• Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you guys tell me how much rauwolscine is in each dose? Cheers

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey no probs I'm just torn between this and alphamine, don't know which to try, sick of trying fat burners that promise the world and then do nothing, I like high stim fat burners too.not that I'm fat, just trying to shred some extra lbs :)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey no probs I'm just torn between this and alphamine, don't know which to try, sick of trying fat burners that promise the world and then do nothing, I like high stim fat burners too.not that I'm fat, just trying to shred some extra lbs :)
Ignit3 is pretty potent, not many can take the full 5 caps at once

D

Dersu86

Awards
in this case you can easily pick ignit3, since the new alphamine is more of an energy drink than a fat burner. or you can wait for bloodshr3d, the olympus labs's new powdered fat burner, which should be even better than original alphhamine.

A

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in this case you can easily pick ignit3, since the new alphamine is more of an energy drink than a fat burner. or you can wait for bloodshr3d, the olympus labs's new powdered fat burner, which should be even better than original alphhamine.
This 100 percent. Loved the old alphamine, but if looking for a thermogenic product either of these are much better.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This 100 percent. Loved the old alphamine, but if looking for a thermogenic product either of these are much better.
These guys know what's up. :fing02:
solidsnake I hear ya regarding overhyped fat-burners. Ignit3 will treat you right.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I got some and I must say the focus you get from it is really good for the gym, I have a couple of strong coffees too as I'm a caffeine junkie and it keeps me going all through my workouts, even the heavy compound days, the 1st 3 or 4 days my nipples got really sensitive at random times of the day but that has subsided. Im guessing it's something to do with the alpha yohimbine attaching to the a2 receptors of my chest area, anyone care to enlighten me on that?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, 10 days in and I can visually see areas in my chest, hips and abdomen area have lost fat, this stuff works guys!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waist not hips, I've no fat on my hips

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I got some and I must say the focus you get from it is really good for the gym, I have a couple of strong coffees too as I'm a caffeine junkie and it keeps me going all through my workouts, even the heavy compound days, the 1st 3 or 4 days my nipples got really sensitive at random times of the day but that has subsided. Im guessing it's something to do with the alpha yohimbine attaching to the a2 receptors of my chest area, anyone care to enlighten me on that?
By the way, 10 days in and I can visually see areas in my chest, hips and abdomen area have lost fat, this stuff works guys!!
Glad to hear it's working so well for ya! Regarding the sensitivity, not sure what that's about. Never noticed anything like that myself, but Ignit3 is so good and works so fast that sometimes I get tingles just looking at my secksy shreds in the mirror.:spankme:

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 in Europe is no longer available? because e-commerce sites they're taking away from the sales catalog?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Most of the EU sites i've visited yesterday they have stock, or at least it shows as in stock...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe there out of stock for the time being, drop them a email bud

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Will I have any issues adding 1.5g Acetyl L-Carnitine to my morning dose of Ignit3 (3 caps)?

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
No issues at all.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm currently deciding between Ignit3 and Bloodshr3d (RAW). My biggest concern is appetite suppression. Going to pull the trigger on one of these tonight for sure.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm currently deciding between Ignit3 and Bloodshr3d (RAW). My biggest concern is appetite suppression. Going to pull the trigger on one of these tonight for sure.
I would pick bloodshred if appetite suppression is your main concern here

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would pick bloodshred if appetite suppression is your main concern here
I agree. On Ignit3 my appetite literally disappeared. It was almost shocking....as I'm ALWAYS hungry.

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I have tried them both first did a bottle of Ingnit3 and now I am with Bloodshr3d (the full version with Y-Alpha) and both products are amazing. If you concern is around appetite suppresion, Bloodshr3d has worked better for me in that area (although i have only been on it for less than a week).

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In May when I am in my 2nd month of cut, 1st month will be without any fat burners, I plan on using 2 bottles of Ignit3 and 2 tubs of blood shr3d, is it better to run 2 ignit3 straight and 2 blooshr3d straight or 1 month on each e.g. 1 month Ignit3 and 1 month bloodshr3d for the total of 4 months.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In May when I am in my 2nd month of cut, 1st month will be without any fat burners, I plan on using 2 bottles of Ignit3 and 2 tubs of blood shr3d, is it better to run 2 ignit3 straight and 2 blooshr3d straight or 1 month on each e.g. 1 month Ignit3 and 1 month bloodshr3d for the total of 4 months.
War or Raw? If it's War, I'd probably run that first, that way you'd get the extra alpha-2 antagonism from the rauw in Ignit3 later in the cut.

