

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once this is restocked I want to stack it with Lean Edge or MitoBurn. Not sure which one to get. I've got some ApiPlex and Inhibit E
We're hoping to have it restocked in the next couple weeks, maybe sooner.

Recomp20 will be a great stack with Lean Edge &/or MitoBurn XT. And Api-Plex & Inhibit-E will make great additions as well.

I would go with Lean Edge and MitoBurn XT both, but if you're choosing between the two of them, if it were me, I would go with Lean Edge because it has so many ingredients and different methods of action for targeting fat loss. I love MitoBurn XT and think that it makes a great addition to Lean Edge, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Lean Edge.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
We're hoping to have it restocked in the next couple weeks, maybe sooner.

Recomp20 will be a great stack with Lean Edge &/or MitoBurn XT. And Api-Plex & Inhibit-E will make great additions as well.

I would go with Lean Edge and MitoBurn XT both, but if you're choosing between the two of them, if it were me, I would go with Lean Edge because it has so many ingredients and different methods of action for targeting fat loss. I love MitoBurn XT and think that it makes a great addition to Lean Edge, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Lean Edge.
Any updates on the reestock?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the reestock?
It's in transit to us now so it should be any day now. Tracking said today but it didn't arrive - which isn't uncommon with freight shipping though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 is Back in Stock

I wanted to let everyone know that we just got Recomp20 back in stock.

We expect this to sell out pretty quickly and a lot of people have asked about using Recomp20 long term and have asked us to do a 6 bottle and 12 bottle multi-pack deal on them.

For a limited time, save 10% off Recomp20 including Recomp20 multi-packs.

Coupon Code: backinstock10
Expires: Midnight EST March 31st

Recomp20
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99

Recomp20 - 3 Bottles
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Recomp20 - 6 Bottles
- Regular Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 179.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 59.95)

Recomp20 - 12 Bottles
- Regular Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 341.99 (save an additional 38.00 for a total savings of 137.89)

Additional Bonus:

Buy a Recomp20 - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack - get a Free Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix or XPG CurcuPrime Gel.

Buy a Recomp20 - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack - get a Free Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix & XPG CurcuPrime Gel or Ursa-Gel.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried getting the 3 pack and couldn't pick the shipping I wanted or it wasn't free since it was over 75.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure @sns8778 will get this fixed quickly !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried getting the 3 pack and couldn't pick the shipping I wanted or it wasn't free since it was over 75.
I just wanted to clarify for anyone reading that this was because your autofill didn't include the state.

Domestic shipping is always free or flat rate over 75.00 and then people can choose additional options if they wish.

And don't feel bad, I've had my autofill on my phone do that to me on other sites plenty of times haha.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I’m a little sad I didn’t see that deal for the 6-pack before my purchase! Hahaha
But bought 4 bottles and received them in 3 days - and I had placed my order on a Friday.
SNS always delivers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a little sad I didn’t see that deal for the 6-pack before my purchase! Hahaha
But bought 4 bottles and received them in 3 days - and I had placed my order on a Friday.
SNS always delivers.
Pm me your order info or if you have my email address, email it to me and I'll see if I can help you out if you're interested in a few more bottles. I'm always glad to help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pm me your order info or if you have my email address, email it to me and I'll see if I can help you out if you're interested in a few more bottles. I'm always glad to help.
Customer service at it's best !

chance96

chance96

Awards
I just got two bottles of recomp20 and gonna stack it with Blackstone Apex Male; any thought on this stack? I picked up the Apex Male because my local supp store had it on clearance for $16 a bottle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got two bottles of recomp20 and gonna stack it with Blackstone Apex Male; any thought on this stack? I picked up the Apex Male because my local supp store had it on clearance for $16 a bottle.
recomp is awesome .. nice pick up they are getting harder to find.

i think stack would be fine, i havent taken apex male but if its a good test booster ..stack would be nice, ive stacked recomp20 + mtest and was a fun 3 month cycle.

chance96

chance96

Awards
recomp is awesome .. nice pick up they are getting harder to find.

i think stack would be fine, i havent taken apex male but if its a good test booster ..stack would be nice, ive stacked recomp20 + mtest and was a fun 3 month cycle.
Not a fan of the prop blend of apex male but for the price I figured what the hell and grabbed 3 bottles...we'll see how the next two months go.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a fan of the prop blend of apex male but for the price I figured what the hell and grabbed 3 bottles...we'll see how the next two months go.
ohh its prop blend ?
most likely alot of underdosed ingredients .. but yes it can still work and hope it does, great pick up for the price.

