Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looked through thread but didn't see the answer.

This has just arrived at UK shop, I want to buy but it doesn't disclose how much alpha y is in product.
Can Olympus labs please disclose how much alpha y is in ignit3 ?

For reference, nutriclipse thermobombs 12.0 has 6mg per pill as there Facebook gave this info freely, can Olympus labs share the same info on a prop blend and match nutriclipse on their info for alpha y ??

Or

If all the ingredients are dosed correctly at 5 pills, what weight does 5 pills cover, 180lbs, 200lbs ect ?

I just like to know how much alpha y im taking, not fussed about anything else but I do like to know what ay dosages are in my fat burners.

Thanks
We are not prepared to disclose the amount but I can assure you the rauwolscine in Ignit3 is legitimate and of course effectively dosed. Several products use low quality forms of yohimbine which lead many to increase the dose they take so a mg comparison isn't valid IMO.

I'm not saying Nutraclipse uses a low quality form of yoh because I really don't know. However, I have personally used Thermobombs and it doesn't come close to the effect that Ignit3 has on me.

michaelcleo

Awards
We are not prepared to disclose the amount but I can assure you the rauwolscine in Ignit3 is legitimate and of course effectively dosed. Several products use low quality forms of yohimbine which lead many to increase the dose they take so a mg comparison isn't valid IMO.

I'm not saying Nutraclipse uses a low quality form of yoh because I really don't know. However, I have personally used Thermobombs and it doesn't come close to the effect that Ignit3 has on me.
Thanks, not what I was looking for but good enough cos I just ordered 2.
I'll let you know soon

Reactions: GNO
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When working out I would feel changes in the "temperature feeling area" between burning in hell and being cold. Anyone can comment on this ? I take 3 caps at 5:30am and 2 caps about 6 hrs later.
This is kind of how I am with yohimbine usually - I'm pretty sensitive to regular yohimbine and if i take it even hours before a workout I get cold sweats. I'll be salivating and sweating, but shaking cold and it can be really distracting during a workout.

Ignite uses Alpha-Y, and I'm taking it with even more Alpha-Y lately (Alphaburn by evomuse) and despite being sensitive to Yohimbine, I feel great on these. Maybe you are sensitive to Alpha-Y too?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm really impressed with ignit3,that I just bought a second bottle of this Beauty.
Energy:Calm and steady,which I find great to mix with Elixir.
Thermo: Furnance,it's where this product shines.If u take 3-4 caps at a time,get ready to sweat.ALOT(for all the clerks out there)
Appetite suppression: Good,it curbs your appetite for 2-3 hours.So I would recommend to dose ignit3 this way : 2/2/2 per day.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
This is kind of how I am with yohimbine usually - I'm pretty sensitive to regular yohimbine and if i take it even hours before a workout I get cold sweats. I'll be salivating and sweating, but shaking cold and it can be really distracting during a workout.

Ignite uses Alpha-Y, and I'm taking it with even more Alpha-Y lately (Alphaburn by evomuse) and despite being sensitive to Yohimbine, I feel great on these. Maybe you are sensitive to Alpha-Y too?
I used to get headaches from 1 cap of Yohimbine HCL (2,5mg). I'm not saying mentioned feeling makes me feel bad, it's just something I observed. So far I am on Ignit3 for 3 days and it's awesome.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So far I'm really impressed with ignit3,that I just bought a second bottle of this Beauty.
Energy:Calm and steady,which I find great to mix with Elixir.
Thermo: Furnance,it's where this product shine.If u take 3-4 caps at a time,get ready to sweat.ALOT(for all the clerks out there)
Appetite suppression: Good,it curbs your appetite for 2-3 hours.So I would recommend to dose ignit3 this way : 2/2/2 per day.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it bro, agree with the thermo effect, sweat absolute bullets using 3 caps pwo.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why i can't take amentomax with ignite?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing suggestions.

I wake up, eat and then train....so should I eat and wait 30-45 minutes before 3 caps? Basically take it without food 30 minutes either side? Thanks.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing suggestions.

I wake up, eat and then train....so should I eat and wait 30-45 minutes before 3 caps? Basically take it without food 30 minutes either side? Thanks.
No you don't necessarily need to wait that long.
Ever tried trining fasted and have breakfast post-wo?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you don't necessarily need to wait that long.
Ever tried trining fasted and have breakfast post-wo?
Nope

Pre-workout nutrition is more important to me than post.
I generally have a shake after and head to work.....so I'm not sure. I've had better results doing this, than when I use to train fasted. I definitely feel stronger, and better.

