Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went for a run before work and took 2 caps before. Hard to rate focus aspect as didn't get much sleep but I'd say pretty good.
But damn was I hot at work :D. Now 4h later and still feeling much warmer than normal.
Will take 3caps later and then for an evening run.

S

sequentialb

Awards
Is this safe to take for a female who is trying to lose weight and burn fat? 5ft2, 160lbs, and don't usually drink anything with caffeine so not sure if there's any sensitivity to stimulants. Always tired with little to no energy. The plan is to continue with a 1200 max dailly caloric intake and cardio/aerobics throughout the week. Will the Ignit3 help without jitters and heart palps?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this safe to take for a female who is trying to lose weight and burn fat? 5ft2, 160lbs, and don't usually drink anything with caffeine so not sure if there's any sensitivity to stimulants. Always tired with little to no energy. The plan is to continue with a 1200 max dailly caloric intake and cardio/aerobics throughout the week. Will the Ignit3 help without jitters and heart palps?
Yes, it's safe for women.

Also, 1200 is very low...I can't imagine you need to drop that low this early on. Maybe towards the end if you were planning to get on a bodybuilding stage, but I'd start your cut higher than that, and then adjust accordingly as your cut goes on. Starting too low sets you up for muscle loss, is tougher to stick to, and you'll have a greater chance of rebound afterward.

The last question is dependent upon your stimulant tolerance. Since you don't usually use caffeine, start low to assess tolerance...I'd try 2-3 caps the first day and see how that treats you. Also, do you normally have issues with heart palpitations? Because if so, I'd be hesitant to try any type of stimmed burner without consulting with your doctor.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's more stimulating, Ignit3 or BloodShr3d Raw?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on dose, but I'd say bloodshr3d raw. I currently use both, just don't take 5 caps of ignite at once like I did one day by mistake, Jesus I was rattling like a Cristal meth junky going cold turkey for a good couple of hours!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 2 scoops per dose now, really gets me in the zone, and feel nice and warm

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 2 scoops per dose now, really gets me in the zone, and feel nice and warm
2 scoops twice or 2 for first and 1 for the second,

i also find that blooshr3d raw hit harder than ignit3 and works better as a pre workout and provides a better mood life and focus, i cannot really compare fat loss from 2 yet because i did an 8 week run of ignit3 last year and felt it helped slightly but was running PSMF and Keto diets so was already losing fat at a high rate. i did run a complete tub of the grape version of bloodshr3d raw but calories were ramped up and i eased in to a bulk so i could not give a true assessment of fat loss but the energy and mood boost were great.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's more stimulating, Ignit3 or BloodShr3d Raw?
I'd say BS Raw. Probably a combination of it being a powder and will hit faster because of that, and the way the stims are dosed.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'd say BS Raw. Probably a combination of it being a powder and will hit faster because of that, and the way the stims are dosed.
Probably shouldn't abbreviate BloodShr3d Raw, given you end up calling it BS! :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably shouldn't abbreviate BloodShr3d Raw, given you end up calling it BS! :D
I call it BSR and call the war version BSW. And then there's GNO's special limited edition BBW version which is another thing altogether;).

Reactions: GNO
Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I call it BSR and call the war version BSW. And then there's GNO's special limited edition BBW version which is another thing altogether;).
And then there's the unfortunate URL:

Olymp U Suk! :D

S

sequentialb

Awards
Yes, it's safe for women.

Also, 1200 is very low...I can't imagine you need to drop that low this early on. Maybe towards the end if you were planning to get on a bodybuilding stage, but I'd start your cut higher than that, and then adjust accordingly as your cut goes on. Starting too low sets you up for muscle loss, is tougher to stick to, and you'll have a greater chance of rebound afterward.

