Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Today first dose of a friend of mine. 3 ignit3 + 1 Shift upon waking. His sensations: after 20' deep warm, sweating, light shaking and can't stay steady. All this for 3 hours. On second dose 2+1 and same feelings for 2 hours. During the day always thirsty and peeing.
All this the day after the last take of Nutraclipse Thermobomb.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today first dose of a friend of mine. 3 ignit3 + 1 Shift upon waking. His sensations: after 20' deep warm, sweating, light shaking and can't stay steady. All this for 3 hours. On second dose 2+1 and same feelings for 2 hours. During the day always thirsty and peeing.
Soo is he happy with these effects or?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Nutraclipse Thermobombs were effective for me when i used them last year, i did have to go up to 2 a day split once in am and once pwo, is this Ignit3 working better overall.

michaelcleo

Awards
I loved thermobombs, Ignit3 does look to have a better profile so fingers crossed we all get abit slimmer just alittle bit faster :)

Can't find Ignit3 in uk shop anymore as they seem to of been removed from website, or they sold out and removed weblink.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Soo is he happy with these effects or?
Yes very happy
I loved thermobombs, Ignit3 does look to have a better profile so fingers crossed we all get abit slimmer just alittle bit faster :)

Can't find Ignit3 in uk shop anymore as they seem to of been removed from website, or they sold out and removed weblink.
Strangely they removed all sarms, prohormones and some others products. I asked why by mail and this is the reply:

" It is not clear at the moment we are afraid, but for now we have had to take them off.

We apologise for the inconvenience. Please check back with us soon"

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I've been using Ignit3 for a little while and my feelings on it were a little mixed. I like it, but as I've said before, it does very little for energy or appetite for me. It does seem to have a subtle mood improvement, etc. and I haven't been able to get my diet in check like I need to, so I can't fault it for fat loss - but I'm not gaining either. No fat burner will work without diet, so I'm not the best test here - but given the lack of appetite suppression and maybe even a little increase in appetite, it hasn't helped me stick to a diet either.

Having said all of that, I ordered some BPS Combustion because it was on sale and it came in yesterday. I tried 5 pills of Ignit3 in the morning and didn't notice much difference from 3 pills. When Combustion came in yesterday afternoon, I took 1 for my afternoon dose and didn't notice a lot from that either.

This morning, I took 3 Ignite, 1 Combustion and an Alphaburn. H.e.l.l. Y.e.a.h.

Sweating like you wouldn't believe, feels like 60's out even though it's in the 40's, crazy energy, very, very happy mood. I am ready to go. I guess it makes sense that Ignit3 and Combustion would go together :) Neither hit me that hard, but together, they are awesome.

michaelcleo

Awards
Just incase anybodys interested.

Fasting blood glucose this morning was 4.9mmol

Pre meal at 12pm - 5.7mmol
12pm first meal
2h after meal first meal - 6.2mmol
Glycobol at 2.30pm
Second meal 2.45pm
2h after 2nd meal - 5.2mmol

Both meals contain around 800 calories and I was stationary watching tv for the duration of the afternoon.

Done the same sort of test's before, showed the same but I had a new meter come today so thought I'd see how things was looking.

Seem tobe a really good idea to have a gda with the afternoon meal if you want to pop some pills 2 hours after eating.

So... I'm off the the gym with my Ignit3 and my low blood sugar, going to walk up a mountain :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anybody else get shaky hands on this? I was trying to eat last night about 2 hours after dosing 2 caps and my hand was shaking so badly I was having trouble stabbing anything with my fork. The harder I tried to control it, the worse the shaking got. Felt like I had Parkinson's or something lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody else get shaky hands on this? I was trying to eat last night about 2 hours after dosing 2 caps and my hand was shaking so badly I was having trouble stabbing anything with my fork. The harder I tried to control it, the worse the shaking got. Felt like I had Parkinson's or something lol
No.

I would def start eliminating stuff you are taking to see if it is IGNIT3 or something else... How many caps you take?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No.

I would def start eliminating stuff you are taking to see if it is IGNIT3 or something else... How many caps you take?
I wasn't taking anything else really. I'm wondering if I maybe just had too much caffeine/stims in my system. I usually take three in the morning and two later on in the day between meals somewhere. Either that or I'll do two, two, and one.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't taking anything else really. I'm wondering if I maybe just had too much caffeine/stims in my system. I usually take three in the morning and two later on in the day between meals somewhere. Either that or I'll do two, two, and one.
One time back when my stim tolerance was pretty low I drank a VPX redline in the am hopped on a 4hr flight and then took one of those AI turbo stix which is low caff when I landed and got to my car.
Mid-drive my arms were trembling, holding on for dear life lol.

