Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you using the Olympus Labs TD - DSU?
I am logging a competitors product, but plan on a DSU solo run within the next two or so months. I am excited to see the comparison.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am logging a competitors product, but plan on a DSU solo run within the next two or so months. I am excited to see the comparison.
Hit me up when you do brother

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As are we. Lol. I've got two bottle of SU. I just cracked one open myself. This is my first laxo product.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As are we. Lol. I've got two bottle of SU. I just cracked one open myself. This is my first laxo product.
Nice! Take advantage of the adaptogenic benefits and train hard! I train borderline recklessly when I'm using this kind of stuff.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Take advantage of the adaptogenic benefits and train hard! I train borderline recklessly when I'm using this kind of stuff.
Nice. Can't do hormonals at the moment so I'm on a stack of TD EU, SU caps, and Triumph. It is amazing for a natty stack. I'm recomping nicely and staying strong. Good OL Black Friday and holiday sales;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Can't do hormonals at the moment so I'm on a stack of TD EU, SU caps, and Triumph. It is amazing for a natty stack. I'm recomping nicely and staying strong. Good OL Black Friday and holiday sales;)
Still haven't tried Epic Unleashed, but if it's anything like epicatechin standalone, I can't wait to try it so I can see how well my EDT workouts go.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on March daddy needs some transdermal Su to add to his supp pantry.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Come on March daddy needs some transdermal Su to add to his supp pantry.
That's what I'm talking about!

Now that I've had a chance to really give some of these new sups a good run I'm stocking up on DSU + Tr1umph + Lemon ROX CU....and some mystery not yet released items : )

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now that I've had a chance to really give some of these new sups a good run I'm stocking up on DSU + Tr1umph + Lemon ROX CU....and some mystery not yet released items : )
Don't forget all CU will be new flavouring...
Must try them all mouhahaha!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You will endure ;)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still haven't tried Epic Unleashed, but if it's anything like epicatechin standalone, I can't wait to try it so I can see how well my EDT workouts go.
If you liked original epicatechin (EP1C), Unleashed will blow you away.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So I just ordered 2 dermastrength only thing that worries me is it says to keep dry 3 hours after applying for something like that and that might be hard sometimes I'm a mechanic in the oil fields. There's times when I don't do **** and its slow when it wouldn't be a problem since I'm in a shop. There are times when I have to go to job sites and take care of stuff there. So maybe it would be better to change my order and take the pills on working days and the cream on days off?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I seem to be experiencing headaches as if I was dehydrated. I'm drinking a little over a gallon a day. Does Str3ngth require an increase in h20 intake.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I seem to be experiencing headaches as if I was dehydrated. I'm drinking a little over a gallon a day. Does Str3ngth require an increase in h20 intake.
I am on day 3 of DSU and I have had a headache for the better part of three days. I was almost sick today from the pain and had to take a nap for a few hours. It may just be a coincidence but I am usually good at tracking the reasons for headaches and I don't see any other changes in my diet or sleep pattern that would be a cause for this. I'm going to press on and take some notes. Like I said, it may just be a coincidence as I am prone to headaches on occasion.

Has anybody else noticed initial headaches from SU or DSU?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Damn I got 2 bottles incoming hoping I don't experience this

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of DSU and I have had a headache for the better part of three days. I was almost sick today from the pain and had to take a nap for a few hours. It may just be a coincidence but I am usually good at tracking the reasons for headaches and I don't see any other changes in my diet or sleep pattern that would be a cause for this. I'm going to press on and take some notes. Like I said, it may just be a coincidence as I am prone to headaches on occasion.

Has anybody else noticed initial headaches from SU or DSU?
I am very in tune with my body also. I very rarely experience headaches outside of being dehydrated. I started the Str3nght and Tr1umph on the same day. I stopped the Tr1umph yesterday but still experienced a slight headache today. I will increase my water intake tomorrow and see if it makes any difference. I have a second bottle on the way and have definitely seen a strength increase. I would hate to stop before getting a recomp effect experienced by others.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Damn I got 2 bottles incoming hoping I don't experience this
It's not something I've seen mentioned before so I wouldn't worry about it too much in advance. Don't psyche yourself out before you start!

I am very in tune with my body also. I very rarely experience headaches outside of being dehydrated. I started the Str3nght and Tr1umph on the same day. I stopped the Tr1umph yesterday but still experienced a slight headache today. I will increase my water intake tomorrow and see if it makes any difference. I have a second bottle on the way and have definitely seen a strength increase. I would hate to stop before getting a recomp effect experienced by others.
Lots of water over here lately as low H20 can be a trigger for me as well. Another thing to consider is blood sugar. Apparently 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin can affect blood sugar levels and low BS can be a trigger for me as well.

How far are you into your Str3ngth run?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
It's not something I've seen mentioned before so I wouldn't worry about it too much in advance. Don't psyche yourself out before you start!