The last question is dependent upon your stimulant tolerance. Since you don't usually use caffeine, start low to assess tolerance...I'd try 2-3 caps the first day and see how that treats you. Also, do you normally have issues with heart palpitations? Because if so, I'd be hesitant to try any type of stimmed burner without consulting with your doctor.
Thanks for the reply. I have anxiety issues.I have been told that I have low serotonin levels, too, so maybe the SJW in Ignit3 will help that? Do you think Assass1nate or Brite may be a better fit for me? Aside from a healthy diet and exercise, which one helps the most with weight and fat loss? I want to lose 30lbs and tone up bc I have a lot of lower body flab. Thanks.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I have anxiety issues.I have been told that I have low serotonin levels, too, so maybe the SJW in Ignit3 will help that? Do you think Assass1nate or Brite may be a better fit for me? Aside from a healthy diet and exercise, which one helps the most with weight and fat loss? I want to lose 30lbs and tone up bc I have a lot of lower body flab. Thanks.
Are you being medicated for the anxiety issues? If so, please consult with your doctor before taking any supps because I am not qualified to speak on possible interactions.

Also, I'd be really hesitant to recommend a product with rauwolscine (or yohimbine) for that matter to someone with anxiety issues. While it does have a lot of benefit for the lower body stubborn fat that women often have issues with, it's likely not worth the risk for you, and also if you have 30lbs to lose, you're probably not at the point where you'd really be getting a ton of beneift from it. If you do end up going with one of our stimmed burners, Bloodshr3d War might be your best bet.

That said, as far as non-stim burners go, Assass1nate is probably the most comprehensive product on the market. Hits fat loss through a ton of different pathways, and also has GDA properties to boot. Having your diet on point + Assass1nate would treat you very well.

S

sequentialb

Awards
Are you being medicated for the anxiety issues? If so, please consult with your doctor before taking any supps because I am not qualified to speak on possible interactions.

Also, I'd be really hesitant to recommend a product with rauwolscine (or yohimbine) for that matter to someone with anxiety issues. While it does have a lot of benefit for the lower body stubborn fat that women often have issues with, it's likely not worth the risk for you, and also if you have 30lbs to lose, you're probably not at the point where you'd really be getting a ton of beneift from it. If you do end up going with one of our stimmed burners, Bloodshr3d War might be your best bet.

That said, as far as non-stim burners go, Assass1nate is probably the most comprehensive product on the market. Hits fat loss through a ton of different pathways, and also has GDA properties to boot. Having your diet on point + Assass1nate would treat you very well.
No, I'm not taking any meds. I've always been an anxious person with OCD to boot. I've been searching through all kinds of forums, Amazon reviews, etc and feel this is the most sincere/real input I've gotten thus far so thx for that. I'll probably try the Assass1nate.

I have zero energy so I do need some kind of energy boost. I can stand to lose weight all over but my lower body (legs, thighs, cankles) is a real issue. I lost over 45lbs a few years ago just eating healthy and doing cardio. I didn't want to necessarily lose more weight at that time but my legs still weren't toned so when you say that Ignit3 has a lot of benefit for stubborn lower body fat, it's very tempting to try that one.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I'm not taking any meds. I've always been an anxious person with OCD to boot. I've been searching through all kinds of forums, Amazon reviews, etc and feel this is the most sincere/real input I've gotten thus far so thx for that. I'll probably try the Assass1nate.

I have zero energy so I do need some kind of energy boost. I can stand to lose weight all over but my lower body (legs, thighs, cankles) is a real issue. I lost over 45lbs a few years ago just eating healthy and doing cardio. I didn't want to necessarily lose more weight at that time but my legs still weren't toned so when you say that Ignit3 has a lot of benefit for stubborn lower body fat, it's very tempting to try that one.
The reason I say that rauwolscine is effective for "stubborn fat" is because it's an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist, and the fat around women's hips tends to have a lot of alpha-2 receptors. However some people get negative anxiety-related side effects from rauwolscine (less so than yohimbine, but still), which is why I'm very, very hesitant to recommend that someone who already has anxiety issues use rauwolscine. Furthermore, it's really late in the cut for people who are already fairly shredded who will notice the biggest difference. It's not that it doesn't do anything early on, but you likely won't get the noticeable visible changes you'd get later on, which is another reason why I don't think it's worth the risk, not at 30lbs to go. So I'd really recommend Bloodshr3d War in this case, but if you do choose to try Ignit3 instead, please start low to test tolerance. War will still give a lot of energy (and with it being a powder, it'll probably hit faster than Ignit3 would too), while also offering appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and increased thermogenesis and lipolysis.

