Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what your body fat is?
Not sure, last time I was measured back in June was @ 16% alot more than expected that time. Since then I've been following a more balanced nutrition at 1800 kcals which is a drop from 2500-2800 I was eating before.

During the last week of July I lost 3.1 kg as I was in a mountaineering expedition, eating ALOT less than 1800kcals and walking for hours in high altitude. I have more definition in the core section and legs.

Now I'm back to 1800kcals every day which is mostly protein, some fats and reduced carbs.

I'll probably check at the end of the month, once I finish Ignit3.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure, last time I was measured back in June was @ 16% alot more than expected that time. Since then I've been following a more balanced nutrition at 1800 kcals which is a drop from 2500-2800 I was eating before.

During the last week of July I lost 3.1 kg as I was in a mountaineering expedition, eating ALOT less than 1800kcals and walking for hours in high altitude. I have more definition in the core section and legs.

Now I'm back to 1800kcals every day which is mostly protein, some fats and reduced carbs.

I'll probably check at the end of the month, once I finish Ignit3.
Why not check before and after? ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but costs (not much but still ) and currently trying to source funds for the CU insider and family hols...
Calipers? Or post pics and have AM bro's guess lol

Dersu86

Awards
I'm going to start a two bottle cut from September onward. I'm planning on stacking Ignit3 with Shift and some other non-stim burner. Do you guys have any recommendations? I was looking into the new Antaeus Labs 3,5-T2 or maybe Epitome (I can't find the new DCP here in Europe). Or if you have any other supplement that would stack nicely, please feel free to let me know :).

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I workout early in the morning I need a "quality kick" like CU to start the day so my question is, how long after taking the first dose of 2 or 3 caps would you take at least a scoop of Conquer Unleashed and begin working out?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I workout early in the morning I need a "quality kick" like CU to start the day so my question is, how long after taking the first dose of 2 or 3 caps would you take at least a scoop of Conquer Unleashed and begin working out?
1 scoop (1/2 serving of CU) and 2 caps of Ignit3 from a stim perspective is pretty close to having 2 scoops of CU. I would do it at once or wait 2-4 hours

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop (1/2 serving of CU) and 2 caps of Ignit3 from a stim perspective is pretty close to having 2 scoops of CU. I would do it at once or wait 2-4 hours
Sweeeeet! I'll try it tomorrow & report back

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo GNO thanks mate, today's workout was fantastic!

Dersu86

Awards
I'm going to start a two bottle cut from September onward. I'm planning on stacking Ignit3 with Shift and some other non-stim burner. Do you guys have any recommendations? I was looking into the new Antaeus Labs 3,5-T2 or maybe Epitome (I can't find the new DCP here in Europe). Or if you have any other supplement that would stack nicely, please feel free to let me know :).
Bump

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup3r-11 is a good option if you don't mind going the hormonal route...
Otherwise I'd say, today today, the options you mentioned are a good choice.

Soon OL will cover this whole stack for you :tongue-tied:

Dersu86

Awards
So I should wait with pulling the trigger on my stack?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeaaaahhhhh Booyyyyy! That's what I like to hear!:clap2:
In all seriousness, since the 1st of August that I've started ignit3 and quit CU the workouts were good but today was another thing. It seems I was lacking this "extra bit" CU gives, so till the bottle is gone it will be 2 caps and a scoop in the morning.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all seriousness, since the 1st of August that I've started ignit3 and quit CU the workouts were good but today was another thing. It seems I was lacking this "extra bit" CU gives, so till the bottle is gone it will be 2 caps and a scoop in the morning.

CU has more just energy & focus...the athletic performance boost is great and what a lot of other pre's lack.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used ignite back in May to start my cut and it was so strong I plateaued when I came off mah30 gets 30% off at Olympus-labs.com site wide

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always run stim free CU with 3 caps ignite.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reality check! Went yesterday and did bodyfat measurements etc and the results showed that since the 1st of August I gained back the Kg I lost while on expedition. From 70.3kg I was on July 31st, I now am 74.2kg.

However, we compared the June data and found that I lost 100g of mass (makes perfect sense due to situations up in the mountain) & gained 300g of fat so I am 16.8%.

Truth be told, last week I was on hols with the family and the diet wasn't exactly strict, abit of light cardio in the morning and the rest of the day chilling in the pool. So, that week seems to have made the "damage".

