Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We all seem to be lacking the latter...some the former AND the latter.

Bah humbug.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok i'm doing 10 caps now i did 10 yesterday and 6 so far today oh man this stuff has me REALLY warm, i'm dropping the clen for 2 weeks or so because even with the Ketotifen it seems to be less effective now, no biggy i've been on it for like 5 weeks anyway.
3rd day of 9 for me plus sesamin and Stim X!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
3rd day of 9 for me plus sesamin and Stim X!
How do you feel? This is my 3rd day now and the CLen is outta my system and i'm still feeling very warm, my stomach and sides are looking tighter and leaner, i can tell the difference but i dunno if others would. I this DSADE has a winner on his hands though, i've shown the bottle to a couple buddies and they are all dieing to try it out now, i've also given out a few servings to ppl and they all have the same reaction a sustained warm feeling. I think Yohimbine HCL would be a good addition to this stuff but it's very possible that, that would push the serving size and cost up so just go and get some Yohimbine HCL caps, i'm stacking them and love it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Chaps, I'm really interested in following this recomp you're going to do. I was thinking the same thing in regards to tren and test, but I'm lacking the latter at the moment. Good luck! I'll be following your log.

HL

I don't have the time to really log it but i will give updates, and this is the whole cycle:

Weeks 1-18 825mg Andropen 275
Weeks 1-10 450mg Tren Acetate
Weeks 10-8 60mg Anavar
Weeks 1-12 100mcg T4
Weeks 1-20 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
Weeks 1-20 40mg Nolvadex

PCT will include IGF-1 (40mcg), PowerFull, Restore, JW, BAM

I'll be using Anabolic Pump throughout my cycle along with DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Camphibolic and Cycle Support.

Current stats are 277lbs and last check on BF was 16% but i look leaner and have gained 7lbs in 4 weeks from Anabolic Pump and food alone :). I want to get to 10% or below on this cycle and it will be followed up by 6 months of GH at 4iu's ed. All of this is my plans of competing coming to fruition.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have the time to really log it but i will give updates, and this is the whole cycle:

Weeks 1-18 825mg Andropen 275
Weeks 1-10 450mg Tren Acetate
Weeks 10-8 60mg Anavar
Weeks 1-12 100mcg T4
Weeks 1-20 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
Weeks 1-20 40mg Nolvadex

post cycle therapy will include IGF-1 (40mcg), PowerFull, Restore, JW, BAM

I'll be using Anabolic Pump throughout my cycle along with DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Camphibolic and Cycle Support.

Current stats are 277lbs and last check on BF was 16% but i look leaner and have gained 7lbs in 4 weeks from Anabolic Pump and food alone :). I want to get to 10% or below on this cycle and it will be followed up by 6 months of GH at 4iu's ed. All of this is my plans of competing coming to fruition.
Damn bro you are going to be one ripped swole ass muthafugga!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
so yohimbine hcl is a good fit with DCP
The Yohimbine HCL will help to free up more fat and the tta, carnitine, rasberry ketones will help to burn it up and the Salvia Miltiorrhiza will prevent the fat that is released because of the Yohimbine HCL to be redeposited :). I can already see the annoying oblique fat going.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm seeing my abs lean out from eating garbage! This stuff is the real deal!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a bottle and will run it for a short period and if i like what i see, i will order some more before it runs out. i will be stacking it with AP and something else, not sure what yet though.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Any updates on how this stuff is working for you? (especially from someone who isn't stacking anything with it)

markoni

Awards
Is it OK use DCP on CKD style diet? I got nasty lethargy with TTA on CKD in the past. DCP seems to be different. I want use DCP as fatloss supplement instead of fatgain preventing supps.
I plan this stack (6-8week):
DCP/Sesamin
Leptigen BASIC
HEAT
AMP (2-3 times per week max)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it OK use DCP on CKD style diet? I got nasty lethargy with TTA on CKD in the past. DCP seems to be different. I want use DCP as fatloss supplement instead of fatgain preventing supps.
I plan this stack (6-8week):
DCP/Sesamin
Leptigen BASIC
HEAT
AMP (2-3 times per week max)
From my experience, with an emphasis on CYCLICAL, DCP works exceedingly well on carb restriction. It's appetite suppressing properties help greatly and as long as you keep protein and fat intake adequate, you will find fatloss to be amazing.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How well would this product work for fatloss in an environment where exercise is limited due to injuries? Due to a shoulder injury (likely rotator cuff tear) upper body exercise is impossible, and due to other problems most cardio is uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.

donk

Awards
Can DCP be added to my current stack?

xceed
activate
rebound reloaded
powerfull
super cissus

My strength has been going up but so has my waste from all the junk food i eat. And I don't wanna go over 270lbs since my weightclass is 243-275 for powerlifting.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
maybe u should stop eating so much junkfood lol

donk

Awards
no way icecream and beer makes my deadlift and squat go up

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Can DCP be added to my current stack?