:)

Demination

Demination

Awards
I have built up to 5 caps at one time now!! Loving it. Even my sister is taking it and she is seeing results =)

Demination

Demination

Awards
When i take all five i def feel more then clean energy! Drives me crazy and i love it!! Take this stuff before i work! Im a server so it gets me running across the restaurant!

michaelcleo

Awards
Well....
After 3 days I've hit the 5 caps single serving.

Love the energy 5 caps give.
Considering the profile is very nice itake it for the 3 hours till I eat I'll be maximising some serious fat loss.

All so at 300mg caffeine there is room for a pre workout.

Current stack

Ostagenin max 25mg ostarine,100mg laxogenin
Myosynergy 100mg (-)epi
Massterone 150mg (-)Epi
Strength unleashed 100mg laxogenin
Pwo for morning weights , Undisputed + Neuropump
5 caps ignit3 2h30m after food in evening, all so that meal has Glycobol to help keep insulin low for Ignit3.

My Epi, laxo are split into 3 doses.
8am, 12pm, 4pm

Doing a 8 week recomp in preparation for taking it easy over the summer

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fat loss is where this will excel at, we literally hit every pathway we possibly could. Not to mention the energy and euphoria are also spot on. Really looking fwd to more feedback

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its effect on mood is fantastic. Something definitely welcome when you're dieting.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well....
After 3 days I've hit the 5 caps single serving.

Love the energy 5 caps give.
Considering the profile is very nice itake it for the 3 hours till I eat I'll be maximising some serious fat loss.

All so at 300mg caffeine there is room for a pre workout.

Current stack

Ostagenin max 25mg ostarine,100mg laxogenin
Myosynergy 100mg (-)epi
Massterone 150mg (-)Epi
Strength unleashed 100mg laxogenin
Pwo for morning weights , Undisputed + Neuropump
5 caps ignit3 2h30m after food in evening, all so that meal has Glycobol to help keep insulin low for Ignit3.

My Epi, laxo are split into 3 doses.
8am, 12pm, 4pm

Doing a 8 week recomp in preparation for taking it easy over the summer
Would seriously consider breaking your dosage apart across the day. Things like sesamol have a relatively short half life.

michaelcleo

Awards
Would seriously consider breaking your dosage apart across the day. Things like sesamol have a relatively short half life.
The thing is, I'm in my 3rd week of eating breakfast before I lift ( 5 weeks left ), usually I'd eat at 12pm, 3pm and 8pm but now have a 7/8am breakfast consisting of cereals and a shake.
so my 3pm meal gets eaten between 2.30 and 3pm depending if class's start at 5.15 or 6pm, either way I'm in gym doing liss/class's by 5pm and i'll do the workout till 7.15pm so I get a good 2 to 3 hours maximising energy, feelings and fat burning, ride home takes me till 7.45 and then its food.
For some reason I've never been a fan of eating breakfast after taking alpha 2 receptor ingredients.

I have 3 bottles of Ignit3 so i'll see how things go for the rest of this month.

For the evening fat burner I'm looking more for the euphoric feeling to help me rave in exercise to music class, Ignit3 at 5 caps does this for me, fat burning effects come a close second at this moment in time as the rest of the stack is geared towards recomping due to theres a musclebuilding show on in May and I'd like to look alittle slimmer and alittle more ripped tan I did last year, ya gota love the photo's with the girls, there soooo beautiful !

Allso 2 or 3 caps don't do it for me.

Hows that sound ?

A pic of me, about 6 weeks old
12744493_217600418589988_5898900487625960457_n.jpg

Pic of me last year a few weeks before show :)
12003312_125362534480444_7188258825588103825_n.jpg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The thing is, I'm in my 3rd week of eating breakfast before I lift ( 5 weeks left ), usually I'd eat at 12pm, 3pm and 8pm but now have a 7/8am breakfast consisting of cereals and a shake.
For some reason I've never been a fan of eating breakfast after taking alpha 2 receptor ingredients.

I have 3 bottles of Ignit3 so i'll see how things go for the rest of this month.