S

sequentialb

Awards
The reason I say that rauwolscine is effective for "stubborn fat" is because it's an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist, and the fat around women's hips tends to have a lot of alpha-2 receptors. However some people get negative anxiety-related side effects from rauwolscine (less so than yohimbine, but still), which is why I'm very, very hesitant to recommend that someone who already has anxiety issues use rauwolscine. Furthermore, it's really late in the cut for people who are already fairly shredded who will notice the biggest difference. It's not that it doesn't do anything early on, but you likely won't get the noticeable visible changes you'd get later on, which is another reason why I don't think it's worth the risk, not at 30lbs to go. So I'd really recommend Bloodshr3d War in this case, but if you do choose to try Ignit3 instead, please start low to test tolerance. War will still give a lot of energy (and with it being a powder, it'll probably hit faster than Ignit3 would too), while also offering appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and increased thermogenesis and lipolysis.
Got it. It sounds like Ignit3 is something I should consider further down the road on my weight loss/fitness journey. Don't mean to be a bugga-boo but what would be the benefits of the Assass1nate for me over Blooshr3d? I'm really looking forward to getting going with this as summer is approaching so I'd like to get my product(s) now. Also, should I pair the Assass1nate or Bloodshr3d with Forskolin, green tea, a multivitamin, or anything else for maximum results? Excuse my lack of knowledge with regard to all of this...

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. It sounds like Ignit3 is something I should consider further down the road on my weight loss/fitness journey. Don't mean to be a bugga-boo but what would be the benefits of the Assass1nate for me over Blooshr3d? I'm really looking forward to getting going with this as summer is approaching so I'd like to get my product(s) now. Also, should I pair the Assass1nate or Bloodshr3d with Forskolin, green tea, a multivitamin, or anything else for maximum results? Excuse my lack of knowledge with regard to all of this...
Assass1nate is a non-stim fat burner and GDA. Bloodshr3d is a stimmed powder burner. You could stack the two of them if you wanted (or you could pick one). If you wanted to stack with forskolin, that's fine...try 50mg of Forslean and see how that treats you. You could use a multi if you want or if your diet isn't that varied...that's up to you. It won't make a difference in your fat loss results really, unless maybe you're severely deficient somewhere...I don't usually use one. You could drink green tea if you like green tea, but I wouldn't rely on that for fat loss.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Now
formestane + 7keto + Prolific

May
assassinate + forskolina 50mg + Olympus Labs ENDUR3

June
ignit3 + follidrone2 + forskolina 50mg + Olympus Labs ENDUR3 + Invictus (half dose)

July
ignit3 + follidrone2 + forskolina 50mg + Olympus Labs ENDUR3 + Invictus (half dose)

Say hi to Grandma :D :D :D shreddeddddddddddddddddddddd

S

sequentialb

Awards
Is Assass1nate effective alone for weight and fat loss or do I need to stack it with something like Bloodshr3d War?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Assass1nate effective alone for weight and fat loss or do I need to stack it with something like Bloodshr3d War?
effective on its own with proper diet & exercise

S

sequentialb

Awards
Assass1nate is a non-stim fat burner and GDA. Bloodshr3d is a stimmed powder burner. You could stack the two of them if you wanted (or you could pick one). If you wanted to stack with forskolin, that's fine...try 50mg of Forslean and see how that treats you. You could use a multi if you want or if your diet isn't that varied...that's up to you. It won't make a difference in your fat loss results really, unless maybe you're severely deficient somewhere...I don't usually use one. You could drink green tea if you like green tea, but I wouldn't rely on that for fat loss.
I just ordered the Assass1nate and Forslean. I suffer badly from constipation so the latter may help with that, correct? I'm going to take a multivitamin and hope that it gives me a natural energy boost. I did order a sample of the Bloodshr3d.

Question, I tend to retain water in my legs and ankles. I was told before that I have a weak lymphatic system. Have you heard of anyone taking an otc diuretic with the two above products to lose water weight?