Lots of water over here lately as low H20 can be a trigger for me as well. Another thing to consider is blood sugar. Apparently 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin can affect blood sugar levels and low BS can be a trigger for me as well.

How far are you into your Str3ngth run?
So I increased my H2o today and headache was less noticeable, more like a slight pressure. Another side effect I noticed, and I thought it was from the Tr1umph, is an increase in bowel movements. I'm going 3-4 times a day which is far from my normal 1. Despite these minor annoyances, my strength has gone though the roof! Pumps are very strong as well. My 2nd bottle arrived today and I plan on running that next. There is no way I would continue to run this compound with these sides if the compound was not effective as it is.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
So I increased my H2o today and headache was less noticeable, more like a slight pressure. Another side effect I noticed, and I thought it was from the Tr1umph, is an increase in bowel movements. I'm going 3-4 times a day which is far from my normal 1. Despite these minor annoyances, my strength has gone though the roof! Pumps are very strong as well. My 2nd bottle arrived today and I plan on running that next. There is no way I would continue to run this compound with these sides if the compound was not effective as it is.
Same for me as well for the headahce. It is barely noticeable today but it is still hanging out in the background a bit.

Thanks for your feedback bro. I have 2 bottles on hand and am running it @ 100mg right now and may bump up to 150mg for the last 2-3 weeks. It's a thought, I'll see how it goes.

I am only a few days in but I look forward to seeing the results you speak of. This could make for a great PCT.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose of DS this morning no issues as of now

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Laxo in high doses (typically 200mg and up) is known to cause headaches.

Perhaps the phytoFUSE system has increased the efficacy to a degree that some are experiencing headaches at even lower doses. I would monitor it, keep extra hydrated, and if needed, lower the dosage a bit and/or spread out the dosage over the day instead of all at once etc.

Keep me posted on how things turn out guys.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I increased my H2O intake again yesterday to 1.5g and the pressure in my head has almost gone completely away. I have 1 capsule left tonight and my first bottle will be complete. I am really starting to feel this compound kicking in! I would never have thought this would be this effective! My appetite, strength, recovery, pumps are all way up. I am convinced that this new delivery system is legit. I was experiencing sides that were associated with much higher dosages. I have run numerous AAS and prohormone cycles in my time. I pretty much figured that truly effective compounds were going to be a thing of the past with all the legislation that came down. It is great to know that there is a non-hormonal avenue that is effective. I plan on going natty one more month and jumping on my first hormonal run in over 2 years. I'm am psyched to have sourced through OL UK. I cant even imagine how strong there PH are. My faith has been restored.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

I increased my H2O intake again yesterday to 1.5g and the pressure in my head has almost gone completely away. I have 1 capsule left tonight and my first bottle will be complete. I am really starting to feel this compound kicking in! I would never have thought this would be this effective! My appetite, strength, recovery, pumps are all way up. I am convinced that this new delivery system is legit. I was experiencing sides that were associated with much higher dosages. I have run numerous AAS and prohormone cycles in my time. I pretty much figured that truly effective compounds were going to be a thing of the past with all the legislation that came down. It is great to know that there is a non-hormonal avenue that is effective. I plan on going natty one more month and jumping on my first hormonal run in over 2 years. I'm am psyched to have sourced through OL UK. I cant even imagine how strong there PH are. My faith has been restored.
My expectations for this phytofused version have been smashed, there has basically only been overwhelmingly positive feedback so far. Keep us updated, also are you considering dermastrength unleashed?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This stuff dries perfectly and smells really pleasant

I should really stick with the dermastrength to gauge the results but I am doing two pumps and one pump of epic unleashed

What does OL think of that stack

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
My expectations for this phytofused version have been smashed, there has basically only been overwhelmingly positive feedback so far. Keep us updated, also are you considering dermastrength unleashed?
Do you mean Ep1c Unleashed?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This stuff dries perfectly and smells really pleasant

I should really stick with the dermastrength to gauge the results but I am doing two pumps and one pump of epic unleashed

What does OL think of that stack
Sounds like you are in for a good time, EU TD is my bae.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might be hard to know which TD is doing the job... First time using laxo

Been over a week with just massive pumps to report
You have prior experience with TD EP1C though? Within days of starting DSU I was seeing huge pumps and DOMS in the following days.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You have prior experience with TD EP1C though? Within days of starting DSU I was seeing huge pumps and DOMS in the following days.
Yes I do :) the first version which was awful to use but great results!