Too much stims likely the culprit.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
One time back when my stim tolerance was pretty low I drank a VPX redline in the am hopped on a 4hr flight and then took one of those AI turbo stix which is low caff when I landed and got to my car.
Mid-drive my arms were trembling, holding on for dear life lol.

Too much stims likely the culprit.
i had half of vpx once- smh- never again, that sh1t aint no joke. but this is coming from a guy who doesnt use stims- 1/4 5 hour energy bottle keeps me going if i really really had a long day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it's the stims. Something I HAVE noticed is that Ignit3 seems to have a strong effect on blood sugar. I haven't taken measurements and michaelcleo's statement above is unclear to me if he is even using Ignite and when - but I've had blood sugars drop so hard that I became confused and disconnected feeling after taking Ignit3. I didn't know what was going on and thought something was wrong with my brain or something...lime I was having a weird depression even though I wasn't sad. I started reading and found that it could have been low blood sugar and then whenever I got it, I would eat a little and it went away quickly.

Ironically, this seems to have subsided a little and adding in MORE stimulants (Combustion) seems to have helped. But I could have just become used to the Ignit3.

Try keeping your blood sugar up when you are shaking and see if it helps.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't think it's the stims. Something I HAVE noticed is that Ignit3 seems to have a strong effect on blood sugar. I haven't taken measurements and michaelcleo's statement above is unclear to me if he is even using Ignite and when - but I've had blood sugars drop so hard that I became confused and disconnected feeling after taking Ignit3. I didn't know what was going on and thought something was wrong with my brain or something...lime I was having a weird depression even though I wasn't sad. I started reading and found that it could have been low blood sugar and then whenever I got it, I would eat a little and it went away quickly.

Ironically, this seems to have subsided a little and adding in MORE stimulants (Combustion) seems to have helped. But I could have just become used to the Ignit3.

This actually makes sense and could be what was happening, actually. This reminded me that I had administered IGF-1 LR3 at about the same time I took the Ignit3, and that can also have a blood sugar-lowering effect. Perhaps the combination just hit me harder than usual.
After I was finished eating dinner I felt a lot better and I don't recall a lot of shaking afterwards, except for a couple times noticing that my hand was a little shaky when lifting a cup to take a drink.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I did try and explain this to you multiple times when you raised the issue when beginning the product. To your point about more stims, thats correct, it will increase blood glucose levels.

This actually makes sense and could be what was happening, actually. This reminded me that I had administered IGF-1 LR3 at about the same time I took the Ignit3, and that can also have a blood sugar-lowering effect. Perhaps the combination just hit me harder than usual.
After I was finished eating dinner I felt a lot better and I don't recall a lot of shaking afterwards, except for a couple times noticing that my hand was a little shaky when lifting a cup to take a drink.
Just leave out that tiny, non significant detail haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I did try and explain this to you multiple times when you raised the issue when beginning the product. To your point about more stims, thats correct, it will increase blood glucose levels.

Lol. It slipped my mind because I was only thinking of other supplements that I could've taken, and not a peptide. It only came to mind when blood sugar was mentioned.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know you mentioned it - but you mentioned it about my increased hunger when I was taking it and you mentioned it once to me (not multiple times) - I listened. Later on, I started having some mental issues and then I started researching the issues and low blood sugar came up as a cause, and I remembered what you said - and put it together. And now, I was spreading the knowledge to others :)

And he left out that detail I think because he was focused on stims making his hands shake ...he didn't have the knowledge that you had given me...now he does :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 50mg of Mk677 you accidentally took yesterday (alongside the alcohol at the bars) + the IGF-1 LR3 makes the whole thing a bit confusing indeed.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running Keto and on a stim break, i tested my blood glucose after training due to feeling shaky and weak and result was 2.4mmol, how is this for a non diabetic after having 2 meals previously in the day.

also checked this morning and it was 3.4mmol after fasting for 12-13 hours.

michaelcleo

Awards
I haven't taken measurements and michaelcleo's statement above is unclear to me if he is even using Ignite and when .
I wake about 7ish, take ignite between 7 and 7.30am, eat at 12, take a gda before 3pm food and have my second dose of Ignit3 at 5ish.

By the time I have my second dose my blood sugar is at or around what it was upon waking so I take it this is a very good time to take Ignit3 if I want to get the best use of the rauwolscine .