For the evening fat burner I'm looking more for the euphoric feeling to help me rave in exercise to music class, Ignit3 at 5 caps does this for me, fat burning effects come a close second at this moment in time as the rest of the stack is geared towards recomping due to theres a musclebuilding show on in May and I'd like to look alittle slimmer and alittle more ripped tan I did last year, ya gota love the photo's with the girls, there soooo beautiful !

Allso 2 or 3 caps don't do it for me.

Hows that sound ?

A pic of me, recent
View attachment 134009

Pic of me last year a few weeks before show :)
View attachment 134010
What ever floats your boat dude, if its working well for ya, keep at it

michaelcleo

Awards
What ever floats your boat dude, if its working well for ya, keep at it
I dno if its working well for me yet, it's not optimal but the same type of plan in the same time frame last year worked wonders for recomp, fat burned off and I gained strenghth for the 8 week run.
That stack consisted of.

Mutliple pwo's.
Thermo bombs 12.0 for evenings, 2 cap heaven.
Alpha t2
Aen Ape.
I used to take 2 Thermobombs and 2 alpha t2 at once, ending with 3 alpha+2 thermo , I like around 20mg/25mg of rauwolscine in the final weeks, that's why I wanted to know how much was in ignit3 so I could add Target at2.

I believe this years stack is more hardcore due to the muscle building and cutting quality's of the products, so long as I keep it clean enough the magic should be even more magical, ran all the products before except Ignit3.

And I'm very greatful for your time and advice NoAddedHmones, if I was cutting only with fat buners then yes your suggestion would be better.

I got a few bottles, i'll have 1 and half left once I've finished a 6 week run, cos i'll need to do a mini pct ect after the 8 week ostarine stack it will leave me another 6 weeks ignit3 run deep into summer :)

Yesterday I took 5 caps fasted at 9am and done a class till 10.15am, smashed the pants off it, feelings was how can I say it..... I was over the moon, on cloud 9.
Done walking on treadmill at 60% max heart rate then went for a mountainbike ride till about 4pm, all fasted and by the time I ate I still wasn't hungry and I still had energy and felt good, with the addition of ostarine,hica, epi and laxo I shouldn't of gone catabolic and should of got a good fat blasting effect I'd think, well I hope.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Fat loss is where this will excel at, we literally hit every pathway we possibly could. Not to mention the energy and euphoria are also spot on. Really looking fwd to more feedback
Starting this today @ 3caps then work up, ill report back with progress and results. OL always delivers and i don't expect anything but that with this product.

Dersu86

Awards
how is this product different from AMP1BURN? can the two be stacked?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how is this product different from AMP1BURN? can the two be stacked?
Both are potent in the stim department, would not recommend under any circumstances stacking them.

Reactions: GNO

Dersu86

Awards
that was my next question, yes. so if I understand correctly, ignit3 is better as far as fat loss goes?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was my next question, yes. so if I understand correctly, ignit3 is better as far as fat loss goes?
In theory it would be ...I don't think many people have tried both for a long enough period yet to comment.

Both formulas are very potent.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 4 easy, and barely break a sweat. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Feel good, I'm not that concerned that I ain't stimmed out....prefer it. Just looking forward to fat loss results. :))

michaelcleo

Awards
Tried 3 caps this morning, done fasted weights, reps was still up, and had the other 2 this evening , had some great fun in class.

Tommorow i'll take morning dose 30min before breakfast, I'm thinking to keep my sanity i'll do one day day breakfast, one day fasted training, I get to keep it real and have a bonus fasted fat blasting workout and a tasty breakfast :)

Pwo's are out the window for the moment while I test the snism out of this bottle of fun.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried 3 caps this morning, done fasted weights, reps was still up, and had the other 2 this evening , had some great fun in class.

Tommorow i'll take morning dose 30min before breakfast, I'm thinking to keep my sanity i'll do one day day breakfast, one day fasted training, I get to keep it real and have a bonus fasted fat blasting workout and a tasty breakfast :)

Pwo's are out the window for the moment while I test the snism out of this bottle of fun.
Can still use Conqu3r Stim-free ;)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Is it kool to take them at the same time?
I don't think I see a problem and he'll it might even work wonders. I've taken non stim pres with stim fat burners and vice versa.

michaelcleo

Awards
Only non stim I have is Hybrid's Neuropump.
I was planning on having this after breakfast but not on the fasted training days, I have issues, don't like having Rauwolscine around food/bcaa/pwo cos we all know how it works best, but i'll try it out for the duration of the bottle none the less.
I got nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Only non stim I have is Hybrid's Neuropump.
I was planning on having this after breakfast but not on the fasted training days, I have issues, don't like having Rauwolscine around food/bcaa/pwo cos we all know how it works best, but i'll try it out for the duration of the bottle none the less.
I got nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
would conqu3r sf interfere with the Rauwolscine?

michaelcleo

Awards
josun
I dno, I just don't like having anything around Rauwolscine, it's my personal preference.