Also, I plan to take the Forskolin in the morning before breakfast (hard boiled eggs and/or cliff bar) and the Assass1nate before lunch and dinner. Do you think I should up my calorie intake from 1200 cals to say 1500 for the first month? I will walk on my treadmill 4x per week minimum (3 mph at an incline) for 30-45min. How does that sound to start?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered the Assass1nate and Forslean. I suffer badly from constipation so the latter may help with that, correct? I'm going to take a multivitamin and hope that it gives me a natural energy boost. I did order a sample of the Bloodshr3d.

Question, I tend to retain water in my legs and ankles. I was told before that I have a weak lymphatic system. Have you heard of anyone taking an otc diuretic with the two above products to lose water weight?

Also, I plan to take the Forskolin in the morning before breakfast (hard boiled eggs and/or cliff bar) and the Assass1nate before lunch and dinner. Do you think I should up my calorie intake from 1200 cals to say 1500 for the first month? I will walk on my treadmill 4x per week minimum (3 mph at an incline) for 30-45min. How does that sound to start?
Multis don't really give you an energy boost unless you're way deficient somewhere. Focus on getting enough sleep. Also 1200 calories may be too low...how fast is your weight dropping on that?

Forskolin does make some people go to the bathroom, but I wouldn't take it for constipation. What's your fiber intake? If that's low, psyllium husk could help. Or there could be some other cause...any changes to your diet seem to cause it?

Don't take a diuretic regularly. If you need to take one leading up to a show, or during a water cut to make weight, that's one thing. But if you take one for a while, all that's going to happen is your body will compensate elsewhere (ADH, etc)...your body is really good at keeping fluid balanced. Your calf acts like a pump, so walking will help with water retention in your lower legs. So could a light compression stocking. Also, please make sure you rule out more sinister possibilities for edema in that area (e.g. congestive heart failure).

S

sequentialb

Awards
Multis don't really give you an energy boost unless you're way deficient somewhere. Focus on getting enough sleep. Also 1200 calories may be too low...how fast is your weight dropping on that?

Forskolin does make some people go to the bathroom, but I wouldn't take it for constipation. What's your fiber intake? If that's low, psyllium husk could help.
I've been eating 1200 - 1500 cals daily for a long time and it's not helping me lose anything. I think it's just helping me maintain my current weight. I just posted my eating habits for a typical day and it's pretty bad.

I think a lack of fiber may be the culprit. Each time I would eat raisin bran with milk, I would have no problems with moving my bowels at least once or twice a day. The problem is that it would break me out something awful so I stay away from cereal and dairy products. I'm lucky these days if I'm able to go to the bathroom twice per week.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been eating 1200 - 1500 cals daily for a long time and it's not helping me lose anything. I think it's just helping me maintain my current weight. I just posted my eating habits for a typical day and it's pretty bad.

I think a lack of fiber may be the culprit. Each time I would eat raisin bran with milk, I would have no problems with moving my bowels at least once or twice a day. The problem is that it would break me out something awful so I stay away from cereal and dairy products. I'm lucky these days if I'm able to go to the bathroom twice per week.
VO2's recommendation for psyllium husk is a good one to increase fiber.

S

sequentialb

Awards
VO2's recommendation for psyllium husk is a good one to increase fiber.
Any recommendations on which brand to use? I prefer capsules so is that okay vs. powder? This week, I wil change my eating habits. Do you think it's a good idea to do some kind of cleanse before taking Assass1nate and Forslean?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations on which brand to use? I prefer capsules so is that okay vs. powder? This week, I wil change my eating habits. Do you think it's a good idea to do some kind of cleanse before taking Assass1nate and Forslean?
NOW or Nature's Way sell it it in capsules. I don't think you need a cleanse but add in the psyllium and fibrous veggies to your diet.

S

sequentialb

Awards
I got my Assass1nate, Forslean, and Bloodshr3d War sample packets today. That was fast! The directions say to take 1 capsule before each meal. Is it okay to take two capsules before lunch and two before dinner?