keep us posted on the run .. if you feel the recomp working .. maybe next time stack it with a non prop blend sns/cel product to compare

your goal is to just get cut/lean and while maintining good libido healthy test levels i assume ?

chance96

chance96

Awards
ohh its prop blend ?
most likely alot of underdosed ingredients .. but yes it can still work and hope it does, great pick up for the price.

keep us posted on the run .. if you feel the recomp working .. maybe next time stack it with a non prop blend sns/cel product to compare

your goal is to just get cut/lean and while maintining good libido healthy test levels i assume ?
Yep ya nailed it. Once I finish with Apex Male I'd like to run recomp20 with Mtest

chance96

chance96

Awards
ohh its prop blend ?

I attached a label pic..4 caps twice daily
Screenshot_20230614_075758_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh god that’s painful to read. No way vitamin D is the second most abundant ingredient.
This is why I like to Stick with SNS, CEL, Muscle Addition and XPG !!

Get what you pay for and know what you are putting in your body !! Thank you @sns8778 for being one of the good guys !

chance96

chance96

Awards
This is why I like to Stick with SNS, CEL, Muscle Addition and XPG !!

Get what you pay for and know what you are putting in your body !! Thank you @sns8778 for being one of the good guys !
I agree I've used all but the XPG with great success, bit I do try to buy local when I can and they don't carry those lines unfortunately. Muscle Addiction Pump Addict is the best preive used in a while! I went out on a limb with the Apex Male simply because it was at mu local store and was 75% off...ya live ya learn. Looking forward for the recomp20 though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree I've used all but the XPG with great success, bit I do try to buy local when I can and they don't carry those lines unfortunately. Muscle Addiction Pump Addict is the best preive used in a while! I went out on a limb with the Apex Male simply because it was at mu local store and was 75% off...ya live ya learn. Looking forward for the recomp20 though.
I think you'll really enjoy Recomp20 and Recomp20 and M-Test.

I don't like prop blends in general. I don't like to speak negatively about other companies products, I'll just say that with Apex Male, even for prop blend standards there are some things in that formula that just don't make sense and some ingredients I would never personally use without knowing the dosage of them.

As far as your local store, we love working with locally owned businesses and offer them great prices. If they are ever interested in carrying their lines, they can submit an email through the retailer contact form on the website and we'd love to work with them.

Local brick and mortars - I love working with them, but many are hard to work with - in the sense that a lot of them only want to carry the heavily advertised brands, but then they complain that the heavily advertised brands don't support them. But then, for brands like us that love working with them, some don't like to carry brands that aren't heavily advertised. It's like dang - come on guys, can't have it both ways lol.

chance96

chance96

Awards
I think you'll really enjoy Recomp20 and Recomp20 and M-Test.

I don't like prop blends in general. I don't like to speak negatively about other companies products, I'll just say that with Apex Male, even for prop blend standards there are some things in that formula that just don't make sense and some ingredients I would never personally use without knowing the dosage of them.

As far as your local store, we love working with locally owned businesses and offer them great prices. If they are ever interested in carrying their lines, they can submit an email through the retailer contact form on the website and we'd love to work with them.

Local brick and mortars - I love working with them, but many are hard to work with - in the sense that a lot of them only want to carry the heavily advertised brands, but then they complain that the heavily advertised brands don't support them. But then, for brands like us that love working with them, some don't like to carry brands that aren't heavily advertised. It's like dang - come on guys, can't have it both ways lol.
Next time I'm in I'll talk to them and see if they'd be interested in carry SNS, CEL, AND MUSCLE ADDICTION (I personally love that pre!) Or maybe all three!

Thanks for the replies. I hate throwing $ away so I guess I'll finish out this Apex Male and recomp20 run then hopefully run MTest and recomp20.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Next time I'm in I'll talk to them and see if they'd be interested in carry SNS, CEL, AND MUSCLE ADDICTION (I personally love that pre!) Or maybe all three!

Thanks for the replies. I hate throwing $ away so I guess I'll finish out this Apex Male and recomp20 run then hopefully run MTest and recomp20.
You're welcome, I'm always glad to help.