From what I've read theres people that say pwo/bcaa does reduce the effects of rauwolscine and some people that say it doesn't, just to be on the safe side I take it at least 2 hours after a meal that contains a gda or fasted in the morning.

So tried 3 caps pre breakfast today , only thing that is different was I had a higher heart rate due to breakfast, energy still felt the same though as yesterdays fasted workout.

Bloody cereals, its been along time since I ate breakfast due to having a 12pm,3pm and 8pm meal and I love the fact I can have a sweet treat and not go overboard.
If I tried to eat cereal at any other time I'd eat the whole box so it felt nice to have a treat, luckily I ate the last of the cereal this morning so I don't think i'll buy more and move back to IF, seems a good idea while I got a new product on hand, and theres only 4 weeks left till BodyPower uk.

BigBangTheory

Awards
Hi guys. What's your opinion about taking ECA in the morning for appetite suppression and then 6 or 8 hours later a couple of OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3 caps close to workout?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The theory around avoiding everything incl. bcaas is that even that will spike insulin. Negligible IMO but if you are concerned dose 30mins before or after Ignit3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys. What's your opinion about taking ECA in the morning for appetite suppression and then 6 or 8 hours later a couple of OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3 caps close to workout?
Have you tried Ignit3 on its own yet? That might give you the appetite suppression you're looking for.

But no issues as long as you can tolerate all the caff.

BigBangTheory

Awards
No, I haven't tried it yet but I doubt the appetite suppression of ephedrine can be beaten. The IGNIT3 has just arrived in my hands and I will give it a try soon.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, I haven't tried it yet but I doubt the appetite suppression of ephedrine can be beaten. The IGNIT3 has just arrived in my hands and I will give it a try soon.
Let us know how you go after trying it for a few days. 3 caps of ignit3 fasted in morning has me golden for at least 4 hours before i eat anything. Im sure if you adamant of using both you could probably incorporate both pending tolerance and I wouldnt recommend the full 5 caps of ignit3 if you do dose EC a few times during the day.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The theory around avoiding everything incl. bcaas is that even that will spike insulin. Negligible IMO but if you are concerned dose 30mins before or after Ignit3
The insulin release triggered by aminoacids is paired (unlike with carbs) with glucagon release. It's not going to be a fattening phenomenon.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Ignit3 has no effect on me when it comes to appetite suppresion. I do 3 and 2 caps during the day.

My situation here is I take Ignit3 two hours after I drink my 100g oats with protein mixed in water. I go do my cardio on a bike (because I just love cycling) and I usually go ride for 2 hours. I don't feel any decrease in performance but I'd like to ask how would eating a banana or some carbs mid my workout would influence the effects of Ignit3 on fat burning.

From what was discussed in the thread I would deduce almost none, but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The insulin release triggered by aminoacids is paired (unlike with carbs) with glucagon release. It's not going to be a fattening phenomenon.
Dr. Lonnie Lowery put Biotest's Mag 10 (a hydrolyzed casein protein/HBCD Isomaltulose combo) to the test. He hooked himself up to a metabolic cart and measured his RER (respiratory exchange ratio), a measure of what % of calories are being burned from carbs, or fat. He did 1 hour of fasted cardio (with plain old caffeine consumed beforehand). He drank the Mag 10 in 3rds-- 1/3 @15 min., 1/3 @30min., 1/3 @45min., finish cardio @60 min. His RER did not change; indicating no significant increase in blood sugar/insulin levels (which would have changed his RER, indicating a shift in substrate preference toward carbs).

Point being, a fast acting protein (even with a small amount of functional carbs) will spare muscle catabolism while still allowing you to reap the benefits of exercise in a "fasted" state (technically, a "post absorptive" state).

Crowbar

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
appetite suppression for me has been phenomenal.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about Agmatine and Rauwolscine? Don't the two do opposite things?