Should I take the Forslean before breakfast or can I take it the same time when I take the Assass1nate? Also, should I try the Bloodshr3d packet on the same day that I take the Assass1nate?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my Assass1nate, Forslean, and Bloodshr3d War sample packets today. That was fast! The directions say to take 1 capsule before each meal. Is it okay to take two capsules before lunch and two before dinner?

Should I take the Forslean before breakfast or can I take it the same time when I take the Assass1nate? Also, should I try the Bloodshr3d packet on the same day that I take the Assass1nate?
You can take 2 caps of Assa1nate before lunch and dinner.
Forslean upon waking is fine. Try the sample whenever you wish.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I totally forgot to add this to my cart the other day, bought a ton of stuff with the 50% off Easter sale but now the code doesn't work any more. :(

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 questions…

Anyone take Ignite3 pre-fasted am cardio? Seems great esp with the Alpha-Yoh. On that note I can’t handle too much Rauwolscine so I do not know what “full dose” means. I know this info is not shared but would it be under 3mg? Thanks.

PS I just went through over 100 samples from the past year or so from order from OL as well ass online site that sell OL and of all the samples I do not have is Ignite3 which is odd lol. On that note maybe St John’s Wort can take the edge off? Or is there even something out there that takes the Yoh-effect edge off?

Also question #2 about interactions:

St. John's Wort interferes with the elimination of several drugs and supplements. It is a significant CYP3A4 inducer, and should not be used with pharmaceuticals or supplements that are metabolized by this enzyme (like berberine). Consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort if you are taking any drugs or supplements.

This confuses me, wouldn’t an inducer of CYP3A4 be a good thing?

I take Berberine as well as Metformin.

So this may answer my question if it is good or bad to be an inducer:

Induction normally results in a decrease in the effect of the medicine. However, it can lead to increased toxicity if the increased metabolism of the parent compound is accompanied by an increase in exposure to a toxic metabolite11.

St John’s Wort
This is used for its antidepressant activity. The active substance is hyperforin, the most potent known activator of PXR12. Clinical studies have demonstrated that products containing less than 1% hyperforin are less likely to produce interactions12. However, most products contain 3% hyperforin12.

BUT Olympus Labs is extracting specifically for Hypericin. – is this ok then? Since it is not Hyperforin?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I got my Ignit3 and took 3 caps pre-fasted cardio at 530am with my pre-cardio pills concoction lol. That being said, 3 caps seems to be the sweet spot. Based on years of experience with yoh and alpha-yo I guesstimate that each cap is around 1-1.25gms of Alpha-yoh. I got the cold finger tips, sweating and post cardio and post shower sweats but not bad like when I once tried 9mg of Alpha-yo (never again) lol. So 3 caps for me is just right! Will do another 2 caps prior to meal one when I break my fast at 12 noon. (I do IF)

So yeah I am glad I can tolerate this stuff and plan to buy some more!

M

michaelcleo

Awards
5 caps ignit3 3caps of ol Rauwoscline am for fasted workouts, took 2 weeks to build up, been at this dosage for a week now and it's easy life.
Last run of Ignit3 had me at 4 caps am and 4 caps pm, had the fat melting off but that was for second bottle, wasn't stacking Rauwoscline then but with the effects i have now it would be no problem.
Had been building up tolerance for a few weeks though while stacking with bloodshr3d war.
Been using Rauwoscline for years so know the ins and outs with how it works on me.
Best fat burner around i reckon

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even though it's been only a few days I'm very impressed with ignit3 so far. The pre cardio with three caps is awesome and is definitely something I can tolerate and amount of sweating I get with 3 caps pre fasted cardio is unreal.

I've been dabbling with fat burners since the early 1990s especially with the ever so potent ECA stack plus other goodies added and what I find that resembles that stack I used to make is the obvious increase in heart rate but more so that hollow/empty stomach feeling later in the day and increasing hunger... so you know it's definitely having some affect with regards to metabolism, fat burning etc. So far I'm liking this stuff.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 questions…

Anyone take Ignite3 pre-fasted am cardio? Seems great esp with the Alpha-Yoh. On that note I can’t handle too much Rauwolscine so I do not know what “full dose” means. I know this info is not shared but would it be under 3mg? Thanks.

