Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would this stuff be ok to stack with something like Lipo-6?? this supp is looking very promising. any suggestions for supplements to stack with this to make it an ultimate fat blasting stack???
I think the addition of Dicana and Sesathin would be unbeatable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait until mine gets here.....oog the anticipation dsade! Did mine ship?

Last edited:
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'll leave out cookies for Dsade Claus..I I just ordered Berberine to go with it...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
waiting patiently for mine! Can't wait to get rid of the fat and then show EVERYONE the transformation that I have for 2006!

Bet i would win the most improved! :icon_lol:

Last edited:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok...from what ive seen in this thread these would be good supps to stack

DCP
Berberine
Dicana

would it be bad to add maybe some of these??

Sesamin
Prima force Lean Green
Maybe a stim??? (X-Force, Venom, Hot Rox Extreme???)

sorry for asking so many questions...dont want to get stuff that doesnt work well together or overdue a certain supp (like TTA)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the sesamin and Green tea would be a great addition, you could do a stim in there too. Really it's a matter of finding the happy medium between results and how much you wanna spend, cause DCP seems to be stackable with anything. Personally I am doing DCP, yellow gold, and 2 sesamin a day, I have a log on here that was just started.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...from what ive seen in this thread these would be good supps to stack

DCP
Berberine
Dicana

would it be bad to add maybe some of these??

Sesamin
Prima force Lean Green
Maybe a stim??? (X-Force, Venom, Hot Rox Extreme???)

sorry for asking so many questions...dont want to get stuff that doesnt work well together or overdue a certain supp (like TTA)
Low-dose SesaThin would be a good stacker, as would the green tea. Something that contains forskolin would also be potent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the ingredient profile for cAMPH, there is no dosage listing for forskolin. It would be an expensive option, but yeah it looks like it would be a good stack.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking at the ingredient profile for cAMPH, there is no dosage listing for forskolin. It would be an expensive option, but yeah it looks like it would be a good stack.

crap...then what supp was i thinking of?? hmm....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you keep saying sesathin, but sesathin has sesamin, correct? so another sesamin product like sesamin by scivation or sesaglow by controlled labs would be ok? or does sesathin have something else added or do you prefere sesathin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find SesaThin to be vastly superior, from a results standpoint. Having used some of the other brands, I find SesaThin to be the gold standard.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
HotRox Extreme has rasberry ketones so you might want to watch stacking that with DCP.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SesaThin would be a good stacker...let me look at StimX.

You guys want a SesaThin/DCP sale?

that would be a great idea...let us know when that happens

Ok....supp. list is as follows for right now

DCP
Berberine
Prima-Force Lean Green
Dicana
Sesathin

Anything else??? still wondering if there could be a stim thrown in....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade did you check on stim x, yet? i plan on running it with stim x.

Cocoalean™ A patent-pending cocoa extract – and please, don’t confuse it with Chocomine™.
Aneurin DBE™
Geranium Concentrate.
Green Coffee Bean Extract.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys - cAmp DOES contain forskolin. It's listed as Forselean (the patented version made by Sabinas Corp.).

I just checked one of my bottles of it.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I find SesaThin to be vastly superior, from a results standpoint. Having used some of the other brands, I find SesaThin to be the gold standard.
Ive found sesathin to be FAR superior to the scivation/cl brand as well

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Guys - cAmp DOES contain forskolin. It's listed as Forselean (the patented version made by Sabinas Corp.).

Sabinsa does own the patent for forskolin. im guessing the camph contains the 20% extract

Jason

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

thats what i thought.....is that the kind of forskolin you were talking about adding...or something a little bit more potent than whats in Camp??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, forskolin is forskolin. cAmp would work for what Dsade was looking for as far as synergy w/ DCP.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, forskolin is forskolin. cAmp would work for what Dsade was looking for as far as synergy w/ DCP.

ahh..ok....thats what i was looking for..thanks Jmh

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the recommended dosage for DCP? Is it sufficient to dose the product twice daily, or would a third dose be more effective overall?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's a good question Max. The recommended dose is 6 caps per day with a first week of 9.

I guess it would be OK to take more caps and just dose it twice.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
d said either 2 caps 3 times per day of 3 caps twice per day!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey dsade.....sesathin caps are out at nutraplanet...would it be ok to subsitute Vaporize instead??? is it a decent product?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First rule of DCP club is to do what dsade says! second rule of dcp club is to eat what ever the hell you want!
third rule of dcp club is to EXPERIMENT and have fun! :bb2:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
...you could have given me at least a lump of coal Dsade...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade....any info on what kind, if any, stims you could use with this supp???

Here is what i have for the stack i want to run so far

DCP
Primaforce Lean Green
Dicana
Sesathin Or Vaporize
Camp

Probably gonna add Biotest's Flameout for the fish oil aspect of the stack....but still havent read about any stims being stacked with DCP.....im looking at X-Force......but like i said....want to get the opinion of the pro's before i make anything concrete and go buy the stuff.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have someone that will be running low dose clen and YHCl...I believe that's about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 would be very cool.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"m running:

150mcg Clenbuterol/Ketotifen
6 caps DCP
6 cap Camphibolic
7.5mg Yohimbine HCL (3 caps)

I also have 50g's of rasberry ketones and some lipo-derm ultra on hand, just recieved everything today but i've been on the clen for 4 weeks or so

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my DCP today! will be starting my log, soon!

Did i read somewhere that it is recommended to load these at 9 pills per day for the first week or so?

anyone? dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...for around 4-5 days seems to be ideal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks great to me. Before and after pics?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap...This was designed as a safe replacement to DNP...I can't even imagine the sweats that would come from the combo.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I"m running:

150mcg Clenbuterol/Ketotifen
6 caps DCP
6 cap Camphibolic
7.5mg Yohimbine HCL (3 caps)

I also have 50g's of rasberry ketones and some lipo-derm ultra on hand, just recieved everything today but i've been on the clen for 4 weeks or so
Wowzers, thats one serious cutting stack..Can't wait to see the results of that one...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i'll be using Test Prop and Tren along with it so it will be some dramatic results to say the least. I took 6 caps total yesterday and 6 today already i'll do 10 for 7 days for the load phase. I'm already noticing that i'm getting random wood! I know it's only been 1.5 days but i'm already looking harder from my stack, i feel just warm all the time. I'm glad i decided to cut through the winter while eveyrone is getting fatter i'll be getting leaner , lol.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad i decided to cut through the winter while eveyrone is getting fatter i'll be getting leaner , lol.
Oh boy thats for damn sure..I think I've put 5 lbs of fat on just this week..Damn Holiday goodies :frustrate ..Starting my DCP run on the 1st...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
ok i'm doing 10 caps now i did 10 yesterday and 6 so far today oh man this stuff has me REALLY warm, i'm dropping the clen for 2 weeks or so because even with the Ketotifen it seems to be less effective now, no biggy i've been on it for like 5 weeks anyway.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Chaps, I'm really interested in following this recomp you're going to do. I was thinking the same thing in regards to tren and test, but I'm lacking the latter at the moment. Good luck! I'll be following your log.

HL