I've decided to run ignit3 in September as well (total 8 weeks) and booked an appointment at the end of that month. Cals will remain 1800 and will probably up the cardio.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reality check! Went yesterday and did bodyfat measurements etc and the results showed that since the 1st of August I gained back the Kg I lost while on expedition. From 70.3kg I was on July 31st, I now am 74.2kg.

However, we compared the June data and found that I lost 100g of mass (makes perfect sense due to situations up in the mountain) & gained 300g of fat so I am 16.8%.

Truth be told, last week I was on hols with the family and the diet wasn't exactly strict, abit of light cardio in the morning and the rest of the day chilling in the pool. So, that week seems to have made the "damage".

I've decided to run ignit3 in September as well (total 8 weeks) and booked an appointment at the end of that month. Cals will remain 1800 and will probably up the cardio.
Good luck with the Ignit3 run :)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 weeks should treat you very nicely. I'd ramp the cardio up linearly. I'm 4 weeks into my run and the weight has been coming off faster than I had even hoped for. :thumbsup:

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Interested in some opinions on how I could stack Ignit3 with APS Mesomorph? Sounds like it is recommended to avoid dosing both at the same time...I work out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, taking Meso about 30 min prior. Is it ok to take Ignit3 later in the day? Would even one cap of Ignit3 be ok with Meso?

josun

Awards
  • Established
Interested in some opinions on how I could stack Ignit3 with APS Mesomorph? Sounds like it is recommended to avoid dosing both at the same time...I work out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, taking Meso about 30 min prior. Is it ok to take Ignit3 later in the day? Would even one cap of Ignit3 be ok with Meso?
Lol do not combine them ignite is strong AF. I would take it later on in the day

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely would recommend against any additional stimulants at the same time when using Mesomorph, it has a big dose of DMAA and Caffeine. Depending on your personal tolerance, you could probably dose 2-3 caps of Ignit3 in the afternoon, if you trained early in the morning.

Skidder

Awards
hi all,

i have been taking 10mg of yohimbine per day. is it safe to continue doing so one i start on the ignit3?

cheers

Dersu86

Awards
I would say just start with ignit3 and later start addidng yohimbine step by step, until you are comfortable with the dose.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi all,

i have been taking 10mg of yohimbine per day. is it safe to continue doing so one i start on the ignit3?

cheers
Being a full-spectrum fat burner, Ignit3 has a nice dose of Rauwolscine (Alpha-Yohimbine) already. I would not recommend combining additional Y with Ignit3 for anyone but advanced users who already have a lot of experience with both. If you have assessed your tolerance for Ignit3 AND Y separately, you could start by adding ~3mg Y to a split dose (2/3 caps) Ignit3 and see how it treats you. As with anything of this nature, keep an eye on vitals such as heart rate and BP. Ignit3 is very potent as is.

I would consider myself an "advanced" user that has used ECY multiple times. Ignit3 all by itself was more than strong enough for my last cut. :thumbsup:

aver4581

Awards
Tried a sample of this. Could not handle more than 2 caps at work and body temp went flying up. Never tried it pre workout

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 200mg caffeine and I feel 2 caps stronger even after 2 weeks taking it...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of varied results from various people. Makes sense because every body has different surpluses and deficits of various nutrients, hormones, and metabolism.

Is there a consensus on whether this works best on a calorie deficit? At Maintenance? Or at surplus?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see a lot of varied results from various people. Makes sense because every body has different surpluses and deficits of various nutrients, hormones, and metabolism.

Is there a consensus on whether this works best on a calorie deficit? At Maintenance? Or at surplus?
Being a fat burner designed to help speed up fat loss through multiple pathways, it will likely be most effective in a caloric deficit. It could also be used at maintenance in varying doses to assist with a recomp. I wouldn't use it during bulking.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Being a fat burner designed to help speed up fat loss through multiple pathways, it will likely be most effective in a caloric deficit. It could also be used at maintenance in varying doses to assist with a recomp. I wouldn't use it during bulking.
I've been doing a modified (my own tweaks) IF and I find it relatively easy to get through my days at a relatively extreme calorie deficit. So, I don't think I need more appetite reduction.

I've had others recommend I not do that and keep it to a more reasonable 300 to 500 deficit.

Would that still be the recommendation on ignit3?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been doing a modified (my own tweaks) IF and I find it relatively easy to get through my days at a relatively extreme calorie deficit. So, I don't think I need more appetite reduction.

