Olympus Labs Ignit3?

mintholic

Awards
Hello. I've used the very original Norcodrene (with Yohimbe) before and it was my all time favorite.. Because the current version isn't the same, I was searching for the replacement and they seem to recommend Ignit3 a lot. In terms of stim, is it weaker/stronger than OG Norco? Are there better options?

I handled the OG norco very well. Even Forskolin dosage at 100mg from the very start didn't bother me at all.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello. I've used the very original Norcodrene (with Yohimbe) before and it was my all time favorite.. Because the current version isn't the same, I was searching for the replacement and they seem to recommend Ignit3 a lot. In terms of stim, is it weaker/stronger than OG Norco? Are there better options?

I handled the OG norco very well. Even Forskolin dosage at 100mg from the very start didn't bother me at all.
Much different feel. It is way cleaner so it may feel “less” potent but a lot of the norcodrene feel was from their yohimbine extract (sa2? Maybe). If you added some bulk yohimbine it would feel very similar imo. I really enjoy ignit3 though and I would just add some Y to it. Sns HCL is my preferred brand.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The option above would be legit! Norcodrene was a sweet product, and it was definitely one of a kind.

Another option I really like that is also unique is Black Magic Supply Magic Eraser. I am chronically on stims, but when I switched to using mostly Magic Eraser last year- I feel like it really played a significant role in reducing some belly fat. Something I can’t say for either version of IGNIT3- or any other “fat burner” on the market since The OG OxyElite Pro.

With Magic Eraser, the Kanna gives you an improved mood/wellbeing along with the ALCAR and L-Tyrosine. LeanGBB is the most effective fat burning ingredient to hit the market in years, and the Isopropylnorsynephrine gives it a slight Yohimbe-like feel. Of course you could also add in some bulk AY or Y caps as above..

If I thought anybody might actually see me this summer- I’d probably get more myself!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Nice stash you have going there :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was a huge fan of Norcodrene, used it a ton.

I've also used the newest Ignit3 several times. While they are definitely different, I do view them in similar lights. Both are stimulant burners focused a bit more on actual fat burning mechanisms than the typical fat burning stimulant blends you will find (which can be fine as long as you know what you want out of them).

Norcodrene I did feel was a bit "stronger" stimulant wise with the SA2-A and Higenamine. The Caffeine, Teacrine, Dynamine combo in Ignit3 is really smooth though.

If you want a bigger kick to Ignit3 I'd say look into either adding SNS Higenamine and/or SNS Alpha-Y (depending on tolerance). I wouldn't say either is needed for effectiveness, more if you want that kind of feel, both should have stronger "kick" to them.

mintholic

Awards
I was a huge fan of Norcodrene, used it a ton.

I've also used the newest Ignit3 several times. While they are definitely different, I do view them in similar lights. Both are stimulant burners focused a bit more on actual fat burning mechanisms than the typical fat burning stimulant blends you will find (which can be fine as long as you know what you want out of them).

Norcodrene I did feel was a bit "stronger" stimulant wise with the SA2-A and Higenamine. The Caffeine, Teacrine, Dynamine combo in Ignit3 is really smooth though.

If you want a bigger kick to Ignit3 I'd say look into either adding SNS Higenamine and/or SNS Alpha-Y (depending on tolerance). I wouldn't say either is needed for effectiveness, more if you want that kind of feel, both should have stronger "kick" to them.
Thanks!

Is SNS Alpha-Y the same as the one used in OG Norco?
I'm planning on taking Ignit3+ReduceXT+Lean Edge+Forskolin. Would adding that be perhaps too much?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks!

Is SNS Alpha-Y the same as the one used in OG Norco?
I'm planning on taking Ignit3+ReduceXT+Lean Edge+Forskolin. Would adding that be perhaps too much?
No. No one has that specific extract. I just recommended Alpha Y since it tends to be tamer for some as far as negative feelings and SNS is quality.

I don't think you'd need it in that situation, you've got pretty much all sorts of pathways covered already.

mintholic

Awards
No. No one has that specific extract. I just recommended Alpha Y since it tends to be tamer for some as far as negative feelings and SNS is quality.

I don't think you'd need it in that situation, you've got pretty much all sorts of pathways covered already.
Gotcha. I'll maybe try that later..
Meanwhile, does Ignit3+ReduceXT+Lean Edge+Forskolin seem like a good stack?
I'm a bit hesitant whether I should choose either LeanEdge or Forskolin, or taking all at the same time is good.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I'll maybe try that later..
Meanwhile, does Ignit3+ReduceXT+Lean Edge+Forskolin seem like a good stack?
I'm a bit hesitant whether I should choose either LeanEdge or Forskolin, or taking all at the same time is good.
There isn't really a right answer here. I'd wager it might be tough noticing extra benefit versus having a smaller stack. Theoretically if things don't have overlapping MOA or contradictory pathways they can only help, but will we actually see a noticeable difference?

Since I don't want to leave you just hanging there, I'd say it would depend on length of the stack/cut. While I love forskolin I feel it works better over longer periods, as it has a more "in the background" effect (you don't necessarily "feel" it even when it is working). Lean Edge will have a more immediate impact on how the cut "feels" due to the adaptogens, Hup-A, and Theanine.

How long do you plan to run this? That probably should have been my first question to help.

mintholic

Awards
There isn't really a right answer here. I'd wager it might be tough noticing extra benefit versus having a smaller stack. Theoretically if things don't have overlapping MOA or contradictory pathways they can only help, but will we actually see a noticeable difference?

Since I don't want to leave you just hanging there, I'd say it would depend on length of the stack/cut. While I love forskolin I feel it works better over longer periods, as it has a more "in the background" effect (you don't necessarily "feel" it even when it is working). Lean Edge will have a more immediate impact on how the cut "feels" due to the adaptogens, Hup-A, and Theanine.

How long do you plan to run this? That probably should have been my first question to help.
About 2 months. I've had good success with forskolin before, but then I hear a lot of good things about Lean Edge too, so it's hard to let go of one or the other. I mean, as long as the ingredients aren't contradictory, or counter-effective towards each other, the stack (Ignit3+ReduceXT+Lean Edge+Forskolin) is fine, would you say?