Recommend me a BCAA, mine wont mix

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So I bought bulk BCAA - it wont mix for love nor money, tried milk, protein shake juice, the lot - it just wotn mix

So, what product, close to the price of bulk and not hyped, is the best or at least good at mixing?

Ameyer9

Awards
Most products include more than just BCAA's, and also have flavoring meaning they won't be close to the price of bulk BCAA. I've never had an issue with raw BCAA's mixing before though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Almost all bulk BCAAs I buy don't mix well. Some don't mix at all and just float at the top of my water.

Only one I had that actually dissolved was bulk Optimum Instantized BCAAs

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Xtend
? They are great im going Mango :D !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend
Juiced Aminos
Omega Sports Strive
AEN Intrabolic
CL Purple Wraath
Prime Nutrition EAA+

All quality options. if you want a BCAA/EAA product with added Carbs Intra-MD

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So I bought bulk BCAA - it wont mix for love nor money, tried milk, protein shake juice, the lot - it just wotn mix

So, what product, close to the price of bulk and not hyped, is the best or at least good at mixing?
There are no flavored BCAAs close to the price of bulk BCAAs. But this is my new all natural BCAA product after
5 shakes

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!dieselade---bcaa/v851f

There is no way in the world I can get anyone I know to drink bulk BCAAs...what did you mix it with (taste)?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

If you're talking about "flakes" at the top of your cup or little chunks that normal for bulk BCAAs.

Scivation Xtend is my go to for BCAAs.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
i dont just mean flakes, I mean the whole lot just floats there!
ive been told to tip in and wait half an hour, trying that first.

guessing your lot mix ok by that pic

Toff

Awards
  • Established
p.s i tend to spin it around until it has time to float and down it to get a mouth full of bcaa - tried tipping it directly into my gob but that didnt go well

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
leucine doesn't like to mix very well with water

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
You can get m.a.n. iso amino for 18 on lockout.com.
Sometimes i'll also just dump the unflavored bcaas in my mouth and wash it down with my pre or post workout, don't worry it olny tastes like burnt rubber for the first 5 seconds
???

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can get m.a.n. iso amino for 18 on lockout.com.

������
This is my current fav. MAN ISO Amino, Dorks flavor. Very simple profile, no extras added. Great price. Love it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thats about .12 per gram of BCAA (iso amino 30servs/5g/$18.)......DIESELADE is less than that per gram of BCAAs with "AM10" at fefifo.com....and it doesn't have Artificial Flavor, Sucralose or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K).
That is the lowest price for Iso amino around tho.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats about .12 per gram of BCAA (iso amino 30servs/5g/$18.)......DIESELADE is less than that per gram of BCAAs with "AM10" at fefifo.com....and it doesn't have Artificial Flavor, Sucralose or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K).
That is the lowest price for Iso amino around tho.
Great deal, thanks for posting. I need to look into this.

I don't usually go for the 30g serving containers. I go for the largest one, to get the best price. Small ones only if it's my first time trying.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Great deal, thanks for posting. I need to look into this.

I don't usually go for the 30g serving containers. I go for the largest one, to get the best price. Small ones only if it's my first time trying.
Well as I expain it on my site, its not abt servs. Its about grams bcaas per bottle. This one, best bcaa is hella expensive in grams bcaas per bottle. Same w another one. If you getting like 140-150g bcaas per bottle you gettin robbed almost anyway you slice it. I saw a guy on YouTube say buy Amino-x bc its $6 cheaper than extend (or another one) and still 30 servs...but aminox is like 4g bcaas per serv and xtend is like 7...aminox isnt a better value.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont just mean flakes, I mean the whole lot just floats there!
ive been told to tip in and wait half an hour, trying that first.

guessing your lot mix ok by that pic
Depending on the ratio of the BCAA of the product, it may not dissolve as well as others. Products higher in leucine tend to not mix as well. Personally, I'd be wary of a BCAA product that did mix perfectly instantly.

opticpain

Awards
I use semi warm water, for me that works with any bcaa I've used. Cold water seems to make it float to the top. Warm water+ shaker bottle and I'm good.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Formutech's Endurance mixes very nicely

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well as I expain it on my site, its not abt servs. Its about grams bcaas per bottle. This one, best bcaa is hella expensive in grams bcaas per bottle. Same w another one. If you getting like 140-150g bcaas per bottle you gettin robbed almost anyway you slice it. I saw a guy on YouTube say buy Amino-x bc its $6 cheaper than extend (or another one) and still 30 servs...but aminox is like 4g bcaas per serv and xtend is like 7...aminox isnt a better value.
Yup I get it. The one I've been using is also 7g per serving (MAN ISO amino). I have to be honest though, I'm always more concerned about taste than cost (while also going for simplicity - I'm not a supplement junkie who needs pump products and such added in). I mainly use it to get my water quota for the day, and maybe peri-workout at times of brutally intense workouts.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yup I get it. The one I've been using is also 7g per serving (MAN ISO amino). I have to be honest though, I'm always more concerned about taste than cost (while also going for simplicity - I'm not a supplement junkie who needs pump products and such added in). I mainly use it to get my water quota for the day, and maybe peri-workout at times of brutally intense workouts.
Iso amino is a 5g bcaa per serving. The amount you drink is all the more reason to use a natural one. Its $18/bottle bc it only has 150g bcaas per container like many others. Would you drink bottled water w artificial flavors and sweeteners and colors all day? Thats like drinking crystal light all day. My thing is being in manufacturing it takes 3-5x as much artificial sweetners to flavor a bcaa drink over a preworkout. Plus people dont drink preworkouts all day in gallon jugs. Im not trying to switch you. Im just saying if one supplement needs to be natural its BCAA just because the high (er) doses ppl consume. Its also funny how healthy ppl eat clean and meal prep healthy stuff....then their bcaas b like melted candy.