And thank you, I'm always interested in working with new resellers and especially locally owned businesses. We offer them great pricing, combined shipping, ship same or next business day, etc. so we're super easy to work with.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is something that has bothered me for a long time. Even something like zinc, I want to know exact dosages so I can monitor intake. Not something you want to overdo. But especially something like NMDA, from what I remember, the doses needed are tiny and it doesn’t take much to become toxic. I will absolutely refuse to take anything that has NMDA in a prop blend.

chance96

chance96

Awards
This is something that has bothered me for a long time. Even something like zinc, I want to know exact dosages so I can monitor intake. Not something you want to overdo. But especially something like NMDA, from what I remember, the doses needed are tiny and it doesn’t take much to become toxic. I will absolutely refuse to take anything that has NMDA in a prop blend.
Thanks for the info on the NMDA..if it has a chance to be toxic I may ditch the Apex asap

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That was the exact one that I was thinking about that there is no way in the world I would use without knowing exactly how much I was using. I actually wouldn't use it regardless anyway; but if I were going to, I would have to know the exact dosage.

chance96

chance96

Awards
That was the exact one that I was thinking about that there is no way in the world I would use without knowing exactly how much I was using. I actually wouldn't use it regardless anyway; but if I were going to, I would have to know the exact dosage.
Welp thanks for pushing me in the right direction! I've placed an order for two bottles of MTest to stack with recomp20! Gonna ditch the Apex Male

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welp thanks for pushing me in the right direction! I've placed an order for two bottles of MTest to stack with recomp20! Gonna ditch the Apex Male
You're welcome. I'm glad to help. I think that you will really enjoy that stack. I take M-Test as a daily use supplement and just started Recomp20 myself along with a couple other things.

chance96

chance96

Awards
You're welcome. I'm glad to help. I think that you will really enjoy that stack. I take M-Test as a daily use supplement and just started Recomp20 myself along with a couple other things.
Also thanks for answering all my emails you've been a great help!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're welcome. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he is probably the most genuine dude in the entire industry, that and his products are legit. It makes it really easy to support his companies. I believe that someone could only supplement with CEL and SNS products and never need to stray to anyone else, with the exception of a few evomuse and apex things I do love.

chance96

chance96

Awards
he is probably the most genuine dude in the entire industry, that and his products are legit. It makes it really easy to support his companies. I believe that someone could only supplement with CEL and SNS products and never need to stray to anyone else, with the exception of a few evomuse and apex things I do love.
Agreed! Always been a fan of SNS and in the past year tried a few CEL products that were good...and as I said earlier Muscle Addiction Pump Addict is an awesome Pre!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second that. @sns8778 is super helpful. He and I have had some private conversations off the forum and he’s undoubtedly a genuine guy who wants nothing more than to provide superior products and educate his customers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steve is a great guy !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed! Always been a fan of SNS and in the past year tried a few CEL products that were good...and as I said earlier Muscle Addiction Pump Addict is an awesome Pre!
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is a great product - I really wish that it got more talk and recognition. It's one of those products that people love, its just a matter of getting more people aware of it and trying it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I like the science and the ingredients and formulating products, and I love helping people - and that's what its about to me - providing people top quality products at great prices in order to help them reach their health and fitness goals.

We're at the point where we have a lot of things lined up - and I want to do even more things - we just have to really get more people aware of the brands and our products in order to be able to do so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I second that. @sns8778 is super helpful. He and I have had some private conversations off the forum and he’s undoubtedly a genuine guy who wants nothing more than to provide superior products and educate his customers.

I really do enjoy helping people and it makes me so happy when the products help people reach their goals. And I really just enjoy helping people in any way that I can, whether it has to do with our products or anything else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 - Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

Coupon code: backinstock20

Since we were out of stock on Recomp20 during the last sale, I wanted to do something for those that had wanted to order it so that they could stock up and save money.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off on Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and SYN-30 (all just came back in stock) including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Recomp20
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

Recomp20 - 3 pack
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)

Recomp20 - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 159.99 (save an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 79.95)

Recomp20 - 12 bottles
- Regular Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 303.99 (save an additional 76.00 for a total savings of 175.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SYN-30 - Back in Stock:

For a limited time, save 20% off on SYN-30 with coupon code: backinstock20

SYN-30:
- Regular Price: 19.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 15.99

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Code isn't working
confirmed not working for me as well .. want to buy 6 bottles of PA
then tried for recomp and syn .. didnt work as well.
ill ping the team to get this corrected and maybe will give us extra day to shop at savings
@sns8778