I've only been dosing Glycobol once a day due to taking supps with forskolin.

I've just ordered my own gda stack that compliments my current stack.

150x400mg r-ala
3 bottles swanson gymnema sylvestre
3 bottles Banaba Extract 2% Corosolic Acid
3 bottles green coffee bean

Pretty cheap at about £40 for a few month as long as the r-ala is legit, got it from fleabay from what looks tobe a trusted seller

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The 50mg of Mk677 you accidentally took yesterday (alongside the alcohol at the bars) + the IGF-1 LR3 makes the whole thing a bit confusing indeed.
I had only taken 10mg MK 677 at that point in time, and hadn't had any alcohol yet!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You may be responding to the Alpha-Y the way I do: some shakiness and a hypoglycemic feeling overall. I tried the new AlphaBurn and 8mg a cap is a lot. Just one cap and I am feeling down and having discontinuous thoughts and attention with the salivating and goosebumps continuing for hours afterwards. I handle 12mg Y-HCL at a time with no issues. But that's what happens when you get real Alpha-Y. Last time I had a good batch was the very first AlphaBurn years ago. Next one chronologically was Ignit3 though I did not get the same down feeling when I took 5 caps within 5 hours. Alpha-Y is very strong and is dosed well it seems in Ignit3 too.

Demination

Demination

Awards

Really?! Thats interesting, becuase I never got any of that and I take 3 caps on some days and 4 caps on others.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Really?! Thats interesting, becuase I never got any of that and I take 3 caps on some days and 4 caps on others.
Yeah I think we deduced why I had those effects though. I haven't had that issue, at least not to that extreme, since then.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
So I have my own bottles of IGNIT3 saved up for June/July, but GNO sent me some samples of IGNIT3. I tried it out the other day, after my stim break, and after that one time experience this will clearly be one of my staple fat burners in the future and I'm glad I bought some bottles of IGNIT3 back in that Arnold sale.

I took 3 caps upon waking, and after about 30~40mins, I felt a good surge of energy. A little overwhelming but it was expected after my 3 week stim break. The focus was amazing, and I felt extremely motivated to do my fasted training in the morning, this must've been from the Eria Jarensis Extract & J. Regia Extract. I heard that, getting a good quality Rauwolscine is hard to get by. In the past, I tried Target A-2 which didn't do anything for me even at high dosage... but Alphaburn did produce noticeable effects. And I felt the Rauwolscine here in IGNIT3 is very genuine, and at a good dosage too.

I will never go above 3 caps, as I feel 2~3 caps makes me feel just right. Definitely do 3/2 or 2/2 split in the morning/afternoon.

Excellent product OL! :D

Will put in a review for this...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have my own bottles of IGNIT3 saved up for June/July, but GNO sent me some samples of IGNIT3. I tried it out the other day, after my stim break, and after that one time experience this will clearly be one of my staple fat burners in the future and I'm glad I bought some bottles of IGNIT3 back in that Arnold sale.

I took 3 caps upon waking, and after about 30~40mins, I felt a good surge of energy. A little overwhelming but it was expected after my 3 week stim break. The focus was amazing, and I felt extremely motivated to do my fasted training in the morning, this must've been from the Eria Jarensis Extract & J. Regia Extract. I heard that, getting a good quality Rauwolscine is hard to get by. In the past, I tried Target A-2 which didn't do anything for me even at high dosage... but Alphaburn did produce noticeable effects. And I felt the Rauwolscine here in IGNIT3 is very genuine, and at a good dosage too.

I will never go above 3 caps, as I feel 2~3 caps makes me feel just right. Definitely do 3/2 or 2/2 split in the morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to your detailed review :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad you enjoyed the sample bro ...I knew you would love it ;)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to run 3 bottles of this bad boy nonstop? :dance2:

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How is this product comparing to Black Lion Incinderine, & PES Alphamine / Norcodrene.

They are all fat burners that i have previously used.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this product comparing to Black Lion Incinderine, & PES Alphamine / Norcodrene.

They are all fat burners that i have previously used.
I urge you to try some and report back in a few weeks. Some may call my opinion biased, yours would be not ;)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
xtyler do you really think this is wise??? Alex281 might disappear :scared:
Ignit3 is just like tren,the longer I use it,the more shredded I get..

I hope you will use my statement as ad..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl shakes after taking ignite. I thought it was because she can't hang lol. If it's a blood sugar thing should she eat before or after. I think she felt kinda sick after.