Otherwise, it's up to you. You could even have them both open at the same time, and use the Ignit3 when it's more convenient to carry caps, or the Bloodshr3d on days you need the extra appetite suppression or you are using it preworkout and want the energy to hit faster, etc.

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
If of interest to you I remember being told by OL that mixing them was not the best idea as you will not be getting the full dose of any of the components and might be better to go full Ignit3 or full Bloodshr3d. Not sure if that has any impact for example if you do full day in one and full day in another but thought on sharing was I was advised.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If of interest to you I remember being told by OL that mixing them was not the best idea as you will not be getting the full dose of any of the components and might be better to go full Ignit3 or full Bloodshr3d. Not sure if that has any impact for example if you do full day in one and full day in another but thought on sharing was I was advised.
This would be the same I suspect if people are using both at full dose daily, otherwise its fine

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be the same I suspect if people are using both at full dose daily, otherwise its fine
Exactly. The total dose of AY may be an issue but if the two products come in contact expect no sudden mushroom cloud.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
War or Raw? If it's War, I'd probably run that first, that way you'd get the extra alpha-2 antagonism from the rauw in Ignit3 later in the cut.

Otherwise, it's up to you. You could even have them both open at the same time, and use the Ignit3 when it's more convenient to carry caps, or the Bloodshr3d on days you need the extra appetite suppression or you are using it preworkout and want the energy to hit faster, etc.
Raw version.

G

GIJane1928

Awards
Is there yohimbe in ignite? If not can i add it in?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there yohimbe in ignite? If not can i add it in?
There isn't yohimbine, but there is rauwolscine, which is similar in structure to yohimbine and is also an alpha-2 antagonist.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can it be added or would this not be beneficial?
Ignite has a full dose of rauwolscine (a pureer extract than most supps) so I would not add any more or other forms of yoh

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm sure it's been asked already but can I stack 2 caps of ignit3 with one scoop of my preworkout?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure it's been asked already but can I stack 2 caps of ignit3 with one scoop of my preworkout?
What preworkout? If the preworkout is heavy in stims, I'd say to be careful with that.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What preworkout? If the preworkout is heavy in stims, I'd say to be careful with that.
Currently using two scoops of prolific , was thinking of dropping it to one scoop and two pills of ignit3

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently using two scoops of prolific , was thinking of dropping it to one scoop and two pills of ignit3
Yeah that should be fine. Prolific is dosed better at two scoops but it's probably preferable to two scooping Prolific pre-workout and trying to squeeze two other times during the day to take Ignit3, which would really be a lot of stims. You're using the other three caps of Ignit3 at some other point in the day, I'm assuming?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Yeah that should be fine. Prolific is dosed better at two scoops but it's probably preferable to two scooping Prolific pre-workout and trying to squeeze two other times during the day to take Ignit3, which would really be a lot of stims. You're using the other three caps of Ignit3 at some other point in the day, I'm assuming?
Yes I take two in he am, one after lunch and two more preworkout

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I posted my progress stacking SS, S7 and IG in the S7 thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/288269-q-ol-uk-4.html#post5676796

I did some testing of BP and since that is primarily a stim-centric concern I figured this thread was the best place to post it. Here is an excerpt from my general workout log. I hope it helps someone. In general the rise is nothing I wouldn't have expected nor what I would consider "extreme", but YMMV.

I did pick up the BP monitor, and the supps do raise my BP to pre-hypertension levels (no real surprise) but no higher than that and they also don't stay there, and that is still with my quad-shot of espresso in the morning. I didn't take readings early in the morning, but did this morning, so here is a mix of yesterday and today.

Several hours after morning doses (2 IG and 1 SS) and coffee
12:10 PM
124 / 89
69 bpm

Immediately afterwards I took 3 IG and 1 SS

45 mins later (wanted to do it at 30 mins, but got pulled into a meeting and missed that target time)
1 PM
125 / 82
63 bpm

Just after work, hours after any doses of anything, but still a bit stressed from work, as evidence by my BP #s
6:05 pm
110 / 75
69 bpm

More or less upon waking this morning (after shaving and what not) but before any doses
6:55 am
95 / 66
65 bpm

I took 3 IG and 1 SS at roughly 7

7:30 am
117 / 75
60 bpm

I will take a reading again after my coffee in an hour (per the IG protocol of refraining from anything that will lead to insulin release).

