Recommend me a BCAA, mine wont mix

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If you want a BCAA Supplement That Taste Like Butt Crack.......This is the one.

View attachment 129420
Everytime someone mentions a product, I look it up on Amazon, then read the 1 and 2 star reviews for comic relief:

"Great idea for a product (vegan BCAA's) but the flavoring is an epic fail. Extremely chemical, over-the-top, fake sweeteners. It's like drinking a spray can of cheap watermelon air freshener. I don't ever drink any fake flavored sports drinks. No purple, bright green, neon orange, etc "ades" sport drinks. "

and it has no artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners per the label. I even look at my product reviews at Amazon for comic relief.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everytime someone mentions a product, I look it up on Amazon, then read the 1 and 2 star reviews for comic relief:

"Great idea for a product (vegan BCAA's) but the flavoring is an epic fail. Extremely chemical, over-the-top, fake sweeteners. It's like drinking a spray can of cheap watermelon air freshener. I don't ever drink any fake flavored sports drinks. No purple, bright green, neon orange, etc "ades" sport drinks. "

and it has no artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners per the label. I even look at my product reviews at Amazon for comic relief.
That review Sounds about Right !!!

Supplement Store

Supplements Stairs (2) (598x800).jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ It looks like one. Nice stash!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh yeaaah,hydrolyzed whey is pretty bad. I use to mix it 20% in my egg protein. I can still taste the after taste of it.
you can mix 100 % sunshine with that mix, lol that hydro is not for the faint of heart- shty is not to be f'ed with

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The best i tried ( AminoX) BSN
people actually like that AminoX, it gets good reviews and is popular because it is cheap. Optimum makes it, bc they own
BSN and their Optimum Pro BCAA is the best BCAA they make.

Best way to eval a BCAA product is take BCAAs x servings then / that by price per container.

This BCAA product doesn't mention BCAAs grams per serving. Not hating, but I'd stay away from any product that doesnt
list BCAAs per serving. I'm the king of prop blends, but BCAAs per serving isnt proprietary. I'd guess its 4g per serving. Even at 5 its
150g per container, 13.3 cents a gram. I think its 4g BCAAs per serving bc it makes no sense to sell that product dirt cheap when their own brand (Optimum) is at a higher price point.

The biggest jip on bcaas is Best BCAA.

I don't like when ppl try some BCAA blend 10g BS to make the average person think its 10g of BCAAs...

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
people actually like that AminoX, it gets good reviews and is popular because it is cheap. Optimum makes it, bc they own
BSN and their Optimum Pro BCAA is the best BCAA they make.

Best way to eval a BCAA product is take BCAAs x servings then / that by price per container.

This BCAA product doesn't mention BCAAs grams per serving. Not hating, but I'd stay away from any product that doesnt
list BCAAs per serving. I'm the king of prop blends, but BCAAs per serving isnt proprietary. I'd guess its 4g per serving. Even at 5 its
150g per container, 13.3 cents a gram. I think its 4g BCAAs per serving bc it makes no sense to sell that product dirt cheap when their own brand (Optimum) is at a higher price point.

The biggest jip on bcaas is Best BCAA.

I don't like when ppl try some BCAA blend 10g BS to make the average person think its 10g of BCAAs...
Lol no, the biggest jip in my opinion is Amino Pro (dymatize)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Oh havent seen that one. There is this other one w like 3g bcaas per srv for $22 a bottle. 30 servs. Maybe 2g. Cant rem the name.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ding ding. I think you are right! Just looked it up. Ppl think "oh i need a bcaa. This on only 16.56 for 30 servs. Great..." its got great reviews at bb dot com

Not great, its only got 75g bcaas per container (2.5g bcaas per serv)! Thats over 22 cents per gram of bcaas but like my sister says "when you see a sucka lick it" thats company's motto

My product at that price point would cost $61 per jug!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use clear muscle and mediator in replacement of Bcaa and I love it. I sip on a protein shake threw out the day so it's already loaded with Bcaa so no need to by extra in my opinion .

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
I use clear muscle and mediator in replacement of Bcaa and I love it. I sip on a protein shake threw out the day so it's already loaded with Bcaa so no need to by extra in my opinion .
Well thats great if you want to spend $60+ a month on hmb. Bcaa are more cost effective imo.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Best time and need for bcaas is intraworkout and immediately post. But esp intra. I once said its like saying "I get tons of Arginine from protein shakes so Nitric Oxide products w Arginine HCL wont give me better pumps during my training."

Whats clear muscle and mediator?

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Best time and need for bcaas is intraworkout and immediately post. But esp intra. I once said its like saying "I get tons of Arginine from protein shakes so Nitric Oxide products w Arginine HCL wont give me better pumps during my training."

Whats clear muscle and mediator?
Clear muscle is free acid hmb, and mediator is phos. Acid