It's normal?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It is a 'normal' response to a 'good' dose of real Alpha-Y. It's been years since I had good alpha-yohimbine.

I don't know if food would make the queasiness go away but insulin will blunt the fat release properties of Alpha-Y.

michaelcleo

Awards
Couple of photos from last few days, starting to lean out abit.
2 weeks into Ignit3, still loving the feel good energy i'm getting, dropped about 3kg in 14 days, only got about 4kg left to go then abs will be back in full swing :)
Good job theres another 2 bottles on the shelf :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Nice progress, lookin good bro!

Always have a bottle on hand :hammer:

michaelcleo

Awards
^^^Nice progress, lookin good bro!

Always have a bottle on hand :hammer:
I feel like I'm looking abit scrawny but I'm pretty sure that's just the sub 200g of carbs a day ive been having for awhile, will start stocking back up on carbs if I'm happy when this bottles gone, if not i'll pop open another.

Scales was at 75kg/165.3lbs this morning, I devoured a full 350g bag of mini bakewell shredded wheat for 1st meal after a full body workout, full 360g bag of natures valley choc protein granola after the English dinner and a English sunday dinner, puts me at about 700g of carbs for the day, all taken with 1.2g r-ala, 1.2g Gymnema sylvestre leaf , 180mg Banaba extract to 2% corosolic acid , 6 caps Analyzed supplements Lipovate , all spread through 3 doses.

I'm looking alittle like the hulk lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I'm looking abit scrawny but I'm pretty sure that's just the sub 200g of carbs a day ive been having for awhile, will start stocking back up on carbs if I'm happy when this bottles gone, if not i'll pop open another.

Scales was at 75kg/165.3lbs this morning, I devoured a full 350g bag of mini bakewell shredded wheat for 1st meal after a full body workout, full 360g bag of natures valley choc protein granola after the English dinner and a English sunday dinner, puts me at about 700g of carbs for the day, all taken with 1.2g r-ala, 1.2g Gymnema sylvestre , 180mg Banaba extract to 2% corosolic acid , 6 caps Analyzed supplements Lipovate , all spread through 3 doses.

I'm looking alittle like the hulk lol
Keep your eyes peeled for a better option, maybe ater this year, to handle those carbs ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew a GDA was coming! Damn i got mad OL guessing skills.
Did I say that??? I was referring to a rumour I heard that Dunkin Donuts was formulating a GDA so we can all eat more donuts - great idea right?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I say that??? I was referring to a rumour I heard that Dunkin Donuts was formulating a GDA so we can all eat more donuts - great idea right?
Brb buying Dunkin Donuts stock

michaelcleo

Awards
Be nice, I like gda's cos I feel guilty sometimes eating carbs ;)
I'll keep my eyes open.

The biggest problem I have trying new products is that i'm in the Uk so have to take a chance on customs and import seizing things.
From google I stumbled upon Ignit3 at Nutri and took a very random risk to order 2 bottles with a discount and postage for £40, a week later Ignit3 appeared on a Uk website for £35 so I ordered 1 bottle which i'm using now , nearly 2 weeks later the other 2 showed up so I was very happy customs didn't nabs my items.

For a small price I don't mind ordering from usa but id be very untrusting of spending £100 plus and thats where the real savings are if I get the items, but you know you don't save anything if you never receive anything.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be nice, I like gda's cos I feel guilty sometimes eating carbs ;)
I'll keep my eyes open.

The biggest problem I have trying new products is that i'm in the Uk so have to take a chance on customs and import seizing things.
From google I stumbled upon Ignit3 at Nutri and took a very random risk to order 2 bottles with a discount and postage for £40, a week later Ignit3 appeared on a Uk website for £35 so I ordered 1 bottle which i'm using now , nearly 2 weeks later the other 2 showed up so I was very happy customs didn't nabs my items.

For a small price I don't mind ordering from usa but id be very untrusting of spending £100 plus and thats where the real savings are if I get the items, but you know you don't save anything if you never receive anything.
We will do our best to get all our products in stores in Europe. Before you want to order anything, hit me up by pm or email (in my sig) and I will be glad to help :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it bad to go over 5 caps a day? I've been doing 6, only because I missed a few afternoon doses and didn't wanna waste the caps as I gotta start my 2nd bottle tomorrow. Should be ok for a bit? I've been dosing 4/2 pr 3/3

:/

michaelcleo

Awards
We will do our best to get all our products in stores in Europe. Before you want to order anything, hit me up by pm or email (in my sig) and I will be glad to help :)
Sweet, thanks, that may make things a little less stressful :)