It is interesting that while the BP went up, the bpm went down. But it may have been me trying to breath normally and slowing my heart rate in the process (by not breathing normally).

Reactions: GNO
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 IG earlier and within less than 90 minutes hit my coffee (I had a meeting and it was either coffee then, or much later in the morning/early afternoon). After drinking most of it I started to feel a bit looped out, over-stimmed. So I took a break and grabbed the BP monitor. My readings were no where near what I had expected (lower than I anticipated). 128 / 73, 69 bpm. So my heart rate didn't really move and I was still just partially pre-hypertensive (which the coffee alone can easily push me into). So what I thought were feelings of higher BP/HR were not. :) I guess I am more of a stim junkie than I had previously thought LOL

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 3 IG earlier and within less than 90 minutes hit my coffee (I had a meeting and it was either coffee then, or much later in the morning/early afternoon). After drinking most of it I started to feel a bit looped out, over-stimmed. So I took a break and grabbed the BP monitor. My readings were no where near what I had expected (lower than I anticipated). 128 / 73, 69 bpm. So my heart rate didn't really move and I was still just partially pre-hypertensive (which the coffee alone can easily push me into). So what I thought were feelings of higher BP/HR were not. :) I guess I am more of a stim junkie than I had previously thought LOL
Lol yeah next time go for much later in the morning, or pick up some kind of travel mug you can take to your meeting. That's a lot of stims in a short period of time.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah next time go for much later in the morning, or pick up some kind of travel mug you can take to your meeting. That's a lot of stims in a short period of time.
I agree (and I actually did use a travel mug, but still had to prepare the coffee before the meetings started). I was just (pleasantly) surprised at how little of an impact it had on my BP and none on my waking HR. I was taking just 2 IG in the morning and 3 at lunch, for that very reason (too many stims in the morning) but I switched it up to see how I would respond. :)

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Not challenging but questioning: 3 caps of Ignit3 plus a cup of coffe would be considered too much stims?

I normally do not drin much coffe but opted out for green tea and I drink 4-5 per day together with my stim fat burner and normally do not notice much. Only exception was Bloodshr3d raw which is amazing in that department!!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not challenging but questioning: 3 caps of Ignit3 plus a cup of coffe would be considered too much stims?

I normally do not drin much coffe but opted out for green tea and I drink 4-5 per day together with my stim fat burner and normally do not notice much. Only exception was Bloodshr3d raw which is amazing in that department!!
I would personally separate by a few hours min depending on your tolerance. I take 5 caps split in 3 & 2 plus a low caff pre over the course of a day.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Totally dependent on your stim tolerance, and also on the coffee. You could have a small cup of something lightly caffeinated and only be adding 100mg caffeine, or a big coffee from Starbucks with 400mg or more.

Personally, I would do the same as GNO just suggested, and that's what I'd recommend to most.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
At the risk of drawing the ire of the reps I will add that my coffee was a quad-shot of espresso. But that is how I start most mornings. Granted while taking IG I don't "need" it as much, but I still crave it a little, more so psychological than physiological. I have skipped it the last couple of days though, being able to manage the morning meeting challenges without it :).

One thing I have noticed since stacking SS, S7 and IG was that I go hypo a lot quicker and more often than I did before. I am not sure which one is doing it, the SS or IG. Either way I am still dropping the weight, down to 186 this morning. I am still not able to work out, and my elliptical is still broken (so no morning cardio yet), but I am hopeful to start back with light weights tomorrow or Monday.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the risk of drawing the ire of the reps I will add that my coffee was a quad-shot of espresso. But that is how I start most mornings. Granted while taking IG I don't "need" it as much, but I still crave it a little, more so psychological than physiological. I have skipped it the last couple of days though, being able to manage the morning meeting challenges without it :).

One thing I have noticed since stacking SS, S7 and IG was that I go hypo a lot quicker and more often than I did before. I am not sure which one is doing it, the SS or IG. Either way I am still dropping the weight, down to 186 this morning. I am still not able to work out, and my elliptical is still broken (so no morning cardio yet), but I am hopeful to start back with light weights tomorrow or Monday.
Probably ignite. Alpha-y makes me hypo, especially when combined with fasted cardio.

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Totally dependent on your stim tolerance, and also on the coffee. You could have a small cup of something lightly caffeinated and only be adding 100mg caffeine, or a big coffee from Starbucks with 400mg or more.

Personally, I would do the same as GNO just suggested, and that's what I'd recommend to most.
Thanks!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

IMG_0516.JPG