Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that bright and or epitome would have any effect? I realized epitome might increase AMPK with the queen bee acid. And there may be some overlap with the sesamol.... I didn't think it would be a problem.
I think he meant to try it without other stims. Ignit3 has quite a few of them already, and they're potent. I don't think AMPK increases from QBA would matter because chronic AMPK is what is bad, not acute increases. (Exercise raises AMPK, for example)

EDIT: But I'm not a rep, so just take my post with a grain of salt. Haha. I've just used all of the ingredients for the most part so I'm sharing experience.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that bright and or epitome would have any effect? I realized epitome might increase AMPK with the queen bee acid. And there may be some overlap with the sesamol.... I didn't think it would be a problem.
There would be the overlap of the sesamol, not sure how much is in BRITE but I don't see a big issue with short term use of both. I would try Ignit3 on its own first so you can establish a baseline before adding in other stim-free FB products.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he meant to try it without other stims. Ignit3 has quite a few of them already, and they're potent. I don't think AMPK increases from QBA would matter because chronic AMPK is what is bad, not acute increases. (Exercise raises AMPK, for example)

EDIT: But I'm not a rep, so just take my post with a grain of salt. Haha. I've just used all of the ingredients for the most part so I'm sharing experience.
There would be the overlap of the sesamol, not sure how much is in BRITE but I don't see a big issue with short term use of both. I would try Ignit3 on its own first so you can establish a baseline before adding in other stim-free FB products.
Thanks guys. I understand on the stims, I was being a little sarcastic, sorry.

I've been running Brite for about 8 weeks and it is going to be a year round thing for me, that is my baseline. I will likely just do ignit3 and Brite...I kind of like that, the Ignit3 Brite stack.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ingit3 is a potent ampk activator in its own right, note our % extract relative to this study done in humans:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/PBTirupathi_Pichiah/publication/242333878_Antiobesity_effect_of_Gynostemma_pentaphyllum_extract_actiponin_A_randomized_double-blind_placebo-controlled_trial/links/0c96051dcfd2f2f017000000.pdf?inViewer=0&pdfJsDownload=0&origin=publication_detail

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Demination

Demination

Awards
just 3 pills gets me going. Im a server at applebees and pop 3 caps before my shift to be extra functional! I know the full dosing is 5 but with 3 I no longer am hungry, move a million miles an hour and sweat! So far strongest fat burner I have taken. Its only been a week since started can't wait to see my body after a month of taking it. I am going to bump up to 5 caps after another week.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

just 3 pills gets me going. Im a server at applebees and pop 3 caps before my shift to be extra functional! I know the full dosing is 5 but with 3 I no longer am hungry, move a million miles an hour and sweat! So far strongest fat burner I have taken. Its only been a week since started can't wait to see my body after a month of taking it. I am going to bump up to 5 caps after another week.
Think 5 spread across the day is better than all at once ;)

Glad to see you are enjoying it though!

Demination

Demination

Awards
Yeah for sure 3 and take the other 2 few hours later throughout the day. Thank you for the information!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure 3 and take the other 2 few hours later throughout the day. Thank you for the information!
You got it man!

About 4 hours later should be optimal without beg too close to bed time....unless you like pulling all nighters : )

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, keep us updated on your progress over the next few weeks.

josun

Awards
  • Established
i plan on taking 3 in the morning with epic transdermal for my morning run. Then ill take the other 2 caps along with shift for my lunch time work out

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone hasn't seen the write up that PP did, helps put the formula into perspective.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best taken away from food correct?
30mins+ away is best but if you feel nauseous taking it on empty stomach may want to plan to eat something before or after.

Demination

Demination

Awards
I recommend 20-30' before meals or just on a empty stomach.
Did on an empty stomach and didn't feel the best so i would say 30 minafter food intake, but once again everyone is different. The hunger suppression is unbeleivably real!!! And the energy drive is insane! =X Love iT!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Did on an empty stomach and didn't feel the best so i would say 30 minafter food intake, but once again everyone is different. The hunger suppression is unbeleivably real!!! And the energy drive is insane! =X Love iT!!
Great advice and happy to hear you enjoyed it!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my order in yesterday afternoon. Took two pills at 5:30 PM to see how it worked. Didn't notice much, slept fine, felt a little more alert, but not much.

Took 3 pills this morning, 2 this afternoon. I get a slight alertness from this, not much of a stimulant effect at all, IMO. At least so far. If this continues, I personally would have no issues mixing this with ephedrine or other stimulants. Actually, as far as appetite suppression - this stuff seems to have made me even hungrier than normal. I have been starving all day and dying for food. If this keeps up, I may NEED to mix in some ephedrine to keep the appetite down.

