Rapid Dissolve Tablets Getting Better

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought I would share a sneak peak teaser into some AMS news...

Our RD tabs are going to get even better.

Of course bioavailability and effectiveness is our top concern and that is exactly what we will deliver.

That's it for now, but stay tuned. More info to come.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the 6th tab of these 4-ad RD tabs and everytime i take this hormone, my libido freaking surges :fapfapfap:

I don't even really care about the ergogenic purposes of this, but for a recreational test. boost to get you through the day this is freaking outstanding!

:djparty:

..Oh and in for info. :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only sublingual products I have taken were MMV3 and T911 and they both take FOREVER to dissolve!

How are the RD tabs?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only sublingual products I have taken were MMV3 and T911 and they both take FOREVER to dissolve!

How are the RD tabs?
The current RD's take about 10-15 min to fully dissolve and be absorbed. About the time it takes me to change over and drive to the gym. They have a sort of chocolate flavor. I just wedge them under the tongue and go, even start my workout if I popped them in late. Doesn't dry the mouth out or anything like that. I think they are less of a hassle than the UTT, but as I mentioned, they are soon to be even better.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great news.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Of course bioavailability and effectiveness is our top concern and that is exactly what we will deliver.

Would that be why they are out of stock at some places?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would that be why they are out of stock at some places?
That has mostly due to the manufacturers current ability to keep up with our demand along with their other obligations. However, this has been in the works to be resolved and are trying to pump the RD's out to all the retailers.

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
IF I stack 4ad,deca.1ad all UTT, how far apart should I wait for full absorbtion on each?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF I stack 4ad,deca.1ad all UTT, how far apart should I wait for full absorbtion on each?
Sorry I didn't see this here. Though I believe we answered it for you in your thread correct?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I subscribed to the other thread, to make sure I'm correct the new RDs are not available yet right?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I subscribed to the other thread, to make sure I'm correct the new RDs are not available yet right?
Correct. They recently under went a round of testing and everything went well but that was with the powders

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

No doubt CC..i think our fans will like the new RD tabs delivery system :) Thanks for the teaser

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update. It looks like it is going to be a little bit longer before these make it out. How long, not sure. The company has other things in the pipeline as well and some of these are likely to come out first. I know we're all waiting, but I think everyone will be happy with what they see. Looks like first up should be AMS' new product Augmentor...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/185996-ams-augmentor-hormonal.html