PS I just went through over 100 samples from the past year or so from order from OL as well ass online site that sell OL and of all the samples I do not have is Ignite3 which is odd lol. On that note maybe St John’s Wort can take the edge off? Or is there even something out there that takes the Yoh-effect edge off?

Also question #2 about interactions:

St. John's Wort interferes with the elimination of several drugs and supplements. It is a significant CYP3A4 inducer, and should not be used with pharmaceuticals or supplements that are metabolized by this enzyme (like berberine). Consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort if you are taking any drugs or supplements.

This confuses me, wouldn’t an inducer of CYP3A4 be a good thing?

I take Berberine as well as Metformin.

So this may answer my question if it is good or bad to be an inducer:

Induction normally results in a decrease in the effect of the medicine. However, it can lead to increased toxicity if the increased metabolism of the parent compound is accompanied by an increase in exposure to a toxic metabolite11.

St John’s Wort
This is used for its antidepressant activity. The active substance is hyperforin, the most potent known activator of PXR12. Clinical studies have demonstrated that products containing less than 1% hyperforin are less likely to produce interactions12. However, most products contain 3% hyperforin12.

BUT Olympus Labs is extracting specifically for Hypericin. – is this ok then? Since it is not Hyperforin?
Would either of you guys know the answer to above? xtyler GNO

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DieselNY will you be stacking any other non stim fat burners with this, also will you switch with this and Bloodshr3d Raw / War.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DieselNY will you be stacking any other non stim fat burners with this, also will you switch with this and Bloodshr3d Raw / War.
Not sure I would need to take Raw/War unless you are referring to taking something that doesn't have St Johns Wort?

My pre-cardio stack is as follows (I own my own real estate business and supp line so I tend to spend way too $ on supps but my income allows me to use the kitchen sink when I diet) and don't laugh:

(last meal is around 5:30pm the night before)

6am is cardio, at 5:30am I pop the following:

3 Ignit3
1 Assass1nate
3-4 grms l-carn-tartrate
2-3gms choline bitartrate (ideal/almost required when using carnitine)
1 cap - 600mg Ala (removes the need for the carb/insulin synergy with carnitine)
1 Cap fenugreek 100mg (removes the need for the carb/insulin synergy with carnitine)
Forskolin - 50mg
Green tea/Green coffee bean tab ~ 500mg
1 cap of SUP3R-SHRED
20mg PQQ

Prior to adding Ignit3 I had some other stim fat burners, I replaced it with Ignit3 and major difference, tons of sweating, increased hunger feeling, hollow/empty gut feeling, so obviously this is from the Ignit3/ and (Alpha-yo)

11:30/11:45 - 2 caps of Ignit3, 2 DCP, 1 SUP3R-SHRED, 2 Assass1nate, more l-carn (Im a keto guy and carn works wonders for me)
12 noon 1st meal.

That is it for stims, rest of my day would just be DCP/SUP3R-SHRED/2 Assass1nate prior to dinner and again bedtime. (DCP, Ellagic acid and few other goodies)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would either of you guys know the answer to above? xtyler GNO
Actually both compounds in St. John’s wort extract, hyperforin and hypericin, can interact with phase I metabolism. As always, consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort if you are taking any Rx drugs.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually both compounds in St. John’s wort extract, hyperforin and hypericin, can interact with phase I metabolism. As always, consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort if you are taking any Rx drugs.
Would this make my arimidex last longer? Lol

M

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I would need to take Raw/War unless you are referring to taking something that doesn't have St Johns Wort?