Come to think of it I am getting huge DOMS but yeah no real changes yet of course

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSU is the truth, can't wait till more feedback rolls in on it

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
So I struggled to maintain my H2O intake over the weekend and begin to experience severe headaches again. I checked my blood pressure and it was elevated over the norm. By Sunday night I had rehydrated and started taking 300mg coq10. The headache subsided rapidly after that. My Baseline blood pressure is borderline low so this compound definitely affects me pretty severely. I'm having the same effects as a mild pH run. I read somewhere that this compound is similar in structure to Anavar. I went back into my notebooks from years ago and I was interested to see that I had experience the same elevated blood pressure and headaches as I am experiencing now as when I was running Anavar. I remember now that I actually never ran it again because of those particular sides. Not sure if that is just a coincidence but it's definitely interesting. I'm still seeing good strength and recomp effects. I am also getting some great vascularity on my forearms and biceps.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So I struggled to maintain my H2O intake over the weekend and begin to experience severe headaches again. I checked my blood pressure and it was elevated over the norm. By Sunday night I had rehydrated and started taking 300mg coq10. The headache subsided rapidly after that. My Baseline blood pressure is borderline low so this compound definitely affects me pretty severely. I'm having the same effects as a mild pH run. I read somewhere that this compound is similar in structure to Anavar. I went back into my notebooks from years ago and I was interested to see that I had experience the same elevated blood pressure and headaches as I am experiencing now as when I was running Anavar. I remember now that I actually never ran it again because of those particular sides. Not sure if that is just a coincidence but it's definitely interesting. I'm still seeing good strength and recomp effects. I am also getting some great vascularity on my forearms and biceps.
Interesting. I don't really want increased BP

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I don't really want increased BP
I am taking 3 pumps per day and no BP issues. I monitor daily. However, there were two instances where I had what seemed like a pressure headache that went away and has not returned.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 3 pumps per day and no BP issues. I monitor daily. However, there were two instances where I had what seemed like a pressure headache that went away and has not returned.
I highly doubt Laxo causes high blood pressure but hey could be wrong. No one knows how certain supplements affects our body

This has concerned me though, I don't think I have been getting too many side effects if any on two pumps

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt Laxo causes high blood pressure but hey could be wrong. No one knows how certain supplements affects our body

This has concerned me though, I don't think I have been getting too many side effects if any on two pumps
I am taking capsules not TD, just to clarify. I would never have believed it either however it is the only thing that would be causing it. I NEVER have anything close to elevated BP. As soon as I increases h2o and took Coq10 it came right down.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I am taking capsules not TD, just to clarify. I would never have believed it either however it is the only thing that would be causing it. I NEVER have anything close to elevated BP. As soon as I increases h2o and took Coq10 it came right down.
Everyone reacts differently to things. Heck, every so often there is someone that gets high BP from LJ100 while others run mega doses with no problem.

I appreciate your feedback and hope you are able to mediate things with hydration and such so you can finish your run.

flexor1991

flexor1991

Awards
I'm looking to start a recomp cycle using some left over halo-100, would strength unleashed or epic unleashed be best suited for reducing atrophy during the cut?

Also would either super-1 elite or super epi elite stack well with Halo-100 for a recomp cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to start a recomp cycle using some left over halo-100, would strength unleashed or epic unleashed be best suited for reducing atrophy during the cut?

Also would either super-1 elite or super epi elite stack well with Halo-100 for a recomp cycle?
Do you mean muscle atrophy? I'm assuming so. If so, the Halo or whatever ph you use is what will prevent muscle catabolism. The EU and SU would be more beneficial for maintaining your muscle mass during PCT after you have discontinued the anabolic compound. Neither will do anything for testicular atrophy. A SERM during pct would remedy that.

As far as stacking with the andros for a cut I would recommend Super-Epi. 1 andro or 4 andro can stack as well but are not as well suited for a cut. 1 andro would be best for lean mass and strength but is not a good base as it would add lethargy and further suppression. 4 andro is a good test base but can aromatize to a small degree so possibly not what you want for a cut. Although I find it to be minimal on estrogen sides personally. Epi would probably be the best choice with the limited info you have outlined.

flexor1991

flexor1991

Awards
Thanks for the info, i was leaning towards super epi to stack with the halo

hopefully i'll get some results with hard work 1st and the supps after

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Dehydration = high BP

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
By increase in h2o I mean 1 gallon to 1.5 gallons. I've had to dramatically increase my water intake on Str3ngth. The high BP is not from typical dehydration.
Ah so not much difference in water intake. Maybe Laxo dehydrates some people too! Wonder if it's the same with the TD

I had the same issues with Anabeta elite. Sky rocketed my BP and I had to stop

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ah so not much difference in water intake. Maybe Laxo dehydrates some people too! Wonder if it's the same with the TD

I'm prone to high BP from stims so I monitor closely and so far with the TD I have not seen an impact. I have seen an impact from CU though : p

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I'm prone to high BP from stims so I monitor closely and so far with the TD I have not seen an impact. I have seen an impact from CU though : p
I haven't either

I think all pre increases BP somewhat!

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established

I am sure that the compound itself does not raise BP. It is definatly an issue of Str3ngth having a dehydrating effect on me.