xceed
activate
rebound reloaded
powerfull
super cissus

My strength has been going up but so has my waste from all the junk food i eat. And I don't wanna go over 270lbs since my weightclass is 243-275 for powerlifting.
I see nothing in your stack that would interfere with the DCP. Although, it may keep you from eating too much ice cream, so the squat and DL may suffer a bit from ice cream loss. I feel ya on the weigh class though. I'm tryin' to drop from 267 to 242 because I'm not in a hurry to get my ass kicked by 275ers. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How well would this product work for fatloss in an environment where exercise is limited due to injuries? Due to a shoulder injury (likely rotator cuff tear) upper body exercise is impossible, and due to other problems most cardio is uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.
Cardio, while always helpful, is not necessary with DCP. Your results will be slower, but still noticeable.

Rodthrower18

Awards
Got anymore? Been interested in this product for a couple weeks now, and readin up on it all day and I def wanna give it a try, do you guys have much available now? Or is it gonna be a few wks ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got anymore? Been interested in this product for a couple weeks now, and readin up on it all day and I def wanna give it a try, do you guys have much available now? Or is it gonna be a few wks ?
I just sent Nutraplanet a resupply, and Custom Nutrition Warehouse just picked it up as well.

I think NP will be sold out by tomorrow, judging by sales, so they might be out of stock for 1-2 days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never got mine :(
You should have had yours a LONG time ago. God UPS is horrible. The packages I sent that one day all took forever, and now you tell me nothing?????

I am going to resend a bottle via USPS.

p.s. dont be afraid to annoy the crap out of me and make me follow up on things.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
You guys won't be disappointed. Impressive fat loss, increased body temp, better cardio capacity, and a libido rise have all been very noticable for me. I would recommend this stuff to anyone

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Where are the DCP Tester Logs?

Im currently on LipoU+CAP, cAMP, Lipo6. I would like to add DCP after seeing some logs.

R3d

R3d

Awards
dsade- As a newb to using supplements; will I need any type of "post therapy" after using DCP?

Also, I do fasted cardio in the AM and weights in the PM; when would you recommend taking the 3x3 (if thats right?) doses?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No PCT necessary (this is non-hormonal).

I would take 3 caps before AM cardio (around 1/2 hour before), 3 before lunch, and 3 before dinner.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade- As a newb to using supplements; will I need any type of "post therapy" after using DCP?

Also, I do fasted cardio in the AM and weights in the PM; when would you recommend taking the 3x3 (if thats right?) doses?
There is not an after use protocol for this becasue it does not mess with your hormonal axis. Do 3x3 for the first week, and then 2x3 afterwords.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Another quick question :toofunny: :

3x dose 30 minutes before fasted cardio- I do 20-30 minutes of cardio, so that would bring me up to my 45-60 minutes until my first meal after taking the morning dose.
If that makes any sense.

Same thing for weight training in the PM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another quick question :toofunny: :

3x dose 30 minutes before fasted cardio- I do 20-30 minutes of cardio, so that would bring me up to my 45-60 minutes until my first meal after taking the morning dose.
If that makes any sense.

Same thing for weight training in the PM.
Correct, this is fine.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Dsade- is there anything somebody taking DCP should stay away from diet or supplement wise? I am doing a CKD cut and I noticed that you stated this would be ideal for CKD, although I've heard many advise staying away from TTA on CKD... Just curious... Is it cool to take ALA, yohimbine, ALCAR, stims and other various weightloss supps concurrently with DCP?

sorry to bombard you with questions you have probably already answered

Thanx,
-LME

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade- is there anything somebody taking DCP should stay away from diet or supplement wise? I am doing a CKD cut and I noticed that you stated this would be ideal for CKD, although I've heard many advise staying away from TTA on CKD... Just curious... Is it cool to take ALA, yohimbine, ALCAR, stims and other various weightloss supps concurrently with DCP?

Thanx,
-LME
I am taking NaR-ALA and ALCAR and am about to start a run with clen. I have not had any problems w/ TTA and clen in the past, but you really have to be aware of your hydration levels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanx,
-LME
Do you have the link to the TTA/CKD advice?

I am going by my own experience here, and am finding that at least a Carb Cycling type diet is working exceedingly well.

As far as concurrent weightloss supps, since most of them work via different mechanisms than DCP they should stack very well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I don't... perhaps I am talking out of my butt a bit. I'll take your wor for it. DCP souds very promising
I wondered where the echo was coming from. :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on DCP for about a week now, and oddly enough I've noticed an increase in appetite as opposed to the decrease that most testers seem to be reporting. I can't solely attribute the increase in appetite to DCP however, as I've just resumed regular exercise after a few relatively sedentary months.