This may not be the feedback that OL wants out there, and it is just my first day - so the feedback is meaningless to some degree - but it is what it is. I feel good on this stuff, not overly stimulated, but very hungry. Doesn't feel like a cutting compound so far. Maybe that will change with continued use. Maybe I'm just having a day when I'm unusually hungry for some other reason. Who knows.

And all I have to go on at this point, of course, is the "feels" which....doesn't indicate whether I will lose fat or not. There are plenty of products out there that make you feel the way you would expect but don't deliver. Maybe this will surprise me over the course of the bottle. Maybe the hunger is caused by the fact that it actually has increased my metabolism and reduced blood sugar levels. Who knows?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my order in yesterday afternoon. Took two pills at 5:30 PM to see how it worked. Didn't notice much, slept fine, felt a little more alert, but not much.

Took 3 pills this morning, 2 this afternoon. I get a slight alertness from this, not much of a stimulant effect at all, IMO. At least so far. If this continues, I personally would have no issues mixing this with ephedrine or other stimulants. Actually, as far as appetite suppression - this stuff seems to have made me even hungrier than normal. I have been starving all day and dying for food. If this keeps up, I may NEED to mix in some ephedrine to keep the appetite down.

This may not be the feedback that OL wants out there, and it is just my first day - so the feedback is meaningless to some degree - but it is what it is. I feel good on this stuff, not overly stimulated, but very hungry. Doesn't feel like a cutting compound so far. Maybe that will change with continued use. Maybe I'm just having a day when I'm unusually hungry for some other reason. Who knows.

And all I have to go on at this point, of course, is the "feels" which....doesn't indicate whether I will lose fat or not. There are plenty of products out there that make you feel the way you would expect but don't deliver. Maybe this will surprise me over the course of the bottle. Maybe the hunger is caused by the fact that it actually has increased my metabolism and reduced blood sugar levels. Who knows?
Couple of questions, did you use it fasted? or after a meal and it made you hungry? What BF% are you at roughly?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fasted. Fat. 25% or so.
Thanks, have the feeling the AMPk activation while fasted is lowering your blood sugar which is causing the hunger. Interesting you are feeling the stimulation effects, I can promise the dosages are for the faint of heart. I certainly would not recommend Ephedrine being combined, but each to their own.

Try having your first dose after a meal, if possible. Hopefully this will sort of your hunger issue for the rest of the day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, like I said, first day too - maybe more time will change my mind.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried my ignite yet, but I gave my wife(a nurse) 2 caps and 1 scoop of Elix1r when she got called in last night for an emergency. I had her take 1 cap empty stomach, Elixir 3 hrs later, and the other ignite cap this AM. She's been tearing it up for 22 hours straight. Lol. She worked 16 hours then came home and started cleaning house! I'm pretty sure I've lost half my ignite stash already;)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried my ignite yet, but I gave my wife(a nurse) 2 caps and 1 scoop of Elix1r when she got called in last night for an emergency. I had her take 1 cap empty stomach, Elixir 3 hrs later, and the other ignite cap this AM. She's been tearing it up for 22 hours straight. Lol. She worked 16 hours then came home and started cleaning house! I'm pretty sure I've lost half my ignite stash already;)
lol....one helluva review right there

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Just poped 3 of this bad boyz,great energy and noticeable euphoria.Will update on how's it going.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just poped 3 of this bad boyz,great energy and noticeable euphoria.Will update on how's it going.
Gotta love those Ign1te feelz.

Keep us posted!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honetly, I've been on this for about 10 days and I'm not sure what to think yet. I take 3 caps in the morning right when I wake up with 1 epitome and 3 squirts of Brite. I will say that I feel like it helps me wake up and gets me focused/energized a little in the morning, but it isn't a strong stimulatory effect. It's somewhat subtle - which can be good. Waking up and being motivated without getting shakes and jitters and cold sweats is not a bad thing.

I will say that there is little to no appetite suppression with this product. If anything, some days I feel like I HAVE to eat something. As NoAddedHormones said, it's probably due to blood sugar drops - which is probably a good thing in fat loss if it's that powerful, but bad if it creates increased appetite.

Given the lack of appetite suppression (actually increased appetite) and the subtle stimulatory effects, I'm really thinking of adding in some ephedrine, which I know is NOT recommended, but I feel like it won't create any issue at all. I am pretty caffeine tolerant - so maybe that is just me.

