Question regarding Pink Magic

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there would be anything wrong with doing the Anabolic Diet while using this product?

I'm asking because some products work better with carbs and while on this diet there will not be many carbs so any impute on this would be helpful. I started the diet today so far carb free :yawn:

Many loggers on VERY Low carbohydrates getting the "PUMP" of their lives on Pink Magic!

Special things about to happen

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many loggers on VERY Low carbohydrates getting the "PUMP" of their lives on Pink Magic!

Special things...:thinking:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

Snuggle Club in the hizzy.

What's up Jacob? Still rolling?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

Hey jacob, got a question. Is pink magic a product that can be used while taking time off from pct and a new ph cycle??

Or is ithormonal and will interfere?? If is a non hormonal natural anabolic like prime or a test booster that messes with hormones.

thanks

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i gotta question when am i going to be able to buy a bottle of pink magic !!!!!!!!

Hey jacob, got a question. Is pink magic a product that can be used while taking time off from pct and a new ph cycle??

Or is ithormonal and will interfere?? If is a non hormonal natural anabolic like prime or a test booster that messes with hormones.

thanks
You can use as PCT and it will probably blow away what happened during the cycle...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Special things like HORNIER and wish SEX,SEX and SEX ohhhh yeah!:food:
and the feeling and Focus thats....."You vs The World" is simply OUSTANDING!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its looking like end of may or first week of june.
Is Iceland's Volcanic ash holding up the import of the 'magic herb-ness'? DANNNG IT!! stupid volcano....with its stupid ash.....<pulls out bowl of baking soda><adds bottle of vinegar> ahh, whoops....time to go home now...<sprints down hallway>

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
o snap! Where you been? As you can see we got a little more comfortable with our femininity with Pink Magic.
Well it does give me the impression of the subtlest air of refinement in your already effeminate ways my friend.

I've been pretty much MIA from forums for the past year and a half or so. My training took a nose dive when I hurt my back training for the mundials last year, and it affected every facet of my life for a while. I put weights on the back burner, and my involvement in online fluff waned as a result.

Training is coming back, so here I am to drop **** on the people once in a while.

Hope you're well!