Diet wise I'm utilizing the Scivation showtime cut diet, which is a carb cycling diet with a few twists. It's high in protein, low in starchy carbs but provides plenty of fibrous carbs in the form of veggies, and a healthy fat source with each meal of the day. I've noticed minor lethargy a few times, but nothing major as of yet. This diet provides a refeed meal every 3rd day, so carb cravings shouldn't be too severe.

I notice some stimulant effects from DCP, but so far the greatest effect I've noticed is greatly enhanced cardiovascular endurance. Despite the fact I only loaded at 3 x 3 capsules for 2 days, my cardiovascular endurance is through the roof, despite the fact as mentioned previously I've done little but sit on my ass for the last few months.

I'm combining the DCP with Camphibolic at 2 x 2 capsules daily, and sesamin at 2 capsules daily. When I previously utilized melting point, sesamin and melting point in combination left me feeling like a total zombie, but I've noticed none of that with this combination yet.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey just picked up 2 bottles, I'll be ready to start soon:D

R3d

R3d

Awards
I've been on DCP for about a week now, and oddly enough I've noticed an increase in appetite as opposed to the decrease that most testers seem to be reporting. I can't solely attribute the increase in appetite to DCP however, as I've just resumed regular exercise after a few relatively sedentary months.

Diet wise I'm utilizing the Scivation showtime cut diet, which is a carb cycling diet with a few twists. It's high in protein, low in starchy carbs but provides plenty of fibrous carbs in the form of veggies, and a healthy fat source with each meal of the day. I've noticed minor lethargy a few times, but nothing major as of yet. This diet provides a refeed meal every 3rd day, so carb cravings shouldn't be too severe.

I notice some stimulant effects from DCP, but so far the greatest effect I've noticed is greatly enhanced cardiovascular endurance. Despite the fact I only loaded at 3 x 3 capsules for 2 days, my cardiovascular endurance is through the roof, despite the fact as mentioned previously I've done little but sit on my ass for the last few months.

I'm combining the DCP with Camphibolic at 2 x 2 capsules daily, and sesamin at 2 capsules daily. When I previously utilized melting point, sesamin and melting point in combination left me feeling like a total zombie, but I've noticed none of that with this combination yet.
Any noticeable results in the mirror/on the scale this soon?

Keep us posted.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scale weight is up half a pound as of this morning. However I do seem to be leaning up in the mirror. I haven't been taking caliper/tape measurements as of yet which would certainly give a better overall picture of how things are progressing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems to be pretty standard. It seems like DCP might help prevent catabolism, allowing for gains to continue.

Looking into mechanism

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just couldn't stand it any longer... I just jumped on the DCP bandwagon. I will maintain a DC style training regimen and CKD diet. I'll be running my DCP with YoHCL, alcar, Green tea ext, Basic cuts, ALA, Dicreatine malate and the rest of my staple sups... Damn! I just realized I forgot to get sesamin!!

Dosages will look like this:
1st thing in AM on empty stomach:
3 caps DCP, 2.5 mg YoHCL, 900mg ALCAR, 1000mg GTE,
1 Basic cuts

Preworkout on empty stomach:
1 Basic cuts, 2.5 g dicreatine malate

Later in day on empty stomach:
1 Basic cuts

And I will also be taking retain at 3 caps per day.

Dsade, should one moniter their bp on DCP... Someone made mention of increased heart rate but no mention of bp. My wedding is Feb 10th and I plan to show up a more chizled version of myself. I've made great progress the past 2 weeks but could use an extra boost.... I look forward to being able to endorse the POWER OF DCP by the end of my cut :).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, should one moniter their bp on DCP... Someone made mention of increased heart rate but no mention of bp. My wedding is Feb 10th and I plan to show up a more chizled version of myself. I've made great progress the past 2 weeks but could use an extra boost.... I look forward to being able to endorse the POWER OF DCP by the end of my cut :).
The YHCl might contribute to increased heart rate...but the DCP alone will have minimal effects. Good luck on the cut...I look forward to following along.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fatloss for myself is really becoming apparent now. I'm just over 2 weeks into a DCP/sesamin/camphibolic stack, and it seems that I am recomping as I go, as I'm weighing the same amount as I was when I started.

This is after a 2 month layoff (trying to heal up a shoulder injury, unsuccessfully unfortunately), and I've only been able to work my legs, as upper body is out of the question. I've worked my legs once every 3 days thusfar, with refeeds falling on the evening of my workout days. Results would be even better if I were able to work upper body as well, but no complaints here given my current situation.

I'll definitely be purchasing another bottle of DCP so I can continue with my current stack. I simply cannot say enough good things about this product, as it's been the best fatloss aid I've used yet. That list includes many items, including clen, eca, usinic acid (worked great but sides were a *****), melting point etc. The only negative side I've encounted is increased body temperature, and with the increased cardiovascular endurance I've actually put some effort into my cardio sessions instead of just going through the motions with I usually tend to do.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the excellent feedback, Max