I've had others recommend I not do that and keep it to a more reasonable 300 to 500 deficit.

Would that still be the recommendation on ignit3?
Ignit3 is extremely potent, and as such, I would personally recommend 2 things to anyone trying it out for the first time.

1. Taper up the dose, starting with 2-3 caps to first assess tolerance.
2. Do not start by taking it on an extreme deficit, particularly during IF. Ignit3 controls insulin/blood sugar so well that some may feel symptoms of hypoglycemia if taken during a long fasting period.

I would personally recommend you start by using Ignit3 on a more traditional diet, assess your tolerance, up the dose, and then if that goes well, give it a try with IF. I can virtually guarantee you'll see results when adding Ignit3 to a traditional strict diet and training routine.

Reactions: GNO
Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I would personally recommend you start by using Ignit3 on a more traditional diet, assess your tolerance, up the dose, and then if that goes well, give it a try with IF. I can virtually guarantee you'll see results when adding Ignit3 to a traditional strict diet and training routine.
"Strict diet" could mean so many things. Would you elaborate?

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Ignite is strong!!

I cannot take more then 4 caps...
Same here. 4 was the max I took. 5 just made me jittery. But I'm also light (160) and sensitive to stims/yohimbine.

FWIW, Ignit3 worked well for me. I track macros pretty closely (within 50-100 cals everyday) and when it was time to adjust food/exercise, throwing in ignit3 kept fat loss going. Not something I can say about most fat burners I tried. Usually it's mainly mood/energy/appetite suppression. Ignit3 was all this and more.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2x tubs of OL CONQUER and I'm going to reduce it to only 2 caps a day... ?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure thing. By "strict diet" I mean a tight adherance to one's caloric and macronutrient goals. In other words, a "strict" diet, imo, would be one that doesn't deviate much more than ~50kcal or ~5% from your calorie and macro-ratio goals, respectively, (e.g. 2000kcal +/- 50kcals, 30/30/40 p/f/c +/- 5%).

In my opinion, one shouldn't even consider a fat burner until one has their diet dialed in to the aforementioned degree. Sure, it'll help, but to really see a difference, you need to know, fairly precisely, at what kcal # and, to a lesser extent, macro ratio, you lose weight at.

I have historically viewed fat burners as ~5% of the fat-burning equation, with 95% coming from diet. Ignit3 has somewhat changed this perception for me. I typically lose ~1lb per week when cutting at a ~500kcal deficit and my preferred macronutrient ratio. With Ignit3, I was losing 1.25-1.5lbs per week, and my abs came out much more quickly than I expected, indicating that a large portion of that weight loss was fat. :)

In short: Ignit3 will be a great addition to any diet, but I would hesitate to recommend it to anyone not tracking calories/macros fairly religiously. It sounds like you already are, so you're good to go there. My only other recommendation was, due to how well Ignit3 controls insulin sensitivity and thus, blood sugar levels, it may make one feel somewhat hypo if taken during a large fasting window such as those encountered during IF. Thus, while it may theoretically be even more effective if taken during an IF diet, I would recommend starting with a traditional diet (with more frequent feeding) as you'll still see great results as long as you're strict with the cals/macros. Once you've assessed your tolerance and reaction to Ignit3 with this type of diet, then you can experiment with Ignit3 + IF.

I hope this helps clarify my thinking. Please let me know if you have any further questions! :thumbsup:

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered 2x tubs of OL CONQUER and I'm going to reduce it to only 2 caps a day... ��
Heh, good idea, especially with the upgraded J.Regia extract in Conqu3r. CU + Ignit3 is a lot of stimulation! Always best to start low and build up!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your macro percent breakdown?
It varies. For cutting, I like to keep carbs low and cycle them. I have relatively high caloric requirements, so even once I've met my protein req's for the day, I have a lot of cals to fill in. Typically when cutting I'm roughly 35/10/55 P/C/F, and I consume virtually all my carbs around my workout window, similar to a targeted-ketogenic-diet. On my one rest day per week, I'll drop carbs to nearly 0. Every 2-3 weeks, I'll have a re-feed day, where I eat a ton of carbs, e.g. ~35/50/15, (this is mostly an excuse to cheat and eat donuts lol).

When recomping or bulking, these obviously change. It mostly comes down to carbs. Less when cutting, more when bulking. Protein always stays roughly the same.