Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A couple of weeks in DSU and I'm loving it I noticed that I'm not where near as sore the next day or 2 following a workout sometimes not even at all and I have kept up the intensity. Not gonna lie I'm beginning to like this better than Sup3r 11
That speak volume!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
A couple of weeks in DSU and I'm loving it I noticed that I'm not where near as sore the next day or 2 following a workout sometimes not even at all and I have kept up the intensity. Not gonna lie I'm beginning to like this better than Sup3r 11
Hands down in my top 3-4 natty sups in terms of results, along with PA (Tr1umph), ArA (even though I don't use it myself), and (-)epi (EP1C).

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have some questions ...

I read around that Laxogenin could be "toxic" to the liver, is this statement true?

8 weeks laxogenin, 100mg per day, it is ok? you can go beyond 8 weeks?

I would like to try the capsule version, do I read that many have used the TD version, CPS version is to be discarded?

:)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some questions ...

I read around that Laxogenin could be "toxic" to the liver, is this statement true?

8 weeks laxogenin, 100mg per day, it is ok? you can go beyond 8 weeks?

I would like to try the capsule version, do I read that many have used the TD version, CPS version is to be discarded?

:)
Any oral supplement will pass through the liver but Laxogenin is not hepatotoxic. I prefer the TD (DSU), I seem to get a bit more strength from it.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me some feedback :)

ps. cps o td?
I did the 12 weeks with the OG Str3ngth in caps form. I felt it really helped me.

Currently I'm taking 1 cap SU in the morning PWO and 2 ml DSU in the evening. On the caps/DSU combo I've been since the 26th of Oct and I will take it through my PCT and post PCT, again a total of 12 weeks.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I used TD version since April of this year and finished run as last day on 30th October.

7 Months or 28 weeks run straight. I do not report of any adverse effects.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I used TD version since April of this year and finished run as last day on 30th October.

7 Months or 28 weeks run straight. I do not report of any adverse effects.
7 months?????
and tell me ... you know give me some feedback?

I bet that you used folli2 and other supplements ... it's hard to rate ...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
7 months?????
and tell me ... you know give me some feedback?

I bet that you used folli2 and other supplements ... it's hard to rate ...
Slight improvements in recovery and much less pain in joints, i feel it helped me to recover from a shoulder injury and kept elbows free from pain whilst lifting heavy. I feel it works better as a recovery aid more than an anabolic product.

BANE44

Awards
Definitely helps my joints feel much better.

Whatever it does after that for me is just a bonus.

fx2050

Awards
i have some xgels on order from US and some Dermastrength unleashed also, buy one get one free. recently finished ep1c unleashed but dont think i really felt anything

hoping get some results this time but now im thinking of throwing in some mk677

should work good?

i seem to have gone mad on supps the last few months but defintely im at the top of my game recently

im maxing out now on supps and then calm down for winter, maybe odd mk677 if its good

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just administered my first dose of Dermastregth Unleashed.....

Are you suppose to shake it up? I noticed I could hear a little ball inside like a paint can but the bottle says nothing about shake well.

Also is it suppose to be really watery or thicker?

Shook mine and it went everywhere, it just leaks out of the nozzle when shaken? Is this normal????

josun

Awards
  • Established
Is strength unleashed td supposed to be clear? Or brown like epic unleashed?

josun

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was clear. It’s been a couple years since I used it. EU was always tinted.
Ok.I'm finally getting to use my stock pile. Just wanted to make sure it didn't expire