Unfortunately, what really counts is fat loss (who really cares about the feelz) and my diet and training have sucked the past 2-3 weeks as I got the flu and then had some car issues and I've just been going crazy with no time. I'm hoping to get back into the training this weekend and in a few weeks I'll be able to tell if this improves fat loss. Given my diet and lack of training, I feel like I've avoided gaining too much fat which I attribute to the Brite/Ignite combo. Brite had a small effect in that area before, but I feel the effect is increased with the two together.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honetly, I've been on this for about 10 days and I'm not sure what to think yet. I take 3 caps in the morning right when I wake up with 1 epitome and 3 squirts of Brite. I will say that I feel like it helps me wake up and gets me focused/energized a little in the morning, but it isn't a strong stimulatory effect. It's somewhat subtle - which can be good. Waking up and being motivated without getting shakes and jitters and cold sweats is not a bad thing.

I will say that there is little to no appetite suppression with this product. If anything, some days I feel like I HAVE to eat something. As NoAddedHormones said, it's probably due to blood sugar drops - which is probably a good thing in fat loss if it's that powerful, but bad if it creates increased appetite.

Given the lack of appetite suppression (actually increased appetite) and the subtle stimulatory effects, I'm really thinking of adding in some ephedrine, which I know is NOT recommended, but I feel like it won't create any issue at all. I am pretty caffeine tolerant - so maybe that is just me.

Unfortunately, what really counts is fat loss (who really cares about the feelz) and my diet and training have sucked the past 2-3 weeks as I got the flu and then had some car issues and I've just been going crazy with no time. I'm hoping to get back into the training this weekend and in a few weeks I'll be able to tell if this improves fat loss. Given my diet and lack of training, I feel like I've avoided gaining too much fat which I attribute to the Brite/Ignite combo. Brite had a small effect in that area before, but I feel the effect is increased with the two together.
Epitome is a potent AMPk activator as well. Have you tried you used both products seperately or always together so far?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have run Epitome 2X in the past - 1 a couple months ago and for about 2 weeks before I got ignite I ran it at double dose for 2 weeks. I ran through the bottle, my Ignite came in, I started it, and then 3-4 days later I got my restock of epitome. I know it confounds things, but Brite and Epitome, for me, are becoming baseline supplements that seem to have very minor but increasing effects over the long-term. Ignite, I'm hoping will have more acute effects.

I'm not implying ignite isn't doing its thing just yet - just that it's hard to tell, which may be a good thing. I'm thinking there may be some subtle mood improvement too, but not like when I used Oxymax XT samples. Like I've said, the feel doesn't really mean much at the end of the day, I wanna go through at least a bottle before I decide, and maybe two. Sometimes you try a supplement and right away you think it's great and then over time it starts to disappoint, and other times you try something and think it's just OK and then as time goes on you like it more and more. It's just too soon to tell with this - especially given that I haven't been 100% with delivering the training and diet that I should be.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 is not meant to be particularly strong in the stim department. We engineered it with actual fat loss in mind, leaving you free to use other stims if you wish.
I'd say the vast majority of people using it are reporting either neat appetite suppression or a "gentle hunger management" . Your initial reaction is definitely unusual.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Can I take additional Y-Hcl or Alpha-y with Ignit3 ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I take additional Y-Hcl or Alpha-y with Ignit3 ?
I am not a rep, but I've taken it with alpha burn and I am normally yohimbine sensitive. I wouldn't do this late in the day, it is powerful IMO, but sides were not negative for me. I would be sure you tolerate Ignite first though.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I am not a rep, but I've taken it with alpha burn and I am normally yohimbine sensitive. I wouldn't do this late in the day, it is powerful IMO, but sides were not negative for me. I would be sure you tolerate Ignite first though.
How much of Alphaburn and Ignit3 u take per day ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much of Alphaburn and Ignit3 u take per day ?
I've taken 3 caps ignite with 1 alpha burn in the morning. The combo definitely does give you stimulation and wakes you up - not as edgy as yohimbine itself, it's good.

I've followed this with 2 caps ignite in the afternoon with no issues. I think the combo I'm the afternoon may be asking for sleep issues though. As much as I've stated the stimulation from Ignite isn't overly strong, I'm not saying it isn't there at all. It is subtle and combined with additional Alpha-Y you will feel good to go.

Once I am back into working out regularly I may use the two caps ignite with Alphaburn in the afternoon for pre-workout energy, but again, I am trying to be cautious.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This product has just been added to a retailer / site in the UK, how is its effectiveness compared to a product like Alphamine or Nocrodrene which i am currently / have currently been using.