I know what you mean about taste. No one wants to sip on natural dirt all day neither.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iso amino is a 5g bcaa per serving. The amount you drink is all the more reason to use a natural one. Its $18/bottle bc it only has 150g bcaas per container like many others. Would you drink bottled water w artificial flavors and sweeteners and colors all day? Thats like drinking crystal light all day. My thing is being in manufacturing it takes 3-5x as much artificial sweetners to flavor a bcaa drink over a preworkout. Plus people dont drink preworkouts all day in gallon jugs. Im not trying to switch you. Im just saying if one supplement needs to be natural its BCAA just because the high (er) doses ppl consume. Its also funny how healthy ppl eat clean and meal prep healthy stuff....then their bcaas b like melted candy.

I know what you mean about taste. No one wants to sip on natural dirt all day neither.
I agree. My Bcaa's are my version of candy :D I should at least switch it up at times. What do you use for sweetening?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Xtend
Juiced Aminos
Omega Sports Strive
AEN Intrabolic
CL Purple Wraath
Prime Nutrition EAA+

All quality options. if you want a BCAA/EAA product with added Carbs Intra-MD
I agree with these. I have used all of these and love the taste. I like aminox by bsn as well. It tastes just like kool aid.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree with these. I have used all of these and love the taste. I like aminox by bsn as well. It tastes just like kool aid.
amazon reviews say aminox taste very good. which is weird because Optimum owns them now and ppl don't say Optimum BCAAs taste good.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive reviews for Xtend.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
amazon reviews say aminox taste very good. which is weird because Optimum owns them now and ppl don't say Optimum BCAAs taste good.
The bulk Optimum instantized BCAAs taste and have the consistency of flour. At least to me anyway. The worst tasting by far I've tried (bulk non-flavored) was Dymatize.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive reviews for Xtend.
Just a question, do you have a finacial intrest in Xtend? You talk about it a lot and promote it a lot versus all the other BCAAs you sell at Nutraplanet.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The bulk Optimum instantized BCAAs taste and have the consistency of flour. At least to me anyway. The worst tasting by far I've tried (bulk non-flavored) was Dymatize.
Bulk any BCAA is horrible to me i dnt know which is worse: Arginine HCL or bulk BCAAs.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Bulk any BCAA is horrible to me i dnt know which is worse: Arginine HCL or bulk BCAAs.
Agreed.

Your new BCAA looks good. I like the no artificial colors/sweetners angle. Wishing you the best on the product launch.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

Your new BCAA looks good. I like the no artificial colors/sweetners angle. Wishing you the best on the product launch.
Thanks for the words. Ive also used xtend free which is there non artificial sweetened bcaa. If the reg Xtend is too sweet tasting ppl might like this apple and berry which isnt at all sweet. The flavor is about 1/20th that of reg Xtend to me and taste like salty apple juice. I wanted a high dose bcaa and no artificial sweeteners. Versus a busta bcaa but "hey its all natural." I know it will do ok. Only other one Ive used b4 bulk is Aminoject.

Man i rem I use to order damn near a trash bag of bulk bcaas over 12 yrs ago from protein factory. Then id mix in protein. Tasted like acid.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I haven't had issues with Purple Wraath in a shaker bottle. BCAA/EAA's with some added ergogens in it. Slight bit of foam but it settles out quickly. Most BCAA products I've used mix about the same. Just don't expect to spoon mix any of them lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bulk Arginine HCL is the only supplement I ever throw away...worst stuff in the world !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dieselade mixes really easily, foam is gone in seconds-what little there is of it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dieselade mixes really easily, foam is gone in seconds-what little there is of it!!!
How did you get some before me ??????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is (1) BCAA on the market right now I really like, can't wait to compare them !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bcaa peptides work well and mix well

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are using it for workouts, look into finsh line. BCAA product, but much more. 6g of BCAAs, 4g being leucine in a 4:1:1. Very complete profile with everything you need to compliment your BCAAs for best results like TMG, LCLT, BA, etc. Watermelon tastes AMAZING.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trade.JPG

The Pro Supps Amino Links (I think that's the name)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
2:1:1 is the ratio that should be used. It's how it appears in native whey. Also you need half the amount of iso/val to metabolize leucine. Love companies that come up with new ratios and act like going against 40 years of research is a good idea, while providing no data of their own.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
2:1:1 is the ratio that should be used. It's how it appears in native whey. Also you need half the amount of iso/val to metabolize leucine. Love companies that come up with new ratios and act like going against 40 years of research is a good idea, while providing no data of their own.
I think that comes from the fact that leucine is the most anabolic amino. So they put more leucine. I just assumed someone must have read some studies that 4:1:1. 8:1:1 or 10:1:1 works better thats why they do it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want a BCAA Supplement That Taste Like Butt Crack.......This is the one.

BCAA.JPG