My pre-cardio stack is as follows (I own my own real estate business and supp line so I tend to spend way too $ on supps but my income allows me to use the kitchen sink when I diet) and don't laugh:

(last meal is around 5:30pm the night before)

6am is cardio, at 5:30am I pop the following:

3 Ignit3
1 Assass1nate
3-4 grms l-carn-tartrate
2-3gms choline bitartrate (ideal/almost required when using carnitine)
1 cap - 600mg Ala (removes the need for the carb/insulin synergy with carnitine)
1 Cap fenugreek 100mg (removes the need for the carb/insulin synergy with carnitine)
Forskolin - 50mg
Green tea/Green coffee bean tab ~ 500mg
1 cap of SUP3R-SHRED
20mg PQQ

Prior to adding Ignit3 I had some other stim fat burners, I replaced it with Ignit3 and major difference, tons of sweating, increased hunger feeling, hollow/empty gut feeling, so obviously this is from the Ignit3/ and (Alpha-yo)

11:30/11:45 - 2 caps of Ignit3, 2 DCP, 1 SUP3R-SHRED, 2 Assass1nate, more l-carn (Im a keto guy and carn works wonders for me)
12 noon 1st meal.

That is it for stims, rest of my day would just be DCP/SUP3R-SHRED/2 Assass1nate prior to dinner and again bedtime. (DCP, Ellagic acid and few other goodies)
DieselNY
ive wondered since seeing your pic here if you are the same as the guy on Professionalm.... but now that i see your IF protocol and keto style i am
100% sure :D
i am almost on the same pre cardio stack and also practice IF (window 16-20:30)
I do my cardio, wait some hours, go train and after everythhing is done the feast starts :) but i am not on keto..

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DieselNY
ive wondered since seeing your pic here if you are the same as the guy on Professionalm.... but now that i see your IF protocol and keto style i am
100% sure :D
i am almost on the same pre cardio stack and also practice IF (window 16-20:30)
I do my cardio, wait some hours, go train and after everythhing is done the feast starts :) but i am not on keto..
Yeah man good stuff. IF is like nothing I've ever done. I love keto and its simple for me. IF is so cool and I'm always testing different things. I'm now at the point where I do a 24-hour fast three to four days a week and then and 18 hour fast two to 4 days a week in fact the past week I only had one meal a day at dinner time. It's extremely convenient especially with work and how busy I am this time of the year so I don't need to rush around and worrying about eating lunch etc

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man good stuff. IF is like nothing I've ever done. I love keto and its simple for me. IF is so cool and I'm always testing different things. I'm now at the point where I do a 24-hour fast three to four days a week and then and 18 hour fast two to 4 days a week in fact the past week I only had one meal a day at dinner time. It's extremely convenient especially with work and how busy I am this time of the year so I don't need to rush around and worrying about eating lunch etc
Beautiful, I would also like to have an extended fast.
At the moment I follow IF16 / 8, and I'm fine.
Curiosity, when to resume eating, how do you handle fat and carbohydrates? How many?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beautiful, I would also like to have an extended fast.
At the moment I follow IF16 / 8, and I'm fine.
Curiosity, when to resume eating, how do you handle fat and carbohydrates? How many?
I'm keto so really there are no carbs involved. Its just a lot protein and moderate fat meal. Typically it's a huge omelet with bacon and cheese and often I have a little side of whey protein sludge to get my protein in

D

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I'm taking this 3 caps/day on workout days (5 days/week) is it still recommended to take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks or can it be run longer? Hitting the 8 week mark and liking the results. Any product recommendations to help keep my cut rolling during the time off of ignit3? Thanks.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm taking this 3 caps/day on workout days (5 days/week) is it still recommended to take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks or can it be run longer? Hitting the 8 week mark and liking the results. Any product recommendations to help keep my cut rolling during the time off of ignit3? Thanks.
A lot of people have been really liking the Sup3r-Shr3d + Assass1nate stack when taking a break from stimmed preworkouts. If you're looking for non-stim burners, you'd be hard pressed to find a better stack than that. Obviously you won't be getting the energy that you'd have on Ignit3, but you'd still be getting a little lipolysis boost through the various pathways Assass1nate utilizes, plus nutrient partitioning from Assass1nate, and a preference for using lipids as fuel from Sup3r-Shred.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I said I really like this stuff but is there any future plans for releasing and Ignit3 without the alpha yohimbine? Because the water retention does tend to get to me after a while and I would love to be able to transition to the something that doesn't have the yohimbine when I really need the water gone when I'm getting close to an event but I still want to use a fat burner. That being said if that's not in the future plans are there any other similarly effective fat burners in your product line that you would recommend that do not have Yoh?