I am currently on 3 scoops of alphamine per day and 6 weeks ago was doing 2 cap of Norcodrene AM and 2 scoops of Alphamine PWO.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards

I've been on this for about the same amount of time and just recently started adding in 12.5mg ephedrine hcl to each dose and still find it very tolerable, if not
more enjoyable. Prior to starting ignite I was running EC stack at 600 mg / 75 mg ed, along with some extra caffeine from pwo or coffee here and there. Really liking it so far. I am recomping at an accelerated rate compared to just EC.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on this for about the same amount of time and just recently started adding in 12.5mg ephedrine hcl to each dose and still find it very tolerable, if not
more enjoyable. Prior to starting ignite I was running EC stack at 600 mg / 75 mg ed, along with some extra caffeine from pwo or coffee here and there. Really liking it so far. I am recomping at an accelerated rate compared to just EC.
Yeah, when I take it with Alphaburn I like the feeling. I am gonna get some ephedrine and add that in. Like I said, my diet hasn't been on, but I feel like I'm maintaining and not gaining even at a higher caloric intake. I am going to try to get my diet back in check TODAY and we will see what the next two weeks look like.

Honestly, if this product helps lose fat and doesn't rely on stims, that is impressive in its own right. I'm seeing some companies taking new approaches to fat burners and I think that is a good thing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product has just been added to a retailer / site in the UK, how is its effectiveness compared to a product like Alphamine or Nocrodrene which i am currently / have currently been using.

I am currently on 3 scoops of alphamine per day and 6 weeks ago was doing 2 cap of Norcodrene AM and 2 scoops of Alphamine PWO.
I'm not sure a direct comparison to the two is really fair yet. I love Norcodrene and I may even try a Norco/ignite stack - given my tolerance and the fact that Norco has relatively low stimulation too. I bet the heat would be pronounced...like burning up.

Also...the longer I am on this, the more I feel like there are some positive mood effects. With Oxymax XT I could feel it right away, with Ignite, it feels like it is building and getting better.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established

I never got anything out of Norcodrene suggesting it contains more than caffeine in terms of stimulants. It was literally a 0/10 product for me.

At least the Y in Alphamine works and as a powder it hits quicker but for me also wears off quicker.

I took 3 caps of Ignit3 this morning and there was a pronounced Y hit as I got armpit sweat as soon as it started kick in mentally. That was followed by somewhat jittery energy and racy thoughts. It is stronger than Alphamine on a caffeine mg per mg basis and effects last longer. I am liking the after effects also as the goosebumps persist for hours, as do the salivating and frequent urination :D

Go ahead and pick some

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got anything out of Norcodrene suggesting it contains more than caffeine in terms of stimulants. It was literally a 0/10 product for me.

At least the Y in Alphamine works and as a powder it hits quicker but for me also wears off quicker.

I took 3 caps of Ignit3 this morning and there was a pronounced Y hit as I got armpit sweat as soon as it started kick in mentally. That was followed by somewhat jittery energy and racy thoughts. It is stronger than Alphamine on a caffeine mg per mg basis and effects last longer. I am liking the after effects also as the goosebumps persist for hours, as do the salivating and frequent urination :D

Go ahead and pick some
Perhaps we need a disclaimer on the bottle; "Use cautiously prior to dates, work meetings or other important social gathering."

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I didnt know we were supposed to split up the 5 pills I downed them all at once at work I'll split my next sample pack up for next rest day

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt know we were supposed to split up the 5 pills I downed them all at once at work I'll split my next sample pack up for next rest day
You don't necessarily have to but many have found that to be effective due to the potency.

michaelcleo

Awards
Looked through thread but didn't see the answer.

This has just arrived at UK shop, I want to buy but it doesn't disclose how much alpha y is in product.
Can Olympus labs please disclose how much alpha y is in ignit3 ?

For reference, nutriclipse thermobombs 12.0 has 6mg per pill as there Facebook gave this info freely, can Olympus labs share the same info on a prop blend and match nutriclipse on their info for alpha y ??

Or

If all the ingredients are dosed correctly at 5 pills, what weight does 5 pills cover, 180lbs, 200lbs ect ?

I just like to know how much alpha y im taking, not fussed about anything else but I do like to know what ay dosages are in my fat burners.

Thanks

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
When working out I would feel changes in the "temperature feeling area" between burning in hell and being cold. Anyone can comment on this ? I take 3 caps at 5:30am and 2 caps about 6 hrs later.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Looked through thread but didn't see the answer.

This has just arrived at UK shop, I want to buy but it doesn't disclose how much alpha y is in product.
Can Olympus labs please disclose how much alpha y is in ignit3 ?

For reference, nutriclipse thermobombs 12.0 has 6mg per pill as there Facebook gave this info freely, can Olympus labs share the same info on a prop blend and match nutriclipse on their info for alpha y ??

Or

If all the ingredients are dosed correctly at 5 pills, what weight does 5 pills cover, 180lbs, 200lbs ect ?

I just like to know how much alpha y im taking, not fussed about anything else but I do like to know what ay dosages are in my fat burners.

Thanks
I would like to know as well, how did you get on with Thermobombs, did you get them from pow er m y self. com, i have split it because it sometimes displays as censored.

I used 2 caps per day of thermobombs and found them to work great as a fat burner.